Marion Turns Me On Ch. 06

I hammered into Tye, pushing him grunting across the floor toward V and she held out a high heeled foot to his shoulder and became part of the deed as she braced him. Tye was moaning and groaning, was delirious with pleasure and he lost control and shivered and shook and moaned and groaned and grunted and I raked my nails over his red back and he was helpless before my onslaught and he shouted and came and came and came and I fucked him and my shoulder length hair flicked and my earrings tugged and my necklace swayed and I threw my head back and came deep inside of that hot tight ass. I slumped onto Tye's back and my cock softened and slipped out and I well knew the lonely feeling of cock receding and leaving me empty and wanting. "Oh my fucking god," escaped softly from his lips.

I left Tye on the floor, went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and returned to V. "My turn," she said with a smile. She stood, cupped my cheek in her small hand, slipped her thumb into my mouth and I sucked it. I sucked her thumb as if it was a small cock and she led me to the extra-large bed and lay me down.

I lay on my back in the middle of that luxurious bed and V crawled over my face and said, "I want some more of your delicious tongue." I looked up at her over me and licked her sweet lips and her hair cascaded down around and over my face as V squirmed and rocked on me. I chewed and bit and licked and V growled and threw back her head and came and I sucked her and licked her and my cock was hard.

In a move reminiscent of Marion, V moved down my body and I marveled at her small body, almost forty years difference between us, but one would never know, she looked amazing. V moved down my body and squirmed and I felt wet, velvety heat descend over me and I moaned. V leaned down and we kissed and our tongues danced and she moved gracefully on me as I pumped into her.

In a move reminiscent of Marion, V rolled us over and hair long, black hair fanned out across the soft white sheet and she urged me to fuck her and make her come. I leaned down and kissed and nipped and bit and chewed her tiny nipples and she moaned as I sawed my thick cock in and out of her hot cunt, her amazing body. She moaned loudly as my most recent piercing hit her clit, my bell ringer Marion called it, a bar at the base of my cock that stimulates a clit when I'm fucking a woman.

Tye lay silently on the floor as V and I pleasured each other, my hard cock rocking her small body while my hair flicked and feminine accessories swayed and she wanted me to take her from behind and I did and punched into her over and over and pulled her upright and held her to my chest and I fucked her. V snaked a hand up, around my neck and grabbed my hair and rocked her hips against me and I fucked her and pinched her nipples and slapped her bare cunt. I spanked her wet cunt and V rocked and squealed and came on my hard cock and I grunted and spasmed and released into her and held her while we calmed.

I could feel her smile as she said, "Yes, quite the impudent one, aren't you." I chuckled.

"Let's get Tye in on this," V said. We disengaged and I untied the ropes binding Tye. I helped him to slowly rise, to get the blood flowing and he joined us on the bed and I remember V taking control and making Tye and me sixty-nine while she flogged us. I remember laying on my back sucking Tye's cock while V fucked me with a strapon. I remember Tye fucking my ass with his hard cock while I licked V's pussy then fucked her. I remember fucking V's sweet pussy and feeling Tye's cock move in V's tight ass while she writhed between us and her hair enveloped my face in a curtain of black silk.

I remember helping V back into her gorgeous emerald green beaded dress and telling her how special she is and how I enjoyed and cherished being with her and her Tye and it meant the world to me to hear her reciprocate my sentiments and we kissed goodbye and I found a disheveled and satisfied Marion and laughed and we went home.

And so we lived our lives, Marion and I. She kept up her volunteer work. I left the tech company that made me a rich man when my contractual obligation was up and wished them well as they did me. I noodled around our two story high rise condo overlooking the wide, deep river beyond the busy boulevard and, dressed in delightful clothes, lingerie and darling accessories, started writing dozens and dozens cell phone apps out of boredom. From games to financials, the most popular was one that simulated "seeing" under clothes to the naked body below. Marion and I attended the exclusive adult parties from time to time and I always get a kick and a cock twitch when I see intimate partners on TV or in the news. Life with Marion was good. Life as a slender, attractive woman was good.

One lazy Sunday morning Marion and I lingered in bed. She was on her tummy and I was propped on an elbow tracing the tattoos on her back. She'd added another line to the ancient script on her upper left shoulder about the time she relented and had Lou tattoo her lower back in the same elegant squiggles that were on my own upper chest and lower back.

I was lazily tracing her lower back tattoo when its meaning zoomed into focus like a hidden computer generated 3D image and I gasped. I could feel Marion's smile when she said, "About time, baby."

"Marion, oh my god, I...," tears welled in my eyes and I wiped them away with a manicured finger as I read my name in that elegant, complicated, impossible script on her lower back, just above her perfect rear. I leaned down and kissed it and licked away a tear that fell and pooled in a dimple of Venus.

Marion stretched, reached out, opened a drawer on her bedside chest and pulled out three items, two pictures and a sheet of paper. She handed them to me and I read the paper as she rolled to her back and looked at me with a smile and love in her eyes.

The paper was the translation of the fifth line of the script on her upper back. It read 'Soulmate.' I wiped another tear and said, "Oh, Marion," and tenderly kissed her lips. I looked at the picture of the tattoo on my chest and after a moments, minutes, was able to read 'Marion's.' I switched to the picture of the tattoo along my lower back, knowing what I'd find, but eager to see it and there it was, 'Soulmate.' I was Marion's soulmate and she was mine. It was perfect and my love soared and it was well after noon before we got out of bed that lazy Sunday morning.

*

Marion's long lean legs appeared on the stairs, taking me out of my reverie. My heart beat faster as I admired Marion descending the black wrought iron spiral staircase. She looked so beautiful in an azure wrap style dress, sheer black thigh highs complete with back seams, and black high heels. She smiled at me and kneeled before me, raised my dress, lowered my panty, unlocked me, kissed my cock and adjusted me, stood, took my hand and said, "Ready?" I nodded, finished my champagne and we were off.

On the way to the party she fingered my purple shoulder length hair and said, "Mmm, I think maybe it's time to grow your hair out. Make it longer, down to, say, here." She fingered and toyed with my nipple beneath my dress and sheer lacy bra. "Let it swish across your back. Give you a different taste of femininity. Would you like that, baby. It would give me more to grab onto when I'm fucking your ass." I blushed and Marion smiled as the cab driver glanced at us in the rear view mirror.

We arrived at the residence, more an estate, really, where the party was being held, paid the cabbie and strolled arm in arm to the wide front door. A glamorous woman answered the door and I recalled the mole high on the inside of her left thigh and the fresh flavor of her bare pussy. She welcomed us with a smile and air kisses, ushered us in and offered us champagne to which we gladly accepted.

We mingled with the handsome men and beautiful women of both genders and not an hour later I was on my knees, my wheat yellow microfiber sleeveless front snap dress ripped open and hanging, the hem flipped over my tattooed back and my lacy black cheekie panty at my feet. Fingers twisted my pierced nipples under my sheer black lacy bra. My pierced tongue teased and pleased a well-known socialite's sweet bare pussy as her famous husband's thick, hard cock spread me and speared me and claimed me and I moaned into her sweet cunt and my cock was hard in someone's mouth and my hair flicked and my earrings tugged and swayed and my love for Marion knew no bounds.

*****

Thanks for reading the latest offering of Marion and her soulmate's tale. I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds