Lunar Dance Ch. 05

_______________________

Demir stared at Jozlyn from the forest. She was so lovely. She had changed her clothing, he noticed, into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Not the night gown she had worn the night before. He smiled internally, it was dirty anyway.

Demir had woken with a start a little after seven in the morning, his wolf clawing to get out. His need to see Jozlyn had been too great to resist. So this is the mating pull? He mused. It feels like hell. He couldn't leash his wolf, so he did the next best thing, he headed for the forest. He snuck out, yet again, and headed for the tree line. Once he was out of sight, his wolf charged forward and he shifted.

He ran until he neared her house. Once there, he crouched low just out of sight on the other side if the creek. Looking across the expanse of lawn to the back of the house, he spotted two people in the brightly lit kitchen.

Jozlyn's mother was stirring something on the stove , and her father was sitting at the dining room table. Jozlyn had been nowhere in sight.

Jozlyn's mother had chestnut brown hair that reached to her waist in waves. She was slim, about five foot eight, and most likely worked out. She The man at the table, her father, had thick red hair, that came down to the back of his neck. He was a well built man, thick with muscle. Demir couldn't tell how tall he was, but he estimated him to be fairly tall. He watched the discourse between the couple, though he couldn't hear what they were saying. The woman nodded her head at the man then turned and walked to the other room, letting out a call that was hard to miss. "Jozlyn! Come down for dinner; I know you're up there!"

Demir winced, and let out a low whine. Damn the woman had some lungs! Within a moment or two, he saw Jozlyn rush into the kitchen. She took her place at the table, her mother carrying a dish and going to sit beside her. A few words were exchanged, before her mother rose and left the room. The man trailed after her, and Jozlyn was left alone.

She's beautiful, he thought as he stared, his wolf relaxing a little at seeing her. They watched her go about the kitchen before heading into the other room. He didn't feel easy leaving his mate alone, and so lay down in a comfortable position, having concluded he'd be spending the night.

Dosing lightly a while later, a light brought him to full alert. Looking, he titled his head up and watched Jozlyn in the kitchen. His wolf perked up at seeing her, and he waged his tail a little.

He saw her look out into the forest, and pass over his hiding place, her eyes looking out into the forest, and he willed her to see him. He wanted her to know he was there, watching her, protecting her, even if she didn't understand. Suddenly she straightened and pinned his gaze, emerald eyes clashed with gold.

Slowly, as if part of the night, Demir emerged from the forest, just visible for her, but close enough to the woods should he need to run. He watched her eyes widen, and saw her move closer to the door. A curious reaction seeing as he was a wolf. He wondered fleetingly why she wasn't running away.

He watched as she pushed open the door and took a tentative step outside. When he slowly lay down on his stomach, signaling he meant her no harm, she took another step, and then another.

She walked to the edge of the creek, leaving her back door wide open. Slowly, she knelt on the ground and stared at him.

She didn't react at all like he thought a normal woman should. Yes there was a trace of fear on her face, but also a trace of something else, perhaps confusion.

They stared at each other for a long moment, both trying to figure the other out. Demir made the first move, slowly, as not to startle her, he rose up and gracefully leap over the creek, moving forward to lay a few feet from her. Demir waited for Jozlyn to make the next move.

____________________

Jozlyn watched the wolf jump effortlessly over the creek, and lay down only a few feet away.

She had seen the flicker of intelligence in the wolf's golden eyes, and didn't quite know what to make of it. The more she stared the more certain she became that this was the wolf from her vision. They looked identical, except she couldn't tell if this one wore something around it's neck. She took a deep breath, suspended her sanity, and reached out to pet the wolf's fur. It leaned into her caress and whined softly as she slowly stroked the soft black coat.

Slowly, the wolf crawled forward until its head was in her lap. She continued to stroke its fur, deciding when it swished its tail and flashed a hint of genitals showed, that it was male. "Such a good boy," she crooned to the wolf. His head took up the majority of her lap, and his body could well over power hers, but she felt safe. Strange since I'm with a wolf, she thought.

As she continued to pet his glossy coat, something caught on her fingers. Feeling metal, she followed the chain around his neck, wondering if it was a collar. A collar might explain why the wolf was so friendly.

As the wolf turned its head she grasped a large pendent of sorts. Raising the object in her hand as she continued to calmly stroke soft fur, she turned the ornament over in her palm.

_____________________

Far above Demir and Jozlyn; a goddess smiled, a god balled his fists, and a chain of events was set in motion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds