Love Times Three Ch. 02

Max fell backwards and collapsed on the bed behind Adam's head. As his cock came out of my ass with the same slurping pop, a string of cum landed on Adam's face. That was nothing though, compared to when I orgasmed; which I did moments later, thanks to Adam battering my G-spot with the head of the vibrator. I came so hard that my ass squeezed thick globs of Max's jism out through my stretched hole and onto Adam's waiting face. I stopped sucking Adam's cock for one minute and looked around and underneath myself to see Adam with his mouth open wide, catching Max's cum and my ass liquid in his mouth and drinking every last drop as my orgasm shuddered through me.

I couldn't believe it. We were all turning into cum sluts!

And then I remembered poor Adam needed to cum too, so I reapplied myself to his rigid pole and set to work deep throating him like a porn star. I bobbed my head up and down and only wished I had use of my hands as I sucked him deep and hard. Soon he was crying out underneath me, begging for mercy. But there would be no mercy from big sister, and soon my bruised mouth was rewarded for its efforts with copious amounts of semen, so much of it shooting from his cockhead that I couldn't swallow it all at once. It dribbled in hot streams out of my mouth and down Addy's pumping shaft as I carried on sucking off my groaning younger brother until he was dry.

The vibrator was finally removed from the confines of my cunt, where either Adam or Max had been holding it until Adam had finished cumming. Max switched it off and threw it aside, then he leaned forward and lapped up all my pussy juices and any last vestiges of his own cum that had dripped down my inner thighs. He bathed my clit in tender ministrations and I shuddered into a deeper, low-level orgasm that finished me off entirely.

I fell forward onto Adam's softening cock with a fully sated whimper and let my brothers do what they did best, which was take care of me. Max released my poor aching wrists from the metal constraints and kissed them better. Then my two brothers laid down beside me and began their gentle stroking ritual, kissing me everywhere and running their hands all over me as I rolled over and lay gasping on my back, my poor, aching pussy and asshole battered into total submission.

As my brothers' hands and lips caressed my engorged breasts and glided soothingly over my hot, sweaty skin, their deep, sexy, masculine voices whispered to me how beautiful I was. I couldn't help but smile to myself at the thought of what my co-workers would say if they saw me now. Because I didn't care if it was wrong, or taboo, or if other people thought it was disgusting. Fucking and being thoroughly fucked by my sexy, wonderful, loving brothers was turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me, and I hoped they felt the same way about their sex-crazed, slutty sister.

Because now that we'd started down this new road of adventure, I was willing to follow Max and Adam wherever they wanted to take me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds