Luckiest Woman in the World

Drawing her panties to the floor, Glenn kissed Pam’s belly as she stepped out of her panties. She gasped as his lips touched her skin and trembled as he drew his tongue along her torso to her breasts. Glenn stood up and looked deeply into her eyes as if to say, ‘Are you sure?’ Pam sighed and nodded ‘yes’. Glenn embraced her as his fingers unclasped her bra. He let it cover her breasts as he held her at arms length then let her bra flutter to the floor. She gasped as her breasts stood revealed while Glenn bent to kiss each nipple tip. “Your Breasts are magnificent, Pam,” Glenn said softly. His tongue circled each areola, brushing against her nipples as Pam quivered in passion. She began to unbutton his shirt as he kissed and licked her breasts.

Glenn gently laid Pam across his bed and quickly undressed. Pam caught a quick glance at his cock, which was semi hard and growing. She sighed happily, looking up at her lover as he gently spread her thighs apart and kneeled on the floor between them. Glenn kissed her inner thighs and Pam could feel her pussy become wetter as his kisses came ever closer. Glenn kissed her closed cuntlips as though they were the lips of her mouth. Pam shuddered and whimpered slightly when his lips touched her pussy; no one had ever placed their mouth on her quivering pussy before. She cried out in passion as his tongue slowly licked the outsides of her cuntlips, up one side and down the other several times. Her slender body shook as he flicked his tongue across the edges of her closed cuntlips.

Pam felt as though she had betrayed Larry, but she didn’t care now. There was no way that she wanted Glenn to stop what he was doing to her. She moaned with pleasure as he parted her pussy lips with his tongue. “Oh my God, Glenn, that’s so wonderful,” she sighed. She groaned as he plunged his tongue inside her to lick and suck the soft, pink inner folds of her pussy. She had never felt such total sexual pleasure while Glenn swirled his tongue insider her. Glenn watched as her clit began to exit its hood, swollen, erect and engorged, seeking attention. He did not deny it. His tongue flicked over her clit as Pam jerked and cried out in delight. “Oh my God!” she shrieked as he sucked her clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue all over it.

Pam shuddered as she felt her orgasm begin to swiftly rise deep within her loins while Glenn sucked her clit in and out of his mouth, licking its tip. “Oh, Jesus…I’m cumming!” she screamed and shook violently as she erupted in a massive convulsive orgasm. Her nectar spewed onto Glenn’s face, mouth and tongue as he continued to slather his tongue all over her clit and cunt throughout her orgasm. Her body became rigid as she came hard into his mouth. Glenn sensed her orgasm subsiding as he licked up her nectar and gently arose to look at Pam, breathing hard with her eyes tightly shut. He hovered over her body while he bent to her breasts to alternately kiss, lick and suckle each nipple.

Pam’s eyes fluttered open and she sighed deeply, “I’ve never cum like that before…no ones ever touched me there with their mouth,” she gasped, struggling to breathe normally. Glenn released her nipples from his lips and smiled at his lover. “Oh, Glenn, that was marvelous. Absolutely marvelous,” she repeated. Glenn kissed her deeply then rolled over to lie next to her. He embraced her and cuddled her to his body, feeling the warmth of her body against his. They kissed again several times as Pam felt Glenn’s hard-on push against her belly. She was happy to feel his hard cock, dispelling any concern whether it would indeed become erect. They lay entwined in each other’s arms for several minutes, until Pam breathed normally again.

Glenn held her tight and pulled her on top of his body. Pam felt his hard cock rub between the cheeks of her ass as her knees straddled his waist. Looking down at him, Pam rose up just enough to allow Glenn’s cock to lie near the cleft of her cuntlips. She smiled at him as she reached under her body to pull down Glenn’s foreskin with her fingers and place his cockhead between her cuntlips. She sighed as she lowered her body down upon it, letting it slowly slide deep within her. Glenn’s rigid cock was just about the same size as Larry’s except that Glenn had a foreskin and perhaps was slightly thicker. Pam reveled in the feeling as his cock filled her completely and she tightened her pussy muscles to clench his cock within her.

Glenn thrust upwards to impale her upon his cock and she gasped with delight. She ground his cunt hard into his crotch then raised up until only his cockhead was within her cunt. Pam paused then slowly descended again onto his hard member to embed it deep within her again. Glenn moaned in pleasure as Pam rose and lowered her body as she fucked herself on Glenn’s marvelous hardon. She sighed as her hips gyrated and her breasts heaved as the cock alternately retreated and filled her repeatedly. Pam gripped her cunt muscles hard around his cock to ‘strangle’ it as she closed her eyes and lay her head back to revel in the pleasures building deep inside her. She cried out softly each time Glenn thrust up into her and countered with hard down thrusts of her own, sustaining their mutual rhythm as they fucked. Glenn’s cock began to throb as he felt his balls drawing up tight in preparation to empty his seed within her.

He reached up to grasp Pam’s nipples with his thumbs and forefingers to roll and tug them as Pam whimpered contentedly. She felt her orgasm begin to build deep inside her and she quickened her pace. Glenn closed his eyes and grimaced as he tried desperately to resist cumming, to wait for Pam so they could cum together. His admirable self control eluded him as he cried out and erupted deep inside Pam’s pussy, bathing the walls of her inner cunt with his warm thick cum. The sudden feeling of warmth within her triggered Pam’s orgasm and she exploded in a savage cum, spewing her juices all over Glenn’s cock and balls. He thrust his cock deeper into her as Pam continued to gyrate her pussy driving Glenn nearly mad, as her pussy walls held and slid over his super sensitive cockhead.

He groaned as Pam continued to ravish his cock buried deep inside her, her cunt muscles gripping and milking his cock of every drop of semen within it. Glenn gasped as his arms fell to his sides and struggled to catch his breath as the intensity of his orgasm consumed him. Pam fell forward onto his chest, panting and gasping as her pussy involuntarily clenched and released his cock. They lay still, the only sound was their heavy breathing as neither of them had the strength to move. Pam’s cheek covered Glenn’s hard nipple while both of them lay covered in perspiration. After several moments Pam stirred, lifting her head to look at Glenn gasping hard. She smiled at him then drew her tongue over his hard little nipple to suck it.

Glenn moaned in pleasure, as his nipples were as sensitive as any woman’s and he reveled as Pam softly swirled her tongue over them. Slowly Glenn’s senses were restored and he kissed Pam’s forehead while she pleasured his nipples. “Ummm, I love a man that likes his nipples sucked,” Pam managed to say between licking his nipples. She stopped suckling his nipples and rose up on her hands to look down at him. “Have to clean up, love,” she said as she rose up to allow his now semi hardon to slide out of her. When she tried to get off of Glenn he grabbed her asscheeks and drew her toward him until her cum filled pussy hovered over his mouth. “Oh my God,” she gasped as Glenn covered her pussy with his mouth and began to lick and suck his cum out of her still sensitive pussy.

Pam shuddered in several mini after-cums as he collected his seed from within her. She moaned in pleasure and squeezed her pussy several times as he cleansed her. As Glenn finished, he pushed Pam down his body and rolled over on top of her. She grasped the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers and they kissed, swirling their tongues in each others mouth to share the rich goodness of Glenn’s cum. Pam hugged him tightly as she whispered that she loved him. Glenn placed little kisses all over her face, eyelids and cute little nose as their passion subsided. He rose up on his hands and looked down at Pam as she mouthed the words, ‘I love you’.

He smiled and embraced her to whisper in her ear, “I think you love what I did with you, Pam,” then kissed her again. Pam nodded, but in her heart she wasn’t so sure that was all it was. Glenn rolled over and lay beside Pam. Both of them were drained and exhausted from making love. Pam’s eyes were weary and she sighed, swallowing hard trying to suppress a yawn. Glenn realized how spent she was and how he too was worn out from their hectic lovemaking. “Tired?” he asked softly. Pam nodded and kissed his cheek as he pulled the covers over both of them. He turned off the lamp and lay back on his back as Pam snuggled next to him tired, but extremely satisfied. She wrapped her arm over him and smiled at her lover then just drifted off to sleep. Glenn, happy that he had finally been with another lady after four years of involuntary abstinence, closed his eyes to sleep too.

Glenn awakened at seven am and looked down at Pam sleeping with the covers half off of her body. Her lovely breasts were both uncovered. He smiled at the pleasant thoughts of their lovemaking the night before as he gazed at his newfound lover. Glenn went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and decided to serve Pam breakfast in bed. When the breakfast was ready he placed two plates on a large tray, along with coffee, and carried the breakfast up to his bedroom. Pam was still asleep, looking radiant as her bosom heaved as she breathed. An impish though crossed his mind and he decided to act on it, hoping Pam would not mind.

Glenn placed the tray on a table and took up the squeeze bottle of honey. He held it high over Pam’s breasts and squeezed out a dollop of honey. The honey struck her nipple and momentarily seemed to arouse Pam, but she sighed and kept sleeping. Glenn dropped another large drop of honey on her other nipple and Pam’s eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Glenn and smiled as she stretched her arms, then noticed the honey as it spread over both nipples. Pam quickly looked up at Glenn and grinned as his lips descended to cover her right nipple and lick the honey into his mouth. Glenn was ravenous as he moved to her other nipple to cleanse it of honey with his tongue as Pam sighed with pleasure.

Pam embraced her lover and kissed him tenderly. Glenn broke the kiss and picked up the breakfast tray to place it across Pam’s thighs. “Breakfast, Madame?” he said with a flair. Pam smiled and sat up as Glenn fluffed up the pillows at her back. “Go ahead and start, Pam…I have just had my breakfast,” he joked referring to licking the honey from her nipples. Pam laughed and shook her head as he placed a linen napkin across her waist. She began to eat the scrambled eggs and bacon as Glenn sat on the bed to eat his breakfast too.

“I thought you had breakfast?” she teased him.

“No, love, that was my appetizer. This is my breakfast and you, my sweet, will soon be lunch.” Pam laughed again and they continued eating. Glenn looked at Pam throughout breakfast and marveled at her beauty and pleasant demeanor. He wondered why on earth her husband had ignored the most basic element of a loving marriage, sex. As they finished their breakfast, Pam grabbed the honey bottle from the tray as Glenn placed the tray on the table. He turned to her and she pulled open his robe to place his cock and balls in her palm. Pam squeezed honey all over his cock and balls then kneeled on the floor to begin licking the honey from his genitals. Glenn moaned with pleasure as his cock began to swell.

“Dessert,” Pam said quickly, then resumed licking the honey from his balls and began sucking his honey covered cock. Glenn groaned, closed his eyes and reached to grasp the bedpost for support. Pam’s breasts and nipples rubbed against his thighs and knees as his moans became more pronounced. Soon his cock was fully erect and Pam’s lips were tightly sealed around it as her head bobbed slowly up and down the length of his cock. She paused to draw down his foreskin, squeeze honey all over his cockhead then cover it and pull the foreskin back over his honey coated cockhead. The pause and the honey enabled Glenn to bolster his resistance to cumming as Pam redoubled her efforts on his cock.

She played with his balls as she drew down the foreskin to cleanse his cockhead of honey just as his balls began to draw up tightly. Glenn cried out as his orgasm burst forth and he inundated Pam’s mouth with his thick white seed. Pam pushed her tongue hard against his cockhead to continue swirling it all over his sensitive cockhead until he could hardly stand the intense sensations she visited upon it. Huge wads of thick frothy cum pumped from his balls to fill Pam’s mouth with his cum. She moaned with pleasure and the knowledge that she had pleased Glenn beyond belief with her unbridled affection.

Pam swallowed his semen and milked his cock with her lips to retrieve all the cum from within his cock, then settled back on her knees to look up at her lover. Glenn kneeled to embrace her and kiss her deeply whispering how wonderful she was and how great she made an old man feel. “I love dirty old men and you certainly qualify,” she teased.

“God, Pam…you’d make any man, young or old, qualify for that title. You are incredible!” She grinned and bent to kiss his now flaccid cock, then licked her way to his nipples to swirl her tongue about them. Looking up at Glenn she pulled his head toward her to kiss him passionately. Glenn helped Pam to her feet and he laid her across his bed. He kneeled to place her legs on his shoulders, lift her ass off the bed and put two pillows under it. His mouth instantly covered her wet pussy and he began to kiss and lick her sweet treasure. Pam moaned as she felt honey being smeared all over her pussy and the nozzle of the honey bottle pushed between her cuntlips.

Glenn squeezed honey into her cunt and followed up by plunging his tongue deep inside her to lick and retrieve the honey. Pam moaned with pleasure as she grasped his head to hold it fast to her cunt while he swirled his tongue in and around it. She whimpered with delight as he teased her clit and pussy, to withhold her orgasm as best he could. Pam ground her pussy into Glenn’s mouth and moaned as his fingers rubbed her hard nipples. He gently tugged on them as she pleaded, “Pull them harder, Glenn. Pull them hard!” He complied and Pam groaned in pleasure and discomfort as he stretched harder at her nipples.

“OH MY GOD!” she shrieked and erupted in a powerful sustained orgasm. Pam spasmed and came each time his tongue swirled over her clit. Her juices flowed copiously from her pussy as Glenn swallowed them and caused her to cum again. As the pleasure became too intense to bear, Pam tried to push Glenn away from her cunt. He grabbed her wrists and held them as he ravished her pussy and clit with his tongue. “Oh God…Oh God,” she kept crying in ecstasy until finally, she could cum no more. Her body wilted and she lay still, gasping for air as her eyes rolled in their sockets. Glenn finally stopped licking her and rose up to lie next to her.

“I love you, Glenn…Oh my God, how I love you,” Pam whispered in his ear as they embraced and kissed. Glenn held her tight and kissed her neck and earlobe, not challenging her expressed love for him. “Oh Glenn, how I needed you in my life,” Pam gushed in his ear while he continued to kiss her all about her face and neck. “I’m so happy now…but confused too. I don’t know what I want, except that I want you,” she sighed. Glenn continued to kiss her, choosing not to speak or counter Pam at this time. Deep in his heart he knew that Pam belonged with her husband instead of him. He was an old man, even though he was still virile, with help from Viagra, but he couldn’t, nor shouldn’t, ask her to leave her family.

“Wouldn’t be great if we could make love like this and make each other feel great all the time, Pam,” he said. “If we are discreet we could continue to enjoy each other until you remedy your situation at home, love.” The words cut deep into Pam’s being as she realized that Glenn was right. Her first priority must be to convince Larry to become a loving husband again. But how to do this, she wondered. “Please don’t be angry or disappointed with what I just said, Pam, but you have to try again. You can’t just give up trying to save your marriage, love, it’s too important a matter.”

Pam’s first instinct was to cry, but she held back her tears, nodded and softly said, “Will you help me Glenn?” Glenn nodded, kissed her and held her close.

“Yes, Pam, I’ll try to help you all that I can.” Sensing that Pam was on the verge of tears, he quickly changed the subject. “I’ll bet you have never had an old man give you a shower,” he declared. Pam forced herself to smile, swallowed to hold back her tears, got out of his arms and stood up. Taking Glenn’s outstretched hand they walked to the bathroom. Glenn turned on the water and laid out towels and washcloths. He stepped into the shower and helped Pam get in next to him. Pam looked up and kissed Glenn passionately as the water cascaded off of their naked bodies. She closed her eyes as Glenn shampooed her hair and rinsed it. He lathered a washcloth and proceeded to wash Pam’s lovely body, paying particular attention to her breasts, pussy and ass.

Pam smiled as she let herself be pampered by her friend, now lover, as his expert hands washed every crevice of her body. She moaned when he lingered at her cunt and clit and sighed as he washed her nipples with his fingers. He kneeled to lather and rinse her thighs and legs, pausing to kiss her erect clit several times in the process. Glenn had her sit down on a seat built into the shower as he lathered his body. She took the washcloth from him when he tried to wash his cock and balls to perform that task for him. Glenn moaned as she lathered his cockhead and rubbed her soapy palm all over it for a long time causing his cock to swell. She rinsed him with the hand held showerhead then took his cock deep into her mouth to lick it ‘clean’. They both rinsed again and stepped out to dry themselves.

Glenn put on his thick terrycloth robe embroidered with his name and wrapped another robe around Pam with the name, Doris, on it. Pam knew it had once belonged to Glenn’s wife and she felt special that he had chosen to let her wear it. She smiled as she blow dried her hair while Glenn shaved and put on his underwear. He produced a pair of white bikini panties with a matching bra from a drawer and gave them to Pam. The underwear still had the store tags on them, as his wife had never worn them. Again Pam felt privileged to be offered this ‘gift’ from her lover. Glenn smiled and went to retrieve Pam’s clothes and shoes from the bedroom. They dressed and went downstairs to Glenn’s living room.

“Pam,” Glenn began, “perhaps you should start by telling Larry what you would like him to do to you when you two make love.”

Pam sighed, “I wouldn’t know where to begin, Glenn. He seems so aloof to my every advance.”

“I have an idea that might work, Pam. You told me that sometimes you bought risqué magazines when you…ah…pleasured yourself.” Pam nodded as Glenn continued, “Does Larry know about those magazines?” Pam said yes and Glenn continued, “I’m going to let you in on a secret that only Doris and I knew. We were both big fans of erotic stories. There are several online sites that feature erotic stories of all types. As a matter of fact, I have written a fair number of them and have had them published online at a site called, Literotica.com.” Pam perked up her ears, but wasn’t sure where Glenn was going with this at all.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds