Lucy the Switch - The First Weekend

I bit my lip and nodded furiously. I knew I only had two orgasms until I saw Mark, but I needed it. I needed it badly. I had been wet with anticipation for a few days now, unable to get any release because Mark had not allowed me to touch my hungry pussy for two weeks now. I sat up on the edge again and opened my legs, revealing the smooth, neatly shave skin and the engorged, red lips of my pussy. She dived right in and licked along the slit once again, this time her tongue peeking between the folds. She buried her fingers in my spread thighs and continued to lick eagerly. Then she used her hands to gently open them, exploring all the hidden crevasses, looking for all the hidden pleasure points between the folds, sucking on them, one at a time. She finally uncovered the little hidden gem. She pulled her head back for a second to admire it. She gently blew on it, causing my toes to curl and my stomach to drop.

She leaned in and circled it with her tongue, gently sucking on it, as two of her fingers entered my pussy slowly. She pumped them with increasing speed, curving them to hit my g-spot. I had lost the ability to speak, and I could barely stay sitting down. I felt the heat building up quickly at the base of my stomach and knew that it would not be long. She slowed the pace for a few seconds before launching another attack on my clit with her tongue. The rapid flicking and the pressure on the inside walls brought me over the edge. Claire had to use her other hand to keep me from falling into the tub as my legs started to shake when the feeling engulfed all my senses. It washed over me, almost blindingly bright. She gave me a few slow, long licks as I was coming down, trying to ease me down.

I looked down at her and smiled gratefully. She got up in her knees and leaned in to kiss me. We shared my juices, which were now all over her lips, tongue, and chin. We stood up and open the shower, as we still needed to wash off after the bath. I rested my head on her shoulder as she gently rubbed the soap off and washed me, my legs still weak from the orgasm.

Claire got out of the shower first to grab the towels. I turned off the water and stepped out, and she used the big, soft towel to gently dry my skin. Following my command, she then took the bottle of lotion that was on the counter and dutifully applied it to my legs, ass, back, stomach, breasts, and arms, and used a different, gentler one, on the shaved areas, carefully rubbing it around my still very sensitive pussy. I thanked her with a deep, long kiss, and put on my robe.

She had told me we were going to very nice Italian restaurant, and that, since I had not known about this and didn't have the proper clothes with me, I could borrow one of her dresses if I wanted to. I opened the closet to find a few gorgeous pieces. I took out a somewhat loose black dress with long sleeves and a round neckline for myself, and a tighter navy one for her and hung both of them on the bathroom door. She had brought a chair from the bedroom into the bathroom and set it in front of the full-length mirror, and was waiting for me to sit down. I checked my e-mail and social media as she dried and brushed my hair. I took a picture of our reflection in the mirror and texted it to Mark.

"She looks very obedient, is she behaving?" he texted back.

"She is, and did a great job with the shaving"

"I can't wait to see it. Send me a picture of you two when you are ready to go out, please"

Claire finished styling my hair and did hers as I put some makeup on and got dressed. When she was done, she looked gorgeous, simply breaktaking, an opinion that Mark shared with me when I sent him the picture. She had her hair down and parted to the side, with soft curls resting on her shoulders. The dress hugged her curves and went down to her knees, with a slit on the side that gave just a peek to her cinnamon-colored skin. She had paired it with a dainty silver necklace that fell between her breasts, a long black coat, and discreet black heels.

We hailed a cab and made the short drive through the historic district of the city. The restaurant was relatively small, adorned with simple chandeliers and candles on the tables. We sat down in the table that Mark had reserved for us, where there was an expensive bottle of wine already waiting for us and toasted to us and to this adventure we were on. We had an incredible meal, with plenty of wine, pasta, and a shared creamy chocolate dessert. We stepped out of the restaurant, Mark had already left his card on file to take care of the check, and Claire took me into her arms and we dove into a passionate kiss. She tasted like wine and chocolate, and I could tell that she was already slightly buzzed, as was I.

It was still early, and we knew that it would not be a good idea to head back to the hotel already because we would only engage in actions that would earn us hard punishments the following night. Instead, walked a few blocks to an upscale cocktail bar that she recommended. We sat in a table in the back and I ordered a whiskey sour and she asked for a strawberry daiquiri. Our legs were touching under the table, so I went over and sat on the same side as her, resting my hand on her right leg. As the drinks emptied, my hand had slid into the slit of her dress, my fingers gently caressing her inner thigh.

Until that point, our conversation had stuck to regular topics, including the city, food, and light-hearted anecdotes that we had never told each other. But as we downed our second drink, it inevitably turned to the kinky topics we had discussed over e-mail, call, and video, the many pictures we had sent each other, and the speculations about the plans that Mark had for the next night. My hand was entirely under her dress, riding up, closer to the pussy that I so eagerly wanted to taste. We were interrupted by the waiter, who came to ask if we wanted a third drink.

"No, thank you, we'll just take the check" I answered for both of us as my finger very lightly grazed the fabric between her legs for the first time, making her squirm and shift in her seat. We had both had a few drinks already, and we knew that if we kept drinking we would wake up hungover and ruin our morning, even the whole day. Claire paid quickly, and within a few minutes we were making out in the cab on our way back to the hotel.

I pushed her against the wall of the empty elevator, holding her with one hand as the other one went around and unzipped her dress. I gently pushed the neckline down to expose her beautiful breasts, held back only by a matching navy bra. My hand released one of them from the fabric, guiding the nipple into my open mouth. It was already darkened and hard before I started sucking on it, using my tongue to make her moan my name in pleasure. As we were reaching our floor I pinched her nipple with my fingers and drove my mouth up to her ear.

"Tonight I'm going to make you cum really hard. I don't care about Mark. I don't care about rules. Tonight your pussy is mine," I whispered in her ear before taking her out of the elevator by her hand as she struggled to pull up her dress.

"But Lucy, Mark said..." she started saying as we walked and she struggled to find the key and open the door "no one is allowed to touch my pussy, not even you..."she pushed the door open "He would get mad and punish us" she finally muttered.

"I never said I would touch your pussy, Claire. Take off your dress" I grinned at her and walked to the end of the room. I went straight to the suitcase, opening it quickly. There were handcuffs, both metal and leather, paddles of different materials, a spreader bar, and butt plugs and dildos of different sizes. I finally found what I was looking for, the black wireless Hitachi wand that I knew both of them loved. I turned around, holding it in my hand like a scepter, to find her sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Lay down and open your legs" I ordered her, really enjoying and leaning into my new-found dominant role. We both knew Mark was going to be furious, but in that moment it did not matter. Claire did as she was told, bending her knees and leaning back on the bed. I crawled on the bed in front of her and pressed the on button, setting it at the lowest level. She looked up at me, her eyes open very wide. I had never used a vibrator on another woman, but from my experience using them on myself, I was looking forward to teasing her pussy with it.

I grazed her inner thighs with the toy, while having to repetitively tell her to keep her legs open, as she kept trying to close them when the vibrations were close to her pussy. Whether she was doing it on purpose or not, I decided to put an end to it. I placed my right knee on top of her right shin, and held her left leg down with my hand. I slowly drove it up to the limits of her underwear on each side of her pussy, where I could see her pubic hairs sticking out from under the fabric. As I moved it from side to side, sliding up the right side, around her mound and down her left side, her hips could not stay still. They kept trying to angle her pussy so it would be in direct contact with the powerful vibrator. I could tell how badly she wanted to feel it against her most tender area, how badly she wanted to cum. But after waiting for so long for this moment, I was going to extend it for as long as possible.

Barely touching it, I slid it on her slit, causing her to scream in pleasure. I did it again a few times, not yet putting much pressure on it, just teasing her through the fabric of her panties. I allowed it to linger in the front end of her pussy for a few seconds, where I could imagine her engorged clit was peeking from between the folds. But even if I was in control tonight, at the end of the day I was still obeying my Dom's orders and not touching her pussy, even though I wanted to rip off her panties and feel how tight she was, put two, three or even four fingers inside of her and lick them clean, savoring her juices.

I pressed the button three times and changed the vibrations to a rapidly pulsating pattern and pushed it, not too hard, on her clit. Her eyes rolled up and she closed them tightly, biting her lower lip, her hands grabbing onto the covers. She got very still, and I knew her orgasm was building up inside her, so I removed the toy. Her eyes opened in surprise and she pouted with her mouth, clearly disappointed. I repeated the exercise several times, allowing her to get so close that she could almost taste it, but not giving it to her. I would use the pauses to kiss her thighs and her stomach, to gently scoop her breasts out of her bra and run my tongue over her nippled. Every time the vibrator went back to her pussy it would take her a less time to reach the edge. After a while, her breathing was shallow and fast, her cheeks were flushed, and there were tiny droplets of sweat forming on her forehead. I pressed the button a few times until I found the constant vibration at medium strength and pressed it down harder than before, causing her to audibly moan in pleasure and hips to buckle.

"Wait, Lucy, wait" she struggled to say between breaths. Even though it was not her safe word, I lifted the toy, stopping the vibrations. She looked up at me "we can't. I can't... I can't cum without Mark's permission" she said, making me laugh. Inadvertently I eased the pressure I was putting on her body, which allowed her to close her legs tightly. I got very serious, quickly. In one rough movement I flipped her body, laying her on her stomach, holding her down with my leg on the back on her thighs and a hand in her lower back.

"I told you that you are mine tonight" I smacked her ass for the first time. My hand burned, and I'd like to believe that so did her ass. "If I decide you're cuming tonight, you do it, and I don't care if that means you get a hundred spanks with a paddle tomorrow." I delivered two blows, one in each cheek and struggled to keep her from moving, both of us breathing hard. I caressed her red ass with my hand, and it felt very warm under my touch. "Are we clear on that, Claire?" She nodded with her face against the covers. Another two spanks ensued, causing her to yell in pain and pleasure. I could feel the heat between my legs increasing, a wet patch forming between my legs. Having the vibrator so close to me, all I wanted to put it against my own pussy to get some relief, but Claire was the most important thing in that moment.

"I did not hear you"

"Yes, Lucy, we're clear" She said, her voice muffled by her position.

I waited for a minute until I caught my breath again, admiring the very faint red marks on her ass. She had ruffled and messed up the previously pristine flat sheets, and knocked some of the pillows down to the floor. I opened her legs to see the big wet spot on the fabric that covered her soaked pussy. I moved the narrow strip that fell between her ass cheeks to the side, catching a glimpse of her tight, tidy asshole, which I would hopefully get to taste that weekend. I got on the bed, one knee on each side of her, leaned down, and started kissing her back, going from the edge of her underwear up her spine, all the way to her neck. While doing that, I turned on the vibrator on medium again and pushed it against my own pussy. I could feel her fidgeting under me, as she was clearly disappointed that the toy was on me and not her. When I reached the edge, as I had done with her, I steered it away and leaned down and kissed her neck, her ear.

"Claire, do you want to cum?" I whispered in her ear, quickly running the instrument between her legs.

"Yes, please. I want to cum, please!" Her voice was the polar opposite of what it had been like just a few hours before. It was restless, desperate, and most importantly, she sounded like the true submissive she was.

I turned her around with one quick move, remaining on top of her. I put the vibrator firmly on her clit, and my own pussy on the other side of the toy. I had to lean forward and hold myself up by one hand so I wouldn't fall to the side as the orgasm was building. I looked into her lust-filled eyes, and pressed the button once more, increasing the strength and speed of the pulses. Right away, my toes cramped and I felt my entire legs tensing up, as Claire's beautiful and toned legs started shaking under me and she filled the otherwise quiet room with her moans. I closed my eyes and felt the wave of heat grow from my pussy, expand to my stomach and chest, numbing my extremities, and hitting my head like a shock of electricity. After a few second of blinding bliss, I turned it off and opened my eyes. Claire looked radiant, blissful, and very satisfied. I smiled at her and leaned in for a deep kiss.

"We're in for a bad punishment" I giggled with my mouth against hers, to which she responded by kissing me back and pulling me closer. "But I don't care, it was just too much fun to make you cum".

It was already 2am and we had to get up with enough time to go run the errand for Marc and get ready for him. When Claire got up to get two glasses of water, I went to the bathroom to remove my dress, which had just been around my waist until now, and take off my makeup. I got rid of my bra and slipped between the soft sheets, where Claire joined me soon after. I fell asleep right away between her arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds