Love at Silver Coast a Beach

There was no rushing; just relaxation and the enjoyment of each other's lips being locked together.

"You're so wet, Requin." I breathed into her mouth.

She just continued to kiss me without replying to my statement.

As the moments passed, we allowed our kissing to progress to much more needful levels.

We were kissing now like two lust-driven teenagers. But even then, practically drooling in her mouth, I still felt like it was 'special' for some odd reason.

I couldn't get enough of Requin.

I was out here fucking a shark creature on the beach, where if anyone saw me, I could get arrested, and she could be captured and given to scientists to study like the bastards they are.

I increased my thrusts.

I was pleased.

I had finally found closure and comfort in Requin, inside her love-hole.

I knew I'd cum soon. But all I could focus on was her, my thrusting, her lips, my bucking hips and the beautiful, constant wet smack, smack smack of flesh against flesh.

The waves splashed against us. I could feel them hitting my body. And I was sure she did, too.

I pulled my lips away; a string of drool stuck to my bottom lip when our lips parted.

I was addicted to her.

She caressed my chest with careful, delicate touches.

She wanted to kiss again, but I was already doing my best just to breathe, considering how rough our sex had become. And she was too, based on her shallow breaths.

"I'm fixing to cum." I hoarsely warned.

"Cum?" She managed out, between breathy moans.

I rammed her from the inside out; pounding her pussy with every bit of pent-up, repressed sexual desire.

She started screaming, but when I felt her lips graze my neck, I realized those were screams of pleasure and delight.

I thrusted and thrusted, in and out, in and out of her hole. I was in her womb.

I didn't want this to end.

I wanted to keep having sex with her. Her drenched pussy was just so perfect. She was perfect.

I was ramming her as ruthless and unforgiving as I could. It felt like I was going to impale right through her womb and rip right through her stomach.

Requin's grip increased on me. She was holding on as tight as she could.

I was worried I was hurting her, with how she was screaming loud, but her eyes said otherwise, and her words brought me even more solace.

"R--R--Requin...Likes how this feels. Requin hurts, but is pleased. Requin doesn't want you to stop."

I surrendered.

Pressing my lips hard against hers, kissing her with as much passion and ferocity as I could muster at my exhausted, shallow state, I felt that familiar feeling in my body.

I took her into my arms and held her close to my body, which was much warmer than hers, and I came; I came hard.

I exploded deep inside her. It was the most powerful and exhausting release I had experienced in years. A result of no sexual activity.

I was almost sure I filled her up with scorching semen, with how hard I came.

Her muscles tightened around me. She arched her back and let out an echoing cry while she squirted all around me, mixing our juices.

I pulled my flaccid dick out of her pussy, then collapsed next to her from exhaustion.

I reached out a hand to stroke her face; just lost in her black eyes.

She looked at me, then pulled my head into her breasts.

How I loved the feeling of her marvelous assets. Far better than any pillow I ever put my head on.

"Requin...Loves you."

Her words hit me hard, right in the gut. She loved me? But we just met.

"Be Requin...Mate?" Her tone was honeyed. A beautiful beam shot across her face when she asked me this.

Be her mate.

She wanted me. I think what she was trying to say was this: 'Be my boyfriend?' but replaced boyfriend with mate instead.

I didn't know what to say. But I felt genuinely happy and at leave with her. I felt something I never felt before, not with Jenna or anyone else: Love at first sight.

"Yes." I whispered. "I'll be your mate." I smiled in joy.

I was happy, and I felt wanted, needed, and loved again.

And it was because of her.

We lay out in the beach for quite some time. Just cuddled up against one another in the moonlight. The only thing covering us was my towel.

Thoughts of possible, half-shark, half human children entered my mind at the thought of making true love to such a creature.

She needed to return to the sea a few hours later.

"You...Will return to Requin?"

She held my hands, standing in the waves. Her black eyes were full of love and tenderness.

"I will." I promised with a smile.

"Requin...Always...Be your mate."

"And I'll always be yours, Requin."

We kissed one final time, then she disappeared into the sea.

I put on my trunks and left before anymore time passed. I didn't want the cops to catch me.

I didn't give a damn about Jenna anymore. Requin had taken that special place now. And she'd be all I'd think about.

Our love had to be a secret from the world. But we were just as real as any other couple.

We loved each other truly.

I returned to the beach a few days later.

I think Requin had a sixth sense I was here, or she had secretly been watching me from the sea.

Because when I sat down in the spot from before, there she came.

She ran towards me and threw herself into me.

I gripped her with both arms, and we kissed.

"Requin's...Happy to...See you."

I missed you." I whispered into her mouth.

Her arms embraced me and she pushed her breasts against me.

I pulled away, but kissed her a few more times before I stopped and just held her.

"Show...Requin...Love?" She spoke gently.

I obliged.

I took my trunks off, exposing my rock hard member and lay her down.

I leaned over on top of her, she locked her arms onto my back, and I pushed into her wetness.

She closed her eyes; a sweet moan of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Requin...Mate." She muttered, my ears just barely catching it.

I the crook in her neck, and started to thrust in and out of her.

I visited her every chance I got, and every time I did, she would hold me as if it was the first time she fell for me.

And we would make sweet love under the moonlight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds