• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 20
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

M Club Ch. 20

Lisa bit her lower lip. "And...I need to talk to Andy for like ten seconds. In private."

Denby cocked an eyebrow at her friend, but had no reason not to trust her. She clearly wouldn't be making a play for Andy now that she was officially in a relationship with Sean. Well, she might, but interrupting the two of them to pursue it? Not a chance.

"Sure, okay," Andy said, giving Den an apologetic look. He followed Lisa into the living room where they whispered well below Den's ability to make anything out. Whatever they were discussing took more than ten seconds, but not by much.

Andy returned with a smile on his face. Lisa's footsteps faded back downstairs.

"You gonna tell me what that was all about?" Den asked.

Andy shrugged. "Just a little something something. Downstairs. But you'll have to wait a minute."

Something, huh? Something they were all in on, except for her? Denby wasn't sure if she should be flattered, excited, or terrified. Five naked and sexually charged friends -- what could go wrong?

She gave him a challenging look, but didn't press him further. His cock, somewhat disappointingly, had softened during the interruption. Much as she'd been in the moment just a minute ago, now it seemed like it would be awkward to try and pick it back up.

From downstairs, Denby heard a metallic twang and a bit of faint laughing. Moments later, Lisa called up, saying they were ready. Andy offered his hand, which she took, and led them back downstairs.

The family room had been slightly rearranged in their absence, with the coffee table slid back against the television stand. More conspicuously, the hide-a-bed had been pulled out of the sofa and draped with a blanket and pillows. All the others were standing around the bed, waiting on them -- no, her -- expectantly. No one had gotten dressed.

"Okaaay." Denby looked between to co-conspirators, eyes finally settling upon Lisa who could barely contain herself. "What's going on?"

Lisa said, "Well, we had a quick chat and decided we wanted to do something a little special for you. All of this started, in a sense, because of you. Well, you and your mom and the promise not to have sex before graduation. And now that you can but have chosen to wait, well, we still wanted to make the occasion special."

Denby nodded, still unsure of what they'd come up with.

Sean spoke up next. "All you need to do is lay back on the bed."

"And we'll do the rest," Andy said, a sly glint in his eye.

"Uh huh," Denby said, though she was starting to warm up to the idea now that she had some clue as to what it might be. She let Andy and Lisa lead her over to the mattress where she scooted into the center and laid back, resting her head on a pillow.

"Believe me," Vida said, "I'm jealous as fuck right now."

"Oh lord," Den said, chuckling with the others.

Sean and Lisa each sat on the end of the bed, one on either side. In concert, they began lightly rubbing their hands up and down her legs. It was far from overtly sexual, yet it sent shocks right up to her crotch. Eventually, their hands would have to move higher up, right?

Leon sat beside Lisa. Den still barely knew the guy, but her first and second impressions had been favorable and she was willing to trust him in this. It certainly seemed the better option than awkwardly asking him to sit it out. He hesitated, searching her for permission with his eyes. She gave him a quick smile and nod, which prompted him to reach out and place a long-fingered hand upon her mid-section. Again, not explicit yet still thrilling.

Vida mirrored Leon on Denby's other side. The Indian girl, in a rare occurrence, looked just a little uncertain. She'd made it clear before that she wasn't interested in girls, yet here she was. Unlike Leon, she didn't look for permission. There was a bit of determined intent when she reached out, brushing her fingertips across Denby's collarbone and dragging them down between her breasts. Denby shuddered, which prompted a smile from Vida.

Andy was the last to join them on the crowded bed, sliding in beside Vida up near the head. He leaned over until his face was inches from hers. Denby sensed his uncertainty, mirroring her own. Did she want to kiss him? What would that mean? She was able to kiss Lisa without it meaning more than an expression of their friendship. Could she do that with a guy?

"I was told I'm responsible for the neck up," he said softly while four sets of hands continued to gently touch her. "But I'm not sure what you want."

Denby lifted her head and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before settling back on the pillow. "Bull. You know what I want."

In case he was being dense, she flicked her eyes downward. He got the hint, grinned, and shifted position so that his knees were spread around her head. His cock was already swollen as he positioned it just above her mouth.

Simply giving her first blowjob -- well, aside from the little bit she'd done on Sean in prepping him for Lisa -- would have been the topper for this night's crazy activities. That she'd have to find the focus for it while so many other hands were roaming over her body? It was unfathomable.

Denby reached for Andy's thick cock and ran her fingers over it, again appreciating the texture and solidity. She lowered the tip to her lips and planted a dainty kiss upon the very tip. Andy, watching from almost directly above, smiled. He reached down to brush a lock of hair behind her ear.

Just as she lapped at the tip with her tongue, the first fingers brushed against her pussy. She cast a brief glance down, but couldn't tell if it had been Sean or Lisa. Maybe both? It didn't matter. Everything down there was on fire and desperate for increased stimulation, regardless the source.

Leon and Vida, similarly, began to include her breasts in their roaming around her torso. The contact was soft and respectful -- two new partners exploring her body for the first time and taking their time in finding a level of acceptance. Denby wished they'd give her nipples more direct stimulation, as they were already bullet hard and eager for more.

Unable to control any of the stimulation happening below her neck, Denby turned her focus to Andy. She might be inexperienced, but she still wanted this to be a memorable experience for him. It briefly crossed her mind that this cock had very recently been buried in Vida's pussy, cleaned only with a dry tissue. Any squeamishness at that notion was shoved aside in her desire to get him off. Besides, she'd tasted both Lisa and herself on more than one occasion. When she wrapped her lips around his cock and let her tongue press against him fully, she realized she could hardly taste anything.

Andy did his best to accommodate her efforts, positioning himself to give her control and access without craning her neck too badly. He was so thick that it was impossible to take more than a fraction of his modest length into her mouth at any given time. Instead, she focused on sucking the bulbous head while stroking the rest of his shaft by hand. Intermittently, she took him out of her mouth entirely to lick and suck on his balls. Andy seemed appreciative of everything.

Denby noticed that the hands on her breasts had been replaced with lips and tongues. With a quick glance, she noted that both Leon and Vida were working her over, a mouth for each nipple. Their heads were pressed together to accommodate the other. While neither alone had Sean's skill with sucking her nipples, their combined efforts were incredibly stimulating.

The couple effectively blocked any view of what was going on between her legs. Much like with her nipples, she was pretty certain lips and tongue were beginning to work their way around her labia with the occasional flick across her clit. Was it Lisa or Sean? Or were they taking turns? Did it matter? Whoever was licking her was clearly doing so with good intentions.

Denby returned her attention to Andy -- sucking, licking, stroking, and fondling. There was something especially satisfying in playing with a man's cock and she had little doubt tonight was only the beginning of her journey. Whose cock would be next? They still had the summer ahead, so perhaps she'd hook up with Andy again. Or Sean with Lisa. That seemed almost a foregone conclusion. Would she meet someone else?

Several minutes of utter bliss passed. The hum in Denby's body continued to build steadily, yet whoever was working on her clit was holding back just enough to prevent her from going over the top. At the same time, no amount of sucking and stroking Andy seemed to be enough to get him to climax, either. He had gotten off not that long ago, and she knew that guys couldn't always go again right away. She was beginning to fear she'd wear out before he could be satisfied.

A pressure at her pussy got Denby's attention -- something much more substantial than a finger was beginning to penetrate her. Her first thought was that it was Sean, driven by the moment to have sex with her despite her stated desire to wait. Indignation and anger swelled, even if it was in direct contrast with her body's craving to allow it. She pulled Andy's cock from her mouth and raised her head...and found Sean's head still buried in her crotch. Lisa, however, was sitting upright down there and must have seen the startled expression on her friend's face. Lisa lifted up Denby's dildo, the Sean look-alike, and gave an "is this okay" look.

Den should have trusted her friends better and the relief was immense. She smiled, nodded, and dropped her head back on the pillow. Quick as she could get him lined up, Den fed Andy's cock back into her mouth and found that carefree euphoria.

The dildo again teased her pussy. Given her state of arousal, it slid easily inside. Lisa worked it gently at first, probing a little deeper with each "thrust" until it was as deep as it could go. The sensation of being filled pushed her to another level and she tried to push her crotch back into it. Lisa transitioned into a slow, steady rhythm.

Denby lost all concept of time with the countless sources of stimulation. Lips and tongues worked both nipples while hands roamed over her arms and legs and belly. Sean's tongue had built to a fevered pitch over her clit while Lisa fucked her with the dildo, satisfying that need which wouldn't be met any other way this night. Andy's cock was as much a distraction as participant, giving her the only avenue of active response.

Finally, blessedly, that elusive second orgasm of the evening began to build in earnest. She had to stop sucking Andy as her body tensed and uncontrolled moans escaped her lips. All the participants picked up on her response and increased their efforts just a little more. It was enough and she came with a furious crescendo.

As the multiple waves subsided and then passed, Denby collapsed, spent. She cracked her eyes to find Andy stroking himself feverishly, inches above her face, while he grinned broadly.

"Oh. My. God." It was all she could managed.

"That was awesome," Andy said, his words strained.

The hands and lips and dildo all began to retreat from her body. Eventually, she would look everyone in the eye and thank them, but at the moment her attention was solely on Andy. She still wanted to help, even if she knew he was already on the cusp.

"I want it," she said, giving him a sly look.

Andy nodded and aimed at Denby's mouth as she opened it for him. She reached up to gently cup and massage his balls, careful not to interrupt his aggressive stroke. Her touch must have been enough to set him off, as she felt him contract under her fingers, followed a moment later by the first warm spurt of his semen splashing in her mouth. It was a bit tangier than she'd experienced with Sean, but not off-putting. As she tried to swallow, a second and third smaller spurt landed across her lips and cheek. He squeezed out another drop which dangled from the tip until she reached up to pluck it away with her tongue.

Lisa removed the dildo she'd been licking clean from her mouth, pointed, and said, "I think you missed a little there."

She set the toy aside and crawled up Denby's body, dangling breasts dragging along the entire length. When she got close enough, Lisa smiled and gave Denby a gentle kiss on the lips. She followed that by licking the remnants of Andy's cum from Den's cheeks before kissing her friend again. Denby had loved kissing Sean, but this probably superseded all of those as her all-time favorite.

Finally, Lisa got off, giving Denby the space to take in her surroundings. Everyone else seemed very satisfied with the results of their efforts. Sean gave her a wink while Vida and Leon simply grinned. Andy knelt beside her and gently held her shoulder.

"That was... Just wow." Denby didn't know what else to say. "Thanks."

"Thank you," Sean said, clearly speaking for all of them. "You started all of this. Seems fitting it should end with you."

Denby felt a pang of sorrow. The club really had been something special, even if it had led to some troublesome situations and ended her relationship.

"It was quite a ride," she said, sitting up. "I'm gonna miss the club."

"Ah ah," Andy chided. "Remember the first rule."

"There is no M Club." Nearly everyone said it in unison, bringing a happy chuckle.

"Exactly," Den said. She looked around, so grateful for such a group of close friends. She took Lisa's hand and patted Andy's shoulder. "Pretty sure if there had been any other rules, more than a couple would have been broken, too. So, now that the club which doesn't exist is gone, anyone have any ideas for what to do this summer?"

Lisa got a glint in her eye and immediately opened her mouth. "I was thinking..."

#

Epilogue

Nineteen months later...

"Happy birthday, Ryan," Lisa said, giving him a quick hug that flustered the now eighteen-year-old boy. "Good to see you again."

"Thanks for coming," Ryan said.

"Take it easy, bud," Sean said, giving his brother a fist bump, then closing the door to his parents' house behind them.

Once in the car and on the road back to campus, Sean gave Lisa a pointed look. "You gonna tell me what's been on your mind all evening? I've been getting weird vibes."

"Oh, nothing special." She sounded unconvincingly innocent.

"Sure."

"Being back at your house just brought back some memories."

"I'll bet it did." Sean had a lot of good memories about those days as well, and they hadn't dimmed in the light of new memories made in their first two years of college.

Lisa reached over and began massaging his cock through his jeans. He responded quickly to her touch and began thinking of somewhere isolated they could park for a bit. They'd never make it all the way back to campus.

"Remember the notes you took?"

Sean gave Lisa another look and found that glint in her eye.

"Yeah..."

"Still have them?"

"Maybe." He did, and he knew exactly where they were.

"Well, I was just thinking. Since Ryan is eighteen now and so is my sister..."

Sean boggled. "You can't be serious."

"Why not? Scrub the names, send it anonymously. Maybe the club lives again, maybe not."

"You are the ultimate trouble maker."

Lisa began unzipping his shorts. "That's why you love me."

"Among other reasons," Sean said, signing in mock exasperation.

"I'll make it worth your while."

Lisa had her fingers wrapped around his erection and began fondling despite the tight quarters inside his jeans.

"Maybe. I'll think about it. But you'll have to be very convincing."

"Mmm... Challenge accepted."

The End

#

Author's comments --

First off, I'd like to thank all of my readers. The kind comments and fan mail go a long way toward making the effort worth it. Even if you never leave comments, it's still gratifying to see that people are reading the chapters and hopefully... Ahem, yeah, doing that to them as well.

I don't usually write series, much to the disappointment of many who call for sequels to my most popular stories. This, however, was a story clearly too large for a single outing. When I conceived the idea, I outlined the entire series and stuck to it remarkably well. Some readers didn't like certain choices or voiced encouragement for specific things to happen. I respect all that (especially the passion and attachment to the characters), but as often as not I'd already written chapters ahead of what was published or it simply didn't fit with the big picture. The characters had arcs and the seeds of many of those were planted from the very beginning.

Like most of my stories, I left this with an opening for more to come or at least as a jumping off point for the readers' imagination to carry on. I have no plans to write more with these characters, but I'll always leave open the possibility. Right now, I have too many other ideas that have patiently been waiting their turn to be realized.

Feel free to follow me if you'd like notifications when I publish something new. Hopefully, it won't take quite a long as it did to finish this final chapter.

Until next we meet in story,

WatchingCloud

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • M Club Ch. 20
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds