Lust for Lori Ch. 11

Lori heard Gail's lusty laugh as Joe steeped back to admire her outfit. He especially liked how the heels elevated her ass to a more accessible height.

He spun Gail around and ground his cock into her ass. Joe then bent down and placed a wet kiss on each of Gail's ass cheeks. Lori watched as Gail led him to the living room and knelt before him. Gail's eyes became glazed over as Joe dropped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. Gail immediately, went to work sucking him.

When he became fully aroused, Gail said, "I want to be fucked by that cock now!"

She was a little puzzled when Joe insisted taking her on the dinning room table. However, she gladly obliged. Gail sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs. Joe ran his hard cock up and down her hairy slit a few times, and then plunged it in. Another difference Joe found in mom and daughter were their nipples. Lori's were sensitive and tender. The rougher the better when it came to Gail's. Where he had witnessed Bill pinching and rolling them, Joe was now biting and chewing on them. The rougher he treated them the harder she fucked him. When he laid her back and really pummeled her pussy an erotic thought occurred to him. Just a few days ago he was doing this woman's sweet little daughter on this same table. When Gail started moaning with her orgasm, Joe let loose with his own. He felt as if he's pumped a gallon in Gail's hairy snatch.

When Gail went to the bathroom to clean up, Lori shucked her clothes and walked out into the room. All of the color drained from Joe's face.

"What would Bill say if he knew you were doing mommy and daughter?"

Lori asked

Joe stammered, "you won't tell him will ya'?"

"Not if you promise to never lay a hand on mom again. That goes for tongue and cock too! The only pussy you're to use that dick on around here is mine!

Are we clear?" Lori asked

Joe just nodded an agreement. Lori just smiled, bent over and lovingly kissed his cock before disappearing back downstairs. When Gail came out of the bathroom, she was mumbling something about having a gallon of jizz come out of her. She was flabbergasted to find Joe dressed and headed for the door. When she told him, she had planed on sampling his cock a few more times that day; he made a feeble excuse and dashed out the door. Dumbfounded, Gail got dressed and headed for the bar.

That night Lori crept upstairs and peeked into the living room. Gail had evidently got drunk and told Bill she bought some lingerie just for him.

Bill now had her wearing it and was busy getting use from it. Gail was on the couch with her legs pinned all the way back. Bill was pounding his cock into her so hard Lori could hear them smack together from the hallway. Even with her eyes closed tight, Gail couldn't pretend it was Joe's big delicious cock ramming in and out of her. Lori just peeked around the corner while she played with herself and enjoyed the power her little pussy had over men.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds