Mark of the Incubus Ch. 10

Agnes threw a bible that was sitting in one of the pews at James who just stood there and let it hit him. He figured she would feel better if she hit him.

It actually took the thrill out of it for Agnes if James was just going to sit there with his smug smile and take every punch.

"You're a dick," Agnes cursed then quickly got dressed and stormed out of the church.

***

Agnes didn't know why but she showed up at Nolan's house. She went to the station first but was told that Nolan was off taking care of his mother.

Agnes stood at the screen door trying to get herself to knock. Nolan's house was a quaint white Colonial American house with a rocking chair on the porch and a few lemon trees on the side of the house.

The close line had a few sheets drying in the summer sun, blowing in the cool breeze.

Agnes wanted someone honest right now. A man who was noble... Nolan's charcoal eyes lit up with surprise to see Agnes on his front step.

"Agnes? Hey...," Nolan immediately saw that Agnes was upset. Her entire demeanor was that of a beaten dog. "What's wrong? What happened?"

Agnes didn't say a word but wrapped her arms around Nolan's neck, burying her face into his neck inhaling his musk of leather and lemons.

"It's okay," Nolan said. He wrapped his arms around Agnes. Their hearts beat together in harmony giving Agnes comfort. The birds sang. The wind hummed. So this was what a peaceful home felt like...

"Is that little Agnes Milton?"

Nolan and Agnes broke apart when they heard the sweet voice of Eleanor Colt. Then they saw her in the door frame of the living room.

Agnes hadn't seen Mrs. Colt in a year since she was diagnosed. She had seen her at Sunday Church but now Agnes hardly recognized her.

"Hi, Mrs. Colt," Agnes wiped her watery eyes and broke into a smile.

Eleanor took Agnes into a warm, motherly embrace that Agnes never knew existed. Mary never hugged Agnes this way.

Eleanor took a good look at Agnes who took a good look at Eleanor. Eleanor was wan, pale, and thin. Her once glorious auburn hair was gone, a silk scarf now wrapped around Eleanor's head.

Eleanor's lips were dry and somewhat cracked. Her gray eyes still so full of life but now like two marble grave stones staring at Agnes filling her with grief.

"Those dark violet eyes of yours," Eleanor beamed. "Always had my Nolan in a tizzy."

"Mom," Nolan's cheeks burned in embarrassment. He was like the shy little boy again that Agnes would build sand castles with in the sand box then wrestle.

"Don't be such a baby, Nolan," Eleanor lightly scolded her son. "Why haven't you invited her in? We were just about to have lunch. I don't eat much so you can have most of mine."

"You need to eat, mom," Nolan frowned now becoming the stern parent.

Eleanor waved a dismissive hand at her son as she pulled Agnes further into the house. She chatted away as they ate lunch together.

Agnes forgot all about James and Vesta letting the Irish hospitality soak into her muscles and relax.

***

"You're mom is always so nice to me," Agnes said as she helped Nolan fold the now dry sheets. Eleanor had gone to bed for a nap. It was late afternoon approaching 6 pm.

"Why wouldn't she be nice to you?" Nolan took two corners and Agnes took two corners then they both came together their fingers touching as they joined the sheet corners.

The touch lit a spark that made Agnes's heart skip a beat. Agnes shrugged as she took the other corners then they repeated the action.

"I was always kind of jealous of you, Nolan," Agnes said as she got another sheet. "Wish I had a parent like yours..."

Nolan and Agnes brushed fingers again, their faces inches away, feeling the heat of each other's breath. They stood frozen for a minute. The scent of fresh clean linen along with Nolan's natural scent whirled together filling Agnes's lungs and her heart with joy.

"You had your dad," Nolan spoke softly.

Agnes felt her chest well up with sadness at the mention of her father. She had managed to keep the sorrow suppressed but with Nolan the dam seemed to crack letting the melancholy trickle forth.

Agnes sniffled. She didn't know why she was crying now. Nolan encircled Agnes with his strong arms letting her weight rest into his body for support. The sheet dropped to their feet, disregarded in this moment of comfort.

"I'm sorry...," Agnes gave a dry sob. "I don't know why I'm such a mess."

"I think you deserve a break," Nolan whispered encouragingly. "You're strong enough to get through it."

"No I'm not," Agnes looked up at Nolan with her rheumy indigo eyes into his soft charcoal eyes.

"Remember when we'd wrestle as kids?" Nolan asked smiling. "Every time I pushed you down you'd always get back up. Even with the older kids. You never stayed down."

Agnes smiled. She did remember that.

"I think I'm just a glutton for punishment," Agnes chuckled through the tears. "Mary always said I was too dumb to stay down."

Nolan kissed Agnes's forehead. The warmth of his kiss radiated love. The heat blossomed and grew spreading through Agnes's body like a slow burning flame. It was nothing like James's kisses so full of lust and desire for self gratification.

Nolan's kiss was the sun that broke through the dark clouds and Agnes was too blind to realize that the sky was dark before until she felt the warm rays on her flesh.

Agnes lifted her chin looking deep into Nolan's eyes. He bent forward and kissed her lips. Lightly at first. Their lips brushed against each other sending tingles through Agnes's lips. Then Nolan pressed his mouth more firmly against hers.

It was sensuous, intoxicating as the kiss took control of Agnes. Her senses fully awake. Nolan tumbled back onto the couch never breaking the kiss as Agnes settled herself onto Nolan's lap.

Agnes's pussy wept with need as a fire started in her loins. She could feel the hard pulse of Nolan's arousal against her pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Agnes asked caressing Nolan's face.

"Yes," Nolan nodded breathless. He drew her back into his loving embrace, his hands traveling up Agnes's shirt.

Feeling of Nolan's rough yet gentle hands on her skin made Agnes's heart flutter. He raked his fingers along her spine causing heat to crawl up along it making Agnes sigh.

Just as Nolan was about to unhook Agnes's bra there was a violent twisting in her stomach like something was twisting a knife inside her.

Agnes wrenched back violently, crying out in agony. She fell back onto the floor as a loud hum drummed in her ears. Agnes could barely hear Nolan calling her name.

"Agnes? Agnes, what's wrong?" Nolan felt her forehead then wrenched his hand away as her skin felt like a hot iron.

Agnes heard the hissing and felt her familiar writhe inside her. She lifted her shirt to see the creature's coils erupting and stretching her skin as if trying to get out through there by force.

"Damn it!" Agnes swore through gritted teeth. Sweat beaded off her forehead as she watch Nolan watch her in horror and confusion.

"I'm calling 911," Nolan spoke quickly. But Agnes caught his wrist before he could dial.

"No," Agnes pleaded. What she wanted was a quick escape. She got her wish when Nolan suddenly fainted. He wasn't squeamish, Agnes knew so did she knock him out?

Agnes suddenly heard a dark chuckle echo in the back of her mind. She recognized it as James. Damn it, James! What was happening to her?

***

Once the attack subsided Agnes managed to get Nolan onto the couch. She checked his pulse just in case. Then she left quietly.

What the fuck was that??? She wondered frantically as she drove home that night. Then she saw a silver Mercedes in the driveway.

Fuck. What was Louis doing here?

***

Agnes found her older brother with her little brother sitting in the living room. Charlie was reading his science text book trying to avoid a conversation about girls that his brother always loved to bring up.

Louis loved to brag about his conquests from before his marriage as well as after. Carol knew of course. She was your typical 50s house wife. She saw everything but said nothing. Just kept swallowing opiates, diet pills, washed down with vodka with a Barbie smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, baby sis," Louis looked up from his iPhone to flash his smug devil's smile at her.

Louis and Agnes looked the most alike with the same chins, round faces but Louis's eyes were a dark cobalt blue while Agnes's were a dark purple. Louis had dark hair like Agnes as well. The same fair skin. Charlie looked more like dad with his sandy hair, thin lips and jovial smile.

"What are you doing here, Louis?" Agnes asked not in the mood for mind games.

"Mom's sick so I came to see how you kids were doing," Louis shrugged. Louis wore his finest Italian suit with his favorite emerald green tie with it's golden pin.

Agnes was loathe to admit but Louis was a handsome guy. All he had to do was smile and girls's panties would melt away.

"Mom's been in the hospital for 5 weeks and you choose now to visit and console us," Agnes wasn't buying it.

"Console?" Louis cocked a finely groomed eyebrow. "Didn't realize you and mom were so close."

"Spit it out, Louie, I'm not in the mood for your bull shit today," Agnes spat. Charlie winced as if feeling the sting of his sister's retort.

Louis smirked his wolf smirk then got up from the leather chair and said, "Since mom is incapacitated I'm in charge of her estate."

"Her estate?" Agnes's eyes widened in cynical surprise. "I wouldn't call this shit hole an estate. More of a hovel."

Louis chuckled, "I brought dinner. The finest cajun cuisine all the way from New Orleans."

The way Louis looked at Agnes with such familiarity not appropriate for a sibling made her stomach churn and not because of the serpent that writhed within her. It felt her rage and hurt like they were it's own.

The mirror beside the doorway cracked from the force of Agnes's irritation. Louis stopped curiously pointing out, "Must be an old mirror. That's 7 years bad luck I think."

"Please, Agnes," Charlie peeked from behind the safety of his text book like a turtle cautiously peeking out of his shell.

What Agnes really wanted was to blow Louis's head off but she didn't have the energy to clean brain matter off the flower paper walls and cheap carpet.

"Cajun huh?" Agnes took a deep breath, placing her rage into a box then storing it for later. "My favorite."

***

Agnes hardly touched her dinner. She wasn't hungry, losing her appetite from before and after she entered the house. Louis talked for the most part. If Agnes wasn't familiar with her family this would have been a nice dinner between siblings.

But Louis's wolfish blue eyes once in a while would catch Agnes in their sights. A secret smirk on his face. Sometimes his foot would brush against Agnes's. She was too polite to stab him with her fork so she would just withdraw her foot. She didn't want to ruin Charlie's night.

Agnes let Charlie run up stairs though he was reluctant to leave her alone with their older brother.

"Just please don't kill him," Charlie pleaded. "I don't like him either but I don't want to have to explain to cops and doctors why our brother's head exploded all over the kitchen."

"I could just have James kill him," Agnes shrugged jokingly but Charlie's steely blue eyes widened in fear.

Agnes kissed Charlie on the forehead then ruffled up his sandy hair then sent him on his way with a reassuring smile.

The little fan in the kitchen rested on the counter and the window was open letting in the cool night breeze that was a great relief to the stuffiness of the kitchen.

The chimes chimed prettily as Agnes began soaking the dirty dishes in the hot soapy water. She felt Louis's presence before he spoke, "Rugrat's gone up to bed?"

"He was tired," Agnes spoke coolly. "School starts again soon and he's kind of stressed."

The scent of expensive cologne surrounded Agnes like a cloud of gnats making her skin prickle with unease. She felt Louis's burning crotch before it pressed against her arse with perverse intent.

"Stop it," Agnes ordered giving all of her strength not to spin around and rip out her brother's throat.

"You used to love it," Louis whispered into Agnes's ear making her skin crawl.

Agnes tossed the sponge into the water then turned on her brother who was dangerously close, glaring at her with those possessive cobalt blue eyes that coldly raked over her skin.

"You're a sick pervert, Louis," Agnes spat.

"That's not what you used to say about me."

"You tricked me into thinking I was adopted."

"I only removed the obstacle that was in the way of what you wanted," Louis shrugged, his eyes lingering on her breasts. "It was partly your fault."

"My fault?!" The serpent within her hissed with outrage.

"Always dressing slutty in those tight shirts and short skirts," Louis licked his lips. "There was that one maxi dress that I could see your bra and panties as plain as day."

Agnes pushed Louis away roughly. The plates and glasses vibrated, ready to break. The serpent within her ready to crawl up her throat and strike. That would make Louis shit himself.

Louis was a master manipulator. He was a sociopath who went the extra mile. It happened years ago...

Louis had come home from college for spring vacation. He forged adoption papers then presented them to Agnes when she was 18. He had Agnes convinced and that he was always attracted to her. She should have known better.

The night before Louis was to return to college (and his college girlfriend that he was cheating on with other girls, Carol was one of them) Agnes went into Louis's room where he was awake and waiting for her.

Louis had experience. More than Beau making the sex that much better until the night was soiled the next day when Louis revealed it was all a trick.

Louis was brought up as Mary's golden boy so he could do and get away with everything. Even fucking his sister.

"I remember when you were wearing nothing but my high school football jersey," Louis leaned back and closed his eyes as if he was having an orgasm at the mere thought.

"You're a sick psycho who tricked his little sister into having sex with him," Agnes growled not wanting her voice to carry upstairs where Charlie would hear. "You're disgusting."

No one but Louis and Agnes know what happened between them. Agnes never even told Michelle. Partly from shame, partly from the disgust that it felt kind of good.

It was one of the reasons Agnes believed she was an evil girl. What's more evil than incest? Louis had said the royal Ancient Egyptians did it so why not them? But Louis had added false adoption papers to drive the con home.

"You know you've missed my mammoth cock," Louis touched his hungry bulge, like a peacock showing off his magnificent tail.

"You never mentioned that night once," Agnes clenched her hands on the counter that cracked from the force of her rage. She wanted to direct it at Louis but she promised Charlie so the counter was going to receive the brunt of her rage.

"You never once expressed further interest," Agnes continued trying to work out Louis's angle. "I was a forgotten satellite in orbit of your little solar system. Why rub up on me now?"

"You and Pastor Abel are fucking and I hate it when people touch my things," Louis spoke simply but with a furrowed brow.

"You're kidding me," Agnes said glaring daggers at her perverted older brother. "I was fucking Beau and other dudes in between for years and you didn't give a shit."

"They weren't a threat," Louis said as he spun Agnes around, she felt his maleness pressed hard against her womanhood that despite her disgust was in heat. Sharing the sex drive of an incubus blurred all lines, even relatives.

"I always intended to fuck you again but I had to wait for the right moment when I could divorce Carol and could do anything I wanted."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say," Agnes scoffed. "I want the real reason."

Agnes was ready to make Louis choke on his own blood but then she spied her incubus lover's reflection in the window. She turned her head to see if he was behind them only to see no one. Was he disguised as Louis?

Louis buried his face in the back of her head inhaling her scent of lavender and sunflower perfume. He pinned her wrists down on the counter not noticing the cracks made from Agnes's palms.

"The truth...," Louis growled. "Fine..."

No... Agnes would know if it was. The mark on her chest would prickle or burn. This was her perverted sociopathic brother.

Louis began rubbing his sister's hot moist pussy through her denim shorts. Agnes gave an involuntary purr as she felt her brother's finger rub her hard making her feel good.

"There was just something about you that dinner with the Pastor and after that...," Louis said as he rubbed harder. "I was overcome with... with need. I was so hard I couldn't stand without a coat over my crotch."

Agnes saw James's reflection smile and serpent eyes gleam. She remembered James affect on women and that he said they shared power. Did Agnes inspire lust in all men now? Even her brother? Why hadn't Michelle come onto her?

"I masturbated everyday in my office," Louis went on as he began rubbing his tortured flesh against her womanhood. "In the shower... even in my car when I saw a girl who looked like you."

Though fabric separated their loins, Agnes thought Louis would cum in his pants just because of the friction. She was ashamed to admit that she would cum too. She would have to burn everything she was wearing afterwards.

"Oh God, Agnes...," Louis gasped as he tried to pull her shorts off.

"Louis!" Agnes forced him off and she had him by the throat. Louis was surprised that his sister was stronger than him. It was sudden shock that made him pause.

Louis was used to giving orders and others obeying them but right now he was like a whipped puppy who would have sucked on her toes if Agnes told him.

Agnes saw that her brother's erection was so hard it would break the zipper.

"Control yourself," she warned. Yet she had a hard time containing her lust now. Hot shame and desire mingled in her throat and in her pussy. Agnes was worked up by Nolan but their night was interrupted by Agnes's familiar (through James as well... possibly).

But had Agnes sunk so low as to want to fuck her manipulative older brother? The man she loathed with a passion? The more people she had sex with the more power she could gather but...

Louis took advantage of Agnes's hesitation and forced his mouth onto hers, claiming it with a brusque kiss, his tongue trying to spear it's way into her mouth.

Agnes felt around for the knives. She was fighting an internal battle as well. Her mind was screaming NO but her body was screaming a resounding YES. Fuck YES!

Agnes found herself sucking on her brother's tongue and slightly parting her legs allowing Louis's knee to rub her hot wet crotch. His hand was up her shirt cupping her breast with frantic passion.

But Agnes wasn't so far gone in sin to allow this sacrilege to take place again.

Agnes managed to grab the large carving knife, the same knife she threatened her mother with. She held it to his crotch. Louis immediately stopped, feeling the cold sharp blade on his hardened sex.

"Back. Up," Agnes threatened through gritted teeth. Louis did as his sister commanded, backing up cautiously until they were parted at a good distance.

Louis straightened himself up regaining some composure. His expression became cold and calculating, "I'm selling the house. You have until the beginning of September to vacate."

"You're kicking us out?" Agnes cried incredulously.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds