• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Loving a Married Woman Ch. 03

Loving a Married Woman Ch. 03

12

My affair with Rachel intensified to a fever pitch. After meeting up with her and making passionate love to her in her own house, we agreed to meet up the same weekend when her husband went on his business trip with his own lover. She booked a hotel room down by the beach and told me to come see her the very next day, so we could have the entire weekend together.

Naturally, I didn't object. I would never have imagined that this blonde, who was initially reluctant about starting an extramarital relationship would be so gung-ho about it now. Of course, I wasn't one to object; she had given me some of the best sex I'd ever had. Just thinking about her caused my heart to race and wild fantasies to run through my mind. Women as gorgeous as her come along very rarely, and once I end up with one, I do develop an attachment towards them.

Around six, I got a text message from Rachel stating that she checked in and that I could make my way over to her. I responded that I would soon, then showered and put on a dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes. Once I had everything I needed, I exited my apartment and began heading to Rachel's hotel.

Fortunately for me, Rachel checked into a place which was a short drive from where I stayed. Once I reached the building, I parked and entered the building, then sent her a text message letting her know that I arrived. She replied quickly, letting me know that she'd come down to the lobby soon.

I took a seat on one of the low leather seats in the room, looking around, checking the elevators each time I heard one open to see if Rachel's tall, hourglass shape would emerge from it. Just knowing I was minutes away from being with her for yet another explosive liaison caused my pulse to quicken. I heard my phone buzz and Rachel sent another message apologizing and that she was getting on the elevator now. Once I read that, I stood up and glanced in that direction.

If I wasn't already standing, I would have been once the elevator door opened and I saw her come out it. Seeing Rachel inside of those tight dresses never failed to excite me, but this dress was by far the best one.

The dress Rachel wore was metallic silver and sequined, the shining caught my eye almost immediately. It stopped well above her knees, giving a great view of her tanned legs, which were further accentuated by silver high heels. What's more, the dress's neckline was low enough to give me a good view of her cleavage. When she walked over to me, her strides the most graceful I'd seen up to that point, my heart immediately pounded.

"Hey, Martin," she said, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a passionate, yet quick kiss. "Sorry I took so long; this dress was a little tighter than I thought, so getting into it was a bit tough."

"It's no problem," I said. "Plus, the finished product looks amazing."

We both laughed. Rachel thanked me for the compliment.

"How would you like to go to dinner?" Rachel asked. "The hotel's restaurant has some really good food."

"How about we order room service instead?"

"Someone's eager," she responded with a smile. "But no, let's eat first, then we can go upstairs."

I sighed, then agreed to follow her to the hotel's restaurant. I would have much rather went "right for dessert," but waiting wasn't a big deal. Besides, getting a rear view of Rachel on the way there certainly wasn't a bad thing.

Once we reached the hotel restaurant, the waiter seated us next to each other and asked if we wanted anything to drink. My date asked for red wine, but I was fine with water. He excused himself for a moment, then brought us our drinks and took our orders, both of us choosing grilled salmon with salads on the side.

"I'm really glad you could make it," Rachel said once our waiter excused himself.

"I'm glad I could be here also." I looked around. "This is a really nice hotel, by the way. Do you want to me to reimburse you for some of it? I can if you want."

Rachel laughed. "Oh, no. Don't worry about it. Money's no issue for me. But I'm flattered that you offered."

I told her letting a woman pay for everything felt odd, but she assured me that she didn't mind. Since I treated her so well over the time we had been together, it was the very least she could do.

The waiter returned with our food moments later. We made light conversation over dinner, though we really didn't have to say much. I was perfectly content with basking in her aura, and she mine. Spending moments with her had never been so much more enjoyable than now; while Rachel's skin seemed to glow before, today, she was even more radiant than she had been before. Also, I didn't detect even the slightest bit of doubt in her blue eyes; they shined with confidence.

We finished eating, then sat for a while and talked. While I preferred to head to the room, I still didn't mind conversing with Rachel, though rather than talk about her marriage or family, she talked about herself. She ran track and swam in high school and college and maintained a grade point average of over 3.0 for all those years. Still, settling down and having a family was the best thing for her.

"Do you ever want to have a family, Martin?"

"Maybe someday," I said. "I might want to get married and have children in the future, but I don't know now."

"That's fine. You're still young. You have time to think about it. But I think you really should consider it. If you ask me, you'd be a good husband."

That caught me off guard. "What makes you say that?"

"You're very in tune with a woman's needs, and you're very comfortable with yourself," Rachel said. "Being with you made me much more comfortable with myself ... especially with my sexuality. A lot of women aren't happy with their bodies or even being sexual, but I think the right man can make a woman feel good. So, thank you."

Rachel leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ready to go upstairs?" she whispered.

"I sure am."

We stood up, pushed in the chairs, and headed towards the elevators. Rachel activated the cars with her room key, then we rode to the fourth floor and walked to her room.

"This is a really nice room," I said while taking my shoes off and looking around. Her suite came complete with a kitchenette, love seat, and hardwood floors. The windows provided a breathtaking view of the city, a view I didn't see often. Not only that, the room came equipped with a king bed with several pillows and thick cotton sheets.

"It is, isn't it?" Rachel said. She sat on the bed cross-legged and patted her left hand on the mattress. I sat next to her and almost immediately, met her lips with mine. We kissed slowly, savoring our time together, yet still passionately. Without separating the two of us, I lied back onto the mattress and lowered Rachel with me and shifted her body so she rested on top of me. I stroked her hair with one hand and used the other to grip her ass lightly, which made a soft moan escape her lips.

I slid Rachel's dress off her body, and to my surprise, she wore nothing underneath it. Seeing her tanned body rested against mine, causing my pants to tighten. Fortunately, Rachel undid my pants and slid off my boxers, biting her lips as she did so. Soon followed my shirt, and now, both of us rested on the king bed without clothes.

"You are so sexy," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

Rachel moved mouth to my ear. "Thank you so much." She kissed me on the check, then went down to my groin. Staring up at me, her blue eyes almost shining, she took me into her mouth, causing me to moan immediately. The feeling of her tongue dancing wildly along my shaft, and the sounds and moans she made created an experience with unbelievable intensity.

Once again, I stroked her long blonde hair, though as my orgasm neared, I gripped the back of her head and moaned. I tried to delay my climax, but the sight, sounds, and feeling was just too much. I told Rachel I wouldn't last much longer, then mere seconds later, I erupted inside of her mouth, filling it with multiple streams of my juices.

Removing me from her mouth, Rachel swallowed, then went back down on me, getting me hard all over again. Next, she rose, aligning the opening of her pussy with the head of my dick, then lowered herself onto me with painstaking slowness. Both of us cried out in pleasure once I was fully immersed inside her.

Rachel began riding me, her breasts bouncing as she did so. I sat up and put my face in between them, the stimulation of me kissing and sucking her breasts and the friction of our bodies tighter made her yell my name. She wrapped her arms around me as both of us lost ourselves in each other.

"This feels so good!" Rachel sped up, the suddenness of doing so made me yell out. I wrapped my own arms around her and began kissing her neck, and the blonde threw her head back and cried my name again. I felt her walls tighten around me as she told me she was having an orgasm.

Right after hers, I reached my own climax. Calling her name, I held her onto me, then filled her body with my juices. She and I kissed while the waves of our orgasms subsided, then we both fell to the mattress.

However, I wasn't quite done yet, and to my surprise and happiness, neither was Rachel. This time, I got on top of her and began kissing her all over, going from her lips to her neck, her breasts, and back again. Hearing her moans and feeling her skin against mine caused me to become hard once more.

Before I could fuck her again though, I realized I had to go down on her just as she had with me. Spreading her legs, I moved my face to her pussy and began kissing and teasing it with my tongue.

"Oh, my God! Martin, you're driving me crazy!" Rachel grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to her, allowing me to smell her even better. Her long legs shook as I ate her out, stopping only to tell her that she tasted good.

When I teased her clit, Rachel let out another yell, her hips bucking uncontrollably. I continued teasing her clit, and not soon after, I heard her scream, followed by her entire body tensing up, then she relaxed. I rose and kissed her neck, then we met in a lip lock, our tongues dancing yet again.

"Are you ready?" I asked, parting the kiss after some time elapsed.

"Yes," she said. "I want you inside me again."

Right after hearing those words, both of aligned our bodies, and once we were comfortably in the missionary position, I slid into her yet again, the heat and tightness of her sex causing me to moan. Holding onto her hips, I thrusted into her rapidly, each one causing Rachel to moan and scream my name.

I, of course, also told her how good it felt to fuck her. Feeling her legs around me, squeezing me, as well as her pulling me closer with her arms made the experience all the better. That, and seeing my brown body on top of hers, along with my black dick disappearing into her over and over was a sight to behold. Even Rachel said it was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen.

"I've never been fucked this well before," Rachel cried. She dug her nails into my back and moaned. Just knowing that I was taking this blonde goddess to heights previously unreached was an aphrodisiac. She too, was one of the best lovers I'd ever had.

Feeling my orgasm oncoming once again, I buried myself into Rachel completely and exploded inside of her, feeling her reach orgasm a split second after I had. Once the waves of our climaxes subsided, both of us lied next to each and drifted off to sleep.

Later into the night, both of us woke up and Rachel made us sandwiches for a midnight snack.

"Thanks," I said after taking one of them. It was something about sex that always made me work up an appetite.

"No problem." Rachel smiled. "Anything for you."

"Anything, hmm?" I grinned.

"Uh, oh. What's on your mind? Rachel began laughing.

"I was thinking we could sneak downstairs and head to the beach," I said.

"What? Martin, the beach is closed now. Besides, someone might see us trying to go out there."

"Not if we go outside and walk around. What's life without a little risk?"

To my surprise, the blonde smiled. "That's true. All right, but let me put a swimsuit on first, at least."

I started to tell her it wouldn't matter since it would come off anyway but decided to allow her to do what was comfortable for her. While Rachel went into the bathroom and put on her bathing suit, I slid on my pants and waited on the bed for her to come from the bathroom.

"Just a minute, Martin," she said. "I'm just changing my makeup."

"Take your time." I had no problem with waiting for a woman to get ready, especially since I loved beholding the finished product.

And of course, Rachel didn't disappoint. She emerged from the bathroom with an extremely tight orange bikini, the top of which barely contained her large, perky breasts. She turned around and gave me a view of her ass, looking perfectly round and toned. Seeing her with just a small amount of material covering her flesh made my pants tight all over again.

"What do you think?" Rachel asked.

"Honestly? You look like you could be a swimsuit model," I said.

"Oh, stop." Rachel laughed.

"I'm being serious, Rachel. You've got the figure. I think you should try it one day."

"Well, I have been watching my figure a lot lately," she said.

"And you've been doing a great job. Are you ready to go to the beach?"

I grabbed a robe for Rachel and gave it to her, then the two of us crept out of the hotel room and took the elevator to the lobby. To our surprise, no one stood at the front desk, though we still went with the plan of sneaking around the back.

Once outside, we looked around. Though it was dark outside, we were still careful to ensure no one saw us. We moved past the parked cars and made our way onto the beach, were the only sound was the water crashing against the shore.

Rachel and I were the only two souls outside. We found a spot in the middle of the beach, and then I took the robe off her and placed it on the sand, then lowered her to the ground gently and got on top of her. She yelped in surprise and giggled, then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. My hands trailed along every inch of her frame, her skin soft to the touch.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Rachel moaned.

"Neither can I." I had never been intimate with a woman outdoors up to this point and doing so gave me a rush I never thought possible. The urge to untie her bikini and take her right now was overpowering, but I remained patient.

Instead, I continued kissing her and touching her. Not only that, but I let her know just how beautiful she was to me. From her blonde hair, to her blue eyes, to her breasts, her flat stomach, and her long, toned legs, every part of Rachel was nothing short of perfect.

I lifted her to untie her bikini, then continued kissing her. Rachel's moans grew louder, yet she still made sure to control herself. Like I was unwrapping a gift, I took off the bottom of her swimsuit, exposing her body completely to the night air, making her shiver.

When I ate her out, however, I was certain she was no longer cold. My blonde lover stifled her moans, but her body movements let me know she enjoyed having me go down on her. I drove her crazy with licking and light kissing her pussy lips, and once I teased her clit, she let out a loud moan, to both hers and my surprise. I continued teasing, and as I did so, Rachel was no longer able to control herself.

It didn't take much longer after that for her to reach her climax. Her body tensing greatly, she cried loudly, then relaxed. I moved back to her face and locked lips with her, to allow her to recover, and eventually, I knew it was time, as did she. Even in the darkness, I could tell she was ready to have me inside of her again.

I undid my pants, then aligned myself with her, and slid into her, quickly covering her lips with mine. She let out a moan as the two of us kissed and fucked.

Sex with Rachel up to that point had been mind-blowing, but outside, where the coldness of the night air and the heat of our bodies met, the sensations were off the charts. Underneath the starry, moonlight sky, the two of us fucked like animals, her with both arms and legs constricting me, beckoning me to go deeper into her.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I whispered in her ear. Rachel moaned in response. Just thinking of taking this blonde goddess in the middle of the night like this was too much. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but still, I continued thrusting as powerfully and as quickly as I could.

Upon feeling the point of no return coming on, I buried myself completely inside of Rachel and ejaculated into her again. Once I finished, I began to slide out, but Rachel squeezed me harder with her arms and legs.

"Stay inside of me," she ordered. Shocked by her boldness, I did so. I kissed her, and not long after, I felt myself hardening again. Rachel begged me to fuck her a second time outside, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Slowly, I began reestablishing a rhythm of sliding in and out of her body. Rather than kiss her lips, I moved my lips to her neck and gently sucked on it as I fucked her. Rachel moaned and cried out with no regard as to who may have been listening, and I found myself elated to take her again so soon.

"Martin, you're fucking my brains out!" Rachel's body began moving wildly yet again, and I felt her pussy clamp onto me. Once her orgasm subsided, I resumed thrusting into her, going as deep as I could.

Once I moved my own hips in circles, Rachel threw her head back and cried out, another orgasm racing through her. The two of us fucked for many more minutes until I yelled that I was going to cum inside her again, and I once again immersed my entire length into her and filled her body with my juices.

Both of us laid under the stars for a moment after that. Despite the cold night air, sweat dripped down both of our bodies. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Rachel, that was some of the best sex I've ever had," I said.

"I feel the same way," the blonde goddess said.

"Can you move?" I joked. She laughed and said she could. I helped her up and she put her bathing suit and robe back on, as I did for my pants, and we snuck back across the parking lot into the hotel.

"I'm glad no one was out there," Rachel said once we got back into the elevator.

"Me, too. Although, getting caught would have been pretty funny."

"That's true." The elevator reached the fourth floor, and we walked back to her room, locking the door behind us.

"I got some sand in my hair," Rachel said. "I'm going to wash it out in the shower. You want to join me?"

"Of course," I said. The two of us walked into the bathroom, and stripped down, then entered the shower stall and turned on the water. Once the hot water warmed both of us up, we began kissing again. Seeing the water trickle down Rachel's body was yet another arousing sight.

So much so that I had to take her right then and there. I pinned her against the shower wall and slid into her extremely quickly, both of us crying out. The water from the shower made for very slippery, yet enjoyable sex. I looked into her eyes and saw the pleasure flashing across them. Her orgasm came quickly after I began fucking her in the shower, and mine came soon after.

Once we were done, we cleaned each other, dried off and exited the shower, heading to sleep again. Once on the mattress, I began kissing Rachel yet again, and she laughed.

"Martin, we just showered! We're going to get dirty again."

I told her I didn't care, and from the way she pulled me towards her body, Rachel didn't either. Rather than kiss me however, she got on top of me and took me in her mouth for the second time that night. She began licking and sucking ferociously, just her being able to bring me to ecstasy with her mouth alone was incredible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Loving a Married Woman Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds