Make Love, Not War: A Sibling Share

"Using your face for my pleasure," Eternity answered rather surprisingly, as she lowered her pussy onto Mary's face. "Lick me, Mary," she instructed, as I kept fucking her.

"This is crazy," Mary said, before she began licking... just when I thought tonight couldn't get any more far out.

"It's natural," Dusk said, watching the threesome.

After a couple minutes of my first threesome, Dusk asked me, "Mind if I replace you?"

"Sure," I said, pulling out.

Eternity asked, getting off of Mary, "Want to swap brothers?"

"Sure," Mary said, as she wiped pussy wetness off her lips. "I can't believe you sat on my face."

Eternity surprised me, as she said, "I plan to do it very often from now on; we're soul sisters."

"Any time," Mary agreed, before adding, as Dusk moved between her legs, "I had no idea pussy tasted so good."

"All God's creations are amazing," Eternity said, as she got onto all fours on the carpet and invited me, "Come fill me with your love rocket."

I wordlessly moved behind her, knelt down and slid inside her, just as Mary moaned, "Oh God yes, fuck me."

"And fuck me, Corey," Eternity said.

"Don't you mean make love?" I asked, as I slowly pumped in and out of her.

"Yes I love you, you righteous hunk, but right now I need you to slam that big cock in my cunt," Eternity demanded, as she bounced back to meet my pumps.

"Once she gets riled up she wants to be fucked like a cheap slut," Dusk explained, as he fucked my sister.

"Then treat me like that too," Mary moaned.

"If you wish," I told Eternity and began fucking her hard, just as Dusk pulled my sister's legs together and began slamming into her.

"Oh yes, pound me," Mary moaned.

"Drill my cunt, Corey," Eternity moaned, "I want to be your slut all night."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the night getting better and better.

I fucked her to two orgasms.

Dusk fucked Mary to two orgasms.

Dusk pulled out and asked Mary, "ready to be baptised, my slut?"

"Yes," Mary moaned, as I watched Dusk pull out and spew his load all over her face.

"Yes, come all over me," Mary moaned.

"You going to baptise me as your slut?" Eternity asked me.

"You want me to?" I asked, very close.

She spun around and said, "God, yes," before she began sucking my cock furiously.

Very soon I was ready to come, so I pulled out and erupted all over her cute face.

As soon as I was done, Mary surprised me by coming over to Eternity and licking my cum off her face.

Soon they were kissing... then they were in a 69 and Dusk asked me, "Want a drink?"

"Water, please."

"Sure, man," he nodded.

For fifteen minutes the girls licked each other while we recovered.

Then Mary asked, "Who's going to fuck me next?"

"Let's tag team her," Dusk suggested.

"What does that mean?"

"You fuck her while she sucks me," he said.

"Oh."

"Yes, do that," Mary said excitedly as she got onto all fours.

I fucked Mary, she sucked Dusk.

Dusk fucked Eternity, she sucked me.

I fucked Mary's face.

Dusk ate out his sister.

I sucked on Mary's tits.

Eternity licked my balls.

We did a dozen variations of threesomes and foursomes and I was close to shooting my third load down Mary's throat or on her face when I heard a voice that froze me to my core.

"I see you have some new friends over," a feminine voice said.

"Hi, Soul," Dusk said, as he kept fucking his sister, who was lying on her back underneath my sister and lapping away while I watched.

"Don't let us interrupt you," the dad said.

"Nice cock, Corey," the mom said.

"T-t-thank you," I stammered, as I looked at the naked woman, wearing only black nylons.

"May I?" she asked, as she sauntered over to me.

"S-s-sure," I stuttered.

"Such a nice cock," she said, lowering herself before me and taking it in her mouth.

The night... I would learn... was just getting started.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds