Love Times Three Ch. 02

"What have I been missing?" he grinned, ramming the last of his cock inside of me.

"Maxieeeeee!" I howled, reaching for my other brother and pulling him down on top of me. "Adam wanted me to cum without you!" I spoke in my best whiny-sister voice while Max began to fuck me without missing a beat.

"How selfish of him," said Max, pumping his hips between my battered thighs. "But at least he didn't unwrap the gift completely. May I say, Keeley dear, you looked extremely hot being fucked senseless like you'd just come home from work and couldn't even be bothered getting undressed."

I could do nothing but wail under the onslaught of Max's beautiful cock.

"That's exactly what happened," I heard Adam say. "She came home and was all over me while I was trying to work. I could be fifty bucks richer by now if it hadn't been for Keeley and her tits." Adam stroked himself while he watched Max impale me over and over. By this time I was a gibbering wreck and couldn't say anything intelligent at all. I know, right.

"Naughty Keeley," Max purred, driving his cock hard into me.

By now I could barely speak. I reached over for Adam's cock, which was still wet from my pussy, and started jerking him off while Max fucked me like he hadn't fucked anyone for a whole year.

Max obviously wasn't going through the same crisis of conscience as Adam and I had been. The look on his face said he was more than delighted to get hot sex on tap from his little sister whenever he wanted it. He raised himself right over me, pushed my knees down onto the bed and went in for the kill, banging into me so hard that I could almost feel our bones grinding together. The bed bounced and creaked and protested under the assault, but I bravely carried on jerking Adam off while Maxie fucked me like a rampant, runaway train.

Max came quickly with a loud animal grunt and pumped me full of semen. I felt it flow all the way from his engorged balls right up through his shaft and into the depths of my cunt, coating my insides with cum. I came shortly after, my entire body pressing upwards and my spine arching right up off the bed. Adam, as usual, came last, kneeling over me and pushing his cockhead into my mouth so that I could swallow the first globs, and then spurting the rest over my tits while Max laughed at the sight of his slut sister being covered in cum.

When Adam finished cumming on my tits, Max rubbed his face all over the sticky semen and licked it off my nipples. I couldn't believe it, Max was drinking Adam's sperm! It turned me on so much that I vowed to make it happen more often.

When we all finally collapsed on top of each other, it was as glorious as last night's afterglow had been. My brothers stroked their hands all over my body like I was a prize they'd won. They pulled at my clothes, stretched my bra over my nipples and pulled the red panties tight up into my cum-filled pussy, giving me another series of small, unexpected orgasms one after the other that left me shuddering with happiness while the two of them laughed with delight.

"Adam said he should have fucked me a long time ago," I sighed when the glorious mini-orgasms finally abated.

"Adam is right," laughed Max. "We both should have. The minute we all turned 18. Remember how hot Keeley looked on our 18th birthday, Ad? That mini skirt right up to her ass and her tits spilling out of that little top with all the sequins."

"Yeah," Adam nodded. "She went out and got laid that very night, by that long-haired guy who lived three doors down. I think he fucked her behind his garage so his wife wouldn't look out the window and see him. He must have been waiting for her."

"Fuck off!" I cried. "That's such a lie! That guy was a pervert."

"You liked his fat pervert's cock though, didn't you?" Adam chuckled.

"You're such a freakin' liar," I grumbled. But it was true- I had fucked the long-haired guy from three doors down. But it wasn't on the night of my 18th birthday, it was three days later.

"All I know is, one minute she was a bratty, whining kid, the next minute she was a bratty, whining adult with a fucking fine ass and two tits made in heaven," Max grinned. "Not that we could have done anything about it, then."

"You slimeballs," I laughed. "I would have roundhouse kicked you into the middle of next week if I thought you were putting your nasty moves on me!"

"Yeah," Max grinned. "You always were pretty aggressive."

I gasped indignantly and thumped Max's naked thigh with my fist. "I was not aggressive, you shit! I was just trying to keep up with you two. It wasn't always easy being the girl, you know?"

Max leaned down over my face and our eyes connected on a deeper level than most people would ever understand. "Ah, Keeley. You were a little nightmare sometimes, but now we're so very, very grateful that you are a girl."

Max covered my mouth with his and kissed me long and deeply. I moaned with happiness as his tongue slid around inside my mouth. After Max kissed me, Adam kissed me just as passionately, and then I closed my eyes and felt their lips all over me, and then their hands, and I sighed as though I'd died and gone to heaven as my two brothers set to work removing all of my clothes.

After they had stripped me naked, Max flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my ass into the air. He smacked my butt cheeks, gently at first, and then more forcefully with ringing slaps until they tingled and throbbed.

"That's what you get for making your brothers want to fuck you," he said, landing another stinging slap to my chastened buttocks.

Then Adam smacked me too. "I was a good boy until my slutty sister made me fuck her," he said.

"Our slutty sister deserves everything she gets," Max agreed. He smacked my other butt cheek and made me squeal.

"Look at her pussy, dripping with cum," said Adam. "What a dirty little slut she is!"

By this time I was almost in tears of pure pleasure, completely turned on by my brothers' punishment. I couldn't believe how horny we were becoming again, so soon!

After they finished slapping my ass, Adam got behind me and slurped at the cum that was oozing from my gaping hole. Adam was now drinking Max's sperm! His licked it out of my leaking cunt and cleaned it off my inner thighs and then he coated his finger with Max's cum and inserted it smoothly into my asshole. Max's cum went into my asshole on Adam's finger and I quivered and sighed with pleasure. It seemed my orgasm hadn't left me yet!

While Adam smeared Max's oozing cum all over and into my asshole, Max disappeared for a few minutes. When he came back, he held a length of rock climbing rope and two carabiner clip hooks in his hands. The carabiners were attached to the loops at either end of the rope. He clipped one carabiner around my wrist. It barely fit, and the aluminum dug into my wrist bones. He looped the rope behind the wooden posts at the head of the bed and clipped the other carabiner to my other wrist. I was now lying on my stomach with my hands attached to the bed, and only then did I begin to protest.

"Hey! What's all this?" I demanded. "You don't think I'm going to run away, do you?"

"You might," Max laughed. "When you realise what we're about to do."

My God, I had never in my whole life heard my older brother sounding so dangerously sexy. Suddenly I wondered what sex games he played with Cindy, with all of those ropes and clips that he had. Then I giggled to myself. What if Maxie never went rock climbing at all? What if he just cruised around with his gear in the back of the car and abducted women off the streets?

Luckily no women had gone missing in our area, otherwise I would be looking at Maxie in a completely different way after the casual manner in which he just hooked me to the bed like he'd done it a hundred times before. Or maybe I'd just been watching too much TV. Vaguely I decided that if Maxie was about to turn evil, then maybe Dexter would avenge me somehow.

My brothers began talking about me as though I had ceased to be there.

"I'm pretty sure she's had anal," said Max. "I mean, look at her. Doesn't she look like someone who enjoys it up the ass?"

"Maybe we should loosen her up first. I dunno, like with a carrot or something."

Maxie laughed. "Or a Star Wars toy. Like Jabba the Hutt- he's shaped like a poop anyway."

They laughed uproariously at that.

"I wasn't joking about the carrot, though," said Adam.

"Guys, please." I had to interject at last. "I have a vibrator in the bottom drawer of my vanity chest. It'll turn me on better than any mouldy old carrot. Besides, we don't have any carrots. Last time I looked, you'd filled the refrigerator up with beer."

Adam climbed off the bed, still laughing. "You know what, bro?" he said to Max. "We haven't done nearly enough snooping in Keeley's room."

"Yeah," Max chuckled. "What else you got hidden away in there, Keels?"

"Nothing that would surprise you degenerates," I muttered.

"Takes one to know two," Max replied while Adam left the room to go get my vibrator.

While Adam was gone, Max pushed my backside up into the air again and started to lick my tenderised pussy in preparation for whatever their big surprise was. Although obviously I had already guessed, way before they hinted at it in their none-too-subtle way.

"In case you were wondering, I have had anal," I told Max as he dragged his wet tongue slowly upwards from my pearly clit to my puckered asshole, making me tremble with lust.

"We thought as much," Max said, flicking the tip of his tongue into my wrinkled opening.

"Not hundreds of times, though," I added. "Just a few. And the first time it hurt like hell, so don't think you can just whack something in there and I won't feel it."

Max parted my labia and wriggled his tongue into my spunk smeared hole.

"Max?" I said. "Are you liiiiisten...inggg?" Well, he was driving me crazy while I was trying to concentrate!

"Uh-huh," he garbled, his tongue still wedged in my slit.

"Oh, God, Max, why are you so fucking annoying?" My hands clutched at the pillows while the carabiners bit into my wrists.

"Because I'm related to you," he chuckled, and I could imagine him gazing analytically at my pussy and committing every tiny detail of its swollen, cum smeared, fuck-battered folds to memory.

Adam returned, and he was still laughing. "Jesus in chinos, would you look at this thing? No wonder guys can't get laid if this is what women come home to!"

Okay. So it's a multi-functional vibro, right? It's no crime to have your clit, pussy AND ass tickled by a piece of whirring rubber all at once. The world would be a better place, yada yada yada. Besides, my vibro would never leave me for a slut called Damonique.

"What do you call this thing?" Adam snickered.

"Dr. Evil," Max hooted, taking the vibrator out of Adam's hands and turning it over to see what all the attachments did. "Look, there's a little finger that goes in the ass while she gets fucked. Man- how to make a guy feel inadequate!"

"I'm sure you've never felt inadequate, Maxwell Hudson," I said, keenly aware that I was trying to make conversation with my brothers while I lay tied to Adam's bed with my ass up in the air in preparation for another round of orgasmic fucking, this time at the hands (or rather, many varied attachments) of my most treasured possession. It was one thing to trust these guys with my life; but could I trust them with my ass? That was the million dollar question.

My brothers continued to joke about my sex toy, and then I heard it being turned on. And that turned me on, hearing its familiar, friendly, gentle buzzing. Many a long night had been spent in the company of my beloved vibrator, and I hoped with all my heart that my brothers would be kind to it.

And to me!

"Is this one of those fake dicks that spurts cum?" asked Adam. "Like, fake cum, obviously."

"No it isn't," I said, and then I couldn't help laughing. "That's an impressive knowledge of sex toys you have there, Addy."

"Saw one online," he shrugged. "I wondered if maybe girls filled them with yogurt or something."

I was going to say something suitably gross when I felt the soft vibrations of the sex toy against the backs of my legs, and instead I just gasped out loud. Max began stroking me lightly with the vibrator, all up and down my thighs and calves, then along my ribcage and my spine and over my shoulders and down my arms. I twitched all over as a billion nerve endings were sent dancing and convulsing. My pussy began to leak immediately. He told me to get up on all fours and he caressed my breasts and held the small, rotating clit attachment against each nipple so that my nipples rotated also. I pulled against my restraints, wanting so much to use my hands to jerk my brothers off until they came all over me, but of course, I was held fast. That is, unless I broke the bed. All I could do was lay there and accept everything they were doing to me. And man, did that thought make me horny!

Adam lay down next to me and started sucking the tit that Max wasn't playing with. His mouth was hot and wet and real and alive, and no sex toy could ever replace that. Adam stroked my ribcage and caressed my stomach and slipped his fingers into my bare pussy. Meanwhile, Max took the head of the vibrator, the main head, not the smaller anal attachment, and pushed it gently against my asshole.

With Adam's fingers in my pussy and the vibrator pushing into my ass, I soon felt myself opening up like a ripe fruit. The vibrating sex toy went in a bit further. I felt my ass clench around it, sucking it in yet deeper. While it went in, Max bent down and licked all around it, tonguing my sensitive asshole as it opened up wider and wider. He held the vibrator in his fingers and began pumping it in and out in small, rapid thrusts. His face was right there in my ass, watching my tight hole pucker around the vibrator's driving shaft. I could hear both of my brothers beating their meat, and I wanted so much to be able to suck them off while the buzzing vibrator was wedged firmly in my ass.

Adam must have read my thoughts. (See? We're that close!) He let go of my aching tits and positioned himself under me in the classic 69 position, and soon I was happily gorging on his hot shaft while he basted my pussy lips with his amazing tongue. It was an awkward position for poor Adam to be in because we were so close to the head of the bed, but somehow he got his long legs comfortable on either side of my trapped arms, with his feet resting half way up the wall. And then his glorious cock and balls were right there below my nose, presented to me like a wonderful gourmet meal. Brother's Pork Sword Surprise!

I slid my glossy lips down over Adam's engorged cockhead and began to bob my head up and down, jacking him off with my tight throat muscles while Adam feasted on his own speciality meal, Sister's Hot Beef Curtains. The two of us munched on each other's cock and vagina, creating the most erotic slurping sounds as we devoured our tasty meals.

Adam's cock was so thick and hard that I could barely fit it all in my mouth. Drool hung from my slobbering lips and trickled all over Adam's balls and made his thighs twitch. All the while he moaned about his beautiful sister being a cock swallowing whore, and I loved every second of his dirty talk as he braced his feet against the wall, pulled my head down by my hair and proceeded to fuck my face in a series of rapid, upward thrusts which filled my mouth to capacity.

Max, not to be left out, straddled Adam's head and, in one smooth motion, removed the vibrator from my butt and inserted it deep into my pussy, just above Adam's nose. I cried out as the familiar sensations of the vibrator began stimulating the inner walls of my sopping love channel and made my insides tremble.

"You better not fucking teabag me, you asshole," Adam snorted, as Max seemed to suddenly take charge of my nether regions. Well, he is the oldest!

"You just concentrate on what you're doing," Max grinned.

Needless to say, I didn't care who was doing what. Someone was licking my clit, someone was fucking my pussy with a vibrator, and someone was getting ready to fuck me in the ass with his dick. Meanwhile my mouth had the biggest cock it had ever tasted crammed deep into the back of my throat.

Whoever said 'you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family', never had a family like mine!

Max pumped me solidly with the vibrator while Adam sucked and licked around it. Then Max let Adam take over Vibrator Duty and got up into a half crouching position behind me. He clamped his hands onto my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing my gaping asshole in all its dubious glory. He spit down onto the puckered sphincter and rubbed it in with his thumb. Then he put his thick, purple cockhead against the quivering little opening and began to push his way in.

With the humming vibrator going full pelt in and out of my slippery, swollen vag and Adam's tongue swirling hotly around my moistened clit, the breath-taking, gut-busting feel of Max's monster weapon plowing into my anus with a squelching pop very nearly made me black out. Especially as I was finding it hard to breathe with Adam's groin slamming up into my face. But hey, who was I to complain? If we weren't doing this, we'd only be sitting around watching TV and ordering expensive takeout. Which admittedly, we'd probably be doing later, once the boys realised how starving hungry they were after an evening spent unloading their bodily fluids into their poor, ravaged sister's many and varied orifices.

My asshole must have been more accommodating than I'd realised, because soon I could feel Max's balls coming to rest against my pussy. He made a low moaning noise and I guessed that the vibrator was massaging his balls as Adam thrust it back and forth into my sopping cunt. Man, were we getting off on each other! There's no way anyone could call this wrong. I had never been so thoroughly stretched out, eaten and plundered in all my life. My pussy didn't know what to do with itself. My ass couldn't understand why a steaming pole of man-flesh was suddenly invading its depths, smearing salty pre-cum along its inner walls as it drove through. My whole body quivered in anticipation of the pounding I was about to receive.

Max began to piston in and out. The weight of him bore down on me and I bore down on Adam as Max tried to fuck my ass on a shuddering bed without losing his balance. He leaned over me, holding my rump tightly, using me to stay on his feet as his cock drove smoothly in and out of my tight rectum. His forward thrusts pushed me down onto Adam's cock and soon we got that beautiful rhythm going and the crazy, wild sensations began building up and up and up.

My pussy sucked and gulped at the plunging vibrator that Adam was shoving into me while Max stabbed deep into my juicy ass with his huge cock. His animal grunts filled the air as he fucked me steadily and Adam rubbed the vibrator against his ball sack. Then I heard him cry out loudly and Adam laughed. I made a murmuring sound to ask what was going on. Apparently as Max's ass drove back and forth, Adam had reached up and poked a finger into his asshole. Max was now riding Adam's finger at the same time as he was riding my tight ass and the vibrator. Max was having the time of his life back there!

I knew Max wouldn't last much longer under all that stimulation, and I was right. I pushed my ass back against his groin and clenched my butthole around his shaft and soon he was roaring loudly. (I definitely hoped the neighbours weren't home now!) Maxie thrust hard several more times, banging my ass like a hydraulic pump. And then he poured his jizz into me, squirting it deep into my body, thick streams of spunk filling my bowels like an enema made of cum, grunting with each spurt until he was completely empty.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds