Marcie's Switch

Brent grasped and fingered her hairy pussy as they entered the shower. He then pulled her close to him and kissed her neck. He snuck his hand behind her back to his nose in order to smell the musky aroma of her pussy. She was so wet his fingers practically dripped with her juices. He unashamedly put his hand in his mouth and sucked his wet fingers. Seeing this, Marcie had to have a kiss; she searched the folds of his mouth for remnants of her own juices. Her desire was so intense, that she was about ready to explode. They quickly washed and toweled each other dry before rushing toward the bed.

Marcie lay across the bed with her butt on the edge for easy accessibility to her pussy. She raised her long legs and spread them exposing her black haired, luscious pussy. Brent could see white fluid forming in her opening, threatening to drip down toward her beautiful anus. He quickly shoved his face in her pussy and lapped at the juices, swallowing it as more continued to flow.

His oral skills were exceptional. Marcie was writhing as he tormented her with his skillful tongue caresses and oral manipulation of her clitoris. She came with a stupendous vibration that stiffened her body. She jerked and jerked as Brent held on to drive the climax to its highest peak.

When she came down slightly, Brent was ready to serve her the main course. His humongous cock easily entered her excessively lubricated channel. His skilled strokes had Marcie profusely sweating, squirming in ecstatic agony, climaxing again and again as his giant cock continued to trounce her pussy. Her hips were driving into him, and then back again as his cock stayed tenaciously inside. A spectator would assume they were trying to punish one another because their flying asses made it appear that they were virtually hammering one another.

Brent felt the stirrings of climax deep in his gonads. His prostate gland ached as it began its secretion of fluid that would carry his sperm to his urethra, and ultimately explode into her expanding vaginal canal. He tried to slow down to prolong it, but Marcie began a rapid series of hip movements as her pussy tightened around his cock. She was having the ultimate climax, the kind that renders one close to unconsciousness. Her face became vacant, the look of her eyes distant; she was in a faraway place where few ever go. Her jaws clenched. Her hips rose from the bed in one giant thrust. Sweat poured off her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs: “Ohhhhhhhhh. Oh…my…..God!!!!”

She continued to loudly yell at Brent: “Harder. Harder. Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Mmm. Oh, God! Oh, my God!!!”

Her body made one final downward stroke and then gave another hard thrust. She held her pelvis tight against Brent’s body as he spewed three month’s worth of cum deep into her gaping vagina. His body gave several jerks as the final sensations concluded. He collapsed, panting, into her arms.

They lay clinging to one another until Marcie finally stirred. She grasped his face between her hands and gave him a deep kiss.

“That was great, baby. I think I’m going to have a hard time giving you up.”

“Who says you have to give me up? Don’t you know I’m already crazy about you?”

“Oh, sweetie. If only it were that simple. But, we have each other for the weekend; let’s not waste a minute of it. Come on, let’s shower and go for a horse-carriage ride. Then we can find a nice Italian restaurant, and have a lovely dinner with some wine. Then I’m gonna put out the Do Not Disturb sign and we aren’t leaving this room for the rest of the weekend.”

“Hmmm. I’m a willing prisoner. What are you going to do to me all that time?”

She bent down and put his cock in her mouth and began her expert sucking action.

“You’ll just have to wait and see,” she said as she felt the stirrings of an erection. “But, first, we’d better take care of this big fella before we go.”

On Monday morning, they ate breakfast at the hotel while the bellhops brought down their luggage. Marcie hated to say good-bye but Brent would be back Friday afternoon to take her home for the weekend. There were a few things she needed to do in the office. She knew it would be a conflict with Daddy. He’d be expecting her to stay with him. He’d be horny what with her being gone for a week, but if things continued to work out with Brent she’d have to explain things to him.

“Oh, well. I’ll have other things to think about when I get to the Joliet office,” she said to herself.

Marcie worked hard the whole week, staying late at the office doing paperwork after a long day in the field. Things were beginning to shape up, but there was no way she was going to be able to return home for the weekend. She’d just have to call Melanie and have her finalize the things she’d wanted to do.

Periodically throughout the week she and Brent would talk on the phone like little lovebirds and send hot e-mails to each other. Their love for each other grew daily. He agreed to fly over for the weekend even though they both knew there would be precious little time to see one another. Any moment together would be precious, they both felt.

One day a few weeks later, she received a shocking telephone call from her father.

“Hi, hon. It’s your father. I need you to come home the weekend after next. I have a surprise for ya.”

Marcie’s stomach flipped somersaults. She knew this day would come, and she had tried so hard to avoid it. She knew she had to explain that it was over between them because she and Brent were in love.

“Daddy, I, uh . . . .”

“Don’t say anything, Pumpkin. Guess what!!! Melanie and I are getting married. She wants you to be the bridesmaid, and I’ve asked Brent to be my best man. I think that boy’s hopelessly in love with you, darlin. I think it’d be a good idea for you to settle down with him. He’s a keeper.”

“Oh, Daddy. You’re the best father in the whole world. I love you so much. Of course, I’ll be Melanie’s bridesmaid—but tell her she has to ask me.” She laughed as she said, “You aren’t micromanaging the wedding like you do everything else, are you?”

He chuckled, and said, “You know me. But you were right about Melanie. She can stick up for herself and give as good as she gets. Ok, hon, I’ll be talking to you some more later. Remember what I said about Brent. That boy’s a keeper.”

“All right. Bye, Daddy. Have Brent call me as soon as he can.”

Epilogue

Brent flew back to Joliet that weekend with a gorgeous engagement ring. Marcie accepted his proposal, of course. In discussing the wedding date, they thought about having a co-wedding with their father and Melanie, but they thought that might take away from their special day. So, they decided to get married by a local judge as soon as the licenses were obtained.

As her father and new “mother” were leaving for their honeymoon, Marcie took them both aside and told them of their marriage.

“Oh, honey, we’re so happy for you,” Melanie said. “Lemme give you a big hug.”

“That’s right, Pumpkin. We are very happy for you,” her father said.

He then turned to Brent and said, “You know, Brent. I don’t want Melanie to work anymore, so why don’t you let her train you in her position? I’d like you to become a member of our firm as well as a member of our family.”

“And, Marcie, we can talk about replacing you in Joliet when we return from our honeymoon. We want you to start working on giving us our first grandchild.”

Their return flight to Joliet was a happy one. They were so filled with promise for the future and they were so very much in love.
___________

Note to readers: Your comments are greatly appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds