Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01

She was so consumed by embarrassment and guilt that she couldn't bring herself to respond.

SAMMY109: It's getting late. You should clean up before your husband gets home. This was fun, but before I go I have a few instructions for you. From now on I only want you to wear high heels to class. Do you have a garter belt?

SAMMYNEW: Yes

SAMMY109: Of course you do ;-) I want you to wear a garter belt from now on unless I tell you not to. Tomorrow I want you to wear the same dress that wore in San Diego when you met Justin, and a pair of red panties with no bra. One last thing, from now on when you read to the class I think you should sit on your desk instead of in your chair and every time you turn the page I want you to slowly cross your legs.

SAMMYNEW: What class are you in so I know?

SAMMY109: You don't think that I'm that stupid do you? I want you to follow my instructions in every class. You won't know who I am, but I will be watching you. If you don't follow my instructions even once I will ruin you.

Sam thought it over and realized that she was stuck.

SAMMYNEW: OK

She remembered the dress she wore in San Diego; it was a floral print summer dress with a spaghetti strap top. The hem fell around the midpoint of her thigh revealing much more of her skin than she would normally dare in class. The upper part of the dress hugged her curves and cradled her firm chest. The skirt of the dress opened up at her waist and flared out so that the fabric danced around her thighs as she walked. At least he had good taste she thought.

Samantha had three classes every day. Each one had about 50 students in it and she knew that she wouldn't recognize most of them if she saw them on the street. She struggled to think if any of her students stood out in her mind but she came up blank. At least she wouldn't be showing off to most of the class since the room she taught in had stadium seating. She figured that whoever was doing this to her would be sitting in the front few rows so that they could watch her during class. She convinced herself that if she tried hard enough she might be able to figure out who was putting her up to this.

SAMMY109: Now remember my instructions for tomorrow. I'll be watching. Good night Mrs. Harrison.

She watched as the screen on her phone went blank. For a moment she felt safe but that didn't last long. Fear swept over her as she realized that he wasn't going to let her go anytime soon. The thought of being trapped and controlled like this made her feel panicked but she knew that she didn't have any choice. She had to do what he said.

Robert spent the rest of the day poking around her computer trying to see what else he could find when he stumbled on a file with all of her passwords. He could tell that she liked to shop because almost every internet clothing retailer that he could think of was listed with a username and password. When he saw Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood on the list he suddenly had the urge to do some shopping himself. Robert found that once he logged in as Samantha her address and credit card information were already saved to the account. Looking through her previous purchases he was quickly able to figure out what her sizes were and he spent the next few hours picking out outfits for his favorite professor to wear. He managed to arrange it so that she would receive a different outfit every day for the next week. Each package would contain lingerie for her to model for him that night and a full outfit for her wear to class the next day. Each day her outfit would be more revealing than the last. He also found out that her husband was getting ready to go on a business trip at the end of the week. It was Monday and her husband was leaving for a week on Friday morning so he had all week to tease her until he would have her to himself over the weekend. Robert finished up his shopping and spent the rest of the night downloading and organizing all of the pictures of Mrs. Harrison. He was still incredibly horny from the show that she put on he ended up jerking off to her pictures again before going to bed for the night.

The next morning Samantha woke up feeling sick to her stomach. She knew what she did was wrong, but she couldn't deny how turned on she got while masturbating for a stranger on camera. She was torn between her carnal desires and her desire to protect her husband. She waited for him to go to work before getting herself ready. In the shower she felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. She was anxious about what was going to happen to her. She hadn't felt like this since the last time she went on first date. She spent extra time putting on her make up and enjoyed the ritual of making herself pretty for someone else. She picked out a red lace garter belt, a pair of sheer black stockings, and a pair of red silk panties. It took her a little while to find the dress that he wanted her to wear because she had buried it in the back of her closet out of a sense of guilt and sham. She finished off her outfit with a pair of black suede high heels. She picked out the most modest looking heels that she had so as not to draw any more attention to herself than necessary.

She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched as soon as she stepped out of her house. Walking to campus she couldn't shake the feeling that every movement of hers was being judged by an anonymous spectator. She ended up being two minutes late to her first class and felt overwhelmed upon walking into the classroom at all of the students looking at her. She never had a problem being in front of a crowd before, but that day she knew that one of them must be her tormentor. She tried to act as normally as possible through the lecture, stealing glances around the room trying to catch someone staring at her. All she saw was a roomful of horny 19 year old boys, any one of them could be him. She felt each of their eyes undressing her as she moved around the front of the room. At first she was self-conscious at the thought of so many young men staring at her body but as the lecture progressed she started feeling horny at the thought of all of those young men thinking about her. Her outfit showed off much more of her body than she had ever shown in class before but felt somehow liberating to her now.

Robert sat in the fifth row of her morning class knowing that she would be trying to figure out who he was. He decided to sit far enough back so that he wouldn't be an obvious target but close enough to still be able to get a good show. He knew that with so many students in her classes she couldn't possible know all of them. He planned on sitting through her two morning classes hoping that she wouldn't notice him. He watched as she clumsily fumbled through her lecture, clearly nervous between her new outfit and his instructions. She looked amazing in her dress. It wasn't short enough to be scandalous but it did show off her long sexy legs. Robert anxiously waited for the last part of class when she would read from the book that they were assigned to read.

Samantha picked up the book that they were reading and walked around to the front of her desk. She tried to sit on it in a ladylike manner, but quickly realized that she would have to jump up to get on top. She held the hem of her dress down against her legs as she pushed herself back onto the desk. Samantha had paid attention to his instructions and did indeed cross her legs every time that she turned a page. Robert could see the tops of her stockings from his seat and he could tell that the other students closer down were getting a much better view of her legs. The rest of class flew by and Samantha quickly disappeared through the door into her office in the adjoining room while her students filed out into the hallway. There was a half hour until her next class started and Robert planted himself on one of the hall benches to kill time.

Samantha's heart was racing when she closed her office door. She leaned back against the wall and waited to catch her breath before sitting down at her desk to wait out the break. She noticed a large envelope on her desk and nervously opened it to find several pictures of her, some naked and some with her posing in lingerie. She was looking at a close up shot of her wet pussy, which she could only guess had been taken the night before, when she heard a knock at her door. She fumbled with the pictures trying to put them back into the envelope as she told the person at the door to come in. One of her male students walked in as she slammed her desk drawer shut. She tried to clear her head but knew that she must look flustered.

"Mrs. Harrison?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry to stop by outside of your office hours but I need your help with something"

"OK, first why don't you tell me your name and then tell me how I can help you?" She tried to regain her composure.

"My name is Darryl Martin and I'm in your English 101 class. I won't be able to take the test on Friday, but I'm afraid if I miss it I will fail for the semester."

"Why can't you take the test?"

"My family is going away for a family reunion in San Diego, and with my grades I don't think I can afford to miss this test. If I fail then I will need to take the class again. You wouldn't want me to have to do that would you Mrs. Harrison?"

San Diego... Immediately Samantha knew that she was face to face with the kid who stole her computer an she now knew why he was doing this to her. He needed a passing grade. Seeing an opportunity to break free from him she decided to make her move. She knew what he was really after so she figured that if she gave it to him she might be able to get him to back off. Samantha stood up and walked around the front of her desk. Now that she had practiced the move in class she was much more comfortable hopping up on the edge of her desk but this time she made no attempt to hold her dress down. She pushed herself back on the desk and spread her legs enough to make sure that he could clearly see her red panties. Sam motioned for the student to come over to her. Darryl dropped his backpack and walked over to his professor in shock. He stared slack-jawed at his hot professor spreading her legs for him.

"Maybe we can work something out Darryl."

Sam traced a line with her finger from her knee to her inner thigh while biting her lip. She stared at him as he moved closer to her with his eyes locked between her legs. She pushed her legs as far apart as she could while balancing on the edge of the desk. Her hand made its way across the edge of her stockings and up her bare thigh sending a shiver through her body. Samantha began to rub herself through her panties. She could feel her body responding and her pussy getting wetter as she applied more pressure with her hand. Samantha reached out with her other hand and grabbed the waist of Darryl's pants pulling him between her legs. His body pressed against hers while she pulled his pants open and pushed them down to the floor releasing his now rock hard cock. Sam moved her hands to his penis and began stroking him and looked up into his eyes.

"So, you're worried about failing my class?"

Darryl stammered "uh huh..."

"Is that what this has all been about?"

Not quite sure what she was talking about he managed to let out a quiet yes between moans.

After a minute of rubbing his cock she pushed herself off of her desk and onto her knees in front of her student. Without hesitating she wrapped her mouth around his hard cock and slid her lips down his shaft. Darryl couldn't believe what was happening to him. He put his hands on the back of his teacher's head and applied a little pressure with every downward thrust of hers. His knees weakened as her warm wet mouth enveloped his rock hard cock. Her tongue circled his cock as she sucked him off better than any college girl ever had. Darryl looked down at Mrs. Harrison and watched her bright red hair bouncing up and down as she fucked him with her mouth.

Samantha knew that she didn't have much time before her next class was going to start so she wanted to finish him off as fast as she could. She tried hard to hate what she was doing but she couldn't help getting turned on. She was at his mercy and was giving one of her students a blowjob in her office in between classes. For all she knew there were already students filing in to the room next door waiting for her to finishing sucking his dick. He had a long cock, which made it difficult for her to fit it all into her mouth but she managed to fit most of it in without gagging. She grabbed the base of his cock with her hands and stroked him while picking up her pace. Her lips tightened around his penis and felt it twitch once before exploding into her throat. She wasn't prepared for the amount of cum that he released into her mouth. His first shot cum hit the back of her throat followed by several more bursts of his hot salty cum. She waited until his cock emptied itself into her before slowly pulling her mouth away. She attempted to swallow every drop but it was too much for her and she felt some of his cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. After she pulled her mouth off of him she looked up at her student and saw him nervously pulling up his pants and running out her office.

Robert looked up to see a student stumble out of Mrs. Harrison's office frantically trying to buckle his pants. Thinking quickly he snapped a picture of him struggling with his pants with his cell phone before her heard the chirp of the IM program.

SAMMYNEW: You got what you wanted, now can I have my computer back???

Samantha waited for the door to close behind Darryl and quickly pulled her dress up around her waist before she began frantically rubbing herself through her panties. She knew she shouldn't be turned on but she was so horny that she needed relief. After sending the IM she pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. She looked up at the clock and saw that her next class was starting in a few minutes so she hurried. She fingered herself on her office floor while her student's cum still dripped down her chin and onto the front of her dress. Using her other hand she wiped up the cum on her chin and as much as she could from her dress before licking her fingers clean. She was so horny that she wanted to taste every last drop of his cum. Her body shuddered as she pushed herself over the edge when she heard her phone chirp.

SAMMY109: I think you must have me mistaken for someone else.

She clicked on the link and saw a picture of Darryl fixing his pants outside of her office. She got the wrong guy! If he was the right one how could he take a picture of himself?

SAMMY109: It looks like he enjoyed himself. How about you? Did you enjoy it too?

SAMMYNEW: You ASSHOLE!!

SAMMY109: Don't get mad at me, I didn't tell you to do that. I have an idea. Why don't you take off your panties for this next class? Let's put on a good show. Leave your panties in your top left drawer. You should hurry, class is starting soon.

Samantha stood up and fixed her dress. Realizing that she just made a huge mistake she did as she was instructed and left her panties in her desk before going into her classroom. Robert watched her enter the class and waited until she was chatting with a few students before he entered her office from the hallway door. He quickly opened up her drawer and found his prize. He was shocked to see that the front of her panties was completely soaked with her juices. He knew that she was enjoying this as much as he was. He stuffed her panties into his pants before going into the class room.

Mrs. Harrison had not yet started the class and was still discussing the reading assignment with a small group of students in the front of the room. Robert walked across the front of the room passing just outside of the small group and discreetly sized up his prey. He could see that her face was still flushed and thought that he saw a stain on the front of her dress. He didn't linger out of fear of being caught and hurriedly took a different seat for the next class.

Samantha stumbled through the beginning of her lecture before eventually regaining her confidence again. She was again very aware of all the hungry eyes from her students devouring her body. Sam could feel her juices dripping down her inner thigh and into her stockings. Robert watched her intently as she went through her lecture until she came to the reading session. He enjoyed the way that her breasts jiggled gently under her dress as she moved around. This time, Sam was much more graceful getting on to her desk and he noticed that she appeared less concerned about holding her dress down on her legs than the last time. He could see the tops of her stockings and at one point thought that he caught a glimpse of her bare flesh as she crossed her legs. He waited until the class was over before sending his next message.

SAMMY109: I can't believe how wet your panties are. I can still taste your sweet juices on them ;-)

Seeing the message she turned off her phone and threw it into her purse. She only had one more class to get through until she could get home and hide herself.

Robert spent the rest of the day in his other classes eager for his next chat session with Mrs. Harrison. He knew that she should be home by 3pm so he waited until then before IMing her again.

SAMMY109: Did you get my presents Samantha?

It took her a whole fifteen minutes before she finally replied to him.

SAMMNEW: What is all this stuff?

SAMMY109: Well, I thought you might want something new to wear tomorrow. I also sent you a web cam, tripod, and a netbook computer so that you can put on a better modeling show tonight. Since you will be modeling I thought you might want something to model so there is some lingerie too. You will get a new package every day. The package will have the outfit that I expect you to wear the next day and you will ONLY wear what I tell you to. Since your husband is leaving town on Friday we might need to come up with something special for then, but in the meantime why don't you set up the camera and see how your new clothes fits?

SAMMYNEW: There is no way that I am going to do this.

SAMMY109: I don't think you have much of a choice, do you? Remember, if you do what I say I will give you back your computer and all of your pictures. And if you don't I will ruin you. You can open all of the packages except for the small one. Don't open that until I tell you to.

An hour passed as Robert wait patiently for her reply. Eventually he received an invitation for a video chat. Robert was pleased with his choice of camera. He got the highest quality one that he could find and made sure that it had a good microphone too. When the screen came up she saw that she had arranged the tripod in the middle of her bedroom and she had already changed into the outfit that he bought for her. She was wearing a short gray pleated skirt and a silver satin button down short-sleeved shirt. The shirt was a slim fit and fit tightly against her torso. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra because he didn't include one in the package and she could see her breasts bouncing with every movement that she made. Her legs were covered in a pair of dark stocking that he knew were held up by a black lace garter belt. Rounding out the outfit was a pair of five inch high heels that accentuated the feminine curves of her legs.

Robert installed a voice modulator on his computer so that when he talked to her she would not be able to recognize his voice.

"Looks good Mrs. Harrison."

She looked back at him angrily.

"Turn around, let me see the rest of it."

Samantha slowly turned around until her back faced the camera.

"Bend over and touch the floor."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds