• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust for Lori Ch. 11

Lust for Lori Ch. 11

12

The last year of Lori's adventures was perhaps her busiest. Evidently, word had gotten around among all of Bill's friends about his hot stepdaughter. Lori was particularly fond of one friend. She knew him only as Joe. He showed up at their house at least every other weekend, during the summer months. The downside of this situation for Lori was, Gail found Joe just as attractive as she did. Lori would lay out back in her tiniest bikini, wiggling her ass for him, only to find her mom staring lustfully at him too! Lori questioned Gail one afternoon while he was there.

"Mom, don't you think Joe is good looking?"

"Oh yeah!" Gail exclaimed, "And judging by that bulge in his jeans, I bet he's got a big dick too!"

"MOM! I can't believe you just said that." Lori said to her mom

Gail just laughed and continued to stare at Joe. Lori decided right then and there she would have to find out if her mom was right. When Gail went inside to take care of something, Lori sauntered over to the garage. She stood close to Joe while he and Bill talked.

"So, this is the famous Lori I've heard so much about." Said Joe

Bill said, "This is Lori. Meet Joe Lori."

Lori said, "Pleased to meet you Joe."

Instead of shaking his hand, Lori threw her arms around his neck and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. Joe felt her tits press into his chest as her tongue snaked its way into his mouth. Judging by the reaction Lori felt coming through his jeans, Gail was correct about his cock.

"Hey you two, knock it off!" Bill scolded them "You want her mom to see you?"

Lori turned and strolled slowly out of the garage, letting Joe get a good look at her ass.

After inviting Joe for dinner, Gail busied herself primping in the bathroom. When Bill found out she was in there he went in to have some fun. This left Lori alone with Joe out in the garage. Noticing he was admiring her tits, Lori pulled them out of her bikini top. She stepped close so Joe could squeeze them and play with her nipples.

"Oh those tits are sweet! Does Bill suck and play with them a lot? "He asked Lori

"Every chance he gets." Lori said to him

Joe reached in her bottoms and felt her hot wet pussy. He started licking her nipples as he stroked her clit. Lori managed to get his pants unfastened and reached inside. She was rewarded with the feel of a big hard cock. As much as she hated to, she pulled away from his tongue and fingers. Lori concentrated on getting his cock out of his jeans. When it was finally free, Lori stroked it several times. It was not as big as "bigdicks" at the orgy, but a damn sight bigger than most she has seen. Lori bent at the waist and started sucking on Joe's cock. She ran her tongue up one side and down the other before swallowing all she could. Occasionally she would run her tongue down to his sweaty nut sack. This would elicit a groan from Joe.

Just as he was getting into a rhythm of fucking her mouth, they were interrupted. It startled Lori when Bill crept in and ran his tongue up the crack of her ass.

Joe's cock popped out of her mouth as she said, Damn Bill, You scared the shit out of me."

She stood there stroking Joe as Bill told them he had been inside teasing Gail with some pussy licks of her own.

"You get inside and help your mom with dinner, before she catches you with your mouth full of cock!" Bill said to Lori

Joe playfully patted her naked ass as she straightened her suit up and headed for the back door.

Once inside, Lori immediately noticed that Gail had sent the kids off to friends for dinner. Lori also noticed that Gail had inserted her push up "little lies". These were pads that Gail placed in her bra to give her some cleavage.

Gail had borrowed one of Lori's tight low cut tops too! Lori smirked to herself, thinking if Gail only knew that moments ago, her sweet little daughter was giving Joe a blowjob in the garage, she would have shit!

Lori hurried downstairs to her room and changed into a sexy outfit too. She wore a halter-top that tied in front and a short denim skirt. As usual, Lori did not bother with panties.

All through dinner, Lori watched her mom try in vain to seduce Joe. She giggled a little too long at his jokes and would stroke his arm every chance she got. Lori even witnessed her unnecessarily bending over to give him a peek down her top. When Gail would go to the kitchen to retrieve something or refill drink glasses, Lori would pull her tits out of her top for Joe and Bill to see. Gail never noticed their big grins when she returned to the table.

After dinner, Bill fixed Gail a strong drink and led her to the living room. Joe, being the gracious guest, helped Lori with the dishes. After a couple of Bills strong quick drinks, giggles from Gail could be heard coming from the living room. This signaled Joe to have some fun. He ran his hand up Lori's skirt and felt her naked pussy. Lori opened her legs to give him easy access.

"Mmm that pussy is hot." Said Joe

"It's craving that big cock of yours," Lori told him

They both peeked around the doorway towards the living room. It was obvious Bill had his fingers up Gail's shorts. She was discreetly humping his hand. Lori boldly pulled her skirt up and bent over the bar stool in the kitchen.

"C'mon, stick your cock in me!" she commanded Joe

Joe wasted no time in unfastening his pants and stepping behind her. Stifling his groan was tough as he slowly sank his cock in Lori's tight pussy. Lori pinched and pulled at her nipples as Joe slowly pumped in and out of her wet snatch. Soon Bill appeared to get Gail another drink. He immediately pulled his cock out and stuck it in Lori's mouth.

Joe said, "I can't believe we're doing this with her mom so close by."

Bill informed Joe that Gail was well on her way to getting drunk. Just as the trio was starting to get into it, they heard Gail stir in the living room. Pants were quickly zipped and Lori yanked her skirt down. By the time Gail entered, Lori and Joe were busy with dishes and Bill had her drink ready.

Joe thanked Gail again for dinner. She gave him a drunken hug in return.

Gail could not help but feel the hard bulge in his jeans. She lingered a bit grinding her wet pussy against him. She wondered if he had witnessed her and Bills activities on the couch. Hell, if Bill were willing she would take them both on. She would of course have to send Lori to her room first.

Joe spent the rest of the evening trying to get back in Lori's pussy. He was going to have a terrible case of blue balls if he didn't shoot his load. Gail thwarted his every move. Seems she was always in his way, giggling and staring at his crotch. When it became obvious that Gail wasn't going to go to bed before he left, he decided to try another time. As he was getting another combination hug/hump from Gail, Bill called downstairs to Lori to come say goodbye. Lori came to the top of the stairs in her tiny little P.J.s tell Joe goodnight. Bill was back minding Gail. Lori gave Joe a slow sensuous kiss.

He let his hands roam over her tight ass. Joe grasped her thin panty covered ass and pulled it into his once again hardening cock. Lori lifted her top to let him kiss her nipples one more time.

"I'll be back to see you again. Count on it!" Joe said to her

"Oh I am." giggled Lori

It was Lori's guess that her mom was so worked up, that she wouldn't let Bill leave their bedroom that night. She lay in her bed listening to them go at it. Judging by her mom's squeals and moans, Bill was eating her pussy before fucking her. Bill awoke her the next morning by gently kissing her naked ass. Just as she began to move to the rhythm of his tongue, he climbed on her and started fucking her from behind.

"I don't know who wanted Joe's big ole' cock more last night, you or your mom." Bill told Lori

"I know whose pussy he wanted," grunted Lori

"You should have had him fuck her. Then she would have passed out. Then we three could have had fun. I would have sucked your cock while we hid and watched them." Lori said

"Oh you hot little tease!" Bill said as he pulled his cock out and shot his load all over Lori's sweet ass.

The following weekend Joe was there once again. Once again, however, all their best-laid plans went straight to hell. Seems Gail was always in the way.

An occasional cock licking and a few brief insertions were all Joe could manage. During their goodnight ritual at the door leading downstairs, they threw caution to the wind. Taking for granted Bill would occupy Gail; Lori knew she had to get Joe off before he went home. Lori lubricated his cock with saliva and gave him a hand job. While he played with her tits, ass, and pussy, Lori stroked away on his throbbing cock. When he told Lori he was getting close, she pulled up her nightie and let his load cover her tits. Joe still didn't get what he came for but he left that night with a smile on his face.

Bill came to the bathroom to find Lori cleaning the jizz off her tits.

"What did you two do?" questioned Bill

"I jacked him off before he left." Lori responded

Bill decided that he too would enjoy a hand job from Lori. He pulled his cock out and Lori started stroking.

"What about mom" asked Lori?

"She's asleep on the couch." Bill told her

"If I don't get some of Joe's big meat soon, I'm going to explode." Lori said to Bill

"You'll get it sooner or later," Bill said

"Speaking of explode, aim my cock at those titties." Bill commanded

Lori cleaned the second load off her tits before going to bed.

The following Saturday found Lori and Gail sunbathing in the back yard once again. Bill sat and read the newspaper while discreetly leering at the two. Unbeknownst to him, Lori had formulated a plan should Joe show up today. Just as Lori had hoped, Joe showed up that afternoon. Knowing her mom certainly would not object, Lori invited him to rub suntan lotion on the both of them. Lori noticed Gail squirming as he rubbed oil on her thighs. When Gail turned over to sun her back, Joe quickly gave Lori's ass a squeeze. Joe stayed around all afternoon and into the evening. He had dinner with them once again. Gail excused herself to tuck the younger ones into bed that night. Joe figured now was his chance to get some of Lori's fine young pussy. Much to his dismay, she followed her mom downstairs with her siblings. When Lori heard Joe preparing to leave for the night, she appeared once again in her nightie at the top of the basement stairs.

"I hope I haven't done anything to make you angry." Joe said to Lori

"No nothing like that." Said Lori "I just want you horny as I am tonight!"

Joe looked at her puzzled. Lori instructed Joe to move his car from the driveway to a spot around the block. He was then to come and wait by the side door that led out into the driveway. In exactly thirty minutes, Lori would let him in and lead him to her bedroom. Joe grinned and hurriedly said his goodbyes and left. Lori rushed back to her bedroom and waited.

Exactly thirty minutes later, Lori quietly opened the side door to find Joe waiting patiently. It was here Joe got a pleasant surprise. All Lori had on was the stiletto heels Paulette had loaned her. Joe stepped in closed the door and grabbed her right there in the hallway. His hands roamed her body freely.

Lori could feel his hard cock through his pants. She pulled away long enough to take his hand and lead him silently down to her room. Joe lay Lori on her back and buried his head between her legs. He thought his cock would burst as he licked and sucked Lori's wet pussy. He twisted and pinched her nipples as he licked her from asshole to clit. When he concentrated on her hard clit, she reached an orgasm in seconds. Joe lapped up her juice like a man dying of thirst. He stood and removed all of his clothes. Before he was fully naked, Lori had devoured his cock. Joe thought; Bill is correct. This hot little babe knows how to treat a dick. There was no way he was going to come from her blowjob. He had waited too long for her hot snatch. He pulled his cock from her mouth and rolled her over on her back. Lori spread her legs wide for him and guided his cock to her wet slit.

They both groaned as he pushed it to the hilt. After three weeks of failure, he was going to ball her silly. He would hammer her hard for a while, and then fuck her slowly. After a bit Lori told him, she wanted him from behind. Joe gladly fucked her doggie style, just so he could squeeze and caress her ass. When he felt that familiar tingle deep in his balls, he asked Lori where she wanted him to cum. Lori told him to bury his cock and fill her full. One mighty pump from Joe and Lori felt his scalding jizz deep inside her pussy.

As they lay together afterward, Joe asked if he should quietly sneak out now.

Lori said, "I'm no where near through with you yet. You're spending the night."

Joe just smiled and began kissing her tits.

While Joe nibbled Lori's tits and she stroked his hardening cock, they heard the unmistakable moan coming from above her bedroom.

Lori said, "Sounds like Bill is giving mom what she wants tonight too. Let's sneak up and watch!"

Joe couldn't believe his ears. As if it wasn't risky enough just being here, now he was going to play voyeur too. Lori grabbed his hand and led the way upstairs. As they crept through the dinning room, luck would have it, Bill and Gail's bedroom door was wide open. Standing just to the side of the doorway afforded them a clear view of the goings on. Gail was flat on her back with Bill busy licking her hairy snatch.

Joe whispered to Lori, "Your pussy is much sexier than your mom's. Hers is a bit hairy for my tastes."

As he said this he knelt behind Lori and started licking her asshole and as much of her pussy as his tongue would reach. Lori just stood and enjoyed herself. When she was in danger of having an orgasm that might alert her mom and Bill, she pulled Joe to his feet. She then returned his favor. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Bill twist and pull Gail's dark nipples as he continued to eat her. Lori was sucking Joe's big hard cock with abandon.

He squeezed the base of his cock several times to keep from shooting his load down her throat. As Gail was enjoying her noisy orgasm, Lori stood and turned around. As she bent slightly forward, Joe took his cue and plunged his dick in her from behind. Gail quickly got on her hands and knees (her nice ass pointed towards the door) for Bill to mount her from behind. As Bill started fucking Gail, a movement in the shadows caught his eye. He looked over his shoulder and almost fainted. That hot little slut Lori had sneaked Joe in and was fucking him right there in their dinning room.

They had obviously been watching him and Gail too.

Bill knew he had better make some noise to prevent Gail from hearing them too. Bill picked up the pace, causing Gail to begin her groaning. He gave her an occasional slap on the ass too for good measure. When he came, he pulled out and shot it all in the crack of Gail's ass. When he cautiously turned Joe and Lori had disappeared. Bill jumped out of bed and volunteered to get Gail a towel. As he passed the door to downstairs, he encountered Lori and Joe. Joe had Lori pinned against the wall and was fucking her good.

"Are you two crazy?" he asked them

Lori just groaned and said, "No, just horny!"

Bill told them to get back to Lori's room before they were caught.

When Bill returned from the bathroom, Gail asked what the noise was coming from the bathroom. Bill explained that one of the kids had gotten up to use the restroom.

Meanwhile down in Lori's room, Joe was lying on the bed with Lori riding his cock like a bucking bronco. He would place his hands in Lori's armpits, hold her up, and thrust his cock in and out of her like a trip hammer. When he and Lori climaxed at the same time, she fell over him and they both went to sleep.

Upon hearing footsteps and kids voices the next morning, Joe grabbed his clothes and hid in the furnace room. Through the slats in the doors, he watched as Gail came down to the laundry area and got dressed. She was naked when she walked through. Joe could feel his cock hardening as he watched her. To get her hairy snatch together with her daughters would be a fantasy come true.

Bill insisted that Gail take the young ones to the grocery store with her that day. He hurried them along to get going. As he saw them off down the driveway, he rushed back inside to get to Lori's room. When he came out of the kitchen, Lori and Joe were at the dining room table. Both were naked and Lori was on Joe's lap with his cock buried in her. She was guiding his head from one tit to the other.

Bill stripped out of his clothes and said to Joe, "You've had that all night. Now you're going to share. Lay her back on the table."

Lori stood up and lay back on the dinning table. She was close enough to the end to let her head hang over one side and her long legs the other. Joe lifted her legs and resumed fucking her and Bill stuck his cock in her mouth. Between sucks, she gave bill all the intimate details of her night with Joe.

She told Bill how he ate her until she came, how he fucked her until she came, and how she just humped against his hard cock until she came. Joe told Bill what an erotic site it was watching him fuck her mom while he was right outside the door banging her sweet daughter. All the dirty details of the past night caused Bill to pull his cock out and come on Lori's tits. Joe followed soon after, jerking his load all over Lori's ass. After a few minutes, rest the two of them traded places. By the time Gail was due home Lori had taken loads on her ass, tits, in her pussy and swallowed one too!

Lori made a point of locking the bathroom door that night as she showered.

She didn't want Gail to walk in and see her red raw nipples and her swollen pussy lips.

It was on a Wednesday a few weeks later that Lori received another surprise.

It was Gail's scheduled day off from work. At the last minute, Gail told the family she was going into work that day as another employee had phoned in sick. It was strange to Lori that Gail insisted that all the kids, (Lori included) have somewhere to go that day. The kids went to their friend's pool party and Lori assured Gail she would visit Paulette. Lori couldn't figure why Gail wanted the house empty.

With the kids, her mom, and Bill all away for the day, Lori said the hell with visiting. She was going to enjoy a nice quiet day home alone. She was just kicking back in front of the television when she heard her mom's car pull in the driveway. Lori turned off the set and hurried to her room. Lori peeked through the door to see Gail drop some shopping bags on the table. When Lori heard bath water running, she investigated. Inside the bags was a pair of sheer black stockings, the kind that required garters. A waist cincher that was like a corset, but this one didn't have bra cups. In addition, a pair of five inch black spike heels. This really peaked Lori's curiosity. She was still hiding in the hallway when Gail emerged from the bathroom and went to the phone. She heard Gail tell whomever she was talking to, the back door would be unlocked. Lori thought that maybe her mom and Bill were planning a little nooner. That thought vanished when Gail told them that she had packed Bill a huge lunch and he wasn't stopping in today. Lori kept her vigil at the hallway door until Gail emerged from the bedroom wearing her new lingerie. Lori had to admit, the cincher did wonders for Gail's smallish tits. The spike heels made her legs look a mile long.

When Lori heard the backdoor slam, she eagerly awaited to see who it was.

Lori's jealousy flared when she saw Joe embrace Gail in the kitchen and kiss her openly. Damn! That horny old fucker, Lori thought to herself. I guess my tight little ass wasn't enough. He wants in mom's pussy too!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust for Lori Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds