Love From Behind: Stephanie

Along with that, though, her aura was very sexual; though she may project the image of someone professional, I could sense the lustful energy dormant within her, and I couldn't wait for her to reveal it.

Once I neared the lounge, I saw the man at the front door admitting a small line of people in club attire being admitted into the building one by one. I stood a few feet off to the side and waited, not wanting to go inside without my date. I could hear Top 40 hits while I stood outside, which meant the music would be blaring. Though I enjoyed spending time with Stephanie, I hoped we wouldn't be in this lounge for long. Loud music wasn't my thing.

Fortunately, Stephanie came out a few minutes after the hour. She walked up to me and gave me a hug and said it was good to see me.

"I echo the thoughts," I said, smiling.

This time, she wore a tight powder blue and white dress which stopped around the upper area of her thighs and was held up only by one strap on her right shoulder. The necklace she wore was also light blue, the round pendant of which resting just above her cleavage. Her silver bracelets seemed to shine even in the darkness of night. The tan high heels she wore elongated her legs immensely, making her stand around four or five inches above her usual height of 5'2". Her lips were extra glossy today, and her makeup was done perfectly, it brought out her natural beauty well.

"Thanks! That was why I was a little late. I hope you're not mad."

I shook my head. "Not at all. I just got here myself. Are you ready?"

"Mmm-hmm." She and I began stood in line behind some other people who were chatting. "Today was a killer. I could really use a margarita. What about you? What's your drink of choice?"

"I'm not really much of a drinker, so I guess I don't really have one. I keep a bottle of wine in my apartment, but that's about it."

Stephanie thought. "Now that you mention it, you don't really strike me as much of a drinker."

"Well, I suppose one beer wouldn't kill me." Stephanie laughed, then patted me on the back and agreed. She once again reminded me of the quality of the bartender's mixed drinks, and I said just a beer would be fine, since I was a man with simple taste. Once the two of us were at the front, the doorman let us in, and right away, I was hit the blaring of Top 40 tunes pouring from the speakers. Groups of people sat off to the sides on couches, while others (mostly women) moved seductively on the dance floor.

Stephanie grabbed my hand and let me to the bar, then we took our seats and told the bartender what we wanted. She ordered a margarita, and I just stuck with my beer. Though I didn't really want to drink at all, I didn't want to be a poor sport. The gentleman prepared our drinks and handed them to us. My date sipped hers, praising the bartender's skill. I stared at mine, then downed some of it with hesitance.

"You didn't have to order a drink if you didn't want one," Stephanie told me. "It's no problem if you don't drink."

"Cool." I laughed. "Because I doubt I'd be able to finish this."

We both had a good laugh, then made small talk, though admittedly, hearing each other over the loud music wasn't easy. I asked what made her choose this place over all the other bars and clubs downtown, and she told me she wasn't sure; she just liked it. The brunette asked me what I thought of the lounge so far in response.

"It's OK." I turned and saw other people at the bar ordering drinks. "I'm not much of a bar or club person, but this is nice."

"Oh, really? You aren't?" Stephanie gave me a curious look. "You're more of a homebody, huh?"

I nodded.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I like to relax at home too and watch some TV or read a good book. But most of the time, I like to go out and socialize. It's always good to meet new people. Trust me, it'll do you some good to go out occasionally, Martin."

"I guess you're right."

Stephanie finished drinking her margarita, then called the bartender to order another, and sipped that one slowly. We turned and faced the dance floor and noticed how crowded it was. There were so many people there that seeing the actual floor was difficult. "There sure are a lot of people out tonight," I said.

"It's usually always crowded like this," she responded, then crossed her legs. "That's why I like it. I'm guessing you don't like crowds?"

Before I could answer, Stephanie continued. "I kind of got that when I met you at the football game."

She leaned in a little closer, stopping just short of my ear. Though her voice lowered to the point where it was just above a whisper, oddly enough, I heard her perfectly.

"Later, let's go someplace a little quieter. You don't have to agree to do things that you don't want to do. If you wanted to go to a more intimate location, you could've let me know. I would be happy to go."

I hung on Stephanie's every word, each one said slowly and seductively. Was she implying what I think she was? I looked her up and down, and when I locked eyes with her, I felt an aura of lust emanating from her. Her brown eyes didn't leave mine, a piercing gaze which I wanted to look away from, but with considerable effort I kept eye contact.

"How about a dance first?" Stephanie stood up and extended her hand. While I wasn't much of a dancer, I clasped her hand, surprised and elated by its softness, and allowed her to lead me to the crowded dance floor. The DJ changed songs, and Stephanie turned and gave me a devilish grin before facing forward and pressing her ass against my crotch and grinding slowly to the beat of the pop song playing.

The sight of Stephanie's rear end in that tight blue and white dress against me, moving in tight circles was already amazing, but the feeling of her ass, which was both firm and soft, made the experience of us dancing like few other things I felt prior. It took almost no time at all for my pants to tighten. Feeling embarrassed, I shifted my position some, but the curvaceous brunette looked back, then moved along with me to continue grinding against my rigidness.

The fact that Stephanie could arouse me with just one part of her body was nothing short of incredible. For the entirety of the song, I was heaven. Her motions, which slowed down to match the beat of the song change, stimulated me so greatly that I felt as though I would explode right there. To avoid that, I closed my eyes and directed my attention elsewhere.

Next thing I knew, I felt Stephanie hands on my arms. She stopped grinding for just a moment, then guided my hands to her hips, then resumed. Having her wide hips in my palms added a new level of eroticism to the experience. Though we weren't physically intimate, this dance rivaled any sexual encounter I had.

As she moved, I felt precum dampen my groin. Stephanie may have noticed also, but she continued moving as if nothing happened. It may have been my imagination, but it seemed like pressed herself even closer against me if that were possible. She looked back occasionally, and the sight of me enjoying myself made her grin, and she continued moving her ass against my crotch throughout this, and another song.

While pleasurable, our dance began to feel like torture. I wanted desperately to be inside of Stephanie, so much so that I wanted to bring her into one of the bathrooms and take her right there. Despite that, I kept myself calm, allowing myself to enjoy the moment for one more song.

She stopped, then led me off the dance floor, then whispered in my ear again. "How was that?"

"Great," I said. I was a bit lightheaded due to the blood in my brain flowing elsewhere. I heard Stephanie giggle, then she gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go someplace a little quieter. Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"My apartment's not far from here," I said.

"Lead the way."

I took the brunette's hand and led her out of the lounge, then we walked along the sidewalk to my apartment, my hand wrapped around her waist, our bodies touching. We were silent during the short trek there, though I did steal glances at Stephanie occasionally, and she made no objections to this. While the night air was a bit cold, and I was worried since Stephanie was showing a lot of skin, she didn't complain about being chilly at all.

Once we neared my apartment complex, I felt myself stiffen once again. With each step, the anticipation of being inside of the curvaceous brunette who had some of the strongest sex appeal I'd ever seen grew. I couldn't wait to have that wonderful ass pressed against me as the two of us fucked, feeling her grind against me just as she had before.

We reached the front of my apartment building. I led Stephanie up the stairs, then opened the door leading to my unit, then closed the door behind us and turned the light on.

"You have a nice place," Stephanie said, looking around.

"Thanks. Do you want anything?"

"Just a place to sit. I've been on my feet all day."

I took her hand and led her to my table. She sat down on one of the chairs and crossed her legs. I moved the second chair directly next to her, leaving no distance between our thighs.

"Thank you. Aren't you glad you went dancing with me?" I nodded, which made her laugh. "Would you like to do it again sometime?"

"Yes, that would be great. You're a phenomenal dancer, Stephanie. But you weren't bothered by me getting ... you know?"

She thought for a moment, then patted me on the leg. "Martin, that's the point. I would have been upset if you hadn't been. There's nothing wrong with that."

I relaxed. Stephanie laughed again, then stared at me for a bit.

"You know why I like you?"

"Why?"

"You're a gentleman, but I can tell you have a very sexual side to you. That's the kind of guy I like: someone who will be very nice and respectful while we're out but will be nasty in private."

She put her arm around me.

"I'd like to see your more sexual side, if you don't mind."

I locked eyes with her. "Not at all."

Taking a breath, I moved in to meet her lips with my own, placing my hand on the back of her head and running my fingers through her shoulder-length, wavy hair. Stephanie's kisses were rife with passion, yet gentle, as though it were an art form for her. My other hand made its way to her lower back, pulling her body closer to me.

She parted the kiss for a moment, then rose from her chair, then stood above me for a second, then, facing me, lowered herself and sat on my lap, then locked her lips with mine again. Just feeling her round, perfect ass against my crotch again was enough to get me just as stiff as I had been when we were dancing. Stephanie giggled a little, then began moaning as our tongues met. I did my best to show restraint, though I wanted nothing more than to take Stephanie right there.

While we kissed, she began moving her ass lightly, stimulating me further. I responded by placing both of my hands on it and giving it a small squeeze, which made her yelp in surprise.

"You like that, huh?" Stephanie asked. "You like the way my ass feels against you?"

"Yeah, definitely." That was an understatement; I was on Cloud Nine. Stephanie's ass was truly perfect; there were very few women who could match her curvaceousness and sex appeal.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass before?" When she asked me that question, I dismissed it at first, believing it to be my ears playing tricks on me. But as it turns out, what I heard was no trick.

"Actually, no. It's never been something I've really thought of doing. That, and most of the women I've been with referred to it as 'Exit Only.'" That made Stephanie laugh.

"I used to think that way. But once I had anal sex, I've found that I like it more than regular sex. Trust me, you will too. And you don't have to worry at all; I'm clean down there. You have any lube? We'll need it."

I told her it was in my bedroom. We got up, both of us heading there, this time I remained behind Stephanie to watch her wonderful ass as we went to the next room.

Once inside, we began kissing again, and as we did so, I moved my hand along her right shoulder, touching the sole strap holding her dress up, and sliding it down her soft arm, then peeling the garment off her, allowing it to fall to her ankles. We stopped our kiss for a moment, and Stephanie kicked her dress away.

I examined her, amazed as she stood clad in only her accessories, high heels, and with a tiny, powder blue thong. Her wide hips and small waist were simply incredible, and when I took her hand and turned her around, I couldn't help but say "Oh my God" under my breath.

The small, thin thong she wore looked like it was being swallowed by her big ass. While I had been ambivalent about having anal intercourse with a woman, Stephanie's ass made me certain that it was something I needed to experience. There was no way I could have such a shapely woman here and not experience the pleasure of being inside of her ass.

I turned Stephanie back around and began kissing her once again, this time lowering myself to her neck. While it was true that I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to give her as much stimulation as possible before doing so. That, and I enjoyed that taste and feel of her soft skin.

"Ooh, yes. God, you kiss so well." Stephanie threw her head back and moaned as I moved my lips along her neck, and eventually her torso. As I did so, I removed my shirt and tossed it in the corner where her dress landed. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. Her body shook lightly. I used my hands to hold her up as I continued exploring her body, tightening my grip once I made it her breasts. While they weren't as prominent as her ass and hips were, I still kissed and stroked them, while telling Stephanie how amazing I thought they were.

"You think they're nice?" She exhaled the question in between moans.

"Of course." I gave them one more kiss. "They're nice and soft, and perky. I love them. Your entire body is perfect, Stephanie."

The voluptuous brunette yelped as my lips and fingers stimulated her nipples. Because of their sensitivity, I alternated between kisses and caressing with utmost care. Stephanie's giggling and moaning gave me the cue that she enjoyed having my mouth and hands explore her chest.

I began to go down, but Stephanie told me to stand up straight. She knelt and undid my belt and pants, then slid off my boxers, revealing my engorged length, the head of which shiny and sticky due from pre-ejaculate. Stephanie took it in her hand, licked her lips, then kissed the head of it, which made me shudder with pleasure.

She took me inside of her mouth, then moved her tongue along my shaft in a torturously slow manner. I let out a frustrated sigh, both elated by the pleasure but desperate for release. Stephanie's small moans seemed to create vibrations in her mouth which stimulated me further. Craving an orgasm, I fought the urge to fuck her face, knowing that I was to save myself for her ass.

Stephanie increased the speed and intensity of her sucking, and I knew my orgasm was imminent. I warned Stephanie of this and told her to stop. She did so, then stared, confused.

"I want my first orgasm to be inside you," I said. "Now, let me return the favor. Get on your knees."

She did so, and I slid her thong off, revealing her wetness, then positioned my face so it was directly in front of it. I gave it a kiss like her actual lips, then I began eating her from behind, not only enjoying the taste of her juices, but also the feeling of her ass cheeks on my face. Stephanie moaned, and I felt her hand reach back and push my head into her further.

"Oh, shit! Keep going! I love the way you're eating me out," she said. As I continued pleasing Stephanie with my mouth, I felt her body shake. She passed the point of dampness, and now her juices flowed with the strength of a cascade. I continued eating her, enjoying the sweetness of her secretions. Bringing this woman closer to orgasm with just my tongue brought me a sense of satisfaction as well.

Each of my licking and sucking motions brought her more pleasure than the last, and before I knew it, Stephanie yelled, announcing her orgasm, then I felt her ass cheeks shake in my face before her muscles relaxed. I removed my face from her lower body, then reached inside of a nearby drawer and grabbed the lubricant, applying it to me, and using it to massage her ass, giving it a nice shine. Her ass looked amazing before, but now that it was oiled, it was truly a work of art.

"I love the way you touch me, Martin." Stephanie looked back and giggled.

"And I love the way your body feels."

Soon, both of us were ready. The bottom-heavy brunette staggered to her knees once she recovered from her orgasm, and once again, I got to see that perfect ass before me. I savored the sight of it for a few seconds longer before positioning myself so that my dick was just in front of the entrance to her asshole.

With Stephanie's blessing, I pressed the head of my length to the entrance. Even with the lubricant, getting inside of it took some effort, but once my length was partially inside, both of us moaned in ecstasy.

I never experienced anything so tight before. Immediately after I entered Stephanie's asshole, I experienced a new kind of pleasure, a pleasure I wished I had been experiencing ever since I stared having sex.

Rather than be forceful with her, I remained stationary inside of her, allowing her sphincter muscles to relax. Once she gave me the okay to do so, I entered her completely. Seeing myself disappear into her round, soft ass was an incredible sight. I began fucking her ass slowly, amazed at how tight it was. I called out her name as I slid in and out of her.

"Oh, my fucking God that feels so good!" Stephanie gripped the floor and let out an animalistic growl. I've always derived pleasure from giving it to a woman, and knowing Stephanie enjoyed having me fuck her in the ass was extremely gratifying.

Having her ass, with just the right amount of muscle and fat, pressed against me as I fucked her was also an incredible visual. Though my thrusts weren't extremely powerful, her cheeks jiggled lightly with each one. From the way Stephanie danced, I knew she would know how to use her ass perfectly in bed, but I never expected I would be fucking her this way.

In addition to the sights, the sounds of her screaming my name and moaning, along with the sounds our skin made when coming together were also perfect. I grit my teeth. All the stimulation was sending me far over the edge.

"Fuck me harder, Martin," I heard Stephanie say. Though I was worried about hurting her, I put my hands on her hips and increased the intensity of my thrusts. Still, she cried for me to go faster and harder, which I did. Doing so was a test to my endurance, but I did my best to hold back my orgasm.

"I love the way you're dominating me," Stephanie said as she looked back and watched as I fucked her. Seeing her face filled with pleasure added to the sensations, and I began sliding in and out of her wildly, losing myself in the act with her. Everything around me seemed to dissolve into a haze. Only the sounds of our moans, skin meeting, and the friction from our fucking remained.

"I'm about to cum!" Stephanie shouted. Not even a second later, she let out a loud yell as the waves of pleasure raced through her body. My own orgasm would soon be upon me as well. I continued thrusting, and once I felt myself reach the point of no return, I let Stephanie know I would cum soon as well. Gripping her hips more tightly than I had before, I began fucking her more wildly than I had anyone before, which made her scream in pleasure.

With one final thrust, I screamed her name, buried my dick deep inside of her asshole and filled her rectum with rope after rope of my seed. My orgasm after fucking this woman in the ass was by far one of the most powerful I'd ever had; I didn't think it would ever subside. I couldn't believe it was possible for my climax to be this powerful. Stephanie cried out in pleasure as my juices spilled into her, telling me that it felt so good. Knowing that she enjoyed having me cum inside of her ass brought me even further over the edge, and even the final moments of my orgasm were just as strong as the beginning. Once the last bit of cum erupted from my dick, I slowly slid out of her, then collapsed onto the floor near the dresser.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds