Loving a Married Woman Ch. 01

"I'm sure you've been dying for real intimacy, Rachel. I can look into your beautiful blue eyes and see you haven't been with a man in a while, and you're desperate for satisfaction. I'm sure there have been nights when you've lied awake, aching for release. When you're here, wearing your tightest dress and high heels, feeling at your sexiest, and in the presence of a man who's going to give you the intimacy you deserve, you won't want to go. Especially since you've been thinking about being with me also, right Rachel?"

"Mmm-hmm," I heard her say.

"Right. So, do you need my address again?"

"No, I got it."

"Great. Come over tomorrow night at eight, and I'll have a candlelight dinner. Make sure you bring that beautiful smile with you."

"All right," she said.

"And what are you going to wear?"

"You'll have to see," Rachel said with a surprising amount of cheek.

"I can't wait. See you tomorrow night at eight."

"It's a date."

We hung up, and I sighed. I found it hard to believe I was finally going to have sex with this woman. Even though it had been less than two weeks, the waiting felt like a lifetime. My body almost ached with desire for her. To have a woman so beautiful in my bedroom and be inside of her ... I couldn't catch my breath.

Not only that, I would be living out one of my deepest, yet darkest fantasies: having sex with a married woman. I never thought I would ever do it, but now that the reality of having a woman choose me over her husband was in my grasp, I just couldn't pass it up.

I began cleaning my apartment in preparation for Friday night.

-----

I looked at the clock the next evening, and noticed it was 6:30. I hadn't heard from Rachel since the day before, and there was a possibility she'd choose not to come at the last minute, but I had a feeling she wouldn't. But even if she did, I wouldn't consider my time with her wasted.

I began cooking a few minutes later. Initially unsure of what I should make, I settled on salmon and a quinoa salad. I had a feeling Rachel would like that. I went shopping for the ingredients earlier in the day, also purchasing a bottle of white wine. I wasn't much of a drinker, but Rachel may want a glass of wine, so it might be best to have some handy.

Though we were dining in, I made sure I looked my best; I wore a black dress shirt and light blue tie, some black slacks, and I shined my shoes. I sprayed some cologne as well, though not enough to the point where it was overpowering.

Also, the bed had fresh sheets, just in case.

Dinner was finished at 7:45. I set the table, growing more anxious with each passing minute. In a few minutes, I would hopefully become intimate with one of the most breathtaking beauties I'd ever seen. Without even thinking about it, I continuously rose from my chair and kept adjusting or wiping surfaces around the apartment. If something seemed even slightly out of place, it was fixed.

After a deep breath, I sat down and rested against the back of my chair. I checked my phone and saw it was 8:17. I thought. What if Rachel decided not to come? It would make sense; even though she may have been attracted to me and be starved for intimacy, the reality of cheating on her husband may have been too much. Even though he already cheated on her, she may not want to repay cheating with cheating.

And I would respect that. If she sent me a message saying that, I would understand.

Plus, Rachel had a lot to lose. She was the one with the family. Even though I wouldn't tell anyone, and I would keep our encounter to myself, she had legitimate fears.

I started to call her, but stopped when I heard the intercom at the front door buzz. I went to it and pressed "TALK" and asked who it was, then pressed "LISTEN."

"It's Rachel." My heart skipped a beat when I heard that name.

"Okay, I'll buzz you in," I said, pressing "DOOR." I took one last look around my apartment, and noticed nothing seemed out of order. I heard a knock on the door. Without even checking the peep-hole, I opened it and saw my date in the doorway. She was wearing a long trench coat which covered her wonderful frame, but I could see a pair of shiny black high heels. Though we were the same height, her shoes made her a few inches taller than me. Her hair was perfectly straight, some of it resting just above the right side of her chest. She wore a little more makeup than I expected; her cheeks were far redder than normal and her eyes had a little more liner than usual.

Her lips, however were a shiny red color, as though she just applied her lipstick. I want to pin her against the wall and kiss her lips, but restrained myself.

"Hey, Rachel," I said, giving her a quick hug. "It's great to see you."

"It's good to be here," she said.

I took her by the hand and let her into my apartment, then locked the door behind us. "Did you find the place okay?"

"It was no problem," she said, looking around. "You have a very nice apartment, Martin."

"I'm sure it's nothing like those houses in the suburbs."

"Oh, your apartment is just fine. I'm happy to be here."

"All right, then. May I take your coat?" I extended my hand.

"Sure," she said, unbuttoning and removing the trench coat slowly, almost teasing me. When the flaps to the coat opened, my eyes widened.

A sleeveless dress the same shade of blue as Rachel's eyes was underneath the coat. The garment stopped at her upper part thighs, exposing almost all of her perfect lower body. It fit tightly around her waist, struggling to contain her immaculate curvaceousness.

Not only that, but the dress's plunging neckline was covered only by four drawstrings connected by a small, golden clasp.

"Rachel, I have to say, you look stunning." I took her hand and laid a kiss on it. She had a gold ring on each finger and a gold bracelet on her right wrist. But between those and her earrings, also gold, her jewelry was sparse.

"You think so?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes, without question. I knew you were going to look good, but this exceeded my expectations by a lot."

"Thank you," she said.

I hung her coat up in the closet, then took her hand and guided her to the table. Rachel took her seat and put her purse around the back of the chair, then crossed her legs, her dress riding up. She pulled it down some.

"With you looking like that, I'm tempted to skip dinner and go straight for dessert," I said, checking her out.

She laughed. "Oh, stop."

I took my seat across from her, then we both fixed our plates and began eating. She complemented me on my food; she wasn't expecting a young, single man to be able to cook so well. I told her it was nothing.

We made small talk throughout the meal. I asked her about how her day had been going and how her daughter was. She told me her day was just fine and her daughter was probably asleep at her parents' house. Her husband was off on his "business" trip by now, she added bitterly.

Then, she asked me how I was. I told her I spent yesterday and most of today preparing for her arrival, which she said was sweet. I poured her a glass of white wine, which she accepted, though she admitted she wasn't much of drinker. I poured a glass of water and downed it quickly, while Rachel took small sips of her wine throughout the meal, finishing the drink after her meal.

When we were both done, I put the remaining food away, then took her hand and helped her out of her chair, then told her to join me on the couch. I led her there, taking in the sound of her pumps clicking on my floor.

We sat down on the couch, so closely together our thighs touched.

"Martin, may I ask you something?" Rachel pulled on the bottom of her dress as it rode up again.

"Sure." I put an arm around her. Her eyes widened, but she didn't move away.

"Why me? Out of all the women who you could date, why choose me?"

"That's an easy one." I moved my hand to her tanned thigh and touched the smooth flesh lightly. "Rachel, when I saw you, I was immediately taken aback by how beautiful you were. Even though you were dressed in your workout clothes, I still thought you were one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen."

"But I'm married," she said, moving an inch away from me. "Are you sure you don't have a problem with that? I mean, what we're doing could have serious consequences. I could get in trouble just by talking with you, let alone being in your house and having dinner with you.

I nodded grimly. "I understand. But don't worry; whatever we do, if you decide to do anything, I can assure will not be made public. But I know you came to do something," I added with a smile.

"What makes you say that?" Rachel recrossed her legs, making no effort to adjust her dress when it rode up.

"You wouldn't have come here dressed the way you have if you hadn't," I said. "That dress and those heels you have on practically scream 'Fuck me.'"

Rachel's cheeks, already red from her makeup, became an even deeper shade of crimson. "W-what?"

"Listen, men and women both have desires. I would never look down on a woman for those desires," I said. "Now, what did you come here to do, Rachel?"

The blonde stared directly into my eyes, her chest heaving with each breath she took. "I—" she started, then stopped. The jazz music filled the room. Despite her body being covered by an extremely revealing garment, my eyes remained locked with hers, making the tension in the room grow.

"I came to have dinner with you," she said.

"And?"

"You know the other reason."

I smiled, as did she. "I want to hear you say why you came into my apartment. I told you what's on my mind. Now it's your turn."

Rachel sighed, then moved closer to me, her voice going down to just barely a whisper.

"I came here because I want intimacy. When you approached me, I was intrigued by you. You're one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. You're intelligent, caring, and honest. I liked spending time with you, and I'm turned on when I'm around you. When you asked me to have dinner with you, I was so happy. Even though I was nervous, I told myself I was going to do this."

When she finished speaking, Rachel sighed as though a large burden had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

She nodded.

We stared at each other. I then stole a glance at her lips, still just as red and shiny as they were when she walked in. No longer able to resist, I removed my glasses, then pulled her in gently for kiss. She moaned, then I felt her melt into it. I placed my hands on the back of her head, running my fingers through her golden hair. I moved one hand to her back, rubbing it lightly, as if to tell her everything would be all right.

When we parted, she still seemed tense. I asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing," she said. "That was one of the best kisses I've ever had. It's just ..."

"Yes? Tell me what you're thinking."

Rachel gave me a powerful stare, as though her baby blues were staring directly into my soul. I swallowed hard.

"I want you to give me real intimacy," she said. "I want you to make love to me."

"Of course," I said, pulling her in to another kiss. This time, she opened her mouth, allowing us to bring our tongues together. While they danced, I closed my eyes and began stroking her hair again, running my fingers in between each strand, amazed at how soft it was. Rachel moaned, and I could feel herself melt into our kiss just as I had.

Again, I parted our kiss, then told Rachel her lips were amazing and how much I loved that shade of red. She thanked me. I then started sucking and licking her lips, the sensation of which made her moan and laugh.

"You must really like them," she said after I finished.

"Yes," I said.

Next, I kissed her cheek, then lowered myself to her neck. The first kiss I planted there made her yelp in surprise, but soon, she moaned louder than she had before. Most women love having their necks kissed, and Rachel was no exception. I paid more attention to this area than her beautiful lips, telling her in between kisses that her skin was beautiful. From the sounds she made, I assumed that if I continued kissing her neck, she would reach orgasm from that alone.

"Let's head to my room," I said, rising from the couch and offering my hand. She took it, then I helped her off the sofa and guided her to my bedroom, closing the door behind us. Rachel looked around and told me I had a nice, quaint room. I turned a lamp on, then moved her to the bed, continuing to kiss her and make her moan.

I suppressed my desire to take her right there and moved back up, this time putting my lips behind her ears, kissing lightly to gauge her responses. Though she said "That feels so good," I didn't increase the intensity of my kissing, since I knew that area was very sensitive.

Rachel's hands made their way to her neck. Soon, my lips went there as well, and once again, I began kissing there. From the way she moved, I could tell she was already ready, and my pants already tightened to the point of tearing, but I still continued the foreplay.

I moved down to the area just above her breasts and began planting kisses there as well, then stopped just short of the mounds and stared at them.

"Your breasts are the best I've ever seen," I told her. "They're perfect in every way."

"Y-you think so?" Rachel said.

"Let me show you just how amazing I think they are."

"Oh my God," I heard the blonde say as I planted my face between her cleavage, placing my lips on the sides of her breasts. I felt Rachel's hands on the back of my head bringing me further in as she moaned for more. I lifted my head, then undid the clasp, releasing the drawstrings and revealing more of her breasts. I stared at them hungrily for a second before shifting her dress out of the way and going back to them. I took my time with the left breast, kissing every inch of it, while using my hands to stimulate the right. Again, Rachel pressed my face deeper into her chest as she screamed "Yes, that feels so good."

When I switched my mouth to the right and hand to the left, I felt Rachel's body shudder. She drew a quick breath, then moaned loudly. I swirled my tongue around the nipple and used my hand to stimulate the other nipple, which made her cry out again. Following that, I kissed the underside of her mounds, and once again, she told me how good I made her feel.

I stopped stimulating her breasts to once again tell her how picturesque she looked in her tight dress. Kissing her lips again, I slowly removed the garment, exposing more of her tanned flesh. Once her dress was all the way off, I placed it gently on the floor, then went back to kissing Rachel. She wore no bra (which I already knew), but to my shock—and happiness—underneath her dress was an incredibly small pair of black panties. I stopped kissing her to marvel at her immaculate physique. From the slightly dark roots of her golden hair to her toned legs, still accentuated by the high heels she wore.

Next, I told Rachel to relax and lie her head against the headboard, which she did, hesitant. I whispered in her ear "You have nothing to be nervous about," then planted my lips on Rachel's stomach, admiring its flatness.

"Oh wow," she said in between a mixture of breaths and laughter as I kissed her navel. She placed her hands on the back of my head as I admired this section of her body. I went lower, this time to her tanned thighs and legs, trailing my lips (and at times tongue) along the limbs. Rachel's cries of "Oh yes" and "That feels amazing" brought an inward joy to me. She slowly began to relax and lose herself in the moment.

"Rachel, you're one of the most gorgeous women I've ever laid eyes on," I said, looking up from her legs and into her blue eyes. She started to give thanks, but was interrupted by a moan, which came about as a result of me continuing to pleasure her body, this time with my mouth and hands. I stopped kissing her to tell her how smooth and toned her legs were.

"Thank you," Rachel responded. "I love the way your hands feel on my skin."

"Really?" I continued stroking her legs slowly, admiring them as someone would a work of the finest art.

"Mmm-hmm. They're firm, yet so soft."

As I observed this blonde beauty, clad in only her black panties and high heels, and from the way she stared at me, biting her lip, chest rising and feeling, I knew it was time. I removed my shirt quickly, then went back to kissing her legs, slowly moving up to her thighs, getting her warmed up for what would happen next.

"Are you ready?" I asked. She gave a hesitant nod. I slid her panties down to reveal her hairless, tight pussy, which had become thoroughly lubricated by her own juices. Some of her juice, now unobstructed, ran down her thigh, which I tasted as I moved my lips further up her thighs. The closer I got to her entrance, the louder Rachel's pleasure-filled cries became.

Once my kisses reached her pussy lips, she almost jumped up from the pleasure. She yelled my name as I used my lips and tongue to tease and please her. I paid special attention to her clit, stimulating the area around it with my tongue with utmost care and precision. Rachel's hands, which had once again made their way to the back of my head, let me know I was giving her some much needed pleasure. As much as I wanted to stop this and enter, I had to continue for just a little longer, I knew.

I paused for brief moments to let her know how sweet she tasted, then went back to pleasuring her pussy.

"It's been so long since I—ah!"

Rachel reached orgasm after a little more time stimulating her clit. Her back arched, eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her hands relaxed. I came up seconds later, and while she enjoyed the aftershocks, I went up and kissed her neck, while undoing my belt and removing my pants. Though she was hesitant at first, she eventually allowed me to kiss her lips.

"Do you like the way you taste?" I asked in middle of our lip-lock.

Slowly, as if coming to some newfound knowledge, Rachel said, "Yes, I do."

Taking a deep breath and admiring the masterpiece that was her body, I asked Rachel if she was ready. With a little more confidence, she said, "Yes, I am. But don't you want me to take care of you first?" The blonde gestured towards my boxers, my precum making a dark stain form.

"After," I said, getting on top of her, careful not to throw all my weight on her. "First, I want to make love to you. I know you've been craving this, Rachel. I'm sure there have been nights when you've lied awake at night, wishing you had someone to give you the pleasure you want—no, deserve."

"Deserve?" Her blue eyes seemed to grow when she said that.

"Yes. Rachel, a woman as incredible as you is entitled to sexual satisfaction. You're kind, a great person to talk to, and of course, you're one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

"Thank you," she said. "I'm ready, but I'm a little nervous."

I planted a kiss on her lips. "You have nothing to be nervous about."

Following that, I told her to relax, then met my lips with hers, taking my time and allowing her to lose herself in that. My hands traveled south, rubbing her wonderful ass, which made her moan. Rachel's ass was perfect; firm from frequent exercising, yet soft and feminine to the touch. I felt it lightly jiggle as I stroked it.

Moving my kissed down to her neck, I slid off my boxers, revealing the entirety of my length, and brought it to her entrance. I stopped kissing her for a moment, then stared into her baby blues once again, the head of my dick pressing against her opening. Rachel's stare, a mixture of nervousness and lust, drove me over the edge. It was a look which would be cemented into my mind forever.

"Please ... take me," Rachel begged. "I need you inside me, Martin."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds