Lusty Joshnaa

After this event, our family become closer, one afternoon I had cooked some cakes, I told Raj I was going to drop some for them. I knocked at the door , they took sometime to answer at them .When Sheela came to open, she was still tying the top knot of her gown when she opened the door. I could guess that she just woken up or…. She greeted me in and by sign language she told to keep quiet and follow her. I complied. She was heading towards her bedroom. I was wondering what she had in her mind. As I opened the door, Ravin was lying stroking his big cock in one hand waiting for his wife. Sheela said " Aunty this bastard have been screwing for the 45 mins and still wants more.. I am tired now..please help us.." During this conversation, Sheela had already lead me by the bedside and Ravin was already standing and watching me invitingly…

Ravin undid the buttons of my blouses and Sheela from the back freed me from it. Ravin was sucking my breast and Sheela kissing my ear lobes from the back. When I turned , Sheela was naked. I lay down on the bed , Sheela place herself on top of my mouth and said to me " I want to see how Ravin fucks you..please lick me..". Ravin was a real "monster" after having fucked his wife for 45 mins, he lasted another 25 mins ramming me. I carried licking Sheela wet cunt and she made cum a few times in my mouth as every now and then I had a salty taste in my mouth. When we finished , in the shower with Sheela, she told that she had the hots for Raj, as she had always wanted to have an older and more mature person. I suggested that she gets more aggressive in her seduction. She complained that after all the show that she had intentionally given him , he had never dared to speak to her looking in her eyes. I reassured her that I knew that Raj was also interested in her but was conservative.

We carried our threesome on a regular basis Sheela's progress was also good. I kept on encouraging their contacts, but never had the courage to tell him anything else. Raj was changing but I did not how he would react if I told him that I had been fucking around.

School term was ending , I had won a ticket for 2 at the school raffle, for a week-end in a small hotel. I wanted to use that occasion to have Raj in the game. We left on a Friday night and invited Ravin & Sheela the next day. That night, they had left their baby at Sheela's mum place. We all had lots of drinks, the atmosphere was right , the hotel was empty as it was winter time, the only residents were all at the local casino.

At about midnight, Raj unexpectedly suggested that we go in the pool. Sheela seeing my one-piece costume told "Josh you are not going to wear that, aren't you..?". She had with her 2 pairs of bikini, we changed and joined the guys by the poolside. Ravin said "hey, you look gorgeous Joshnaa" And turned to Raj and said "hope you don't mind..?", Raj said "I was just about telling Sheela she looks delicious" and to which Ravin wittingly remarked "taste her , you would know..".

In the pool, Ravin started getting romantic with Sheela, they were kissing and petting. Raj looked at them and pulled me closer , his cock was rock hard. I could not believe that Raj was doing me in front of others, him the conservative. We had shower and I came out first , seeing the guys waiting eagerly ..I boldly said.. "you know, I have got nothing underneath this towel.." Raj smiled and said "that could be dangerous.." Sheela came in wearing Ravin's sleeveless T-shirt which hid nothing at all. We had another drink and put some mellow music and each of us went to their husband on different couches. I pulled myself to Raj chest and started biting his hairy chest, the towel had fallen off my back. I was topless , Raj was too excited to worry now. On the next couch, Sheela had already removed her top and was being licked by Ravin.

We were soon all on the floor, both of us riding our males next to each other . Raj was fucking me but I could see his eyes on Sheela. I lifted his arm from the floor and placed on Sheela's breast. He paused for a mins and looked for approval from Ravin who smiled at him, at that point, I stopped , stood up and asked Sheela to take my place on Raj's cock. I looked intently in Raj's eye when Ravin was about to insert his fat cock in me, he showed not objection and eventually smiled.

We fucked for hours exchanging couple but I had always had a fantasy of having 2 cocks within me. I had put myself on top of Ravin as he was fatter and asked Raj to gently push his slightly smaller cock in my anus. It was painful and was a difficult posture but we managed. It was sensational feeling each of them were penetrating to my full depth at different rhythms. It was simply magical. Raj enjoyed it too as he never taken me from the back before, Sheela was in front of me while I sucked her clit.

After I came, Sheela wanted to try it as well, but because Ravin was too big(cock) , Raj had the pleasure to fuck 2 women first time in their anus. When Sheela was done She whispered "next time get me something hard to put in my mouth while you guys have me" to which Raj said no problem..what he has in mind..will only know next time.

Josh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lusty Joshnaa
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds