Making Heather Happy

And he was still amazed by how things had changed between them. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined even getting a chance to kiss her, never mind her sucking him off, then him eating her out and finally fucking her raw on his desk till she was literally filled to overflowing with his cum. And now she was lying back panting, fighting to catch her breath, as he took shot after shot of her well used pussy, for anyone else interested in fucking her to see.

Almost too crazy to believe, his cock was growing hard again, just staring at her gaping snatch, open and dripping with the proof of what he'd just done to her. Now he just hoped she'd be up for letting him watch while she took on the rest.

Working the hours they did, she wasn't the only one who didn't have time for a love life. In his downtime at home, he tended to watch a lot of porn to get himself off, since it was the only relief he had, since he had no time for a relationship. But to be able to see a real live porn show playing out right in his office as she got fucked by half the staff in the building would be a fantasy come true for a guy like him. Truth was most of the chicks in the pornos he watched weren't half as hot, or nearly as stunning as she was. Her cunt alone had to be the prettiest he'd ever seen, never mind those beautiful big tits. And just the thought of watching her being fucked over and over again and being filled with load after load of white hot cum, was making him hard enough to want to go at her all over again.

But Brad decided he might just send out a picture to see if they got any bites. And no sooner had he shared with her what he'd done than he got a text from Danny in maintenance, asking, "Are you fucking with me, Brad?"

Brad chuckled and showed her Danny's response, before he typed back, "No, but that really is my lovely assistants, Heather's pussy, just begging to be fucked. And she's naked on my desk right now, waiting for another cock to fill her up. So, if want a piece of her, I'd suggest you get your ass in here."

And it seemed like no more than a second later Danny was pounding on his door and muttering, "Open the fuck up, Brad. And you'd better not be shitting me."

But when Brad answered the door in just his birthday suit, Danny's eyes almost popped right out of his head when he looked down and saw his semi-hard dick. And that was before he ushered him into his inner office where Heather was spread naked on his desk with her legs parted and her shimmering pussy on full display. Danny leaned close to Brad, cupped his hand around his mouth and murmured, "So this is for real, and she really wants me to fuck her?"

Brad nodded, smiling down at Heather anxiously biting into her lip. "Yep, this is for real. Told me she was desperate enough to quit, because she wasn't getting any with the hours we keep around here. And now she promised if we took care of her, she might just be willing to stay."

Danny quickly nodded his head and murmured to her, "Oh, fuck, no worries. Danny's here to help you out, honey." And in two seconds flat he was naked and standing between her thighs stroking his fully erect cock. And he told her as he looked down at her with her thighs spread, "Oh fuck, that's one pretty pussy and now I'm going to fill it right up and give you just what you need and fuck you nice and hard."

And before she could say a word, Danny was pushing his big fat cock into her pussy and growling as he hung onto her ass for dear life, pumping for all he was worth. "Fuck you're a tight one, aren't you?" he muttered, as he pulled back and then pushed back into again, feeding his cock to her inch by inch as she clenched her eyes shut and began to softly moan as he gave her what she'd been so desperate for.

Brad got his phone out again, and took a close up of Danny's eight inches as it almost slid all the way out of her dripping cunt, before he slammed right back in, filling her up balls deep all over again. And looking at someone else fucking her was just as hot as he imagined it would be, and the air was just full of the scent of sex.

"Oh, god, you just feel so good," Heather breathlessly murmured as he relentlessly pounded her pussy, making her whole body quiver, and her pussy tingle like mad.

Brad stood back and stroked his cock then reached for one of her nipples and tugged it between his fingers and gave it a twist, just to give her a little more of what she needed, making her gasp before she looked up at him and smiled.

Just watching Danny relentlessly pound her cunt, Brad knew it wouldn't take long for all of them to come. And jacking his cock in his hand, when he shot across her tits, he'd have his phone at the ready, eager to see her body glistening with stream after stream of his white milky cum.

Danny slapped her ass, and grunted as he pounded her pussy like the devil himself. "Fuck me. You feel good, honey. And if you had any idea how long I've wanted to sink my cock into this tight little cunt, we'd already have been going at this months ago."

Overcome with the quaking tingle that was firing through her veins as Danny hit her g-spot with every powerful thrust of his hips. Heather could barely nod her head as she felt the most wonderful feeling wash through every last inch of her as he made her come with the power of electric shock straight to her pussy. "Oh, fuck me, that feels so damn good," she cried out as he growled and let go, filling her up with one hell of a load of cum as his cock pulsed deep inside, over and over again splashing her inner walls like a tidal wave with his release.

And then seeing Brad jerking off on her tits, and filming it all with his phone, not to be outdone, Danny pulled out of her pussy and shot across her belly, too, crisscrossing her body with hot slick ropes of their thick, white cum. And Heather just moaned, sure that she'd never felt more alive than she did right now, literally ravaged by two big horny men, who were leaving their mark on her body, like they owned her. It truly was her kinky fantasy come true, and so much more than she could have even wished for.

Her pussy pulsing like a second heartbeat, she sighed as Danny bent and gently lapped his tongue deep into her dripping cunt, murmuring, "Thank you for that, Heather. I know this is something I'll never forget." And lordy, neither would she, the night she'd gotten it on with not just one, but two well hung men, one after the other.

Once Danny got dressed and left, Brad leaned over and kissed her lips, smiled into her eyes and asked, "You still want more?"

Giving him a naughty smile, she surprised him when she coyly said, "Yes, please." Oh, wow. He could hardly believe his ears. She'd already been taken hard twice, and yet she still wanted more. What a woman. Now he wondered if she should be nominated for employee of the year, with the way she was boosting morale around the place with her willingness to share her hot little pussy.

So, picking up his phone, he texted Mickey, the VP of finance, and sent the video of them shooting their wads over her bare tits and also the shots of Danny big veiny cock fully erect, sliding out of her and just waiting to plunder her pussy again. And of course the perfect shot of her gaping cunt, dripping with his cum. And he just knew Mickey would be so fucking hot to get at her, he'd freak out of his mind once he got a look at the erotic pictures of lovely Heather.

Mickey was quick to text back, "Is this for real?"

Brad chuckled as he texted, "You better believe it. Heather's on her back on my desk, just begging for another cock. So if you're up for it, I know she'd be happy for you to take care of you, too."

Of course Mickey wasted no time making the short trip down the hallway to Brad's office and once he knocked on the door and Brad answered without a stitch of clothing, Mickey's eyes went big and he said, "Holy shit, you really weren't kidding were you?"

Brad said, "Nope. And just wait till you see her. You won't believe your eyes. She just looks so fucking hot."

The moment Micky saw Heather on her back with her legs parted invitingly, he muttered, "Fuck me and then fuck me twice."

Brad leaned in and murmured, "Actually I think that's what she'd like you to do to her."

Mickey nodded and got off his pants and out of his boxers and was already hard as granite by the time he approached Heather on the desk. "Goddam, I've never seen anything hotter in my life. But are you really okay with this?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes, believe me. I've just been so desperate to finally get it on, that I can hardly believe that this is really happening. And for me it's like a dream come true."

He swatted her ass and told her, "Oh, believe me, it's happening alright. And you'd better get up on your hands and knees. I like to look at the fullness of a woman's ass when I fuck her."

Heather quickly obeyed, turning on the desk and getting onto all fours. Mickey ran his hand over the lushness of her smooth, round pale backside and groaned. "And if you want, another time I'd love to come back with some lube and take this ass. God, it's just so beautiful. I can hardly wait to fill it with my cock."

She just smiled at him over her shoulder. "Actually, I'd love it if you would. It's been a really long time since anyone's taken my ass or my pussy."

Micky just shook his head in disbelief as he reached under her and ran his hands over her dripping pussy lips, letting out a satisfied moan. Then grasping her by the hips, he tugged her body to the edge of the desk, and pushed two fingers inside her and groaned, muttering, "Fuck you're a tight one, aren't you?"

She nodded even as she quivered at his touch. "So I've been told."

Wasting no time, fisting his cock in his hand, Mickey grunted as he pushed the tip of his big wide thick cock past Heather's tight opening. And then he threw his head back and growled as he began to thrust his hips and fill up her tight little hole with the length of his big hard cock. "How does that feel?" he asked her as he pumped harder and deeper with every stroke, making her breasts swing like big heavy pendulums under body.

"Oh, wow, just so damn good," she murmured, thrusting her ass back to take him as deep as she could. "Oh, I love how full you make me feel, Mickey, you're packed in me just so damn tight."

Smiling, he pushed his thumb against her tight little asshole and then pushed that inside her, too. "And how's that feel, even fuller with my thumb in your ass?"

Heather let her head drop to the desk and moaned, long blonde hair spreading across the wooden surface, as the incredible sensation of having both her pussy and ass being used by such a forceful man washed through her. "Oh, fuck yeah, that feels so good, now I can hardly wait to feel you fill me up with your cock back there."

Grinning, Mickey slicked up two fingers in her sodden pussy lips and then pulled out his thumb and slipped his two wet fingers into her ass, and began to work both his cock and fingers in and out of her in tandem. And the feeling of having both her holes filled up so tightly had Heather squealing with delight.

"Oh, damn, this is nice," Mickey muttered, as he flexed his knees and picked up his pace, really giving it to her good and hard, pounding his cock into cunt as she squirmed and moaned and writhed.

His own dick pulsing, just watching the wildly erotic scene unfold before his eyes, Brad reached for his camera and taped the hypnotic way Heather's massive breasts swung with every hard thrust of Mickey's big cock into her body. And then she turned her head and smiled into the lens, giving him the most the satisfied smile he'd ever seen. And he was glad to see that she was finally getting what she needed.

Then he came up behind them, and got a good shot of Mickey's fingers buried deep in her ass and his cock plowing ruthlessly into her cunt. Fuck, this was like a dream come true for him, too. Brad was really getting off on it, and loving every minute of watching her getting fucked, and fingered like a real live porn star.

Being taken so hard, Heather was shaking from head to toe, her breasts swinging wildly beneath her. And finally Mickey slammed into her wickedly hard one last time and they both came at once, throwing back their heads and crying out together as a wave of pure pleasure washed through them, making them both shiver and shake to their core.

Mickey slapped her ass as he pulled out his cock, chuckling at the thick load of cum that dripped out of her pussy onto Brad's desk forming a white a puddle of white in the middle. He muttered to Heather, "Thanks for the ride, baby. And you've got to be the best I've ever had."

Heather smiled at him over her shoulder and grinned as Brad took a close up shot of her slightly gaping asshole. And then another of her reddened pussy just gushing with cum. And still another of her big breasts hanging down and still quivering hard with every breath she took. She was whipped but utterly elated after being taken that hard.

As he tugged on his pants, Mickey told her, "You need me again, you just call, okay? In the meantime, I'm going out and getting us some lube, and maybe two of us can fill you up next time, and really give you the nice hard ride you need."

As Mickey left, Heather rolled on her back and groaned. Just the thought of being filled by two men at once had her almost passing out. Fuck, would that ever be a wild ride. And her pussy was tingling insanely hard just thinking about how insanely good it would feel to have both of her tight holes packed full with such big fat cocks.

"Spread your legs," Brad told her, drawing her attention back to where she was. And then he got another shot of her well-used pussy, dripping with a long thick white stream of cum sliding out of her.

"Fuck, do you ever look hot right now. Your skin all flushed, and your pussy so red and swollen and just oozing with more cum than I ever dreamed a pussy could hold." Finally he tore his gaze from her gaping snatch and looked up into her eyes and told her, "I just can't believe this is the real you. You've always seemed kind of shy and subdued around me. I actually imagined you as a bit of prude. I never would have guessed that you had it in you to be this wild."

Heather shrugged. "Guess I was too shy to tell you what I really wanted. Not too many people can understand the needs like I have. I just loved getting fucked, and just the thought of all of you guys filling me up one after the other, or even two or more of you at once, just gets me so hot, it's almost too hard to put into words. Being used as nothing more than a fuck to toy by all of you big studly men, has me overjoyed. And I can't remember ever feeling this good before. And after what you've all just done to me, my pussy just won't stop tingling. It feels like a never ending orgasm. And it just feels too incredible to even try to describe."

Brad slowly nodded his head. Over the years he'd enjoyed more than his fair share of kinky porn, and seeing a woman being spit roasted or tag teamed, with a cock in each of her holes, had always gotten him off faster than anything else ever could. So just the idea of partnering up to take Heather like that, with one of them filling her cunt and the other packing her tight little ass, had his cock twitching like crazy. Now he could hardly wait for Mickey to show up for the next wild night of fun, hopefully with a pretty big bottle of lube.

He tipped his head and looked into her eyes. "So, you're saying you still want more?"

When she grinned and tugged at her nipples and said, "Oh, yes, please, as many as you can find me." Brad shook his head and texted the shots of her dripping cunt, to his pal Phil in IT. Sure that the close ups of her pussy packed with cock and her tits swaying as Mickey plowed her cunt with his cock and her ass with his fingers would have him desperate to join in the fun.

Phil phoned him the moment he got the illicit shots, muttering, "What the fuck kind of shit are you sending me, Brad? Is this some kind of joke?"

Brad smiled down at Heather on her back, grinning from ear to ear, amazingly fingering her swollen pussy, as he explained. "No joke, buddy. Those are picture of Heather being taken on my desk. Danny and Mickey just left after almost fucking her blue, and she still wants more. So if I were you, I'd get in here, before I send the pictures to someone else."

It took Phil no time to come beating on his door. And he let out a gasp when he saw Heather naked on the desk with her legs parted wide and her cunt still dripping with an amazingly big load of cum, sliding all the way down to her asshole. "Holy fucking shit. Is this even for real?"

Brad slapped him on the back, and told him just what he'd told the rest. "Yeah, it's for real alright. Seems she's been so desperate to get laid, working the hours we do, that she almost quit on me tonight. But once I promised that we'd take care of her, she agreed to stay. So, what do you say pal, you want to help the lady out?"

Silently nodding his head, Phil kicked off his shoes and tugged down his jeans and his cock was out so fast that he even shocked Brad with how eager he was to partake in the their little afterhours fuckfest. "Oh, fuck, yeah, I'm in," he muttered as he ran his hands over Heather's legs, sliding them all the way up to her pussy. Parting her pussy lips with his thumbs he bent over her and lapped into the heat of her cunt and let out a moan, muttering, "Fuck, that's sweetest thing I've ever tasted, even slick with cum."

Heather smiled into his eyes and told him, "Thank you, Phil." He was always there for her whenever she'd had computer problems, but it was nice to know she could count on him for almost anything, including something as delicate as this.

Stroking his thick, hard cock in his hand, Phil shook his head as he stared from her beautiful face, past her nice big tits all the way down to her dripping little snatch. "I just can't believe my dream's coming true and I'm finally getting a chance to take you like this," he murmured.

Brad picked up his phone and told him, "Well, then get in there, cowboy, can't you see the lady's waiting to be filled?"

Phil didn't have to be told twice. Once he slipped a finger in her pussy and let out a groan at how tight she was, he quickly switched it out for his cock. And he slid that into her nice and slow, closing his eyes as the incredible sensation of finally being able to plunder her tight little pussy washed through him.

Heather moaned, too. Though he wasn't quite as long as Brad, Danny or Mickey, he still had her wincing. His cock was just so amazingly fat, stretching her till she could feel the delicious sting of being stretched inside to the absolute max. But it was in the most delightful way imaginable, as the pressure deep inside her gradually began to mount, till she was thrashing her head from side to side and yelling, "Oh fuck me, does that ever feel good - so fucking good. Oooh, wow, you've got to have the biggest fattest cock ever. I've never felt anything like it. How can a dick even be that big?"

The phone was pointed right at her pussy as Phil's monster cock stretched her quivering cunt open wide. And Brad reached for his own boner again, sure he'd never more aroused than seeing her packed this tight, so tight that her pussy lips were actually visibly stretching out around Phil's big fat dick just to take it all. Jesus, it was like watching her getting split open by a salami - and a pretty big fucking salami, too.

But before any of them had even had a chance to get off, Mr. Johnson, the hardass company president, shocked them all when he came storming into the office, quickly taking in the scene of the three of them naked. Waving his arms at them, he yelled, "And would someone care to tell me meaning of all this? Exactly what the hell is going on in here with all of you naked on her spread out on the desk like that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds