Making Mother My Slut Pt. 02

Kim, bucked and started cumming at mom's words, "Ohhh fuck yes, GODddddddddddd I want Johnny to do that to me so fucking baddddddd, Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

Mom pushed her face back to Kim's pussy, drinking her cum, licking noisily on her clit and down to her asshole, moaning as I slowly drove my cock deep and hard, a long slow rythym at first, feeling her pussy constrict around my dick, milking me.

I looked at Kim and told her, "Baby, any teenager with a mom like mine or your son has already had fantasies about fucking her. I will work on him, and make sure you get what you want."

She just moaned out loud, "After seeing how good it can be with you two, I want that more than anything."

Mom had Kim's clit in her mouth sucking as Kim started cumming again, this pushed mom over the edge, as I was slamming deep in her womb, fucking her hard and deep, my cock throbbing in her cunt, she was contracting her muscles around my dick, and I blew my heavy load deep in her fuckhole.

All three of us cumming at the same time, moaning so loud I thought the neighbors would call the cops.

Mom had Kim's cum all over her face. My cum running out of mom's cunt. I was totally spent. Mom crawled on top of Kim, and was kissing her passionately, Kim was licking her own cum from mothers face, and both women moaning. Fuck it was hot!!

Before we left, Kim gave me as much information on Johnny as she could, and I promised I would work on him. (I will share that story another day.)

We left and drove to one of our favorite restaurants. I must say mom looked absolutely fucking hot. The bustier, pushing her tits farther up and her nipples exposed. You could see the hard nubs through her thin sweater.

Every eye in the restaurant seemed to be on her as we walked in, my arm around her. A gentleman approached us, looked at mom, then me and asked. "Would you like a table or booth?"

Like I said this was one of my favorite restaurants so I know the layout. I pointed and told him, "We'll take the circular booth in the back corner."

He led us back and I allowed mom to slide in, so he could get a good look at mothers legs. As her skirt rode up beyond her stocking tops. I thought I heard him moan. I laughed to myself, if he only knew. I slid in close to mother and placed my hand on her thigh.

When the waiter came, I ordered two glasses of good red wine, the house lasagna, and salads, with Italian dressing. My mom leaned her head on my shoulder, and whispered, "I love a man in charge."

We were chatting about the day, sipping our wine, and eating our salads, when I noticed an older gentleman, maybe mid 50's to early 60's or so watching us intently, and smiling. His eyes fixed under our table at my mothers legs.

I decided to give him a show, I slid my hand down to the hem of her skirt, and slowly pulled it up, pulling her legs apart at the same time. The way the restaurant was laid out only he could see under the table.

So I pulled her knee over my leg, really opening her up, and he could see everything, her wet pussy, the patch of hair above her slit, and her well used cunt lips open from a good hard fucking. He could probably see some of my cum still leaking from her fuckhole.

He couldn't take his eyes off of this beautiful sight, I smiled when I saw him adjust his crotch, trying to make room for his hard on. I placed her hand on my hardening cock through my pants and slid my fingers into her cunt. He was now rubbing his dick through his trousers.

I leaned over and whispered to mom, "He is old enough to be your Daddy, in fact he reminds me of Grandpa."

She squeezed my cock, slowly rubbed it up and down and said, "Mmmmm yes I know, he died so long ago, and I miss him so much."

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Come join us!"

He didn't need to be asked twice, he grabbed his drink, and food and slid in next to mother.

He instinctively knew he had full reign to do whatever he wanted. He slid his hand down, and pulled her other leg over his knee. His hand sliding up her thigh and replacing mine in her pussy. Fingering her cunt hard. Mom grabbed his cock and was unzipping his pants, when our food came.

I watched her as she tried to eat, his fingers reaming her pussy, her hand on his cock jacking him, as his other hand would pinch her nipples when no one was looking. Mom was careful not to allow him to cum, she loved her son allowing her to be enjoyed by a Daddy figure, and wanted it to last.

He was breathless, but whispered, "My hotel is right across the highway, can we take this there after we eat, please?"

Mom looked at me for an answer, I smiled and said, "Mom, do you want this Daddy here to fuck your little pussy or your hot little asshole, like Grandpa did?"

She groaned, and let out a low moan, "Oh please, let Daddy fuck his little girl, like he use to son."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and maybe she was just saying that because she was in in the part. I looked at him smiled and nodded.

We finished our meal and he picked up our check, and we followed him out. Mom was so fucking wet, I could see her juice coating her thighs as she slid in the seat of the car.

As we followed him, to the motel, I asked, "So mom, did Grandpa really fuck you?"

She just laughed, and leaned over, placed her head in my lap and started gently chewing on the shaft of my cock. "He took your mommy's cherry two years before I had your sister. Do you think bad of me son?"

I stroked her hair softly, "Mmmmm fuck no, I love the idea of Grandpa fucking his little girl!"

Once we got to his Hotel room, I sat in the chair. He was looking nervous as well as Mom, waiting for someone to make a move.

I looked at him and said. "We really don't want to know your name, for our purpose, she is going to call you Daddy and I am going to call you Grandpa, if that is not agreeable we can leave."

He stammered, No, no, it is fine, I always wanted a daughter like her." I could see his cock harden in his trousers.

I smiled and said, "Well why don't you take your little daughter's clothes off Grandpa?"

"Mom, you just stand there and let Grandpa get reacquainted with his little girl."

She smiled at me, and then turned her attention to him, "I missed you so much Daddy."

Mother moaned as he slid his hands up her sweater, cupping her tits, pulling on her nipples, before he pulled the sweater over her head. Her nipples were rock hard.

He cupped them, bending and taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking and gently biting on the hard bud.

Mom's knees seem to buckle a little as she placed her hand behind his head, and whispered. "Mmmmmmm, yesss, suck your little girls tits Daddy."

He continued sucking, as he fumbled with the button on her skirt, finally unbuttoning it and sliding the zipper down. Her skirt flowed around her feet, and she stepped out of it. Standing before him, in her bustier, stockings and pumps. Damn, she was fucking gorgeous.

My cock was hard as stone as I watched him, slide his hand down to her pussy, her legs were apart, but she stepped sideways with one leg opening her pussy wider for his hand. He was sliding three fingers in her cunt, sloppy wet sounds filled the room as he fingered her furiously.

He looked at her and spoke, "You are so fucking wet for your Daddy, little one, you have missed me fucking you."

Mom was on the verge of cumming when I stopped it by speaking, "Get on your knees mom, and suck your Daddy's cock, I want to see just what a good cocksucking slut you can be for your Father."

She dropped to her knees, leaving them wide apart, her cunt dripping, as she unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped and reached inside and pulled his hard cock out. Licking her lips, she moaned as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the thick head.

I removed my clothes and crawled on the bed, watching my slut of a mother sucking a total stranger, pretending he was her father.

"Suck him good momma, show your son how you got started being such a good cocksucking slut."

Those words seemed to ignite her, she slid his pants down, grabbed his balls in one hand, and the base of his cock in the other. She took 4 or 5 inches of his thick 8 inch dick down her throat. I could see her tongue circling, as she removed her hand and forced her throat down taking him balls deep.

He groaned so loud and threw his hips into her, "Ohhhh fuck yessss baby girl, throat my fat cock you whore."

She hesitated as long as she could, coughed and pulled off. Her spit, and bile coming back on his cock, but she started forcing her head up and down.

He was growling, "Oh fuck baby girl you suck Daddy so good, so fucking good, such a good dick sucker baby."

I allowed her to continue sucking until I was sure he was ready to cum, then broke the spell, "Get over here mom, and show your Daddy how you ride your son's cock, I need that tight pussy."

She jumped on the bed like a little girl would, and straddled me, reaching down and grasping my massive cock, guiding it in her wet sloppy cunt.

It slipped in so easy and she started rocking back and forth, jamming more and more of that big cock in her tight fuckhole.

I looked over at him, and he was stroking, watching me slam my dick in her cunt. "Don't you want to fuck your little girls asshole Grandpa?"

"Oh fuck yes," he said, and crawled up behind her, rubbed his cock against mine, coating his cock in her fuck juice, and placed the head against her anus.

Mom moaned when she felt his cock at the entrance of her asshole, she stopped rocking on my dick and said, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck your daughters asshole, just like you use to Daddy, I missed it so much."

He groaned as he pushed past her sphincter. As soon as his cock head was in her ass, she rocked back, taking more of him in. He pulled back and spat on his cock, then slid it in farther. Fucking her in rythym with her slamming my cock in her cunt, filling her dirty hole completely.

Once he buried his cock in her ass, she started rocking back and forth sawing my cock in her cunt and his in her asshole, she was moaning loudly, hissing, "Oh fuck yesssss, fuck your slut, fuck your nasty family fucking whore, use me as nothing but a common piece of fuck meat."

I started slamming my cock in her, and he did the same, both of us slamming in, filling her fuckholes, I could feel his cock in her asshole, and her cunt was so fucking tight.

Mom was jerking uncontrollably, I knew she was cumming, as she was spewing all kinds of vile words, words I never thought I would hear from her, grunting like a pig and trying to get more cock in her. She collapsed on my chest, jerking and moaning uncontrollably.

Seeing this sent me over the edge, and I started pumping my hot cum deep in my mothers cunt, Grandpa felt this and he started groaning, shooting his cum deep in her ass. Both of us moaning, and grunting, driving both cocks deep in our filthy fucking family whore.

When he pulled his cock from her ass, I looked in the mirror I could see her asshole gape for a moment. "Mmmm you are such a good fucking toy for your son, mom."

She was kissing me deeply, "I never felt so wanted in my life, son, I love being your property."

By the time we got home she was spent, and went upstairs to shower before dinner.

When sister came upstairs, I said, "Hey there little sister!"

She shot me a dirty look and growled, "Stop calling me that dammit, I am not your little sister, I am two years older than you LITTLE brother," Emphasizing the word little.

I was thinking to myself, "You just wait little sister, you are going to get yours very soon."

I laughed, "OK LITTLE sister, so where is Dad?"

She shot me that look of hatred, "Dad came home and had to fly to San Diego for work. He said he will be back Saturday.

"So where were you and mom today?"

I laughed, "We did a little shopping."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds