Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 05

Then, he thought about having Mark start to accompany her out in public, on dates, and gradually having her wear sluttier and sluttier clothes. When he thought of that one, he had to take a pause in his meditation to rub one out. It was so hot. And he was sure that if Mark worked gradually, he could accomplish it. His cock ached for the day that some work colleague alerted him,

"Hey, Will, I know it's none of my business, but I thought I saw your wife with some guy last night. They were at a restaurant, and she was wearing some of the wildest high heels I've ever seen, and a super short dress. As I say, none of my business, but I thought you should know."

He could see himself answering, "Well, Louise is a free spirit," and letting it go at that.

And, still, he really wanted to see Louise give up her married pussy to a LOT of different men. The thing with Mark, while great, didn't make her a slut. It was just an everyday affair of the heart. She had fallen in love with a long-time friend who, not coincidentally, had done a wonderful thing for her that nobody else had been able to do. He had gotten her a publishing contract for her novel. No, what Will really wanted, was Louise to cast off all restraint and willingly give herself to random men, simply because she like their faces, or the size of their cocks, or just because she COULD, to exercise her sexual power over men. That's what Will really wanted to see.

He also knew, from his internet "research" that there were some available sub-kinks within the cuckold kink. Assuming Louise did eventually know his secret desires, he considered SPH (Small Penis Humiliation). Mark and Louise could laugh at Will's tiny cock while they fucked each other.

Other cuckolds were put into various kind of mechanical chastity devices by their wives. It was a way of controlling (or completely preventing) the husband's orgasms. But Will knew right away that was not for him. He loved to cum, and needed to do so often. It's just that the trigger he needed to make it happen was the visual and auditory stimulus that came from Louise fucking a guy with a big cock.

Eventually, he emailed Mark with all the ideas he was considering. After some thought, Mark gave him feedback.

"Let's back-burner the porn idea. If your idea is to make money at it, you can't just upload the videos to xhamster or something. To generate a revenue stream, you'd need a dedicated site, with monthly memberships, and that's a ton of work to do. Plus, I'm not keen on seeing my face on a site like that. It would cost you dearly, most likely more than the site could ever generate."

"Having her come to the point of letting herself get fucked by lots of men is, certainly, feasible as a long-term goal. But remember what I said about "incentivization." I think the best short-term goal, by far, is having her start to dress up in a slutty manner and go out in public with me. Even this, I'll have to take slowly. But I'm eager to try it. It'll really transform her, believe me, when she sees the potential her hot little body has to disrupt men's minds. I'll get her into some outfits that will get every man who catches a glimpse of her thinking 100% with his "second head", if you catch my drift."

"Roger that," Will said. His cock was so hard in anticipation of seeing Louise trained this way.

***************

Mark started immediately, ordering some outfits for Louise that were smart and classy, but also a bit racy. He had a full set of her measurements from Will, and the numbers to one of his credit cards, so he could go wild on the internet, ordering her whatever he thought would move his pupil to the next stage of sluttiness.

After the next time that Louise came over to Mark's house to fuck him, Mark showed her the first outfit. They had just made coffee, and were sitting around the central "island" counter in the kitchen, when Mark said,

"Listen, I hope you won't think I've taken an improper liberty here, but I want to take you out to dinner, just you and me, for a celebration of your book deal, and I've ... well, I've bought you an outfit to wear. I hope it's okay?"

"Well, that is a bit unprecedented," Louise said, still very much in the afterglow of their sex play. "But I suppose I could allow it, ONLY if you let me pay for the dinner. After all, I've got a $10,000 royalty check burning a hole in my purse!"

"Deal," Mark said, grinning back at her. "I've got the outfit here with me, if you'd care to try it on?"

"Sure, why not?" Louise agreed.

"Finish your coffee. I'll lay out the items in the master bathroom," Mark said, trotting off with a spring in his step.

When Louise walked through the door into the master bath, she saw an elegant grey faux leather skirt and jacket, with a white blouse to go under the jacket. There was also a shoe box on the floor, and when she took off the lid, she found it contained a pair of high-heeled ankle boots to match the skirt and jacket set.

"Boy knows how to shop!" she said to herself in a low voice. Everything fit like a glove. The skirt was a tad tighter than she'd have picked, and though it came nearly to the knee, it was slit up the side so that, seated, she was going to show a bit more leg than she was in the habit of doing. But the outfit all hung together, and when she had it all on, she looked in the full-length mirror on the back of the door and was impressed with how sharp she looked.

"Wow, I've got to exploit his clothes selection skills a bit more," Louise thought. Now, it was time for her to have a spring in her step, as she trotted out of the bath to show Mark how everything fit.

"Holy smokes!" Mark enthused. "I knew you were going to look great, but you're just ... that outfit looks SMASHING on you! Truly stunning!"

Louise smiled at the compliment, but said, "I can't accept this from you. It is I who owe you! Did you somehow forget the directionality of obligation between us?"

"I won't hear another word on the matter, love! It's a done deal. The outfit is yours. As well it SHOULD be, given that no other woman on earth could make it look as fine as you do!"

Louise wanted to object further, but it was such a sweet gesture on Mark's part that she just couldn't bring herself to do so. "So, when do I get to wear this outfit for you in public?"

"Tomorrow night? Mahogany Steak House at 7; does that sound good?"

"Deal! I'll be there with bells on."

***************

The Mahogany was downtown on High Street, and they agreed to carpool from Mark's place. But there was the little matter of slipping out of the house past Will. Although she did buy new outfits from time to time, this gift of Mark's was fancier than anything she would typically have selected for herself, and probably Will would notice that. Maybe she could leave home in casual clothes and change somewhere else? As for the purpose of the dinner, she would tell the truth about that. She was using a bit of her royalty advance money to treat Mark to dinner. After all, she'd still be staring gloomily at her collection of rejection letters, had it not been for Mark's intervention. In the end, she decided to just brave it. She was a grown woman, and as such could wear what she liked. And, she also had the right to change her taste in clothes if she liked. Will had no valid reason to object.

In the event, she changed unashamedly in their bedroom. Why shouldn't a 48-year-old woman wear something just a bit racy, if she had the legs to make it work? And she believed she did. And, clearly, Mark believed she did. When she was ready to leave for Mark's, she just poked her head in the doorway of Will's Study and said, "I'm off to dinner, darling! Could possibly be late, so don't wait up." Will did turn around and must have seen her outfit, but he didn't seem to take any particular notice of it.

"Okay, great, Lou. Say 'hi' to Mark for me."

When Mark answered his door, he was already ready to leave, coat in hand. But not before he repeated the lavish compliment to her about how great she looked in the grey outfit. They took Mark's car, and soon he was handing his keys to the valet. He hooked his right elbow around Louise's left, and escorted her into the restaurant. Inside, Mark whispered something discreetly into the ear of the man at the reservation kiosk who had just asked him, "Table for two?" Louise guessed that he was going to ask for a table in the dark corner area, so that they could have greater privacy. But if he did ask for that, then the bill he discreetly slipped to the man had not been large enough, because they were guided to a very well-lighted table in almost the dead center of the room. But she wasn't going to let the more "public" ambience of this table derail her night. This was their night, hers and Mark's, and it was only then that she noticed that he was quite dressed up, too. She shouldn't have been surprised, since the Mahogany pretty much demanded upscale dress. It's very décor seemed to forbid jeans and t-shirts. But Mark's suit looked exceptionally sharp, charcoal grey with a thin blue stripe.

"Is that new?" she asked him, indicating the suit with a flip of her right hand.

"Oh, yes, actually. D'you like it?"

"Very much! It becomes you!" Louise answered enthusiastically.

Mark ordered a bottle of cabernet for them and the perused the menu. It was her first time in the restaurant, and it was even a bit pricier than she had thought. You know, one of those places where they don't put dollar signs in front of the prices, and the prices are all even numbers. Like, just "18" instead of "$17.95." And that was just for a salad. But even though, at her insistence, she was treating Mark, she didn't care at all. He'd made her so happy lately, in so many ways. What was money for, if not to be happy with one's friends?

The dinner was divine and, just as Louise had hoped, Mark invited her into his house for sexual escapades after. But first, he had yet another surprise to spring on her. He had bought her two sexy lingerie outfits, and wanted her to try them on. And he wanted to photograph her in them.

"Oh, great, he's turning into Will!" Louise thought to herself.

"After I've just eaten that glorious meal? My 'food baby' will show, silly!" was her objection to Mark. But he wouldn't be put off, and to get past this hurdle and on to the sexual delights she knew would follow. She'd do a hell of a lot to get to that part, right at the moment.

She went into the master bathroom to change, and when she reentered the bedroom, Mark had his camera out, and a few strobe lights with fancy reflectors set up.

"I should have figured," Louise thought. He's got a bigger cock than Will. He was bound to have a better camera, too!"

In all, she posed for Mark about half an hour. He must have taken 300 photos. By the time he put the camera and lights away, she was very horny. The skimpy outfits barely covered her pussy on the bottom, and she breathed a sigh of relief that she had shaved down there in preparation for this date.

No sexual innovations were forthcoming from Mark that night, just a delicious rehearsal of all the various positions and techniques the two had shared since they'd started having sex. Louise was thoroughly delighted.

After this, Mark asked Louise out once and sometimes twice a week. Every single time, he had a new outfit for her to wear. Each outfit was a bit more risqué than the one for the previous date. She was wearing some truly eye-dropping outfits. Eventually, they were so ridiculously sexy that she had to stop taking them home and leave them at Mark's house. But, by now, Millie was at Thornbrier, and Mark hung the outfits in her empty bedroom closet. And she did eventually start going out in conservative clothes, only to change into the slutty outfits after reaching Mark's place.

The places they frequented were very upscale bars and clubs, and so other than her age, nothing about her slutty manner of dress really set her apart from many of the other hot female patrons. Of course, her age did - she was old enough to be those girls' mother. But when she saw how hot she looked in the mirror, and when she saw the obvious pleasure and interest shown, literally every damn minute, by 100% of the male patrons, she grew accustomed not to worrying about the revealing clothing. She really liked the power that her well-preserved good looks had over other men. It even seemed to her that many of the male patrons preferred to ogle her rather than the younger women. That gave her such a sense of sexual empowerment ... and made her pussy very wet, so that her times in bed with Mark afterwards were the most glorious she'd experienced. The sexy clothing worked on her like some wild aphrodisiac. She was having the time of her life and, incidentally, cementing for herself a reputation among the town's elite as a "very hot number."

Until now, all her slutty clothing dates with Mark had been not only at upscale establishments, but also later and later in the evening. So, she was taken aback when Mark asked her out to breakfast for Saturday morning, early, at a local Denny's. And he wanted her to wear her sluttiest outfit yet ... a hip-hugging tight micro-miniskirt with matching read heels and a plunging neckline. A push-up bra completed the outfit.

"That might fly at the Bistro Lounge," Louise thought, "but, really, Denny's? In the morning?"

But by now she was under Mark's spell and had learned to trust his superior instinct on these things. He must have a reason for the bizarre change in venue. This is how it happened that Mark Upshaw entered the Denny's near Louise's house with her dolled up in the "scarlet woman" outfit. He was actually kind of worried that some of the old retired men that gathered there on Saturdays might actually experience life-ending coronary events when they saw this hot piece of married ass walk in on his arm.

Somehow, Louise avoided eye contact with all the men in the place and sat down, trying to pull her minidress down so that it kept her butt cheeks covered at least. She was wearing a thong underneath, but even just walking, if her strides became too long, the bottom of the dress wanted to ride up the perfectly convex twin globes of her ass. She kept a hand over her eyes to try to keep the Denny's breakfast crowd from recognizing her face. She could have friends in here! And then, after she'd ordered, it got worse. Mark told her to go to the ladies room, to take her little red patent leather purse with her, and to return without her panties on, but rather stuffed into her purse.

She didn't know what to do. He was pushing her to the limit. But she had also blossomed into a very confident, body-positive woman, who had been trained to realize that a woman with her body could, in our sex-hungry society, get away with basically everything. And so she obediently complied.

"Show me," Marks commanded upon her return, indicating the little red purse. She opened it to show him that her lacy red thong had indeed been placed inside. She snapped it shut, then tried to adjust the bottom of her minidress down over her ass cheeks. To her horror, she realized that there was not even enough "give" in the fabric to allow her to cover her pussy. She could try to hide it by crossing her legs, but if she ever uncrossed them, that table of ten to twelve men directly across from her would get the show of their lives. She tried to size them up without actually looking at them. They looked like a damned Men's Bible Study, out to breakfast to study the Epistle to the Romans. And then, it struck her. It WAS a damned Men's Bible Group, and not just any such group.

"Fuck!" she thought. "That's the Men's Breakfast Group from my church!" Now her face turned a shade not much different from her Corvette red outfit.

"That's it. I'll never be able to go back to that church again. We may actually have to move!"

In the travail of her realization, she uncrossed her legs for about 15 seconds, and the exposition on the Epistle to the Romans ground to a screeching halt. The half dozen men facing away from Louise didn't know why, but the half dozen guys looking at her pussy sure did. "What a delicious piece of trimmed up, married pussy!" they each thought. "And Louise Irwin of all people. Who could have seen that coming?"

She realized her leg position and swung her right leg over her left and kept it that way all throughout breakfast. Again, she tried to hide her face, but it was too late. She knew 5 or 6 of the men had recognized her, and one of them was Pastor Bennett! Damn the luck!

She just wanted to slink away or melt into a pool of red on the floor of Denny's, and Mark's nonchalant verbal patter didn't help any. After the Men's Group had started to break up, two of the men came straight for her.

"That's it," she thought. "This is where they pin the scarlet A to my breast and then burn me at the stake."

But Pastor Bennett only smiled at her in a friendly way and said, "Good to see you Louise! See you in church tomorrow?" As if she was dressed in a calf length Amish dress and frumpy sweater. He didn't even seem to notice her shameful outfit. He just met her gaze with his kind eyes.

"Umm ... yeah, sure," she managed.

"I want you to know, Louise," Pastor Bennet continued, "that every member of our congregation is just SO proud that your book will be published. What a God-given gift you have! And you didn't hide it under a bushel. You're letting it shine for the world to see. Well done!"

Behind the pastor, not saying anything but eying her up and down was her creepy nemesis from church, Rick. Rick the Pervert as she and Will referred to him. There were a lot of stories about that guy from ladies in the parish. Too many to all be false. His gaze on her mostly-exposed flesh made her shudder.

And then suddenly, they were both gone, and somehow she was in the passenger seat of Mark's car, and then back at his house, safe.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds