Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 01

She rolled Maddie back over onto her front, and climbed off the bed. Standing over her, Issy slipped her panties off, and let them fall to the floor. Now she too was naked. Unlike Maddie, her pussy was clean shaven.

"You ready?"

"Mmmmm mm mmm?" Maddie enquired.

Climbing back onto the bed, Issy moved between Maddie's legs again, took hold of them and lifted them into the air. Then, assuming the missionary position, she began to trib her.

Maddie let out a loud gasp of air as the feeling of Issy's vagina rubbing against hers began to take over her senses.

"Mmmmmhhhh!"

Issy, too, gasped out as, for the first time, her moist pussy began to experience the pleasures that Maddie had been feeling for almost half an hour now.

She began to thrust, each thrust causing the two very wet, well lubricated pussies to slide evenly over each other. Then she began to quicken her pace, both girls now actively gasping and moaning with each one.

"Ohhhh... myyyy... Goooooood," Issy breathed, as her clit caught the full force of one particular thrust.

"Mmmmmm!" If Maddie had been able to process a coherent thought, she might've made a joke about how she felt like she was fucking Janice.

The orgasm in Maddie's pussy had been building ever since Issy had gently fingered her. Now she was about to burst. The wet, soft pussy rubbing against her was driving her closer and closer to the edge. The whites of her eyes became more visible as they rolled upwards in her sockets, and she let out another loud "MMMmmmmmhhhh!"

Issy herself was getting closer as well - her predictions about her sensitive pussy were accurate. She thrust harder and faster.

"Ohhhh!"

In her haze of pleasure, she still noticed what was happening with Maddie, and managed to lean forward to kiss her cheek, getting her attention.

"Let's - oh - cum *gasp*- togeth- *gasp* together," she managed to get out.

The two locked eyes, once again, and Issy managed a couple more thrusts before the dam wall broke, for both girls.

"OHHHHH" Issy screamed, throwing her head back as her orgasm rocked her body.

"MMMMMHHHHHHH!!" Maddie screamed, behind her gag, as hers did likewise.

Issy leaned forward and held herself up against the bedpost, shifting sideways as she did so. Maddie's thigh soon got very wet from the juices oozing from her pussy. And the side of Issy's thigh and right ass cheek were likewise getting wet from Maddie's juices - as it turned out, she was a squirter.

After a few moments Issy collapsed in exhaustion next to Maddie, whose body was shaking from the muscle contractions of her orgasm. Her breathing was heavy.

Moving over, she ran a hand along Maddie's torso, gently playing with her boobs. The girl looked round, and they made eye contact.

A lot can be communicated just by eye contact, and both girls were finding this out right at this second.

The look they shared communicated satisfaction. It communicated lust. It communicated pleasure. But above all, it communicated something that neither was quite ready to even understand yet.

It communicated love.

The two just kept staring into each other's eyes, basking in the glow of what they had just done. Eventually, Issy reached out and removed the duct tape. It was quite painful, but once it was off, she planted a huge kiss on Maddie's lips. It was not a passionate, tongue-filled kiss like the one they had shared earlier. This one was long, gentle and delicate, with just a hint of tongue at the end.

"Wow," was all either girl could say. Fortunately, they said it almost simultaneously. The laughter that followed was hearty.

"I guess it's fair to say we're no longer virgins," Issy remarked.

"No," Maddie said. "Could you please untie me? My arms are getting a bit stiff."

"Oh, of course," Issy hurriedly undid her bonds. Once her hands were free, she went to massage them, but Issy took both her wrists and began to do it herself, one at a time.

They just sat like that for several more minutes, and eventually Maddie's arms felt better. But Issy didn't let go of her hands once she was finished.

"So..." she said, staring longingly into Maddie's eyes. "How about that swim?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds