Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Bella licked her fingers and reached down to spread Belita's labia open even wider. The rings made it easy. The witch's fingers played with Belita's clit, swirling, flicking, teasing, sending small shocks of intensity up her spine as Will's length felt like it was going to drive right through her into some kind of molten center she didn't even know she had.

"What th' fuuuuuck!!?" Belita moaned, amazed at how pleasurable the combined sensations were. She'd never been in such a strange position. She was practically standing on her shoulders, her lower body curled up above her. She could barely move. Her mouth was muffled by Bella's smooth mons. Her vision was completely obscured by the globes of Bella's ass. She could still move her arms pretty freely, but she really wasn't sure what to do with them. It was hard to think with Will's forceful pounding and Bella's skilled fingers overwhelming her mind with pleasure.

It didn't take long. Belita's arms flailed then locked around Bella's waist, holding on for dear life as Will fucked her straight through one orgasm and into another. Her clenching, spasming internal muscles only heightened the sensation. A third orgasm set off in the middle of the second, this one from her clit as Bella's fingers finished their work. Finally, Bella pushed Will free just as Belita was beginning to come down. The witch pushed two fingers into her captain, hooked them against that hidden, internal knot of bliss, and began to pull against it fast and hard. Belita was caught completely off guard. Her eyes went wide and a breathless moan escaped as she tried and failed to form words. She exploded with pleasure one last time, her hands locked helplessly onto Bella's thighs and her whole body straining. Then she went completely limp.

"Can I be next?" Tonya asked, wide-eyed from the other side of the mirror. Janie nodded in agreement, her expression matching the apprentice witch.

"Once I figure out how to mirror-walk, sure," Bella smiled. Her fingers slipped out of the captain and wrapped around Will's length. She stroked him gently, smiling up at him, the guided him back into her mouth, savoring the taste of Belita on him.

"That's a thing? People can do that?" Tonya asked excitedly.

Bella popped off Will's cock again and turned herself around so she was in between Belita's spread knees, laying down the length of her Captain's body."I don't know of anyone whos successfully done it," she said toward the mirror. " Caine's trick earlier reminded me that I've read about it. I'm going to ask him about it later." Then she kissed her Captain.

Tonya and Janie looked at each other, sharing a thrill of wonder and excitement and hope. Janie rolled Tonya's small nipple between one set of fingers fingers and her small clit in between the others. Tonya leaned back into Janie's shoulder and squirmed.

Belita sleepily draped her arms around Bella's neck. Their lips met again, sensual and happy. "Bes' cabin girl there e'r was," Belita muttered.

Bella smiled. "Really, because I'm pretty sure you called me wagon a few minutes ago?"

The captain had the good grace to look sheepish as she licked her lips, tasting herself on Bella. "Ye got me all worked up. I cannae be held accountable for my mouth when I'm like that."

Bella chuckled and looked over her shoulder at Will with a salacious grin on her face. "I think it's my turn now."

"Yes, ma'am," Will said with an imaginary hat tip. He positioned himself and ran his cock head back and forth through Bella's nether lips to open her up a bit, then slid himself into her in one long push. That initial feeling of wet, hot penetration was one of his favorite things.

Bella sighed at the feeling of fullness. "Let me know when you're getting close."

Will didn't ask what Bella had in mind. Whatever it was, he knew he'd enjoy it. He dug his fingers into the softness of her rounded hips and pulled her back into him, thrusting forward firmly. Her whole body rocked with the impact. She squeaked and nestled into the neck of the blond beneath her.

"D'ye like that?" Belita asked, nipping at the witch's ear. Bella nodded into Belita's neck as another hard thrust took her breath. Belita ran her fingers up the witch's neck and grabbed a double handful of luxurious black curls. She pulled back, arching Bella's head up and then slightly to the side. Bella gasped at the sensation, a silly grin of surprise playing over her face. Belita licked Bella's neck and bit down sending shivers down her spine that seemed to crash into the pifferent, hotter shivers that ran up from her molten core as Will drove into her.

Belita pulled the panting witch's hair back even more, arching her back. She gathered a tighter fist full of black hair holding her in that position with one hand while Will continued to pound his cock into her. Belita trailed the fingers of her other hand down Bella's neck and to her breasts, hefting one large orb of flesh and kneading it, bringing her lips to Bella's rosy nipple.

"Mmm, yesss!" Bella hissed. Belita moved to the other tightening nub, rolling the first between her fingers while her mouth worked on the second. Will continued to drive into her, each thrust mixing with the little shocks and twinges emanating from her nipples and building up that familiar, lovely pressure within her.

Belita wrapped her strong legs around Bella's waist, crossing her ankles to hold her tight, bracing her against Will's forceful thrusts. Will grinned and grabbed her ankles, using the blond captain's legs for additional leverage to pull Bella's bouncing bottom back into him.

Janie was in a near constant state of small shudders. She was working Tonya's clit in small circles, but her eyes were locked tight to the trio on the other side of the mirror. Will's strong, lean form was slick with a light sheen of sweat. His cock was hammering into Bella hard enough to send ripples across Bella's soft backside and into Belita's tanned thighs. The gorgeous witch looked utterly wanton,. Her back was arched and her massive breasts were hanging down to be sucked and mauled by the smirking blond beneath her.

Tonya pressed herself against Janie and squirmed out a breathless orgasm. "Hnnng, oooh, yes. Oh, mmmm," Tonya managed to gasp out. Janie's eyes flicked down and she smiled with pride as the small apprentice witch slumped down. Janie kept her fingers going, lighter and gentler and kissed Tonya's neck.

"Damn. They're still going," Tonya shook her head impressed with how long the scene they were watching had kept up.

"They're very impressive," Janie nodded.

"I don't think I have that kind of stamina. I usually have a big one, and then I'm done for a while," Tonya said. "Guess I need more practice."

Bella's occasional squeaking became one long high pitched note. Her whole body shook. Her arms buckled and her trembling legs splayed out and she would have collapsed completely if not for Belita supporting her. The blond beneath her let the witch's head relax. She pet her hair and purred out a whispered encouragements as Bella lay there quivering bonelessly as her orgasms continued to wrack her.

After hours and hours of spellwork, Bella had been tense and tired. As her orgasm left her she was left feeling like she was floating. Her head was pillowed on the Captain's golden breasts and she felt like she could sleep for days. She was somewhat surprised to realize that there was still a hard cock slowly and gently pistoning in and out of her. She blinked, looking at the mirror, remembering that this was something of a performance now. Tonya and Janie were playing with themselves and each other, pressed together and moaning as they watched the tail end of the display. They looked completely enthralled.

Bella got a second wind. Or third. She'd lost count. She pushed herself up and back onto Will's cock, wagging her rear back and forth for a minute. "You getting close, handsome?" she asked.

"Aye. Not sure how I managed not to go off when you did. What did you have in mind?" Will asked.

"Do you mind getting a little messy?" she asked Belita.

"I'm a sea captain. If I dinnae like gettin; messy I'd be out a job," Belita chuckled.

"Good," Bella grinned. She gave Belita a quick kiss and rolled over. She sat up on the edge of the bed, tossed a couple of pillows to the floor and knelt down on one of them. "You, here," she pointed to Belita and then down to the pillow next to her. "You, here,' She pointed to Will, and then to the spot in front of the pillows. The pair still on the bed looked at each other, grinning.

"You have a bossy cabin girl," Will said moving to where he was bid. His cock stood out before him still glistening with Bella's wetness.

"Ye better do somethin' tae shut her up then," Belita shrugged, sliding down onto her pillow.

"If only there were some way of filling my mouth..." Bella said, opening wide.

Will took a small step forward and turned to look at the naked pair on the other side of the mirror. His eyes locked with Janie's. He raised his brows questioningly. He watched her breath stop for a moment as she realized he was asking her a question. She blushed bright red again, and gave him a small, excited nod. He slowly fed inch after inch of his shaft into Bella's eager mouth, never breaking eye contact with Janie. She bit her lip and squeezed one of her own breasts while she shivered in frustration and voyeuristic delight.

Bella's lips sucked and kissed at the freshly healed skin at the base of his cock. She moaned low in her throat in a way that sent a vibration through him. He slowly pulled out of her mouth again. She came free with a small popping sound. "Your turn!" she said with an evil laugh as she pulled Belita's head in line with Will's cock.

"Wait I dinnae- mmmph!" Belita resisted for a moment, then rolled her eyes and took Will as deep into her mouth as she could. It was only about half of what Bella was capable of but she gave it her best shot. When Will came free of her mouth she gave the Witch a small glare and grabbed Bella's head and Will's cock and firmly shoved one into the other. Bella's surprised laugh was cut off halfway through. She took Will's hard length all the way down and started to come back up again, but Belita pushed her back down again and kept her trapped there. She bobbed at the base of Will's cock for another five seconds or so before Belita finally released her. When Will's cock escaped Bella's lips again she grinned triumphantly while laughing and coughing slightly.

"Teamwork is so much fun," she said bouncing on her haunches. Her huge breasts rolled and swayed.

Belita couldn't help but join the infectious laughter. With another amused roll of her eyes she looked up at Will and opened her mouth. Will obliged her.

Bella looked over at Tonya and Janie again and blew them a kiss. "Ready for the big finish?" The pair on the other side of the mirror nodded. Janie's was small and a bit embarrassed still, but enthusiastic. Tonya's was big and exuberant. Bella turned away again and whispered into the Captain's ear while she bobbed on Will's length. Belita managed to smile and nod without letting Will out of her mouth.

They switched. Belita came off of Will with a final lick and aimed his hard cock at Bella. The insatiable witch took his entire length in one long push. Will groaned. She bobbed there, pushing his last few inches into her throat over and over.

Belita repositioned herself slightly, pulling Bella's hair back out of her face and holding it in a fistfull again. She added small amounts of pressure to Bella's expert blowjob, pushing the witch down and then pulling her back off again.

"I'm almost-" Will groaned.

Bella's head came free with a gasp and Belita's hand took over, stroking Will's shaft hard and fast. Will groaned. Janie could see his legs and butt muscles tense just before his orgasm hit him. A veritable shower of hot spend erupted from his pulsing cock and splashed across Bella's laughing face. She opened her mouth to catch as much as she could, but most of it ended up across her cheeks and nose, or raining down onto her breasts. She lifted her breasts up with her hands to help catch every drop. Will felt like his soul was being exquisitely pulled out through his cock. Belita didn't stop her stroking until the torrent had been reduced to a tiny leak running down her thumb. Then she pushed Bella's head back down onto Will's cock again. The wanton witch squeaked in surprise and then groaned happily as she took Will to his root one last time. Will was overcome. He doubled over slightly, trying to push Bella off of him, but Belita swatted his hands away. He had no choice but to lean on the Captain's shoulder and endure the pleasure that bordered on pain. Finally Belita let her Cabin Girl come up for air. Will sat down on the edge of the bed, panting.

"Holy fuck," he muttered, a silly, amazed smile plastered across his face. Bella bit her lower lip and winked at him. Then she licked his hot seed off her lips and turned to look at their audience.

Bella's smiling, cum-covered face and chest was the most salacious thing either of the viewers on the other side of the mirror had ever seen. Tonya's mouth was wide open, either from awe, or from imagining herself in Bella's place. "Well, I know what I'm doing with my next client," she said quietly. All Janie could do was stare. Both of them were so taken aback by the display that they'd completely forgotten that they were pleasuring each other.

Then Bella topped herself. She leaned back into Capitan Vex, turned her head, reached up to wrap her arm around the surprised blond's neck, and gave her a sensuous, writhing kiss.

"Mmmp-" Belita protested for a moment, then once again gave into the witch's impulsiveness. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the salty kiss. When they finally broke, Bella licked Will's spend off the Captain's lips and cheek. Belita just shook her head. "Usually I'm the one catchin' folks off guard with my debauchery. Ye make me feel like a right prude."

Bella smiled wide and proud. "Best Cabin Girl ever?" she asked.

"Aye." Belita laughed, sounding playfully begrudging.

Will had started to go soft after his intense orgasm, but watching the tanned blond captain and the dark-haired witch messily kiss his own cum back and forth between them had him painfully hard again. He glanced down at himself, surprised.

Bella noticed his expression and followed his gaze. She grinned and nudged the woman next to her.

Belita looked over her shoulder. "Damn, Sterling. Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

"I can't even blame Bella's magic this time," Will shrugged. "You two are very inspiring."

"Oh, I think ye can still blame her," the Captain said, running her finger through a particularly large drop of semen that was slowly running down Bella's chest. She put her finger into Bella's mouth. The witch moaned wantonly and locked eyes with Will as she sucked the Captain's finger like she was giving it head.

"See. Magic," Belita shrugged.

"Guess we should recharge the mirror again?" Will asked. Will and Belita both looked at to Bella, who shrugged her agreement.

"I have to go back to work," Tonya complained. "Besides, I don't think I have another energy transfer in me tonight. That was hard."

"I'll do it," Bella said. "I don't think I could concentrate on another lesson anyway. You did great. Class dismissed."

Tonya pouted, not wanting to leave. Janie stroked her back in sympathy.

"So what do we need to do for the ritual?" Will asked.

Bella laid down in the middle of the circle on the floor. She tossed her hair out from beneath her back so it spread behind her like a black cloud. Her knees spread wide and she traced Will's slowly drying cum across her rosy nipples. "I'm going to need one of you to clean me up with their tongue while the other one fucks me until I'm glowing with quintessence."

Will and Belita looked at each other. "Ye're lucky I dinnae have a coin handy. I'd make ye flip for it."

Will laughed. "How about I just owe you one?"

"Deal." The Captain was smiling like a demon holding a contract. Will sighed, resigned to his fate.

The pair converged on the Witch between them. Tonya let out a frustrated whine and turned around. She gave Janie a tight hug. "You're fantastic," she said into the startled Acolyte's ear. Janie hugged her back, not knowing what to say.

"You coming with me?" Tonya asked as she started gathering her clothes.

Bella wrapped her legs around Will's hips and helped guide his hard length back into her. She moaned happily as the Captain's tongue traced through the splatters on her chest and came to rest swirling around one hard nipple.

Janie felt her breath quicken and catch in her chest again as she watched the trio in the mirror start another lusty display.

"I'm staying right here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds