• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 20
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

M Club Ch. 20

Leon settled into the recliner opposite Denby's, with Vida sitting on his lap. Sean and Lisa still claimed the couch in between and Andy sat on the floor. As the conversation continued, Denby was painfully aware of the looks Andy kept sending her way. She also caught Leon checking her out, in particular the length of bare leg that her dress revealed. The attention didn't bother her, but she wondered if they were hoping for something more from her.

"So, Den," Leon said on cue, as if reading her mind. "You're free of your promise now, right?"

Vida elbowed him in the ribs. "Leon!"

Leon shrugged. "What? I mean, that was why the whole club thing got started, right?"

"Yes, I'm free of my promise," Denby said, not taking offense. Yes, she could touch a guy's cock, could let a guy touch her pussy. She could engage in sex beyond the fooling around she'd done with Lisa. She refused to glance at Sean, unable to trust how she might react to however he looked.

An awkward silence followed. Lisa, unsurprisingly, broke it by jumping up.

"Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been waiting all day to get naked," she said. "I was dying while giving that damn speech, and the rest of the parties have been freaking unbearable. So, if anyone has a problem with that, you can go somewhere else because I just don't care right now."

That brought smiles and laughs all around. Denby knew full well about Lisa's fantasies of being the only naked person at a party. Granted, most of those fantasies had been with a party of only guys, but this was certainly close enough.

Lisa pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing just a lacy bra and bald pussy underneath.

"You seem to be missing something, dear," Vida said.

Lisa wiggled her bare butt. "What, didn't Andy collect yours before the ceremony?"

Andy held up his hands when Vida and Leon turned his direction. "I would have asked, but I couldn't find you beforehand."

Vida rolled her eyes and laughed. "Did you get Den's?"

Denby smiled and lifted the hem of her dress just enough to flash everyone her equally bare pussy. "Yeah, he got them. Made me go commando all day."

"I didn't hear any complaining," Andy said.

Lisa's bra followed her dress to the floor beside the couch. Despite all they'd done, naked in front of each other, Denby still admired her friend's complete confidence when it came to her body. That average build with soft curves and full breasts, pale skin dotted with freckles, and long red hair -- it was easy to appreciate and one Den had the pleasure of having explored intimately.

"So much better," Lisa said, sitting back down on the couch beside Sean.

Den had expected Lisa's undressing to trigger a cascade of stripping and more, but no one else seemed willing or ready to take the jump. Lisa, predictably, didn't seem to mind being the only one. Conversation continued, but it just felt...off. It was like everyone was holding their breath.

She felt eyes keep flicking her way, expectantly. They were worried about her state of mind, the change in relationship status between her and Sean and Sean and Lisa. The weight of it all made her want to scream.

"Okay, everyone," Denby said, cutting in during a gap in the conversation. "I know Lisa likes being the center of attention and all, but if I don't see a hard cock in the next thirty seconds, I'm going to go find a better party."

There was a moment of frozen uncertainty before smiles and laughs broke out all around. Denby smiled along with them but was surprised when it wasn't Andy who made the first move. Instead, Lisa hopped up and came over to her, grabbing her by the hands and pulling her up and out of her chair.

"I think they're all afraid of things being awkward," Lisa said to Den, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Me? Bring the fucking awkward!"

Lisa pulled Denby into a hard, passionate kiss. Her best friend's tongue snaked into Denby's mouth and resistance soon became futile. Their audience both applauded and made cat calls. Den smiled into the kiss and melted into Lisa's arms. Leave it to Lisa to push the envelope.

Lisa broke off the kiss after keeping it up just long enough to trigger a response between Den's legs. Lisa reached around behind Den, unzipped her dress, and pulled it off her shoulders. Like Lisa earlier, Den was left standing in only a bra. Lisa made short work of that holdout.

When the bra hit the floor, everyone cheered again, and Lisa drew Den back into their kiss. Bare breasts mashed together, and their legs and hips were soon entwined as well. Denby was slightly embarrassed by the overt display with another girl, something only Sean had been privy to seeing, but at the same time it felt so right and liberating.

"Is anyone else naked yet?" Lisa whispered in her ear after kissing and then nibbling on the earlobe.

Den, cracking her eyes and looking over her friend's shoulder, noted that Andy had pulled his hard cock out. Sean was just watching from the couch, but he was clearly hard in his pants. Leon had a hand over Vida's breast, but they both remained dressed.

"Nope," Den whispered back. "Just one cock out."

Lisa's hands wandered from Den's back around to her breasts. Always sensitive and responsive, Den got a jolt from the rubbing of thumbs over her hard nipples. An involuntary moan escaped her lips. Den grasped Lisa's butt and pulled her in closer.

"Think they're too busy watching to join in?" Lisa asked, still whispering. "Should I just throw you in the chair and lick you out?"

Den laughed at the mental picture that conjured. She was certain the others would appreciate the show and the offer was very tempting. There was something else, however, that she'd longed for and now felt like the right time if ever there would be one.

"Tempting," she said. "Actually, though, I was hoping to see you lose your virginity."

Lisa tensed ever so slightly in her arms and Denby worried that even the suggestion might have gone a step too far. Here she was, having pulled back from both Sean and the idea of giving up her virginity too quickly and for the wrong reasons, while encouraging her friend to do just that...with an audience. She feared she might have put her friend on the spot.

"You sure?" Lisa's tone was more hopeful than uncertain.

Den smiled and kissed her friend. "Absolutely."

She knew everyone else was curious as hell about what they were whispering to each other between the naked PDA. Let them keep guessing, she thought.

"Alright," Lisa whispered. "But he has to be okay with it, and you have to help."

Denby wasn't entirely sure what Lisa had in mind for "help," but she was good with those terms. She vividly remembered watching the interaction between Sean and her friend back during that "date" in the park. Revisiting that and more sounded like a lot of fun.

"Deal."

Denby kissed Lisa once more, then they broke apart and turned in unison to face Sean on the couch. Sean's eyes widened, and he couldn't help but give them a nervous grin.

He said, "Why do I feel like an antelope surrounded by hungry lionesses?"

"Because we're gonna eat you, honey," Lisa said, sauntering off to one side of Sean. Denby took the other.

Denby was aware of the others watching them, in particular Andy from his spot on the floor with cock in hand, but her attention centered on her now ex-boyfriend and "helping" get him ready to take her best friend's virginity. Everything about that was so weird, yet she felt strangely happy and liberated by participating. Her friend wanted it, Sean was a better match with her, and it took a huge weight off her shoulders.

Lisa sat beside Sean and leaned in to give him a tonsil-inspecting kiss. Sean wrapped an arm around her and gave back in kind. While they went at it, Denby knelt on Sean's other side and reached around to unbutton and remove his shirt. She ran her fingers across his bare skin, enjoying the lean muscles of his chest and torso, while pressing her breasts into his shoulder.

Tempting as it was, the one thing Denby consciously resisted was the urge to kiss Sean. That felt too emotional, too reminiscent of their dating relationship. If she left that to Lisa, she thought she could maintain an even perspective about what they were doing, were about to do.

Lisa unzipped Sean's shorts and fished out the end of his hard cock. Already, the tip was glistening with pre-cum, and Denby licked her lips involuntarily. She imagined going down on that long shaft, pleasuring him until he climaxed in her mouth. Where would that fall in the new bounds of their relationship or "helping" Lisa? She wasn't sure yet.

Sean raised up just enough from the couch that Denby was able to pull off his shorts and underwear. Lisa had a hand wrapped all the way around his cock, while he was cupping one of her breasts. Seeing them naked was old hat by now but seeing them "together" was still an engaging sight. It didn't seem that Sean would have any reservations performing before an audience.

"I take it this isn't the usual sort of club activity?" Leon quipped from his seat in the opposite chair. Denby looked over and found that Vida's shirt and bra had vanished and her boyfriend's hands were casually stimulating the dark nipples on her small breasts.

"I think the club is officially over," Denby said.

Andy added, "Or we just call it the club's graduation to something new." His eyes twinkled at Denby and she could tell he was already thinking that maybe, finally, something might happen between them.

"Graduation," Sean said, nodding. "Sounds about right."

Lisa, still holding Sean's cock, slid off the couch and knelt before her new boyfriend. Denby followed at a gesture from her friend. Side by side, naked, they leaned over Sean's member. Sean's expression was bemused, borderline giddy.

Lisa leaned forward and planted a sweet little kiss on the very tip of his cock. She then licked up the drop of pre-cum that had accumulated there. Holding it on the tip of her tongue, Lisa then leaned into Denby and shared an open-mouthed kiss. Denby accepted happily and could just make out a hint of Sean's taste as their tongues met. Somewhere behind them, Den heard Andy's approval.

After the kiss, Lisa held Sean's cock in Den's direction. Finally, despite the change in their relationship, Denby could touch a real cock. Or she could choose to leave it solely to Lisa. No, she'd agreed to help Lisa get Sean ready for this, so anything short of intercourse was at least potentially on the table.

Denby leaned forward and licked up the length of that beautiful cock, exploring the ridges of veins she'd only ever been able to look at and fantasize over in the past. It was firm while the skin still yielded slightly, warm and throbbing. As her tongue reached the tip, she wrapped her lips around the bulbous head and flicked her tongue playfully across the tip. Sean moaned in approval. It was her first big step beyond the bounds of her previous limits and in that there was a huge thrill of stepping into a bigger world.

Denby took more of his length in her mouth before disengaging and letting Lisa take him into her mouth. Den shared a smile with Sean, then reached between his legs and fondled his heavy balls while Lisa continued to work him over. Again, another new experience. They were larger than she'd expected, and she was fascinated with how they moved around within the scrotum.

Lisa let Denby back onto the cock while she began sucking one of his balls into her mouth, leaving both girls' heads in contact with one another, cheek to cheek. This, Denby thought, was what best friends should do -- give blowjobs together. Lisa was deftly smoothing the awkward situation over by making Denby feel very welcome. Would Denby be able to do the same in the future with her own boyfriend? She'd been ready to share Sean with Lisa, but that was a situation in which they both already knew the guy very well.

Denby's attention was pulled from her stray thoughts and the cock in her mouth when she felt a hand cup her breast. It wasn't Lisa's, because one of her hands was on Denby's back and the other on Sean's hip. Andy, no doubt, and Den allowed him the opportunity to feel her up. She still didn't know where she stood with him, but a little touching was certainly okay while she worked that out. Almost on cue, she felt Andy's cock brush up against her hip. Given how close she was to Lisa, he might be in contact with both of them.

Sure enough, when Denby passed Sean's cock back off to Lisa, Den looked back and found Andy kneeling between and just behind the girls. He'd gotten undressed completely and had an arm around each girl, both hands full of boob. If he started thrusting, he'd be getting off on the sandwich between the girls' hips.

Denby was about to embarrass him by suggesting if he really wanted a turn on Sean's cock, he'd have to wait his turn. Vida spoke up before she got a chance, though.

"Andy," Vida said, "stop interrupting the girls and get that fat cock over here."

Denby looked over Andy's shoulder and saw Vida standing, her petite hardbody now fully on display as her bottoms hit the floor. Leon was still in the chair, watching the action on the couch, but his shirt was off and he was unbuckling his shorts. Andy clearly got the hint and Den chuckled at the speed with which he abandoned her and Lisa.

"Maybe later," he said to Denby, giving her a wink as he hurried over to attend to whatever it was Vida had in mind. Denby was a little jealous, already imagining what a girl could do with two muscular guys like that attending her at once. She wanted to focus on one thing at a time, though, and making sure this was the best possible experience for her best friend was the priority.

Lisa chuckled, clearly having noted the exchange as well. "I think he's in good hands," she said.

"I was thinking this same about Vida," Den said.

Lisa, hand again wrapped around Sean's cock, gave Denby a long look. Den was pretty sure she knew what was coming. There was only a subtle nod between them, to which Lisa smiled and flashed the quickest of nervous, shy expressions that hadn't been seen since before the club started.

Lisa stood and then straddled Sean's legs. She looked back at Denby and said, "Would you do the honors?"

Denby nodded. Of course she would. She moved between Sean's slightly parted legs and took hold of his member. Lisa began to sink downward while Denby lined him up to penetrate her. As cock met pussy, Lisa paused and Denby wiggled Sean up and down along her damp slit until the head was thoroughly coated. Lisa then continued to sink down and Denby guided Sean's cock inside. Inch by inch, the cock which she'd long expected would take her virginity instead took her friend's. Lisa's sigh and soft moans told the story of pleasure without pain, her hymen already having been broken via toy play. Denby felt only the briefest pangs of jealousy, quickly overwhelmed with happiness for her friends and honor at having played a role in it happening.

Claps erupted from across the room where Andy, Vida, and Leon had clearly been watching on. Denby laughed while Sean and Lisa smiled at the reaction to the activity they were utterly engrossed in. Sean's face was blissful while Lisa's head was thrown back, eyes closed.

Just like that, Denby was the only virgin left in the room. She was still okay with that. There was no sense of being left out, of being deemed lesser for it.

Denby settled onto the end of the couch where she could watch Lisa and Sean side-on. From between Sean's legs, she'd been able to see him thrust in and out, but from here she could see their faces, their emotions, the connection between two people joining together. She found it far more intimate and arousing to watch their fingers touch, lips meet, eyes search.

While the new couple settled into a groove, Vida dragged Leon off his chair and positioned the two football players standing side by side. Andy was on the muscular side for a high school guy, but Leon's muscles had the extra definition from a couple years of lifting with a college program. It wasn't difficult for Denby to imagine what it'd be like to run her fingers and tongue all over his dark skin, exploring every hard angle. That he struck her as a nice guy was icing on the cake. Vida had found herself a good catch.

Vida, less than half the size of either guy before her, knelt and began sucking Andy while stroking Leon. There wasn't a hint of hesitation as she worked both guys over. Denby knew the rumors of Vida's sexual exploits, but they hadn't really discussed the truth behind them in any explicit detail. Did she have experience with more than one partner at a time? Den chided herself for that hint of judgment and jealousy that bubbled up at the thought, since she herself had already played with two partners simultaneously before.

Vida swapped back and forth between the two cocks. Denby's inexpert opinion was that she was doing it more for show than to get either off. Priming them for something else?

Lisa's moan brought Denby's attention back to the other end of the couch. Sean had his lips wrapped around a nipple and their humping had slowed as Lisa savored the shift in focus. Denby knew just how skilled Sean was at sucking nipples, and she reached up and tweaked her own hard buds.

As had been the case with all their previous M Club events, seeing others get off was a powerfully arousing stimulus. Denby turned so her back was against the arm of the couch, one leg hanging off the side and the other up on the back. With her pussy splayed, she unabashedly watched her best friends fuck while her fingers danced over her folds until ultimately settling on her clit. She was incredibly slick and couldn't recall having ever been so sensitive before. Usually, she needed her vibrator to reach orgasm. Tonight felt decidedly different.

Lisa turned and watched. There was a look of lust and compassion in her friend's expression. Lisa whispered something in Sean's ear, to which he nodded.

Den was unsure what they were up to when Lisa climbed off Sean. His glistening cock was pointing straight up. Denby could imagine tasting Lisa on that shaft, but made no move to stop her own masturbation.

Sean stood and Lisa took his spot on the couch, though she moved closer to Denby. She positioned her butt near the edge, spread her legs, and then leaned back into the cushions. Sean knelt between her legs and immediately went to work on her pussy with his tongue.

As Denby watched on, Lisa reached up with one hand and gently caressed the leg Den had thrown up on the back of the couch, now behind Lisa's head. Warm fingers brushed Den's calf and knee, then softly stroked down her thigh, each movement getting closer to her pussy. The contact sent sparks through Den's entire body and she rubbed her clit even harder. There was a building tension in her seeking relief and she was almost willing to do anything to find it.

Lisa's fingers finally reached between Denby's legs, where her friend hesitated as if to ask if it was okay to continue. Denby just smiled and gave the slightest of nods. She couldn't spread her legs any wider and there was no way she was going to stop rubbing her clit this far along in her building arousal. Lisa ran her fingers along Den's slit, driving Denby into an involuntary moan, and then slid one inside her.

It wasn't a cock, but the act of penetration pushed Den into a higher state still. Only release would free her from the ache consuming every fiber of her being. Lisa helped by adding a second finger and then applying pressure into her g-spot.

Denby gasped and groaned, her legs flexing so hard her ass lifted off the cushions. Her fingers were a blur across her clit, demanding her body give up that desperate release. Everyone and everything else, save Lisa's fingers, vanished from her awareness as she threw her head back and let orgasm finally claim her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 20
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds