Louise... Slut at Last Pt. 06

And test it, she did. Over the next six weeks, she became so busy in Millie's old room that she was able to make very solid conclusions about male cock size. She became so busy that she quit her part-time job. Mark was starting to sign her up to help two or three men every weekday, and once even four on a Saturday. Will, ever the Horny Voyeur, had marveled in his once-pure wife's transition to the life of a full-time call girl. She was getting so good at it that he kind of wanted to fuck her again himself. Not that he would have had any semen to spare for her. Every drop got spilled watching her cavort with her series of well-hung lovers. Mark, for his part, was ecstatic. He was raking in money hand over fist. If this kept up, his mortgage would be paid off very early. He did miss fucking Louise, but he understood that she had to keep up her strength to service the long line of paying customers.

Louise soon had plenty of "data" for her cock size research. She concluded, not surprisingly, that she had wasted some of her best years with a man attached to one of the smallest and worst-functioning penises to ever exist. Not one of the long line of big dicks that came to be serviced by her over the weeks left her unfulfilled. Always, she felt peaceful, fulfilled, and well-fucked.

Roger did "cum" back to see her three more times, and each time with him was a delight. He showed her a few more positions, all of which she enjoyed immensely. But this is where Mark began to worry a bit. He didn't want Louise to become emotionally attached to any of the rich men who were taking turns fucking her. After all, she didn't know they were paying. So, what was to prevent her from meeting them at their place and just giving it all away for free? If that happened, he'd lose the income stream he'd grown to love so much. He supposed that if there was any one thing he loved as much as fucking Louise, it was taking money from other men for the privilege of fucking her silly.

And, indeed, Louise's personality was such that she did tend to become emotionally attached. He started to tell Roger that Louise had no openings, to put him off. He also dipped a bit deeper into his list of "prospects", to include some guys who might not be able to pay quite as much, but would provide a constant variety for Louise, lest she become attached to any one guy and run off with him.

"If that happens," Mark figured, "I'll just be a guy with a paid-off mortgage on a house with one room made up to look like a high-zoot New Orleans cathouse."

One of Mark's new prospects for Louise was someone she already knew. He hesitated to do this, but he believed that the party in question would be very, very eager to take advantage of Louise's availability as a high-end courtesan. It was a risk, but the reward seemed worth it, especially for the delicious surprise it would create for Will. For Mark, with some significant background in theater, was always aware of his audience, ever attentive to little details that would improve Will's viewing and listening experience. But the introduction of this new prospect would knock Will's socks off, Mark figured.

"Yes, Pastor Bennett?" Mark began, "You don't really know me, but I'm Mark Upshaw, a close friend and publishing agent of one of your parishioners, Louise Irwin."

"I think we met briefly at Denny's one Saturday, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, that was I," Mark admitted. "I have a rather delicate question to ask of you, and I pray you won't be offended."

"Oh, I have a pretty thick skin, Mark," Greg Bennett assured him. "Hardly anything you say could surprise me."

"Okay, well ... by chance, did you happen to notice how Louise was dressed that Saturday we saw you in Denny's?"

Greg Bennett chuckled, "Hehe ... Yes, she was rather hard NOT to notice that morning."

"If I could just ask, how did her outfit strike you?" Mark queried.

"I try not to judge my parishioners, Mark. I know Louise to be a solid, steady person, and I know she must have good reasons for whatever she does, even if unknown to me."

"Well, but ... did her clothing have any ... effect upon you?"

"Listen, Mark, if you're trying to ask if that red hot mini-dress Louise had on, with those fabulous red heels ... made me horny? Well, I'm not in the habit of making confessions, only hearing them. But, guilty as charged!" He laughed easily, but then continued:

"Just where are we going with this? I have attractive women in my church all the time, and I keep my hands ... and other members ... just where they belong."

"Oh, I wasn't making any accusation, Pastor," Mark continued. "More in the line of an offer. You see, Louise has recently gone into business as a courtesan, and even though you are an upstanding man of the cloth, speaking man-to-man, we all have needs, right?"

The phone went silent. Mark worried that Pastor Greg had hung up on him. But he looked at the face of his cell phone, and saw that the call was still connected.

"I'd rather not discuss this over the phone, Mr. Upshaw. Let's meet for a drink to discuss it in person. Just please know that I am very, VERY interested."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds