Manipulated Destiny

Bloodied and bruised, Buckland did not want to lose what he worked so hard for all these years. Taking up his cane, and with his eyes downcast, he limped his way out of the office. "See you in one month, sir."

Once the door was shut, the older gentleman looked at the two women and said, "I am really sorry for the suffering both of you endured all this time. I had no idea this had happened when it did; otherwise I would have stopped it. You ladies are free to leave."

"Mr. MacGregor?" Skyler softly spoke. Her voice trembled, and she worried about the possible answer to her question. Almost immediately she felt Devyn's arm circle her waist protectively.

"Yes?"

"Is there some way I can be reunited with the rest of my family again?" she asked with misty green eyes.

The bearded man took a deep breath before answering. He knew he had to assist these two women in some way to repair at least some of the damage which had been done. "Come with me to my office. We'll sit and talk and I'll tell you how we can best accomplish that."

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 809 milliseconds