Loving a Married Woman Ch. 01

When I heard those words, I slowly eased the head of my dick past her opening, savoring the feeling of her flesh entwining with mine. Rachel moaned and arched her back, as if beckoning me further into her. With utmost care, I slid the rest of length into her, both of us moaning as our bodies became fully connected.

I started thrusting, slowly and steady, allowing the two of us to establish a rhythm and become truly acquainted with each other's bodies. I fought to quell my desire to fuck Rachel wildly; instead making love her as she requested. The volume of her moans increased, sounding like a beautiful concerto.

As the two of continued, the heat emanating from Rachel's pussy intensified to a fever pitch. Her wetness became a torrential downpour. Both of us called out the other's name, the world slowly melting around us as we continued making love.

Unable to fight it any longer, my speed increased. To my surprise, doing so made Rachel's cries reach a crescendo. Her nails dug into my back and legs wrapped around my waist as my thrusts increased in speed and force. I locked lips with hers, tasting her lipstick and the residue of her juices.

"Oh, yes," Rachel cried out, arching her back. "This feels amazing, Martin."

Hearing Rachel say that, then proceed to tell me to go faster made me feel as though I was on cloud nine. I did as she asked, immersing myself further into our lovemaking.

I just couldn't believe this was happening. Not only was Rachel one of the most beautiful women I'd ever been with, but the fact that she belonged to another man made her all the more irresistible. The fact that a woman as breathtaking as her chose me over her husband was almost too good to be true.

Not only that, but the color contrasts of our body further made the taboo aspect of our lovemaking even greater. Seeing my black dick slide into her tanned body was one of the most erotic things I'd ever beheld. The fact that she was the blue-eyed, blonde, all-American suburban housewife and I was a brown-skinned black man hailing from the inner city meant the two of us couldn't be more mismatched—possibly wrong for each other. But the fact that both of us were doing something society frowned on made it even more incredible.

If all that weren't enough, Rachel was an older woman, and in my opinion, few things can match a woman in her mid-to-late thirties and older who keeps up her appearance and takes control of her sexuality. Rachel, even after having a child, always did her best to maintain her shape, and now, in my bedroom, she was sating her desires for lovemaking with me.

Violating all these taboos made me dangerously close to the breaking point. I kissed her lips as though I would devour them and continued thrusting, as though my body had a will of its own. Rachel continued to moan and call my name, and announced she was close to orgasm as well.

Almost immediately after Rachel said that, I pulled out, then entered her one last time, feeling my climax begin to thunder through my body. Rachel yelled my name as her back arched, then I felt her walls clench my dick as she reached her own orgasm. Without even thinking, I buried my face in her bountiful breasts and moaned her name, then, surrendering myself fully to my climax, I forced my entire length inside of Rachel, then exploded inside of her, filling the blue-eyed blonde bombshell with my juices. She moaned and dug her nails into my back as my seed erupted into her body, which triggered another orgasm from her.

Sluggishly, I slid out of her and rolled over, overcome with joy and astonishment. Years ago, I would never have believed I'd ever gain the courage to seduce another man's wife, much less a woman as stunning as Rachel. Even as I laid next to her, after having just exchanged orgasms, I still found it hard to grasp.

"Martin, you were ..." Rachel paused, searching for the right words. "Phenomenal. I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that."

She placed her hands against my chest and sighed. "How was it for you?"

"In a word: excellent."

"I'm glad we decided to do this," Rachel said. "At first, I was nervous about coming to see you. I wasn't sure if what I was doing was right. I've never ... cheated before, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to live with myself if I did."

"So then, why did you?" I asked.

Rachel thought. "Life's too short to spend being miserable and unfulfilled. Why should I spend the rest of my life being with a man who's going out and chasing after other women and leaving me in the house by myself? I just needed to be intimate with someone who really appreciates me. And I think you're a man who does just that. I haven't had a man make love to me in months.

"And never that well," she added, staring at me. My eyes widened. "Let me do something for you."

Before I could respond, the blonde went down, and soon, I felt her lips wrap around my dick. Then, she stimulated me with her tongue. Seeing and feeling this woman take me in her mouth got me hard all over again, and the sounds of her sucking and slobbering were an erotic experience in and of themselves. Rachel's blowjob was like a gift; a way to thank me for bringing her much-needed pleasure and attention. She went slowly, as if to make the oral just as intimate as our actual lovemaking.

My hands went into Rachel's blonde locks as I closed my eyes and relaxed completely, allowing her to take over. To give her mouth a bit of a rest and allow me to feel different sensations, she began alternating between stimulating me with her hands. Her soft fingers traveled up and down my shaft, the friction sending waves of pleasure through me. Then, she went back to her mouth, and alternated between the two.

I knew there would be no way I would be able to last much longer. I warned Rachel of my impending climax, and she responded by taking me in her mouth once again, allowing me to explode inside of her mouth this time. With a slight "pop," she opened her mouth to let me out, a strand of saliva left behind. Then, sitting up and lifting her head, she swallowed.

Despite just having another orgasm, seeing Rachel swallow my juices made me erect all over again. She complimented me on my taste, then stared at me, surprised I was ready to go again so quickly.

"You young men have so much energy!" Rachel laughed.

"I think it's just you," I said. "I don't think I've ever been with a woman as sexual as you, Rachel."

I moved in for another kiss, then once our lips locked, I guided her back down and got on top of her again. Seconds later, I slid my dick into her again, and both of us let our gasps of pleasure. This time, my thrusts were much faster. As our bodies connected, I beheld Rachel's breasts jumping just slightly with each thrust. She threw her head back, blonde hair going in multiple directions. Her makeup was beginning to run, but ironically enough, it made her look far sexier. Perhaps it was because I was the cause.

"Oh yes, Martin! I needed this so much," Rachel said.

Though I was getting pleasure from this, I derived just as much if not more satisfaction from bringing Rachel to ecstasy. With a shudder, she climaxed again, and I wasn't far behind. I thrusted some more, doing my best to delay my oncoming climax. Rachel had one more orgasm before I felt myself reach the point of no return. Once again, I filled her up and felt my seed erupt into her curvaceous body. This time, the blonde's hands made their way to my own rear end, pulling me in deeper. When my orgasm subsided, I slid out of her and rolled over. It took all the energy I had left just to turn the lights off.

Before falling asleep, I stared at the ceiling, unable to believe that I had just been inside of this woman. I was ecstatic about beginning this affair, and I couldn't wait to see just where it would go from here.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds