Love From Behind: Stephanie

Stephanie, with some effort, moved to where I landed and rested on top of me. Both of us exhaled, then, though I struggled, I was able to move my arm and rest it on her. Before either of us knew it, we were both asleep, the intense fucking exhausting both of us.

That was the start of one of the most sex-filled weekends of my life. Stephanie was by far one of the most lustful women I'd ever encountered. She had the body of a goddess and knew how to use every curve to tantalize and excite like few other women could.

Not only that, but she brought out a desire I never knew I had. Once I had anal sex with her, I realized it was something I needed to experience far more often.

That weekend, I fucked Stephanie's ass several more times, and each subsequent session was more pleasurable than the one which followed it. Sunday night, Stephanie had to leave and get ready for work, but we both agreed that we'd see each other again in the very near future.

While it pained me to end our weekend together, I savored the sight of her round ass shaking as she left my apartment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds