Make Love, Not War: A Sibling Share

I wondered whether by 'groove on each other' he meant intercourse. Somehow it felt like he did. That made me wonder of course if perhaps Dusk and Eternity had sex with each other.

"I always assumed he was adopted," Mary said, not really as a joke, but a way to break the awkwardness of the situation.

"You two actually look a lot alike," Eternity said, taking off my socks, as Dusk pulled down Mary's skirt to reveal a garter-belt, stockings and red panties.

"No way," she said, even as she trembled.

"Same eyes, same cheekbones," Eternity listed.

"Very cool," Dusk approved, as he admired my sister's lingerie choice, which was exactly what I was doing.

"Stop staring at me," Mary ordered me.

"What?" I said, "You're fab."

"You're a scuzz bucket," she retorted, glancing at my underwear and its tent.

"Now?" Dusk asked Eternity.

"Yes, big brother," she said, in a way that was so hot, a way meaning she was digging his goodies down below and not referring to the fact he was two years older.

"Stop," Mary said suddenly, as she realized the two kneeling siblings were about to pull down our underwear.

Eternity explained, "Mary, as reluctant as I am to say anything inhospitable, I'm afraid it's a house rule. You either have to disrobe... with or without assistance, it's up to you... or you have to split. Our parents would freak if they learned we let anyone in the house with their threads on!"

"Really?" Mary asked, glancing down at Dusk.

"Yes, no one is allowed to wear clothes in our home," Dusk added.

"So you see your parents naked?" Mary asked, the exact same question I was wondering, bummed that my underwear was still on.

"Every day," Eternity nodded, as she pulled my underwear down, "it's just natural."

"My parents would disagree," Mary said, even as she stared at my very hard eight-inch cock.

"Our bodies are our temples, and they're nothing to be ashamed of," Eternity said, kneeling before my raging hard-on.

"To become one with your bod, you must accept your bod without judgement," Dusk added, before asking, so polite he may have been asking her on a date, "So may I?"

"Sure, why not?" Mary shrugged, taking more than one glance at my cock.

I considered making a joke about how she was sick to be staring at my dick, but decided this wasn't the time, as I watched her panties being pulled down her legs to reveal her hairy pussy.

"Stop staring," Mary scolded.

"Just digging you," I shrugged, before adding since she'd brought it up, "like you were digging me."

"I wasn't," she protested, as Dusk stood up and I was impressed that he was still flaccid. How could he be with two naked girls here? Obviously he was accustomed to such nudity. While I was staring at the first two naked girls I'd ever seen in my life... I was just thankful I hadn't erupted prematurely.

"No, not at all," I smirked sarcastically, knowing she had been, and had just darted a glance at mine again.

"May I?' Dusk asked politely again, reaching behind her back.

"You may give my brother a heart attack," Mary quipped.

"It will definitely give me a hard attack," I responded lamely... thinking it sounded wittier in my head than when it came out.

"So beautiful," Dusk said, after he unclasped the bra and tossed it aside, revealing to us all a large pair of breasts. A pair that were even more magnificent than I'd imagined... and I'd imagined them a lot.

"Thank you," Mary said, her cheeks red, but appreciating the compliment.

"Yes, a great rack," I couldn't resist.

"Asshole," she snapped, glaring at me.

"You take it there too?" I snapped right back... curious whether she did.

"Enough, enough," Eternity said calmly, "tonight is about love, you two."

"Fine," Mary said, even as she glared at me.

Dusk asked, "Would you two like some wine?"

"Sure," Mary answered, likely hoping some liquid courage would make this less awkward.

Eternity took my hand and said, "Come sit with me, cool head."

"Yeah, sure," I said, a little disappointed she wasn't impressed by my size. I knew I was bigger than most guys based on showering in the gym, but no skirts had learnt that yet. Dusk looked to be thicker than me, but I appeared to be longer... although it was a bit hard (pun intended) to tell for sure, since one of us was erect and the other wasn't.

"Come sit here," Dusk said, taking Mary's hand and leading her to a couch.

"I'd love to," Mary said, her flirtations back.

I sat down on another couch and Eternity sat right beside me, closer than she had to, so close her green nylon legs were touching me... making my cock flinch... again.

"I'll be right back," Dusk said, giving a naked courtly bow to my sister and walking off.

Eternity broke the brief awkward silence by saying, "So your family never celebrates Nude Day?"

The question was asked as if this was a surprise.

"God, no," Mary laughed, just the idea of our parents being nude in front of us hilarious.

"I've always assumed they've only had sex once," I joked.

"Maybe once and a half," Mary joked.

"Yes, you can half fuck," I retorted sarcastically. Then apologized to Eternity for my language, "Sorry to cuss in your home."

"You can say fuck anytime you want," she replied casually. "It's a sexy word."

"You keep surprising me," Mary said to Eternity.

"How?" Eternity asked sincerely.

"Other than in the change room, I've never seen another girl nude," Mary said, as baffled by Eternity as Eternity was by Mary.

"Exactly," Eternity nodded, "you've likely already seen your entire female class nude for years, and that's normal and yet sitting nude like this in a social setting is supposed to be inappropriate and taboo."

"Good point," I nodded, thinking I'd seen every guy's jewels in my class... although today was nude girl one and two in my life, except for the girlie magazines under my dad's bed.

"It's not the same," Mary said, just as Dusk returned.

"What's not the same?" he asked, his dick right in front of me as he handed me a wine glass.

"Nudity in a locker room versus here," Mary answered.

"Yes, one is awkward and the other is natural," Dusk answered, handing his sister a drink, his cock literally half a foot from her... so weird. He then turned towards Mary and continued his sentence, "and the natural one of course is here at home."

"I have to agree," Mary smiled flirtatiously, as she took the drink and a lengthy look at his cock.

As Dusk sat down beside Mary, Eternity said, her nylon-clad leg leaning against mine, "Your family should come to a naturist camp with us this summer."

Mary laughed, "I'd pay to see that."

"There are over two hundred families at the camp we usually go to," Eternity revealed.

"Including over a dozen from this community," Dusk added.

"No way," Mary gasped, her eyes going wide. She loved two things: boys and gossip. "Who?"

"That's a secret; privacy is critical," Dusk answered, but he smiled slyly as he put his hand on Mary's leg, "But I'll tell you that one is a teacher at your school."

"No way," Mary said, not at all fazed by his hand on her leg, her excitement for juicy gossip all she cared about at the moment, "You have to tell me."

"Sorry," he said, "what happens at Natural Camp stays at Natural Camp."

"So is it just a camp where people are nude?" I asked, wanting to learn more.

"For starters," Dusk nodded.

"Among other things," Eternity embellished, as her hand moved ever so slowly up my leg.

"What other things?" Mary asked, frustrated by the lack of clear answers.

"Well, we don't want to overwhelm you," Dusk said.

"I'm sitting here naked in front of my brother," Mary pointed out. "I'm long past overwhelmed."

"Fair enough," Dusk chuckled in the coolest way anyone could possibly chuckle. "You're being very brave," he said smoothly, squeezing her leg.

"Thank you," she said, flattered and intoxicated by the handsome college boy.

"You're very brave too," Eternity purred, her hot breath on my ear making my hard cock continue to rage. I knew she couldn't help seeing its condition and she didn't seem to mind.

"I'll do anything for you," I offered, meaning it.

Taking my hand and placing it deliberately on her knee, she said in a voice that would make any man melt, "That's very good to know."

"I'll do anything for you too," Mary said to Dusk, her tone as sultry seductive as Eternity's.

"So what other things happen at the camp?" I asked.

"Well..." Eternity paused.

"Well, what?" Mary asked, leaning forward slightly.

"Free love is fully embraced," Dusk answered.

"What does that mean?" the not so quick Mary asked as my eyes went wide.

Eternity added, "It's a complete hippie lifestyle."

"Where everyone loves everyone," Dusk said, the close siblings able to finish each other's sentences.

Eternity continued the flowing sentences, "And you follow your bliss."

"And the universe will open doors where there were only walls," Dusk finished.

"I don't understand a thing you're saying," Mary said, clearly confused.

"They're saying people have sex there," I clarified.

"Not sex," Dusk corrected me, as he pulled Mary's leg onto his lap and began to massage her foot.

"It's making love," Eternity said.

"There's a difference?" Mary asked.

"May I massage your feet?" I asked.

"I'd love that," Eternity said, draping both her legs across my lap.

Dusk answered Mary's question as I massaged Eternity's silken-clad feet and Dusk did the same to my sister, and I could tell even from twenty feet away her nipples were very hard, "Sex is just physical pleasure. It has no intimacy. Making love is allowing your soul to transcend your body until two become one."

"Oh," Mary replied with a soft moan, obviously Dusk's hands were making her feel very good.

"That feels so nice, Corey," Eternity said softly.

"I'll do this for you anytime," I said.

"I'll keep you to that," she said.

"You can do this to me anytime too," Mary added.

"Your wish is my command," Dusk said in his tranquil tone.

"I'm going to test that theory," Mary said as she moved her feet to Dusk's cock, which was now hard. "Oh my, this is impressive."

"As impressive as your brother's," Eternity said, as she replicated Mary's actions.

I moaned as her feet touched my hard cock, "Oh my."

"Just relax, Corey," Eternity instructed gently.

"Okay," I said, as Eternity became the first person other than myself to touch my cock, and she was giving me my first foot job... something I'd imagined many times, although from the feet of Mary and occasionally my Mom. This made me think. Did incest occur at this Nature place? I asked, "So who makes love at these events?"

"Everyone," Eternity answered.

"Of legal age of course," Dusk added.

"Of course," Eternity nodded, as she slowly pleasured my cock.

"So when you say everyone?" I went to clarify.

"Corey, let me answer that with a question. Do you think your sister is sexy?" Eternity asked.

"Well, she would be if she weren't such a bitch," I answered without thinking about anything that had been discussed tonight... just my natural reflex.

"Wrong answer!" Eternity said, moving her feet away from my cock. "If you said such things about me, I'd probably act like a bitch, too."

"I'm sorry," I apologized profusely, desperate not to shoot down this amazing night that still had so much potential.

"'Make love, not war' isn't just about armies, it's also about families. I want you to look at Mary 'in all her glory' like she is right now, and tell her something you love about her," Eternity ordered.

Deciding just to be honest, wanting to show Eternity I was learning her ways, I looked at my hot sister and admitted, "Mary, you're beautiful and I've always thought so. I'm so mean to you because I can't have you. I love your smile, I love your legs and feet in nylons, I even love your cute laugh."

"Really?" she asked, surprised, as she was now slowly stroking Dusk's cock, which was finally rising to the occasion.

"Really. Most of my jerk off fantasies are about you," I admitted bluntly, by now pretty confident that Dusk and Eternity shared sex... or made love.

"Now your turn: compliment your brother," Dusk instructed Mary in the same relaxed tone.

"I don't know," she said, as she glanced directly to my hard cock, which was pointing directly at her.

"Your mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open," Dusk said.

"I'm really impressed by your dick," Mary said, I think trying to shock everyone.

"Both our brothers have great dicks," Eternity said.

"That they do," Mary agreed.

"Do you love him?" Eternity asked.

"Of course," Mary said.

"I don't think you show him that love very often. Show him now," Eternity instructed.

"How?" Mary asked.

"Like this," Eternity said, as she left me and walked over to her brother, who stood up as she approached.

Mary and I watched in voyeuristic awe as the sister kneeled before her brother and took his cock in her hand.

"No way!" Mary gasped, not rejecting me, just shocked by what she was witnessing.

Deciding to take a bit of initiative, knowing the moment was at hand, I stood up and walked over to Mary.

Dusk said, "Go ahead, Mary, show your brother you love him."

"But it's incest," she pointed out, as she looked at Eternity stroking Dusk's cock and then at my cock now throbbing just inches from her face.

"There's no purer love than love within a family," Eternity said, looking at us while stroking her brother.

"Mother and son," Dusk added.

"Father and daughter," Eternity said.

"Brother and sister," Dusk finished, as Eternity leaned forward and took her brother's cock in her mouth.

"Wow!" was all Mary could say.

Not aggressively, but trying to push Mary to follow Eternity's lead, I moved closer to her, my cock just a couple inches from her mouth.

"Go ahead, Mary," Dusk encouraged her soothingly.

"I can't believe this," Mary said, as she reached for my cock and began stroking it.

"That's a way cool first step. Now show him your love for him is unconditional," Dusk continued.

Mary looked up at me and then said, "What the hell, let's make your fantasy come true."

I groaned as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

"There you go, become one," Dusk continued to guide us through this surreal experience.

My first blow job was from my sister.

For a couple minutes there was no talking.

I watched in awe as my sister sucked me slowly.

I watched in equal awe as Eternity sucked her brother.

That said, after just a couple of minutes, I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer and I didn't want to come yet, so I pulled out and said, "Let me show you how much I love you, baby sister."

I lowered myself before my sister, parted her legs and buried my face in her pussy. A pussy that was very wet already. A nice hairy pussy that was intoxicating to smell.

"Oh my, yes, Corey," she moaned, as I licked her.

"There's no better taste than the so-called forbidden fruit," Dusk said.

"Homemade fruit is a Godsend," Eternity added.

"Oh God, this feels so good," Mary moaned.

"No one can give you pleasure like someone who shares your aura," Eternity continued.

"Let's each get in a 69 and each receive God's homemade cum," Dusk suggested.

"Yes, I want your cock, big brother," Mary said rather urgently, a term she'd only used in a condescending way before now... I'd been born eleven minutes before she was.

I stood up and watched as Eternity and Dusk went hand in hand to the couch I'd been on earlier, he lay down and she straddled him.

"Do what they're doing," Mary ordered.

"Far out," I agreed, as Mary stood up and I lay down.

She climbed above me and lowered her pussy over my face. I leaned up and began licking just as I felt her lips wrap back around my cock.

I licked.

She bobbed.

She moaned.

I moaned.

I again felt my orgasm rising and I warned, "I'm going to come."

Mary surprised me by saying, "That's cool, I'll swallow it all, big brother, just keep licking me."

So I did.

And she did, and not even thirty seconds later I exploded my load up into her mouth and down her throat. God, an orgasm from a mouth was so much better than from my hand. Coming into a mouth so much better than into a sock.

As she bobbed, swallowing every drop, I licked, desperate to get her off, too. To taste her cum, but also because I really wanted to please her for a change.

Once my load was all deposited, she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and moaned, "Yes, big brother, lick my pussy."

I kept licking, listening to her moans, excited not only to be making an impossible dream come true, but also to get her off and prove I was a worthy brother.

"Oh yes, Corey, you're so good at that," she encouraged, which was flattering since I'd never done this before. She then added, "No one has ever done this to me before."

That surprised me at first, and then it didn't. Most guys were assholes. I imagine they just used her for a blow job or sex.

Not love.

"I'll do this anytime you want," I promised her between licks.

"You bet you will," she moaned, which made me smile at the thought this may be more than a one-time thing.

"Yes, baby sister," I replied, attacking her pussy.

"Oh God, yes, don't stop," Mary began to moan loudly.

Another minute of licking and her babbling and she screamed, "Yes," as her cum flooded out of her and down onto my lips and face.

I kept licking throughout her orgasm for another minute or two until she climbed off me and said, "Wow!"

"That was amazing," Eternity said, as I sat up and saw the other pair of siblings watching us.

"Did you two not come?" I asked.

"Not yet," Dusk admitted.

"Let me help you with that," Mary smiled.

"I want to make love to you all night, Mary," Dusk said, "but first, I think you must allow your brother to fill you with brotherly love."

"Yes, take his virginity like Dusk took mine," Eternity encouraged, as she stroked his hard cock.

"Dusk took your virginity?" Mary asked, even though that was obviously true.

"On my eighteenth birthday," Eternity nodded, and then shocked us once more as she added, "and then Ursa finished inside me, too."

"You had sex with your dad?" Mary asked, stunned.

"All the time," Eternity nodded. "And Dusk makes love to Soul all the time, too."

"Wow!" Mary said.

"Now give the ultimate gift to your brother," Dusk said, before adding, "yourself."

"Want to fuck me, big brother?" she asked bluntly, gazing hungrily at my hard cock.

"God, yes," I answered, eagerly. "But it won't be fucking, it will be making love to the sister I groove on."

"Way cool, big brother; I never knew before that I loved you too and that big dick of yours."

"By now I think we all dig each other; I certainly love both of you. Now Corey, fill her garden with your seed," Eternity suggested.

Mary spread her legs for me and said, "Come fuck me, big brother."

"Make love to her," Dusk corrected.

"Come make love to me hard," Mary negotiated.

I moved between her legs, still not believing I wasn't only going to lose my virginity, but to my sister. Not wanting her to change her mind, I slid inside her without any hesitation.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

"Oh, God," I moaned, enveloped by her warmth... very different from being in her mouth.

"Become one," Dusk calmly soothed us.

"A unification of kindred souls," Eternity added in an equally soothing tone.

Their gentle voices were such a contrast to the urgent moans coming from Mary. "Yes, fuck me."

"All night," I said, knowing I could come quite a few times in a day.

"Time to let you explore my garden too," Eternity said a minute later.

At first I assumed she was talking to me, but she walked over to the couch and straddled Mary, who gasped, "What are you doing?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds