Louise Submits Ch. 08

I just knew with her screaming like others might hear her and come running, only to find a naked woman eating another woman who was totally dressed. I just kept licking and sucking till she pushed me away.

Once I was out from under her skirt, the spanking stopped and Betty said, "Wow Amber, you have one hot little cunt here. She sure can lick a pussy."

That was the first time anyone called me a cunt, but it made me proud to know I could get her off. I had to please Amber, no matter what. But I knew I had one more pussy to lick before I could get dressed. At least I hoped I could get dressed. Amber had my dress, and it was up to her if she wanted me clothed or naked.

Amber said, "Very good slave. I'll have to grade you later, but now you have another pussy to please. So, let's get busy so we can go get lunch and do a little shopping."

She smacked my ass with the spoon one more time to make me move. I didn't try to stop her from spanking me and I didn't cover my naked ass. I knew if I did, it would be worse. I just crawled over to where Kim had sat back down and noticed her legs were wide open and her skirt was pulled up to her waist.

When I looked between her legs, I thought I might have a problem. Betty had hair on her pussy, but Kim had so much more. It didn't look like she ever cut it or even trimmed it. I think she wanted the all-natural look. But, I had to get in there and lick her if I could find her slit through all that hair.

As I got up closer, I noticed that it didn't smell like Amber or even Betty. Her pussy smelled like stale piss, dead fish or something. I didn't think I was going to enjoy this one bit. The closer I got, the worse it smelled. But to please Amber, I had to eat this nasty pussy.

I got through the hair and the smell and began to eat this pussy. I gagged a little, but I was going to make her cum, no matter how bad it was. You know the old saying, 'once you get past the smell, you got it licked'. And, I am past the smell now and licking a dirty pussy.

I overheard Amber talking with Betty and what was said didn't please me very much. Betty said, "Amber, I want to thank you for bringing your teacher slave to eat us out and I did just what you asked me to do. I made sure Kim did not clean up her pussy for a couple days and made sure she played with it a lot. I couldn't get near her because she smelled so bad. But I see your slave is following your orders and she is eating that nasty hole."

Ambers said, "Thank you Betty. I wanted Louise to know what it was like to eat a dirty one and I couldn't let myself be that nasty. I am very pleased that Kim did what you wanted and let her pussy stay dirty. I know it wasn't easy for either of you and I promise to make it up to you both later this year."

So, Amber set me up to be doing this. I don't think she really knows how bad this is for me. I could almost die from licking Kim when she is like this. I hope the next time she at least takes a bath. And maybe she will shave too. But today, I am going to show Amber I can be a good slave and maybe she won't punish me anymore.

I continued eating Kim's pussy and it wasn't too long before she grabbed me by my ears and pulled me into her open snatch. I wondered if she was like me, and a slave to Betty. Someday I would find out. But right now, I had to get her cumming so I could get away from the smell. She held me so tight, I could hardly breathe and it was difficult to lick her.

But, she started cumming all over my face. She rubbed her nasty pussy all over me while the other 2 watched her abuse me. I have never been so humiliated in my life. I was naked in public, eating a dirty pussy, being watched by 2 other women. This is not how a respectable teacher acts.

Finally, she leaned back away from me and pushed me away. I looked at her and her pussy was still pulsating from my efforts. She was out of breath and couldn't even close her legs. As I looked, it was grosser than I thought. Her hair was all matted to her crotch and her pussy juice was leaking out of her. It looked terrible.

Betty and Amber stood back, clapping for me. They thought it was funny because they both were laughing at the naked teacher covered in pussy juice. Amber said, "Damn slave, you're a fucking mess and you stink. I'm going to have to get you washed up before we can go to lunch and shopping."

I just looked at her, but never said a word. I was afraid if I opened my mouth, I would yell at her and she would end up beating my cunt again. So, I said nothing. I just hung my head in shame.

Betty said, "Thank you Kim. I know it was hard not to clean up for a couple days, but it's what Amber wanted for her slave. I'll get you home so you can shower and make your pussy smell better for me to eat."

I looked over at the 2 of them and said, "May I make a request?"

They looked at Amber and she nodded that it was ok. So, Betty said, "Sure you can."

I said, "If I have to eat you both again, may I request you shave your pussies. I would like to eat pussy without the hair because it makes it so much better and you will really feel my tongue."

They both laughed and Kim said, "We will think about that. Amber will she be eating us both again?"

Amber said, "Probably will since she is my slave for the rest of our school year. I want her learning how to eat as many pussies as I can give her."

Betty said, "Ok, then, if we shave our pussies, we want something from you Louise. And that is you will eat us in public again, but with an audience."

"Oh, my God," I said, "I can't do that with other people looking at me."

Betty said, "Don't worry about getting in trouble. We belong to a group and do this often. I just want them to see a straight teacher eating pussy like she loves it."

Amber said, "That sounds like a deal to me. Yes, she'll do it, but only if you shave for her."

They all giggled and I turned red. I was going to perform in front of others now. I just hoped there was no one I knew there to watch me.

Then Amber said, "Slave, let's go to the rest room over there to get you cleaned up. We still have to go to lunch and shop a little before we go back home."

I was still naked when we went into the rest room. I walked to the sink, washed my face and hands, then took some tissue and wiped my cunt and legs. I had been dripping for so long; I was totally wet from my cunt to my knees. Amber was laughing at me. "Just look at you, a naked slut, washing up in a public restroom, getting nasty pussy juice from her face and her own cunt juice from her legs." I was so embarrassed I couldn't even reply. I am truly a slut.

Once I was clean and feeling better, we walked back to our bikes and Amber gave me my little sun dress back. I quickly put it on, even if it didn't cover much, I was not as exposed. Then we rode back to her car. After putting the bikes on the back of the car and locking them in place, we got in, with me sitting on my naked ass.

Amber said, "Louise, I am very proud of you. You have done everything I wanted today and I apologize for making you eat a dirty pussy. But, you must learn that all pussies are not like mine, which is nice, clean and tasty."

I said, "Thank you Mistress. I didn't like doing it, but knew that is what you wanted. I don't know why, but I want to make you happy, even if it is humiliating to me."

"You are so special and I knew you would be a great slave to me." She said, "That is why I pushed you into betting with me."

I turned redder this time. She did push me into making a bet and she knew I would lose to her. But, I thought I could win and things would have been different. But I didn't and now I do enjoy most of what she has me do.

We pulled into a mall parking lot and Amber said, "Let's go to the food court, get something to eat and then do some shopping. Then, we can go home and you can lick me some more."

I didn't say anything as we got out of her car. We walked to the mall and found the food court. It was just like a couple girls out for the day. No nudity, no orders, just a good time.

That is until we ordered our food and went to sit down. That is when she said, "I have a new rule for my slave. And it is something you will do every time you sit except when you are with the other teachers at school."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I will."

I didn't know what the rule was, but was agreeing to it anyway. Amber giggled as she set her food down. She said, "Slave, would you like to know what I want?"

I giggled then. "Yes Mistress, I would like to know what else I have to do for you. I guess it was kind of silly of me to say ok if I didn't know the rule."

She said, "Yes, it wouldn't be very good with you just trying to guess what I wanted. Maybe I will tell you to strip right here."

"Oh, please not that Mistress. I would be arrested for sure." I begged.

"No slave, I am not that mean. Besides if you get arrested, I won't have you to play with anymore." She told me.

I said, "Thank you Mistress. Will you tell me my new rule, please?"

She then said, "Of course I will. From now on, whenever you sit down on your naked ass, I also want your legs open. I think as wide as you have them when you are at your desk. That should display that hot little cunt quite well."

I started to complain about that, but she said, "Or naked."

That is all she needed to say, because I didn't want to strip naked in public, even if I have been that way before.

I just said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

Then she pointed to the chair she wanted me sitting in. It was facing the rest of the food court and since the table had no cloth to cover it, I would be so exposed underneath. But, I guess it is better than sitting here naked.

She said, "Just take a seat slave and do as I said. I am going to walk away for a moment to see how your cunt looks under the table."

I sat down on my naked ass and was very nervous. When I raise my dress to sit naked on a chair, the front raises some, but not enough to expose me. I looked around and saw a few people who would be able to see my cunt. One table had four older men having lunch. They were sitting at a long table and all of them could see me. Amber walked behind them and stopped and looked back at me. She watched for a moment and then with her hands, showed me she wanted my legs open.

I slowly opened my legs, knowing that my dress was going up and my cunt was being shown. She kept telling me to open more and I followed her orders. I kept spreading my legs and my dress kept rising toward my waist. I know my little cunt was very visible to others if they looked at me. And those four guys were looking straight at me.

Once I got my legs apart to where they would be if I was at my desk, Amber gave me a thumbs up sign. I had to stay like that while I ate and let others see my naked, bald cunt. I was very nervous hoping no one called security and that no one brought any young kids in to see me.

Amber walked back to our table, and sat down. She said, "Just stay like that until we leave. Your little cunt looks so good out for others to see. I hope they all appreciate what I am doing for them."

What she is doing for them! How about what I am doing for them. It was my cunt on display, not her pussy. But as her slave, I sat and started eating my burger and fries. I tried not to look at anyone, but did see those four guys staring at me. No, not at me, they were staring at my very exposed cunt and I could feel the moisture gathering around my cunt lips. Damn, this shit is turning me on and I didn't like it.

Then it happened. My cunt started winking at them. I didn't make it do that. My cunt was betraying me. It was winking at those four older guys and I couldn't stop it. I wanted to close my legs so they would stop staring at me, but knew if I closed my legs, I would get a punishment and Amber had told me all punishments are done while I was naked. So, I just let them all look at it.

We both finished our lunch and Amber said, "Wow that was so good. We will have to do that again sometime soon. I love how you enjoy sitting with your cunt out for others to see."

I don't enjoy it! I must do it because of her, but she makes it seem like I do it on my own. She makes me think I want to do this, but I don't like it. No one should be able to see my naked cunt, especially strangers in public.

Amber then said, "Ok my little slave, let's go see if we can get you some new shoes to wear. I am thinking you would look great in 5" heels."

I wanted out of where I was, showing off my cunt, so I agreed with her. I have never worn heels that high before and didn't know if I could even walk in them. But anything to get away from those staring eyes.

We stood up; I fixed my dress to cover my ass and cunt. Then we walked away from the food court headed towards a shoe shop. We passed a couple of them and Amber didn't want to go into them. I couldn't figure out why they were not the place to shop. That is until she walked past another one and then stopped. She spotted the salesman and he was a young man, maybe in college.

She said, "Perfect. He's the right one. Let's go see if he can help us buy your shoes and remember all your rules my slave."

I followed her into the shoe store and she said, "Go sit down for a moment slave and I'll talk with the salesman."

Now I was going to have to show my cunt again. The rule was whenever I sat down; I would sit on my naked ass and spread my legs. Lucky for me, no one else was in the store. And I was sure she was going to make me do more since she found a young salesman.

I sat and spread my legs. I could look down and what I saw shocked me. My dress had risen above my cunt and I could easily see it. Now I knew why those 4 old guys kept staring at me. My cunt was totally out for others to see. Now, as I saw Amber and the salesman approach and knew he could see me in all my naked glory waiting for shoes.

They came up to me and Amber said, "Yes, sir, she needs some nice 5" fuck me heels. But we have no idea what size she wears. Think you can measure her feet for us?"

Oh, my God, now he is going to get a close look at my cunt. He didn't say anything, but nodded that he would do as Amber asked. He got that measuring thing from another bench and knelt in front of me. All the time, he never took his eyes off my cunt and I just sat there with my legs open wide showing it to him.

Amber said, "Louise, make sure you do what he wants. You might have to lift your feet some so he can get a good measurement."

I knew if I did that, my cunt would open and close right before his eyes. I was getting so horny, I think I would have let him fuck me right there. I knew it was glistening with moisture and I felt my juice running down and over my puckered asshole.

He measured my feet and still never took his eyes from my cunt, except to look at the numbers on his device. Once he put the measuring thing down, he had to adjust his cock in his pants. I giggled when he did that because I thought it was funny. A girl can get excited, but it doesn't show that much. A guy gets excited and it shows in his pants because he gets hard.

He left to go get some shoes for me to try on, but I just stayed where I was with my legs wide apart. Amber was watching and said, "I think I'll see if he wants to kiss you down there. If he does, it will be right here in the store. Is that ok with you slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, if that is what you want."

She laughed and said, "It is and it will happen. Maybe then he can fuck you in the back room. Or maybe you can suck his cock. I noticed he was quite hard."

About that time, he returned with the shoes. He was back in front of me and lifting my leg to put the shoe on. My cunt opened and closed and he was looking right at it. I don't know how he found my foot, but he did. The shoe fit well and he let that leg down, lifted the other and slid the shoe on.

Amber said, "They look good on you Louise, but for some reason, I think this gentleman is more interested in what you have between your legs and not your shoes."

He turned all red and apologized for not paying attention to his work. But Amber let him off the hook. She said, "Well, since you say you are sorry for staring at her cunt, how would you like to kiss it to prove you are?"

He looked at my face this time and then at Amber. Amber nodded to me and I knew she wanted me to say it was ok if he did. So, I said, "Yes sir, you should kiss my cunt to prove you are sorry for staring at it all the time."

He didn't say anything at all. He just leaned in between my legs and kissed me right on the cunt. Amber said, "Now I know you can do better than that. Louise loves to be licked, so go ahead and make her happy."

This time I turned red, but he did what Amber wanted. He just started licking my cunt, right there in the store. I was just glad that no one else came in. He licked me for a while and then stopped. He looked at me and Amber and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this in the store. My boss might come in and I would be fired for sure."

Amber then said, "Well, we wouldn't want you to get fired, so I have an idea. How about you take her in the back so you can fuck her hot little cunt?"

His eyes lit up again and he said, "Really, you mean that. I can fuck her. I'm sorry, I can fuck you?"

Amber laughed and said, "Yes you can fuck my slave. She has no say in it. She does what I want, so go ahead and take her in the back room and fuck her. Louise, take your dress off and follow him."

Now I was going to be naked in the store, walking back to get fucked by some young man I don't know. What has gotten into me? I mean, why would I do this for anyone, but it made me hot and deep down I knew I wanted it.

I took my dress off and handed it to Amber. Now all I had on was those 5" heels that he had put on my feet. Now I was naked in a public store with shoes on that no one has paid for. But I did as I was told and walked naked through the store to the back room.

He looked at me and then took his pants off. We found a big box and I laid back on it and spread my legs. He didn't take any time at all before he entered me. His cock was not all that big and he slid right in. Then he fucked me. I was just a place for him to cum and it didn't take him long at all before he stiffened up and shot his cum deep into my naked cunt. He didn't even last long enough for me to cum.

He pulled out and quickly got his clothes on. I found some towels nearby and wiped my cunt. He saw me doing that and I guess he realized that I was still naked in the store where he worked and he had to get me out.

He said, "Look, I don't know what game you two are playing, but you both need to leave. If you get caught like this, I'm fired and you'll go to jail. So just go and you can keep the shoes."

I laughed and said, "Well thank you. I will be going then."

I walked back out and saw another person in the store. I hurried to Amber and quickly got my dress on. We left the store and back into the mall. I didn't want the young man to change his mind about the shoes.

Amber took us to my house where I could clean up and relax. The rest of the day was easy for me. Of course, I was naked and Amber was dressed. We talked some more about everything but what I was doing. We fixed dinner together and after eating, we cleaned everything up and went to bed. She allowed me to sleep with her again, but I had to lick her pussy and make her cum before we went to sleep. I was left horny once again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds