Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01

Robert watched as his teacher gave him a private show. The hem of her short skirt rode up her legs exposing the tops of her stocking first followed by the garter straps and her smooth skin. He watched anxiously as the hem of her skirt rested on the curve of her ass almost exposing her panties to him.

"Turn back around and show me your panties."

She stood back up and faced the camera before lifting up her skirt revealing her pink satin panties.

"Come closer."

She walked towards the camera holding up her skirt until he was faced with a full screen view of her red pussy hair pushing against the thin satin material of her panties. Robert loved the sight of a woman's pussy mound straining against a pair of panties.

"You did a very good job following my orders today. If you keep this up you'll be free in no time. Now let's see the other outfit."

Robert saw the gray fabric of her skirt cover the screen as she dropped her skirt before walking out of view. Moments later she reappeared on camera in a short black silk chemise that he purchased from Victoria's Secret. The chemise had a low neckline that teased him with a hint of flesh between her perky breasts. The bottom of the chemise was split high up her thigh on one side and trimmed with black lace. The whole thing barely covered her pussy and looked stunning on her. Robert pulled his pants down and began stroking himself while watching Samantha model her lingerie.

"Why don't you demonstrate for me what you did to make your panties so wet between classes?"

Samantha walked over to her bed and sat on the edge spreading her legs for the camera. She pulled up the hem of the chemise and looked right into the camera as she began touching herself.

"You like that don't you?"

Samantha nodded silently.

"Did you fuck that kid today?"

She shook her head as she began rubbing her clit.

"Did you suck his cock?"

She nodded slowly.

"Did you swallow?"

She nodded again.

"Did you like it?"

Robert heard a small noise escape her mouth as she pushed a finger inside of her. She slowly fucked herself for a moment before nodding again. Robert was getting so turned on at the sight before him. He was stroking himself faster with every noise that she made.

"Do you like the taste of cum?"

Her other hand was now rubbing her breast through the chemise while she moaned. She was having a difficult time maintaining eye contact with the camera as she got more worked up. Her eyes closed and her head fell back as she nodded again.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Yessss"

"Yes, what?"

"I like the taste of cum" The words came out slowly as she continued to fuck herself for him.

Samantha moved her hand from her chest and used it to support herself on the edge of her bed. Her fingers worked their way deep inside of her dripping pussy. Robert could see that her breathing was getting heavy. His hand was a blur as he pounded his meat.

"I want to hear you Mrs. Harrison"

She let out a loud moan in response.

"OH GOD"

"That's it, don't hold back"

"OOOOHHHHH"

Her hand was moving faster and faster. She couldn't balance herself anymore and fell back against her bed with her legs hanging over the edge. Sam moved her other hand down and started rubbing her clit, which immediately pushed her over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed. After a few moments her hands fell to her sides while she lay prone on her back with her legs spread wide apart.

Robert's cock erupted, shooting cum all over her computer again. He continued to stroke himself while staring at her glistening pussy between her milky white thighs. It was several minutes until hard-on melted in his hands.

"Very good Mrs. Harrison. You can open the last box now."

He watched her slowly sit up and move across her room. She was clearly still out of breathe when she reappeared on the edge of her bed with a small box in her hands. Slowly she pulled back the tape and picked through the packing material before coming across her last present of the day. It was a small wireless silver egg shaped vibrator. She looked up into the camera with a curious look on her face while holding up the package.

"I hope you like it Mrs. Harrison. You are to insert that into your pussy before leaving your house. Right now you will go downstairs and leave the remote control in your mailbox."

He watched as she nodded and began to pick up her clothes.

"No, you will do it in the outfit you have on now."

Samantha looked up at the camera with wide eyes.

"Wait. You will put on your high heels first."

He waited as she sat frozen for a moment.

"NOW!"

She quickly opened the package and pulled out the remote control before getting off of her bed and rushing out of the room. He wished that he could watch her as she went out to her mailbox wearing nothing but a short black chemise, that would barely cover her dripping pussy, and high heels. He was going to wait until later in the night when she and her husband were sleeping before collecting his toy. Robert was stunned that Mrs. Harrison turned out to be so easily dominated, and she seemed to be enjoying it too! He didn't know what he was going to do next, but he knew that he wasn't done with her by a long shot.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds