Loving a Married Woman Ch. 03

Before I could reach orgasm, she took my dick out of her mouth and told me to fuck her. When Rachel lied down and spread her legs, I got on top of her again and thrusted into her again. Since she brought me so close to orgasm, I knew I would last long, but I delayed my orgasm for as long as I could.

"Cum inside me again," Rachel said. "I want to feel you in me again."

Hearing her say this was the trigger that set off my orgasm. My seed shot out of me in streams, filling Rachel up. I felt her reach orgasm as well, and after it, we both collapsed onto the mattress.

Rachel and I continued to have sex for the entirety of that weekend, and we continued our affair after the vacation concluded. While we don't see as much of each other as we would like, our meetings remain just as explosive as ever. She always told me how grateful she was for helping her get her confidence back and for treating her like a woman should be treated.

And I was grateful to her for giving me some of the most erotic, intimate moments I'd ever experienced.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds