Making Heather Happy

Brad winced, wondering how he could have forgotten to lock the damn door after he let Phil in.

His voicing shaking with anger, Mr. Johnson told them, "I just came across Mickey, head of finance, smiling his ass off and zipping up his fly, after I came across Danny out in the hallway doing the same thing, and I could see that they'd both come out of here. And now I know why they were both smiling from ear to ear."

Heather hated to see her boss or Phil get into trouble, when all they were trying to do was help her, so she got up on her elbows and tried to explain. "I'm sorry you had to find up like this, Mr. Johnson, it's just that with the late hours we work here, and with the dedication we show to the company, none of us have much of a chance for a love life. And I was getting desperate enough to quit, at least before they offered to help me out."

He looked at Brad. "Is this true?"

Brad nodded and told him, "Yes, sir, every word. Heather offered to resign tonight. And she's right. We give so much to the company that we often neglect our own needs. And all of us can relate to how she's been feeling. Don't you ever wish you had more time for yourself to satisfy things like your basic needs?"

The fight seemed to go out of him as Mr. Simpson slowly began to nod his head. "I guess sometimes I do. Since I lost my wife a few years ago, to be honest, I've been wishing I could find someone to help me out in that area, too. And I've been feeling pretty lonely without the touch of a woman in my life."

Then he looked over at Heather, naked, her big breasts still slightly heaving with her pussy still gaping after Phil had pulled out. "So, you're really okay taking on all of these men, and you don't mind them all having sex with you? And no one's forcing you to do anything you don't want to do?"

She quickly nodded her head. "Oh, I'm way more than okay. I know it might sound crazy, but it's always been my dream to be with lots of men. And I've just been so frustrated having no one to satisfy me for so long, that this is like a fantasy come true for me." She smiled at him coyly. "And maybe I could help you out, too."

All three of them looked at their boss and waited for what he would say.

Finally, with his eyes riveted to the erotic sight of her gaping snatch still dripping with cum, he asked her, "You like to give head, young lady?"

Heather smiled and told him, "Mmm, yes, do I ever. And I'd be happy to take care of you, too, Mr. Johnson."

Then with a quick decisive nod of his head, he walked straight over to the desk, unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi-erect cock. And before he could even blink, Heather had rolled onto her side and was lapping at him, and sucking him back into her mouth and making his eyes roll back in his head as she softly moaned at the taste of him gliding over her tongue as she got him nice and hard. And amazingly she looked like she was in heaven.

Johnson looked at Phil, and muttered, "Well, don't just stand there with your dick in your hand, man, finish what you started."

Phil nodded and slid Heather's leg over his shoulder, opening her up nice and wide, then he slipped a finger into her pussy and gave her a quick little finger fuck. And before long he was good and hard again too, and sliding his cock inside her and fucking the hell out of her cunt while old man Johnson was throwing back his head and groaning out loud as Heather sucked him off, while playing with his balls.

And just to be sure, that no one got fired, Brad carefully picked up his phone and took a shot of everything he was watching; old man Johnson getting blown, Heather getting her pussy fucked my Phil, while all of them moaned and groaned and grunted like crazy. Glad to see they were all getting what they needed, he didn't think it would hurt to have a little insurance just in case the old man ever changed his mind about his no fucking around policy at work.

And the best part of the whole thing was now that Heather had gotten what she needed from all of them, she'd still be working for him, and hopefully for a very long time to come. And of course he had every intention of working with her long and hard, just as often as they could. Now working late with her would sure as hell have its rewards.

He smiled as he began to beat his meat in his hand. Yeah, this was going to work out fine for all of them, now that sexy little Heather had finally shown them who she really was - and even better, everything she loved to do...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds