Luckiest Woman in the World

“Here’s what I propose. I will write an erotic story of the night we just spent, with the names changed, of course, to protect the guilty. The site will publish the story in a few days and you can download and print it out. After you have read it, making sure that it appears well handled you write a cover note to Larry and mail it to him at his office. In the note you say that you have read and re read the enclosed story several times. Now you want him to read it completely, then come home and do to you, everything the hero in the story did to the heroine and vice versa, and underscore the word ‘everything’. Say to him that if he truly loves you, he will do as you ask. Tell him that you will be ‘ready and waiting’ for him at home tonight.” Pam was nearly dumbfounded, but Glenn hushed her when she tried to protest.

“Glenn, I can’t…” Glenn placed his hand over her mouth and gently and nodded as he looked her in the eyes.

“Yes, Pam, you can, and you can hint that your marriage depends on it.”

“Well, why not,” she replied after mulling it over in her mind, “nothing else has worked so far, so why not,” she said emphatically. Glenn helped her to his car and drove to the restaurant parking lot where she had left her car the previous night. On the way he told her he would write the story that afternoon, meet her later and let her read it and if she agreed, he would send it to be published online. Pam said that she would write the note and asked that Glenn review and edit it. They agreed to meet for dinner that night and exchange documents. He stopped next to her car and Pam got out. She turned and looked him in the eye and said, “Even if this works big time, Glenn, I still want to make love to you from time to time.” Glenn smiled and nodded as she got into her car to drive away.

Glenn drove home and sat down at his computer to re live their night of lovemaking and convert it into a story. Since he was writing the truth, except for names, it was easy for him to churn out the tale in nearly record time. He read and edited the story several times then called Pam at her office. When she answered he said that he had finished and would meet her for dinner at the same restaurant as last night. He was seated at a table when Pam arrived and had his briefcase open to allow others to think they would be discussing business. Pam eagerly read the story and whispered to him that her panties were wet after reading it. Glenn hoped it would affect Larry in the same fashion.

Pam’s note was perfect. Glenn gave her the story in a manila envelope, told her to add the note and mail it to Larry after the story was published online. They ate dinner and put on a sham that their meeting was over and they left taking their separate ways. Several days later, Glenn called to say the story had been published and that she was to down load it, print and read it, then mail it to Larry. Pam was excited, but also apprehensive because if this didn’t work it might spell the end of her marriage. Glenn told her that she was not to contact him until after Larry had read and acted on Pam’s attempt to jumpstart their marriage.

Nearly two weeks had gone by and Glenn had not heard a word from, Pam. He wanted to call her, but decided to wait as agreed. Two days later the phone rang at Glenn’s home early in the morning. It was Pam and she was breathless. “Oh Glenn,” she cried into the phone gleefully, “It worked like a charm!” she declared excitedly. “He was nearly as good and wonderful as you were, love.” Glenn grinned and only said ‘and?’ as Pam eagerly continued. “It was marvelous, Glenn. Just like when we first got married, only better because we didn’t have any hang ups about what we did,” she exclaimed. “Oh God, Glenn, I owe you big time…it worked perfectly! I don’t know how to thank you…” she paused and added, “Yes I do, but I don’t know when, ‘cause Larry is taking me on a month long tour of Europe on vacation.”

Glenn laughed and told her not to worry about thanking him. The night they spent together was thanks enough for him. He told her that he was happy that everything turned out well for she and Larry. He told her to have fun on her holiday to Europe. Pam couldn’t stop talking about the huge turn around in Larry’s attitude toward her. She said she would call him just as soon as she returned from her European vacation. Glenn listened as she recounted some of what had happened and that Larry couldn’t believe that his ‘sweet little wife’ went down on him like a French whore, and both of them loved it. She stopped talking after that comment and told him they were leaving that night for Europe and she would call him when they returned. They hung up and Glenn was genuinely glad that the ploy had worked and Pam’s marriage had been saved.

Several weeks passed and Glenn had not heard from Pam. Not even as much as a postcard. He was saddened a bit, but rationalized that Pam was now a happily married woman again and their tryst had been only a one time thing. He had secretly hoped that Pam would somehow manage to see him again from time to time. But he also realized that she was most likely the last relatively young woman he would be with, after all he was seventy years old and on the downhill side of life. He thanked his lucky stars the he had met and loved Pam, even if it was only for the one night. If one night stands were rated on a scale of one to ten, that night was a strong ten and he was grateful for that.

Glenn resumed his loveless life and tried to be content with the good life his modest wealth provided. Good restaurants, front row show tickets and the best of nearly everything else, except sex. He didn’t want to visit the nightclubs or find call girls to satisfy him. Senior citizen centers were also off his list of fun things to do, so he busied himself with hobbies and writing more erotic stories. His stories were basically retelling of his own sexual experiences with his beloved wife Doris, and of wished for adventures with Pam. Glenn and his wife had often talked about one of them surviving the other and they both had declared that neither would marry again because it just wouldn’t be the same. However, given the very active libido that both of them had, both had said they probably would seek sex as neither thought they could comfortably live without sex. Finding someone was the main problem now.

Glenn visited the lounge at his favorite restaurant after having had a great meal. He ordered a brandy and sipped it as he sat at the bar trading small talk with the bartender. As he sipped his drink he heard a voice behind him say, “Buy a girl a drink, Glenn?” He turned around to see Pam standing there looking absolutely radiant. Her smile beamed at him as she embraced him and kissed his cheek, whispering, “More later, lover,” in his ear. Glenn returned the hug and told the bartender to bring Pam her favorite cognac. Pam sat next to Glenn as they sipped their drinks and she told him about her vacation and Larry’s ‘resurrection’.

Pam finished her drink before Glenn had downed his brandy. She stood up and told him she had to leave to meet someone. Glenn replied that he too was going home after he finished his drink. He watched Pam leave and was disappointed that she had left so soon. Glenn reasoned that now that her marriage was on a smooth keel again, Pam preferred to leave things as they were. Privately he knew that it was the proper thing to do. He drank down his brandy, paid his bar tab and left.

Glenn pulled into his drive way and into his garage. He entered his house and decided to go to bed to watch some TV in bed. Climbing the stairs slowly he noticed that the night light on the staircase had burned out and he made a mental note to replace the bulb in the morning. He entered his bedroom and switched on the light to see Pam lying naked in his bed with a glass of wine between her legs against her pussy. He was speechless as Pam said, “Nightcap, Glenn?” she asked impishly. Pam decoded the puzzled look on his face and said, “I remembered where you said you kept an extra key outside, and…he’s out of town ‘til tomorrow night, lover.” Glenn grinned from ear to ear as he hurried to his bed to embrace and kiss his naked lover. She sipped the wine as Glenn tore away his clothes to join her.

He climbed on to the bed and Pam grabbed his cock and dipped it in the wine before taking it into her mouth. She sucked his cock until it was hard, then handed him two Viagra pills and the rest of the wine. Glenn swallowed the pills and the wine as Pam resumed licking and sucking his cock. Without disturbing her as she pleasured him, Glenn managed to lie down next to her and pull her over his body in a sixty nine position and he covered her very wet cunt with his mouth. While waiting for the Viagra to take effect, Glenn brought Pam to a shattering orgasm and held her tightly to his mouth until she came yet again.

They essentially repeated their previous love tryst as Glenn brought Pam to several powerful orgasms. Pam too, made Glenn cum twice as they made love until two am in the morning. Finally, drained, spent and exhausted they lay in each other’s arms while Pam recounted her experience with Larry after he had read the story and on their vacation. She told him that after having the story and her note delivered to Larry’s office, he came home early with flowers for her and a huge hard-on. They spent the entire evening and half of the night fucking and engaging in other perverted sexual pleasures. Larry marveled at Pam’s willingness to do down on him and to indulge in long extended sessions of mutual sixty nine on one another.

Their lovemaking paralleled the story nearly exactly and they were both thrilled with each other when it was over. The next morning Larry had called the office to tell his staff that he was taking the day off. Then he served Pam breakfast in bed and they resumed making love until the late afternoon. It was truly a resurrection of their marriage and their love for each other. “We owe it all to you, Glenn,” Pam said as they nuzzled and kissed repeatedly. “Of course, I didn’t tell him about us,” Pam continued, “he wouldn’t understand, but I learned a powerful truth from this whole experience, Glenn.” He asked her what she had learned. Pam smiled and brought his forehead to hers as she calmly said, “I learned that a woman could love two men at the same time. I love both Larry and you, Glenn. I want a loving sexual relationship with both of you.” She added that in Europe, many men and women do that all the time, without detriment to either.

“Have you told Larry?” Glenn asked.

“Unfortunately, Larry wouldn’t understand, Glenn. He managed to understand the story you wrote, but a real life situation like that should be left to people like you and me, love.” Glenn opened his mouth to speak and Pam quickly filled it with her breast. “Don’t talk…just suck!” she told him emphatically. “That’s my good little dirty old man, suck momma’s nipple, love,” she sighed as he greedily licked and sucked her nipple. “I’m determined to have you both, now don’t ruin a good thing for all of us,” Pam said softly as she kissed Glenn’s forehead while he suckled her breast. Pam sighed as Glenn’s tongue swirled over her nipples, “I’m the luckiest women in the world.”

The End

Comments and feedback welcome to the email address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds