Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 01

In her mind, she found herself picturing a naked figure. The figure was standing over her, as she lay on a bed.

The fantasy person had a warm smile on her face, as it leaned over and nuzzled her neck, its shoulder-length reddish hair tickling her face. She pictured the figure moving up to kiss her.

Shoulder-length reddish hair?

Holy shit!

Immediately, her eyes sprung open, and she pulled her hand out of her jeans.

"Maybe I don't need to, tonight. Maybe I should just get some sleep." Maddie pulled her jeans off, followed immediately by her shirt. Slipping her bra off, she reached under her pillow, pulled the crumpled white t-shirt she always wore to bed, pulled it on and slipped under the covers.

She turned her bedside light off and closed her eyes. But no matter how she tried, she couldn't sleep. The only thing running through her mind was what had just happened.

Why had she felt so uncomfortable that she'd stopped? Was it because it was a girl? Maddie hadn't really fantasised about girls all that much in the past, but she knew, deep down, that couldn't be it. Her parents had given her enough talks in the past to know that there was nothing wrong with liking people of your own gender.

Maybe it was the identity of the girl she had just been about to masturbate to. The girl with the shoulder-length, reddish hair. But why would she stop just because she was picturing this specific girl? She was alone, in her room. Nobody would ever know, and nor would they care. So why was she censoring herself?

There had to be a reason for it.

Whatever that reason was, she had several hours to work it out, because she was seeing that girl in 12 hours. She had until then to figure out what had happened to her, and why she had been feeling so weird since she met her.

-- -- --

It was about a thirty-minute walk from the town centre to Prendergast Farm, so under normal circumstances, Maddie would've taken a taxi. But she felt like she could use the exercise. It was a warm Summer's day after all. And besides, maybe the walk would enable her to think.

She had some idea of what was going on in her head, now. But she still felt weird - this whole experience was new for her.

Eventually, she reached the big set of gates that led to Prendergast Farm. It was a huge house with a long driveway, and some big lawns around it. It didn't look like much of a farm, though. Evidently it had been converted.

She rang the buzzer, and was allowed in.

When Issy met her at the door, Maddie was immediately struck by her dress. It was a beautiful white sundress that glowed in the afternoon light. The smile on her face was even brighter.

"Hi!" she exclaimed.

"How's it going?" Maddie responded.

"It's good! Did you get here okay?"

"Yeah. Decided to walk - thought I should get the exercise."

"Well, come in!" Issy ushered her through the door, and Maddie cast her eyes around. The house was very modern, but was decorated with things that looked like they came from all over the world. Maddie was keen to get a tour, so Issy showed her round.

In total, the place had six ensuite bedrooms, including Issy's and her parents', a dining room, two living rooms, a very modern looking kitchen, and a gym area. The swimming pool was out the back, overlooking an enormous, well-maintained garden.

"Wow - you... wow!" Maddie said when she saw it.

"I told you!" Issy said, smiling. "What do you say we go swimming?"

"Sure," Maddie said, still mesmerized. "Is there somewhere I can change?"

"Oh yeah, you can use one of the spare rooms."

"Thanks!"

The two immediately went upstairs, and disappeared into separate rooms. Maddie chose the guest bedroom a little ways down the hall from where Issy's bedroom was. She shut the door and immediately slipped out of her jeans and pulled her top over her head. Now wearing only her underwear, she opened the bag she had brought with her and took out her two-piece costume. Off came the bra first.

She picked up the bikini top and went to put it on. Then, to her surprise, it slipped out of her hand and onto the floor.

What was up with her? First her phone, now this!

She crouched down to pick it up. But as she did so, she noticed something poking out from under the mattress. It looked like the corner of a magazine, and had obviously been tucked there.

Now, most people in such a situation might just leave it, and go about with their day - it wasn't their house, nor was it their business. Maddie, however, had no such scruples. She slid it out, and looked at the cover.

It was a porn magazine.

Flicking through it, it looked to be centred around BDSM. And it was all lesbian. There were pictures and images of young girls tied to beds or Saint Andrews' Crosses, being fucked with strap-ons or teased with vibrators, being beaten or spanked...

Looking through it, Maddie found herself intrigued. In the past, she had occasionally fantasised just a little bit of being restrained, maybe handcuffed, to a bed. She had a few reservations about it, though, which was why she hadn't gotten involved in the scene.

This, however, was starting to bring her fantasies to the surface. Her pussy was beginning to moisten. She once again reached down and began to idly play with the curls of her pubic hair, as she stared at the contents of the magazine.

To set the scene, Maddie was now sitting, naked except for a pair of plain white knickers, on a bed in the house of a girl she had only met yesterday, reading a BDSM porn magazine, one hand starting to creep down to her pussy.

A more embarrassing moment for her life to change forever could not possibly exist. Maddie was a Believer, and what happened next made her seriously wonder if her God didn't also have a very strange sense of humour.

The door opened, and Issy came in, holding a towel.

She had been about to open her mouth to explain that Maddie could have this towel, but instead her words froze in her throat. Maddie gave a scream and leaped off the bed, hurrying into the en-suite.

After about a moment, she heard a knock at the door.

"Maddie?"

"Umm..." Maddie stammered, still not entirely sure what to say.

"Do you want something to cover yourself up? I have a towel you could use."

"Oh, yeah - sure!" Maddie opened the door a little, and accepted the towel as it was passed through. She wrapped it around her chest, covering herself, and stepped out. To her mortified horror, she saw that the magazine was lying open on the bed, where she had left it. Issy picked it up and looked at it.

"Where did you find this?"

"It was... um..." there was no point in trying to hide it. Maddie hung her head. "It was poking out from under the mattress. I got curious."

This caused some alarm to register on Issy's face.

"P-poking out? You mean it was visible?"

"Umm... yes?" Maddie said, a bit more cautiously.

Issy went pale.

"Well, thank fuck you found it then! I'd rather it was you than my parents or the housekeeper!"

"Yeah... Sure... you mean it's yours?"

Now it was Issy's turn to go red.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm afraid so."

"You're into that stuff?" Maddie asked. "Like, tying and beating, and domination and all that?"

"Well, yes and no..." Issy seemed to take a moment to decide whether she should answer the question. "Are you?"

"Sorta," Maddie said, uneasily. "I have a few fantasies, but I'm not sure if I would say I'm into that stuff? I..." she paused. "I kinda like the idea of being tied, but I really don't like the idea of being dominated - of being forced to act a certain way, being told what to eat, what to wear, having my life controlled. I especially don't like the idea of having to call someone a "master" or "mistress."

"Sounds like you've been getting your ideas of what BDSM is like from 50 Shades," Issy remarked. "Well, it's a hell of a lot different from that, believe me."

"It is?" Maddie asked.

"Oh yes," Issy started to sound more confident as she spoke. "BDSM is one of the most sexually diverse communities in the world. And there are a wide variety of roles, kinks and fetishes - some roles have psychological elements, such as Dominant, Submissive, switch, brat, princess, slave, et cetera. Some don't have a psychological element and consist mostly of bondage - you could just enjoy rope play, being tied up, tying up, rigging... I could be here all damn day describing it. The key is to know what you like, and find a suitable role for yourself."

Maddie's awkward and rather nervous demeanour had started to fade, to be replaced by a level of curiosity.

"I see. That... that sounds like I have a lot to learn." She wasn't sure whether to brave the next question, but eventually her curiosity won out. "Is it okay if I ask you something? What kinds of interests do you have?"

"No, it's fine! I can be quite open about it. I'm quite new to the Scene - I joined a fetishist website shortly after I turned 18, about eight months ago. It took me a while on there, but I started going to the odd munch - those are social events that people in the community hold. They're purely social and there's no kink involved. I've only attended a couple, as they're once a month and I could only go during the holidays. But when I go to university, I'll be able to attend some proper ones. That said, I haven't really had a chance to explore. I do know that I like to tie, rather than be tied up. So I'm a bit of a top, really."

"Have you ever actually indulged your fantasies?" Maddie asked.

"No," Issy admitted. "In fact..." she hesitated, for a moment. "I'm... a virgin."

"There's no need to sound so ashamed," Maddie said, hearing her tone. "There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm one myself."

Issy seemed a little more reassured after that comment.

"Do you mind if I ask you a similar question?" she said. "Do you have any... fantasies, or interests?"

"Well..." Maddie thought for a moment. She wanted to be honest with Issy - she had just detailed some very personal information to her. "Yes. As I said earlier, I've had some fantasies about being tied up. About being tied to a bed and gagged with duct tape. And then being fucked, repeatedly. That's about it at the moment."

"Right. Well... I have another question, and if you tell me, I'll tell you," Issy said. "Do you like boys, girls, or both?"

"I..." this took Maddie by surprise. She realised she didn't know how to answer the question. She had only really been on one date in her life, which had been with a guy. She had never had a boyfriend. And although she had fantasised about the odd guy here, and the odd girl there, she couldn't really say there had been enough that she could make a decision. Eventually, she gave a semblance of an answer.

"I dunno. Both, I guess."

"Well, I know for a fact that I'm exclusively into girls," Issy said. "I made out with quite a few at school before I left. And, well, I just couldn't get enough of it."

She took a step closer.

Then, without even a moment's hesitation, Issy threw her arms around Maddie, and pulled her into a massive kiss. Almost instinctively, Maddie returned the kiss with the same passion and enthusiasm. Their tongues vigorously fought as they vied for control of each other's mouths. Maddie's hand ran its way through Issy's beautiful hair, feeling its silkiness, and smelling the aroma of her scent as her nose took over the breathing. Issy just squeezed her tightly, her mouth still kissing Maddie with the ferocity of a hungry lion.

The kiss went on for more than two minutes, and by the time they finally broke apart - though they kept holding on to each other tightly. Issy looked intently into Maddie's eyes.

"Listen," she began. "I absolutely have to know. Does it bother you that we're doing this, even though we've barely known each other more than a day?"

"Not at all!" Maddie kissed her again, but this time more gently. "I thought there was something between us up on that hill. I just wasn't sure what it was."

"I... I had that same feeling," Issy said. "I wanted to ask you out on a proper date there and then."

"Well... I guess we kinda had one last night," Maddie reluctantly disengaged herself from Issy. "Hey, I just realised something."

"What?" Issy asked.

"I'm standing here with just a towel and a pair of knickers on. You're fully clothed. I'm feeling a little self-conscious here!"

"You read my mind," Issy rapidly pulled her top over her head, and began to work her way out of her shorts. Then she slipped her bra off, and nearly took Maddie's breath away. Her boobs were quite large and pendulous, her nipples small and pointy, and her skinny, lean frame made them look just amazing.

"H..." Maddie almost panicked at the words she was about to say. "Have you got anything to tie me up with?"

"No!" Issy groaned. "I've never had a chance to go out and buy anything."

"Bugger!" Maddie looked dismayed. But then she saw an idea form on Issy's face. "What is it?"

"There's a cupboard under the stairs where we store DIY equipment from when dad had a craze about it. I think there's definitely some duct tape in there. Perhaps some rope too!" She made to turn and leave, but Maddie caught her arm.

"You really wanna do this?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Good, just checking."

What followed was about five minutes of frantic searching as the almost completely naked girls hurried down the stairs to the cupboard where Issy had directed Maddie, and rummaged round to find what they were looking for. Fortunately, they found both some duct tape and some rope.

Upon reaching her bedroom, Issy quickly went and drew the curtains - though the summer sun shining through them prevented the room from plunging into total darkness - while Maddie locked the door.

"Okay, so here's what I'm thinking," Issy said, as she began to look through her wardrobe. "I'll use a scarf or something to tie your hands together, and then the rope to tie them to the bedpost. We'll leave your ankles free, so that we can have greater freedom of movement."

"Sounds good to me," Maddie exclaimed.

Upon finding what she needed - a nice, long scarf that wasn't too thick, nor too expensive - she returned to the bed. Maddie sat down and held out her wrists. Issy wrapped the scarf around them and tied it into a knot. Although it wasn't particularly elegant, it served its purpose beautifully. Maddie lay back on the bed, and held her hands above her head, while Issy used the rope to tie them to the bedpost.

Once this was done, she pulled on Maddie's legs to force her to lie straight, and sat on her stomach. She leaned forward, pushed the tied girl's mouth open and pushed her tongue into her mouth for another long, deep kiss. Then she moved down and began to nuzzle at her neck, planting little kisses and bites on the soft, delicate flesh there.

Then she sat up, tore a strip of duct tape from the roll next to her, and placed it over Maddie's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Maddie exclaimed. The sound she was making was as heavenly to Issy's ears as they were her own.

Although it wasn't too comfortable a position, Maddie now realised how much more alive she felt. She tugged against her bonds, and felt a rush of adrenaline go through her body. She was really here - completely restrained. With her mouth taped shut. This wasn't a dream, nor was it something she was picturing while masturbating. This was real. She was about to be fucked.

For her part, Issy was becoming excited herself - she had wanted for a long time to be in this position, to have a naked girl tied up, ready to be pleasured. The smile she was giving Maddie was devoid of nervousness. It was like no smile she had ever given anyone before. The warmth was still there, of course, but there was also a very playful, roguish element to it. She had this girl where she wanted her, now she was about to deflower her.

"Comfortable?" Issy asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm!"

"I didn't quite catch that," Issy's smile broadened. She reached out and brushed some of Maddie's hair back behind her ear. "Tell me - how do you feel, knowing that you can't move? That you can't stop what's about to happen? How do you feel knowing that you're about to lose your virginity?"

"MMMMMMMHHHHH!"

Issy leaned forward, and started to run her tongue along Maddie's neckline, again, before moving it down, into the small gap between her boobs, her right hand playing with the nearest one as it did so. Maddie closed her eyes and let out a sighing "Hmmm," as she enjoyed the feeling. She tugged on her bonds again.

Issy's next target was Maddie's left nipple. She took it into her mouth and began to suck on it gently, circling the areola with her tongue, enjoying as it began to harden from arousal. She moved on to the other nipple and began to repeat the process. As she did so, her hand reached down and began to gently rub the girl's pussy over the fabric of her knickers.

The hand moved upwards and slipped inside, running through the curls of pubic hair that it found there, and eventually found contact with the outer folds of Maddie's labia. Two fingers moved between them and slipped inside. The inside of Maddie's vagina was practically molten hot, and very, very wet.

Issy's fingers curled inwards and eventually found the soft patch of flesh that was Maddie's sweet spot. The reaction was immediate. Maddie let out a loud, moaning "Mmmmmhhhhh!" Her pussy walls began to contract inwards, squeezing against the two fingers inside her, and then expand outwards again. Issy began to gently move the fingers in and out, making sure to aim for the sweet spot each time. Using her thumb, she complemented each pump by circling Maddie's clitoris.

Then, to Maddie's teased dismay, Issy pulled her fingers out of her, which made a loud, wet "squelch" noise. She brought them up to her lips and sucked the girl's juices.

"Wow," she said. "You taste amazing!"

"Mmmmhmmmm?"

Issy wiped her fingers dry on Maddie's stomach.

"In fact, I think I'd like a little more."

She climbed off the bound girl and shifted over the bottom of the bed. Taking hold of the waistband of Maddie's knickers, Issy began to tug at them. Maddie raised her hips, allowing the American to slide them up her legs and off. She tossed them to one side, and moved one of Maddie's legs to one side, so that she was positioned between them, level with the pink, glistening pussy that anxiously awaited her.

Using her hands, she pushed apart the girl's lips. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth, and began to glide slowly along the girl's slit. Although Issy had no experience of licking pussy, she had watched quite a few porn videos, so she tried to replicate what she had seen. Without going too fast or too slow, she licked up and down, aiming for the little nub that was Maddie's clit as she did so, and tasting the juices that were oozing out of the tied girl's sex.

Maddie's moans became louder.

"Mmm... Mmm... Mmmmhhhh!"

Issy picked up the pace a little, her tongue no longer gliding up and down and instead penetrating deeply, sucking on the clit and nibbling at the lips in random bursts. Though she had nothing to compare it to, she had to admit that Maddie tasted nice.

Then Issy had an idea. She rolled Maddie over onto her stomach - tying her hands in such a way as they had been tied was a good idea, it seemed! - and parted her ass cheeks. Slowly, and teasingly, she ran her tongue along her crack. Maddie let out a giggle of surprised laughter as Issy's tongue tickled her, and squirmed a little when the tongue settled on and began to circle, flick and tease her tight little asshole.

She tried to get a "stop it!" out from behind the gag, but it just came out as a muffled "stmmm mmmm!"

Issy kept on tormenting her for another minute or so. But then she decided it was time for the main event. She had seen this on porn before, and had read up on how to do it. And she knew that her own pussy was very sensitive, so she was certain she could get herself off by doing it. If she wasn't successful with Maddie, she could always finish her off with her tongue or fingers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds