Lusty Joshnaa

Aatish and Michael paid particular attention to me. Aatish's was lying on my lap. With my pallu tied around my waist, I was feeling his warmth breath on my naked navel. I was wearing an attractive Choli with deep back and front necklines. With the sun rising, the warmth started to be felt. The boys suggested that it was now time for a swim. Michael asked me to change but I explained to him that I could not bring any swimwear from home. He looked deceived then Atish intervened and suggested that why not join them in my underwear. I tried to resist them but they warned that they then be forced to pull in the water with everything on otherwise. I agreed.

The guys went in the water; Ravin was the only one there. I had known Ravin for years. I felt very uncomfortable because of his presence and also scared too that he might talk. Nevertheless I started pulling my saree, I could see that Ravin was not really at ease and tried not to look at me directly. He had always seen dressed traditionally and on occasions when he gave me a lift to work, he had always spoken to me very respectfully.

Before pulling down my petticoat, I had carefully readjusted my panty so that my pubic hairs are not out of it and that it covered my bum fully. But the set of underwear I was wearing had lace materials in front of both bra and panty. Without my petticoat, my thick hairy bush was visible; Ravin could now keep his eyes off me.As I opened my Choli, I noticed him, a huge bulge had formed a tent within his white cotton slip, and it was big.

While running in the water, I told Ravin to join us and to my surprise he said OK. (He initially did not even want to join us up to the island). The guys and Su were playing with volleyball, I joined them, at that time I felt young, I had forgotten my age, my worries, that I was a mum and a wife. I was somebody else, may be my inner hidden self was pushing me, but I was happy. Happy to be amidst these young men and enjoying myself with them.

My underwear was now wet and was revealing much than Su's bikini. I was basically naked. It had turned completely see through, my large puffy dark brown areoles were exposed, my nipples had turned hard and were clinging to the wet lace of my bra. I could see that the game, we were playing was more than an innocent volleyball. The boys were throwing themselves hungrily over both Sunita and myself in an attempt to catch the "ball". In this action, many a time, my bra strap fell off my shoulder revealing my plump breast to the satisfaction of the boys. Sunita's case was even worst, I think her corset was too big for her breast and due to that both of her breasts were constantly out of their cages. Her tits were bigger than mine but had areoles not bigger a 5-Rupee coin. Our breasts had sagged a little after nursing kids, mine were less in shape than Sunita's who only breast-fed one baby. But we both had regular exercise post-delivery to maintain our original shapes.

I looked on the beach and saw Ravin walking in the water. His erection was prominent. His cock was upright in his slip. The head were just underneath the elastic band. I was wondering what was bringing this 28-year old newly wed guy towards us. I could understand the boys, they were new to sex but I could not understand Ravin. I knew his wife who was a ravishing beauty. And yet this man's cock was betraying him.

I was now less at ease with his presence and was wishing that he had declined my invitation but on the other side, I was simply mesmerized by the size and thickness of his cock. As he was also not wearing swimming slip but a cotton one, once wet it had also turned transparent. He joined in the game; I was now wet (down there), each time he held, I fantasizing his fat cock within me.

After a while, we were tired, we went back to the beach, walking out I realized that my I would be "naked" with what I was wearing. Nevertheless, I decided not to put anything else on, I could not do otherwise anyway, I did not want my petticoat or blouse to be wet. As the guys were wiping themselves, just like me Sunita was observing their anatomy and most probably . like me, she was also comparing theirs with our husbands, one thing all had in common were that they all hard-on.

Sunita decided to relax a little bit before we had lunch. Simon poured some more wine. Sunita volunteered to spread some anti-tanning lotion on Keith while he was lying on his back; I could see that she was enjoying doing that. Atish invited me to take a walk round the island, I took a towel and wrapped around my shoulder (so as not to get a tan mark on my shoulder) and followed him. In front of Ravin, I was trying to behave like a "Mamee" should behave with a nephew, but I knew that Ravin could not be that stupid.

We were only few metres that we were joined by a running Michael, he knew what we were up. Once away from the sight of the rest, the guys wasted not time in starting to kiss and hug me. We chose a spot in the bushes and I rested on my towel. My bra and panty were soon pulled off and Michael started kissing my thighs all the way up to vagina, Atish was rubbing his cock on my belly ( I am not that thin). Michael took me, I was in a quite a strange posture, he had pulled my legs on his shoulders and my back was resting in Atish's arms, his hands from behind were pressing my breasts. He was helping his dearest "Mamee" get fucked by his mate. It was truly exciting, having 2 guys, pleasuring me. Michael lasted about 10 mins he pulled his glistening cock out of me before he ejaculated on my pubic hairs by then I had already come once.

Atish pulled his full weight over me and started taking me soon afterwards, from this position, I was feeling his cock in a different a angle, he took his time, he was not fast but instead he seemed to enjoy taking his long cock fully out and pushing himself in to the depth of my womb. Michael walked away and carried on with his tour leaving us alone. We were so busy doing it that we had realized that Simon and Keith had come up to a metre from us and had already taken off their trunks.

I was puzzled, Atish paused a minute whilst his cock was still in me and waited for my reaction. It was a peculiar situation; my nephew was taking me in front of his friends. I wanted it to happen, I did not say anything, I started pulling his back to continue. He got the message that I was game..Simon took me next..then Keith who admitted that he was only 17 and that it had been his first time.. He came in me only after about 6 pushes; he fell on me and kissed passionately. It was quite romantic; me at 43 had given first time pleasure to this 17-yr old boy. I was tired after all that it must have a good hour and a half that I was being screwed. I lay on my towel and asked Keith to leave alone for a while and join the others so as to arouse Ravin's suspicion.I was happy; 4 guys in a row had taken me. I was proud having been wanted. I had no guilt about my act as once they would be gone nobody would ever know about all this.

After putting back my underwear, I turned to take the way back to beach. To my shock, Ravin was there, I was petrified, I felt that my world had collapsed, I started running, I was cursing myself, I had fucked up my family life. In no time, I was caught by Ravin. He held strongly; he seemed to be aware of my state of confusion. While shaking me to bring back to normal, he promised me that nobody would ever know about all that.

He kept me in his arms for nearly 15 mins till I was quieter. He was looking at me intensely in my eyes when he lowered his lips next to mine. He started kissing in a maddening fury. His cock, which was resting against my bare tummy, was back to life. Few minutes later, he started taking me as well, he has different. By the way he was taking me, I could see he was someone used to sex; he kept changing positions to maximize our pleasure and not to come. He must have come more than an hour later by that time my pussy was burning .For never had I been fucked that like before. Walking back, I was sore, he confessed to me that his wife Sheela was pregnant and the doctor had advised them to abstain from sex because of some complications.

We reached our spot, Sunita was being fucked by all the boys; Ravin did not participate as he told me he was drained completely. Till now, Ravin is my lover, I have to bunk school to see him and since we fuck only once a while, we do it well. I have found in him somebody I could trust to the point that I asked him to get somebody to participate in our sessions. We have done and would still do it till my children are back. Then, I would stop all these. Life was different when the boys left, Atish's arrival had brought a drastic change in my intimate life. I say intimate because my family life has not changed and to-date nobody knows anything about my secret life.

After the boys flew back, what happened during that week haunted me day and night. I had changed. At first, I had a strong feeling of resentment towards my own self. I had also a strange feeling guilt for having been unfaithful to Raj. But on the other, each night , before falling asleep or making love, all these remembrances came vividly to mind.

My mind was invaded with sexual thoughts. Each and every episode was come my mind as if had just happened. I could feel the various cocks which pleasured that, remembering each one's particularity. But the session with Ravin was the one I had most appreciated.

It was now 3 months that I had seen Ravin, his wife had delivered. He must have been busy with this new arrival. But in any case, he had promise not to speak about it, it was to be taken like a dream that happened and was to be forgotten. Yet, now that I had known other man and having known to what extent sex can be pleasurable, my sex life with Raj started becoming platonic. Though he made me come yet it was the usual missionary position. I tried to push him in variances but he was reluctant in changing style. He was conservative, for him it was simple , that's the way he always fucked me that's he will always that's it. He came , I came so why change.

But I wanted more than that, especially since I have given myself a time frame to live myself and that time was flying. I wanted to try it all. To know how far could I possibly go without obviously taking unnecessary chances. I wanted to see Ravin but could not find an excuse and I also did want to let him know that .

I thought of ideas to proceed then I remembered that Ravin refused to take money from us for the "trip" (I wonder why?). That night, the conversation happened to be centered around Raj's who was apparently planning to visit us now that the ice was broken. I thought that was the right moment to talk about the "unpaid service". Knowing Raj never liked debts would suggest that we organize to pay him the soonest possible. But much to disappointment, he told , he jump off on his way back from the fields to leave the money himself the next day. My plan had fallen apart.

The next night, I questioned Raj about the same issue. He told me that he met with him but Ravin did want to accept money, so instead.. he has invited him for a drink on Saturday. My heart started pacing and my pussy was already tickling.

Saturday night eventually came. Ravin was supposed to pop in at about 6 pm , he was not there yet at 7.30. I was anxious, all kind of thoughts came to my mind. Meanwhile, Raj already started having his whisky. It was just past 8 o'clock when , his van drove in our yard. I rushed to wash my face and had a second at myself in the mirror as it was a long awaited moment for me. Ravin walked in met the family downstairs including Sunita whom he had seen fuck 4 guys simultaneously, then proceeded to our balcony upstairs where everything was already set.

Sunita helped me with the serving but as she was on the way to wedding , she had to leave us. By the way, after that experience, and because of the "intimacy" that I now had with Sunita, she confessed to me that she gets herself "serviced" by one of cashier when she does overtime once the bank pulled down the shutter. No wonder, when she came late at night, she always complained of exhaustion and always went directly to bed . Well, I am no better than her.

I was quite conservatively dressed that night, I was in blouse and skirt, which showed only a glimpse of my cleavage. The discussion was about politics and soccer as usual. I was quite annoyed about but could do nothing as Ravin was Raj's "guest" that night. Nevertheless, I stayed with them, when I asked him about the new born and his wife , he said that, we owed a visit. To which , Raj promised that next Saturday, we would pop in to see the baby and give him a present.

The night went on, I also had 2 glasses of wine with them but these were both nicely drunk especially Raj who had started earlier. I knew that Raj would work the following day and it would of no harm to let him have another few (as he also did not have any medical problem). It was about 11pm, Ravin said he would leave, the wine aiding, I was bold I wanted his cock into me. I knew that as usual will fall asleep in his couch and he did. I asked Ravin to help me in putting him in bed. As fell on the bed started snoring, I checked to see whether he was actually in deep sleep and he was. After all, he knew nothing he had no reason to suspect anything.

Back to the balcony, Ravin volunteered to help me clean up, I declined instead , I wanted him to take me. He knew what I wanted. The buttons of my blouse were ripped open and he was biting and kissing my nipples. My hands went searching for his penis and found a stone hard rod. In no time , my panty was lying on the, I was leaning on the balustrade and Ravin was pumping me from behind. Just when we were about to come, we heard steps in the staircase, it was my mother-in-law coming to check if all windows were closed. We disengaged, I pulled up my panty and hurriedly readjusted my blouse and hair. So as not to cause any suspicion, by the time , she arrived to the our floor, Ravin was already wishing us goodbye. I did not want her to know that Raj was already sleeping. We behaved casually and parted.

I cleaned up and went to have a cold shower. I stayed in there for 10mins to cool my heat down. I was deceived. As I lay on the bed, the phone rang, it was Ravin apologizing. We talked for a while and eventually he was if I wanted to go out one day. Without further thinking, I said OK for Wednesday.

Wednesday, I met him where we scheduled. He drove to a nice little bungalow on the beach. Being there with him , first alone, was something new. At home, I was supposed to be at work, at work I was supposed to have gone doing some shopping would be back before lunch time. I had only 2 hours ahead, that's it. Once inside, Ravin took the pleasure of undressing me himself. We did it for 2 hours constantly. He made come 4 times in that time. At school , sitting down facing my class , his juices were still oozing out my pussy.

Saturday, we went to his place as promised, I had the feeling that his wife was somehow aware of our escapade by the way she was acting with me. Sheela was about 24, very fair, nice body and had short hair style. She looked like Diana. She was extremely outspoken and we were very at ease. With the love bites on her neck and napes, I could guess that she was nicely "serviced" by Ravin. I was not jealous at all as Ravin was to me just Sex, nothing more.

The guys had a few drinks, I helped Sheela with the dishing out of food and after dinner we sat down to have dessert. Just then the baby who had been sleeping all the time woke and started crying. Sheela rushed to get her and after changing her nappy, she brought her in living room. It was a cute little baby girl. Sheela seated herself in the same seats as before , that is, facing us, Raj and I. Without much fuss, she started unbuttoning her blouse. I could see that Raj was uncomfortable about that, I remember when I was breast feeding the babies, he always like it to happen in our room not in public.

She undid the blouse completely which is usually not required and pulled out her left breast out and wiped her nipple with a piece of damp tissue and started feeding the baby. Ravin was there and it did seem to be bothered at all. He carried talking normally, I could see that Raj was having difficulty in following Ravin and he could not keep his eyes off Sheela's breast. What made this maternal scene so sensual was the fact that Sheela's very fair breast had huge red love bites all over. To break the tension ,I walked to Sheela to give the present we bought for the baby and she jokingly commented that "uncle does like you baby, he does want to see you". The remarks was intended to Raj who was forced to come to Sheela, while he was patting the baby's face his trembling finger betrayed him. His eyes were riveted on that beautiful tit. After a while , she swapped breast, in so doing , both of her breast were fully exposed to us. Raj's Hands were crossed on his pants just above his zip, I wondered why..

At home, in bed, I took courage ( as we don't talk about sex often ) and asked him if he was turned on by Sheela, he nodded , I sent my hand down there to tease him but to my surprise he was already rock-hard. He confided that he was uncomfortable because of his state of erection. It was the first time , he told me that somebody else but me had turned him on. I knew he kept his testicles so long under pressure, I went to his cock and started sucking him. I asked him to close his eyes while I rubbed his cock in between my big breast and whispered to him " Imagine Sheela doing that to you with lovely her titties". That night our session was not monotonous, he even gave me love bites, which wearing a nice décolleté the next day I showed off proudly.

The following week when I went with Ravin besides fucking, we talked a lot . I told about my suspicion being a woman that his wife was aware. He smiled and said that he told her all about it as they were a very open minded and liberal within their couple. I was stunned as I could not have kept so cool if I had to face the woman Raj was fucking. He reassured me not to worry about this affair going as Sheela was really understanding and does not have any hard feelings. It was strange but I found out later that it was the truth. Since, he was frank , I told him about Raj reaction to the breast-show , he laughingly, said "it shows that his Tool is still alright".That's is he did not seem to worry as well.

Somedays later, one Sunday, Sheela phoned to invite us for day out with them at the beach. I was eager to go but was worried that Raj may not accept the invite as he hated going out on a Sunday. When I told him about it, he immediately said "yes". Sheela was having an effect on my old husband. That Sunday, we went to a quiet local beach, the guys had a few drinks and looked after the baby. I went for a swim with Sheela. I was not really comfortable with her since I knew that she knows that I fuck with her husband. We chatted about general things until with giving a single hint, she said "I know all about you and Ravin". I shivered. I was frozen. I could not face her. She then added "don't it just do it anywhere, rather come and do it to-gether with me at home". She smiled at me and then took a dive. When she resurfaced ,she said "lets go dish the guys". I followed her mechanically, I was amazed by her openness and frankness.

While we were wiping ourselves, she was chirping as if we never had that conversation. I was relieved , she was actually not mad at me. Raj was transfixed by her, his eyes were popping as Sheela was sensuously wiping herself . She was indeed a beauty despite of a slight tummy due to pregnancy. After wiping ourselves, Sheela suggested we change in some dry dress. When we came , Sheela was wearing a crocheted t-shirt and a mini. In the bush , while changing I saw her in the nude, I was at that thinking how much Raj would have been happy to be in my place. She fastened up her mini and pull the T-shirt over herself, no bras or panty. I told myself "Raj would have a feast today" . Indeed, the t-shirt showed more than it covered. While seated on a low level stool in front on Raj who was with Ravin on the "chattay" , Raj was having a full view of her cunt lips. His bulge in his short was betraying, Ravin smiled at me discreetly seeing him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lusty Joshnaa
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds