Love You, Daddy! Ch. 03

He pulled me to himself and hugged me, as tight as he could, surrounding me and protecting me.

"Alright, Evie," he said quietly. "Maybe you've got a point. I guess accepting that you're not my little girl anymore means I need to rediscover who you are. I'll do my best."

I hugged him back tight, not at all minding my breasts squashed to his massive chest.

"Thank you, daddy." I murmured. "Will you help me with this dress?"

"Of course, pumpkin," he said finally, releasing me and smiling down at me. He looked at my breasts again and smiled before doing something I didn't expect and put his hands on them and gave them a gentle squeeze. "They really are something, Evie. No wonder Karli loves them."

I squeaked and swatted his hand, giving him a naughty smile and mouthing the word 'perv' at him before turning around and presenting my back to him. "Do me up?"

"Let me find some butter, first, right?" he replied, grinning.

I giggled and held still while he fixed the back up and then spun me slowly in his hands, taking in the sight of me. Finally he just sighed and shook his head. "I can't decide."

I made a show of pouting. "So I've gotta decide on my own?"

"I didn't mean that," he said, shrugging. "I was just going to buy all three of them, make it easy on us."

My eyes lit up and I threw myself against him, thanking him repeatedly and covering his face in adoring kisses before planting a huge smooch right on his lips. His eyes went wide but he didn't object.

"I dunno if I did anything amazing enough to deserve that..." he breathed as I finally broke the kiss.

"Daddy, please," I said eagerly, beaming up at him. "If any boy had done this for me, I'd already have his dick in my mouth and then fuck him into a coma."

"Lovely thought," he said dryly as I turned around and let him undo the back before beginning my shimmy out of the dress. I turned around so he could see my breasts and my thong again while I put my original clothes back on and gathered up my purchases. "All set?"

"Are you sure you can afford all these?" I asked, concerned.

"Clearly you haven't seen my bank account recently, hm?" he replied in a nonchalant tone as we exited the dressing room.

Was my daddy just bragging? Did he just try to impress me?

Maybe I was just reading too much into things now, but as I watched him, I thought maybe there was a change in his demeanour, a subtle air of masculine confidence. As we rang up my purchases at the counter and the salesgirl announced the rather sizable total, my dad has his card already and gave it to her without hesitation, as if it was nothing.

"Thanks," he said in a deeper than normal (I think) voice to her. "We'll be back."

He then hooked my arm into his and led me out of the store.

"Alright," he announced, looking around. "Where do we go to buy those undercup things you need for your dresses?"

***

The sun was hot and the weather humid, so we went home to freshen off and get ready for our evening with Karli. I needed a shower and took one in the common bathroom while my daddy took one in his private bathroom off from his bedroom. I soaked under the water for a long time, trying to wrap my head around what had happened that afternoon. Part of me couldn't believe I was behaving this way. Was I really trying to seduce my father?

Horny as the whole episode might have made me, I was emotionally drained for the experience in the change room. I will thrilled that he was starting to come around, but it had taken a lot out of me to get him this far and there was still a long way to go. I wasn't going to ruin my chances of getting him in bed by pushing things too quickly.

Men are so complicated.

I have no idea how long I was standing under that water, but it eventually began to cool and I let it run over me for some time then, helping me regain focus. I was feeling more clear-headed now and could begin planning my next move, whatever that was.

Back to my room and I slipped into my robe and laid down on my bed. After about fifteen minutes I was beginning to wonder where my father had gotten to. His showers were predictably male and quick, so where the heck was he? I finally got up and went to his room, looking in the door.

No sign of him.

Frowning I sat down on his bed and pondered where he might be. The door to the bathroom and his shower was wide open and there was no shower happening. I was beginning to think he'd just vanished into thin air.

Then a door on the other side of the room opened, one that led to a small boudoir that hadn't been used in over a year. I turned to look as he walked out...

Fully naked.

I stared. I couldn't help it. My father was standing not ten feet away from me completely naked, his titan cock hanging between his legs. My mouth went dry and I'm pretty sure my eyes widened. He stopped as he saw me sitting on his bed, doubtless looking like a deer caught in headlights.

We stared at one another.

My gaze traveled down his muscular frame, from his wide shoulders, strong arms and defined chest to his slender waist with the washboard abs and strong hips...

And then his manhood. Even flaccid, it was huge. Words failed me.

Fortunately, words didn't fail my daddy for once. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Want to take a picture?"

I blinked and snapped out of it. "What?" I asked, looking up at his face now.

"It's nothing more than what God gave me, Evie, there's nothing supernatural about it."

"Says you." I muttered, giving it another glance. "How do you even walk with that thing?"

"Alright, that enough of the peep show," he said, his voice firm. "Scram, I want to get dressed."

"Okay," I said hesitantly, rising from the bed. "But... daddy, what were you doing in mom's boudoir?"

He sighed. "If you must know, I was looking for and found a perfect piece of jewelry that she owned and would go with any of your outfits. I thought you might want to wear it tonight."

I smiled warmly, overcome with sentiment in spite of his nudity. I walked over to him and hugged him, not at all bothered. He hugged me back, somewhat uncertainly.

"Little weird to be hugging you while I'm buck naked..." he said quietly.

My response was to slowly undo my belt and let my robe fall to the floor. I snuggled myself into him, loving the feel of his strong body directly against mine- my breasts against his chest, his arms around my back...

I could feel his huge cock against my pussy. I hoped I wouldn't get wet, but I could feel him pulsing. Oh my God...

I turned around and let him hold me from behind, his hands now around my waist and his mammoth tool against my smooth butt cheeks. I slowly took his hands and moved them up to my breasts.

"You're the best daddy in the world," I whispered. "Thank you."

I bent over to get my robe while I was still pressed against him, savouring every fraction of a second before stepping away and walking back to my room without looking back.

I got into my room and closed the door, leaning back against it and sighing heavily, fanning myself with my hand. I may have wanted to stay but I didn't dare, because then daddy would have noticed that may pussy was wetter than the Pacific.

Holy shit, that was close...

Get your head together. Get back in the game! Things are going exactly how you want, you just need to keep control over the whole situation! Calm yourself, be a dazzling tease all evening, make sure he wants more of what he will see!

Another deep breath and I was ready. Tonight would go exactly as I planned.

***

Karli and I were both cracking up as daddy told us another joke, one I hadn't heard before, to my amazement. He seemed to have gone all out to make himself look good, wearing his best occasion suit, an Armani and dappered himself up in every other conceivable way. One would have thought he was dressing up to impress a really important date, not his daughter and her best friend.

Our appetizers had not arrived yet, my dad having made us both promise to eat whatever we liked and not peck like birds at some dumb salad. He'd made sure we brought our fake ID's along so we could drink and we were making our way through a second bottle of champagne at this point. He was fine, although perhaps Karli and I were a little tingly.

I had the opportunity to look at his face while we sat at our round table in the restaurant and Karli was telling him an amusing story. It never ceased to amaze me how incredibly handsome I found him- scratch that, how incredibly handsome he actually was. He had deep blue eyes that glinted with humour and were still soft enough to shine with a deep caring. He had thick golden blond hair that he kept longer than one would have expected a man his age to wear it, but not enough to be mistaken for some hippie or surfer. His jawline was clean and strong, his nose neither pointed nor round. He took immaculate care of his teeth, which were white and even.

No wonder my mom fell in love with him.

Intelligent? Don't get me started. He'd had incredible grades through school and university, according to the plaques and diplomas on his wall. He had a decided entrepreneurial bent, creating businesses and then selling them for hefty sums once they were successful. He didn't like to be tied down to one project.

And now he was writing novels and also crunching numbers for a derivatives investment trading firm. He'd never directly discussed his fiscal situation with me, ever, although he once when I was younger said that my mom and I would nothing to worry about if anything ever happened to him.

Karli, of course, seemed to always be able to read my mind and smiled at my dad slyly, walking her exquisitely-manicured fingers up his hand to his sleeve.

"So, Mister Sturm," she purred. "Evangeline tells me that you bought her three new dresses as a pretty posh shop this afternoon. Sounds like you're doing alright for yourself if you've got that sort of money to throw around."

He considered for a moment and then a tiny hint of a conspiratorial smile crept over his face. He leaned forward slightly.

"Promise to never ever mention what you see to Evie?" he asked quietly.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"I'm right here, you know." I interjected.

"Shut your dick-holster, Evie." Karli said quickly. I did as I was told, genuinely wondering if Karli would keep her promise. She was really good about them and it was a promise to my dad, whom she had enormous respect for and would never want to lose the confidence of.

My dad pulled out his smartphone and accessed something quickly before the turning the screen and showing the display to Karli, keeping it angled away from me. Her eyes didn't bug out of her head, but the pupils widened and I knew her well enough to be able to tell that she was not at all expecting what she'd seen.

"Mister Sturm," she said quietly, now that he was putting the phone away. "Have you ever considered a career as a sugar-daddy? I'm in the market for one, you know."

I pinched my eyes as they both began laughing.

"Karli," he replied, taking another drink of champagne. "If you weren't my daughter's best friend and I didn't know your parents, I might have taken you up on that."

"Ooh, such a charmer," she said, fanning herself for effect. "May I call you daddy?"

"No you may not!" I interrupted, determined to play my part tot he fullest. They both laughed at my feigned outrage and Karli hugged me, grateful that I was going along with the gag. The appetizers arrived moments later and now it was Karli's turn to be amazed as she got to witness my dad eating.

Polite as he was at the table, one could never help but be completely stunned at the amount of food the man would put away. Once we'd told him what restaurant we wanted to go to, he'd reserved a nice secluded table for us where we could be ourselves as necessary. He also made sure the waiter knew that his gratuity increased in direct proportion to the amount of judgment he didn't show after daddy ordered.

This was going to be one happy waiter by the end of the evening.

Karli and I ate decent portions and slowly enough that daddy was never eating by himself, even after three different entrées. We laughed and talk and discussed his writing and about our studies until dessert arrived. Finally, Karli and I were matching my daddy's capacity to eat and we giggled as we each got a second and a third.

"I don't get it," he said, shaking his head. "It's like those damned lard rings you two eat so readily. You can each eat a dozen of those things and I can barely handle two. What's wrong with cake donuts?"

"You just wouldn't understand, daddy." I said in a nonchalant tone as I polished the last of the cheesecake and graham crumbs off my plate, leaving only the cherry that had garnished it.

"Ooh, Evie, show him! Show him!" Karli said eagerly, passing her cherry. He watched with curiosity as I bit off both cherries and ate them, then put both the stems in my mouth. I masticated on them for a little while, Karli giggling the entire time. Finally I looked around to make sure no one could see what I was doing...

I stuck out my tongue and my father gaped in amazement. Both stems were tied in little knots. He looked at the knots as I took them in my palm and presented them, then up at me.

"How did you..."

He looked at Karli now. "No wonder you're always around my house."

Karli, who'd been sipping her champagne at that very second now doubled over, coming very close to spewing the bubbly everywhere as she tried not to burst out laughing. I blushed and giggled both at his incredulity and his remark to my friend. My dad could be such a perv sometimes.

We were finally finished and daddy paid, tipping the very grateful waiter as promised. We walked out with me on one of his arms and Karli on the other. I'd gone with the slinky red dress while Karli was wearing her favourite scandalous black one. We must have made quite an impression as the three of us passed people.

"Well, ladies," he mused as we headed to the car. "Where to now? The night is still young."

He was right, it wasn't even eight yet. Karli and I asked to go to a movie and then maybe a club afterwards. He acquiesced readily and it occurred to me that this was probably the most fun my father'd had in over a year. I was thrilled to be the one who had made it possible and God only knows I was looking forward to the eventual rewards.

We made it to the car and daddy got into the driver's seat while Karli and I clambered into the back to sit together. "Is it okay if I sit back here with Karli, daddy?" I asked.

"This rear-view mirror's going to get us killed..." he muttered. We both laughed at his inference and promised to behave so he didn't spin off the road.

He drove us to a budget cinema because the movie we wanted to see had been out of theaters for ages and could just be seen her for a brief run. Karli and I had only a passing interest in the movie, though, and the real attraction was that we were certain the theater it was playing in would be completely deserted. Daddy paid for the three tickets and we stopped and got drinks and candy for the movie. We made our way toward the theater, which was tucked in the back. We stopped in front of the washrooms.

"Oh, daddy, can you take wait here with the candy?" I asked, handing him my share of the goodies. "I wanna pee before we got and sit, that was quite a bit of champagne we had."

"Me too," Karli said, piling her loot on as well. "Gotta pee."

"Both of you?" he inquired, apparently confused.

"Daddy," I said, rolling my eyes. "Girls go together. And aside from that, Karli and I might just... share a stall or something."

His eye widened. "I... should I just to wait for you in the theater?"

"Nope," I declared, shaking my head. "I know you, you'll pick the dumbest seats imaginable. You wait right here."

"So you and Karli can share a stall and pee together..." he said flatly.

We both nodded.

"Fine, pics or it didn't happen," he said gruffly, settling against the wall to wait. "Scoot."

Our eyes widened at his remark and we both giggled as we headed into the bathroom. We found a larger stall and headed in, snickering and hugging one another.

"I can't believe he said that," she whispered as she kept her arms around my shoulders while I hiked up her skirt and shimmied down her tiny thong. "He's really got a perv side to him."

"You have no idea," I quietly said back as she did the same for me. I sat down on the seat and allowed her to straddle me. "But, he asked for it..."

We took several pictures of me sitting with Karli astride my lap, her amazing ass presented to the camera. We also took a few shots of us kissing and even some videos. Finally though, we both had to pee and we turned the cellphone cameras down between us, recording as we pee'd against one another's pussies.

"Don't think he'll be seeing those ones," she sighed as we indulged a wonderful little ritual we'd had since we became lovers. "Not for some time, anyway."

I nodded. "When we're done we'll pic the photos we want to send to him and fire the off. If I know him, he's already got his phone completely silenced like a good movie-goer, so he won't see them 'til afterwards."

Our mouths met in another kiss as she squirmed her wet slit against mine. "Mmmm, that gives us all sorts of time to tease him..."

We quit messing around and chose the six best pics from our phone and sent them to his. Then we cleaned up and headed out. True to form, he was waiting patiently, clearly lost in thought about something.

"Heya, stranger," I quipped as we exited the bathroom. "Miss us? Hope we weren't gone long."

"No, it was fine," he said politely. "Hopefully this won't be a regular occurrence because you two have bladders the size of pistachio nuts."

Karli giggled as I looked scandalized. "Quit picturing your daughter's pee-pee, daddy," I huffed as I took my drink and candy back from him and led the way to the theater. Sure enough, it was completely empty, as Karli and I had hoped. We guided him to the very back row and sat him in the center, with one of us on either side of him. He seemed to make no objection as we each snuggled into him, wrapping our arms around his.

Previews started, followed by the usual notifications to silence all cellphones, which Karli and I did promptly. Predictably, daddy didn't need to. The movie began, an action-romance that did not live up to the summer hype promises and had faded quickly, one of the reasons we'd chosen it, because we were fairly certain no one would bother to see it.

Daddy was watching it to some degree, occasionally asking us if we were enjoying ourselves, to which we said yes. Before long, though, Karli and I had initiated the next step in our plan and started teasing one another across him, playing with one another's fingers and giggling and making faces at one another. Daddy ignored it as best he could.

I then leaned across his chest and she met me for a kiss, which took its sweet time as we hummed gently into one another's mouths. Each of us was resting a hand on one of his thighs to support ourselves. I didn't look at him, but I couldn't imagine him not being blown away by what we were doing.

"Selfie time," I murmured through the kiss, so Karli and I both puled out our phones and pointed them at the three of us. "Smile, daddy!" I giggled. Without warning my daddy, we both leaned in and kissed his cheeks before we snapped the pictures.

"That was unexpected..." he said, right before we both pressed our breasts into the side of his head, grinning for the cameras. I held no doubt that his expression would be one of utter shock rather than the smile requested. We kissed his cheeks again and settled back down to watch the movie for a little while, in order to let him compose himself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds