Mark of the Incubus Ch. 10

September was a week away.

"You can't afford to stay here," Louis smoothed his dark hair. "I can raise the rent and Charlie can't work yet since he's a minor. You always said you wanted to escape this one horse hillbilly town anyway. Now's your chance."

"I don't have the money," Agnes raged.

"I could reconsider," Louis sighed. "If... I had incentive."

Agnes's cheeks burned while a sick thrill surged through her clit.

"You have until tomorrow morning to give me an answer," Louis said. "Goodnight, little sister."

***

Agnes paced up and down her room seething with anger. The hand print on her chest like a birth mark she wanted to burn off.

Then suddenly she felt the mark burn. James's eloquent voice filled the room, "How disappointing. I would have loved to see such a show of sibling love."

Agnes rounded on her demon lover with the fury of hell, "What the fuck was that about tonight? Huh?! You don't want me screwing Nolan but you're okay with me fucking my prick of a brother?"

"You humans have such hang ups," James lounged on Agnes's bed reminding her briefly of the riddling Cheshire Cat with it's devious smile from that Disney cartoon movie.

"Did you make my familiar try to burst out of my stomach?" Agnes accused.

"Maybe...," James shrugged, his brown eyes dangerous and full of possessiveness.

"Why are you here?" Agnes fumed.

James materialized before Agnes admiring her red cheeks and flashing indigo eyes.

"You're so hot when you're mad," James cooed as he reached out to her but Agnes pulled back.

"I'm not in the mood right now," Agnes fumed.

"That's not true," James chuckled. "I can smell your cum dripping from your hot cunt."

James took Agnes by the neck, drawing her into a lustful yet violent embrace. He buried his nose in her hair breathing her deep as if he would possess everything about her.

Agnes's pussy clenched. It was on fire. Her mark seemed to send waves of tingles through out her body. She wanted to melt into James. Her body was taking control.

But while her body was in control Agnes's mental gears were turning. She was tired of being used by everyone.

James managed to get Agnes's denim shorts off as if by his touch they dissolved away into air. Her panties were next as James pushed Agnes down on the bed.

Agnes set aside her rational thoughts... for now. The serpent in her belly hissed in self satisfaction as Agnes felt James's molten hot cock push it's way into her womanly folds so slick with her arousal.

Her body erupted into a passionate flame that was fed by the demon pastor's hot poker that reached deep within Agnes's tender flesh, stretching her fleshy walls leaving his mark as he always did.

Agnes came three times. Once from James's mouth paying special attention to her nipples. His tongue teased and danced about her hardened nubs making her pussy sopping wet. Her love juice spurted out, ruining the sheets.

The entire time Agnes left her mind blank. She allowed the incubus to have his sexual fill. Agnes focused above her on the plastic glowing stars that cast her and the room in a ghostly green glow.

Agnes focused on the Demon Star, Algol. It was the head of the medusa in the constellation of Perseus. Poor Medusa. A victim of the gods and of men. Agnes could relate...

James then fell asleep beside her. Agnes carefully got out of bed. She wondered if James could read her mind right now even though he was asleep. Demons in human form are subject to some human weaknesses.

Agnes waited. Nothing. James's firm chest that Agnes loved to kiss and rest upon rose and fell in a steady fashion. Good.

Agnes slipped on her kimono silk robe. It was her favorite and the nicest thing she owned. She was still a little horny and knew just who to vent it on. But this time it would end differently...

***

Louis was half asleep. It was difficult to sleep with such a raging erection that his sister gave him. He had masturbated to the football jersey that Agnes wore that night they fucked.

Louis woke up. The silence woke him. Suddenly the crickets seemed to stop singing. Not even the cicadas hissed their night lullaby. Then Louis heard his door creak open.

He sat up and turned on his lamp light to see Agnes leaning against the open door. Her long dark hair was matted from bed head, wearing a red silk robe but Louis could see the sexy lingerie hiding underneath.

Her robe slightly open at the top revealing ample cleavage that made Louis's cock grow rigid. She was wearing lace fringed black leggings with straps. His sister had the most delicious curves.

Louis leaned forward licking his lips as he said, "So have you thought about what I said?"

Agnes smiled, her dark violet eyes sparkling with wicked intent. She closed the door so carefully as not to make a noise though Louis was going to make her scream.

"I have," she walked over to him, hips swaying hypnotically. Agnes swung her leg the bed, straddling her older brother feeling his iron hard cock through the sheets rubbing against her cunt. She moved her hips to get comfortable while at the same time rubbing herself against her brother's stiff maleness.

Louis swallowed hard, closing his eyes in bliss. He groaned feeling Agnes's heat against his tortured flesh. He went to turn off the light but Agnes stopped his hand, bringing his finger to her pretty mouth.

"No," Agnes sucked on Louis's index finger with a dirty, suggestive look in her indigo eyes that made pre-cum bubble from his mushroom head. "I want you to see this..."

"I don't have enough money to give you for rent... although," Agnes took her brother's hand guiding it along the inside of her thigh to feel the heat of her pussy. "I'm sure we can come... to an arrangement." She implied the word 'come' with ambiguity making Louis salivate.

He was shocked to feel that there was a hole where the crotch was supposed to be. His sister truly was a slut. His slut. Louis shuddered with excitement. He dared to dip a finger between her wet shaven lips. He groaned as he felt the wet heat spewing from her loins.

Agnes masked her disgust flawlessly. Flesh was flesh. There was power in arousal. But the pleasure she had in mind would undo her evil sibling which would leave Agnes more satisfied.

Agnes leaned forward, pressing herself to Louis's body that was hungry for her touch. Her nipples hardened as Agnes pressed her sinful full lips against her brother's greedy lips. She could feel his evil heart beating fast as she kissed him.

Agnes slipped a bit of tongue into the kiss, teasing her brother mercilessly as she moved her hips in a slow sensual pace. Louis groaned with animal lust building within him. Agnes finally crawled back, kissing her way down, her tongue leaving warm trail.

She kissed the flat of his stomach, feeling his pulsating cock hard against her stomach. She rubbed him through his boxers. Louis growled, "You're a fucking tease, sis."

"You love it," Agnes remarked with her enticing indigo eyes that bore deep into Louis's dark soul. Agnes took out his tortured flesh so rigid with desire and a bit damp from the pre-cum then dragged her tongue along the throbbing shaft.

Louis bit his lip as he watched his cock disappear into Agnes's mouth. He laid his head back, closing his eyes in ecstasy. He thought he imagined it but it felt like his sister had... two tongues... But one didn't feel like a tongue. Louis then thought he heard a hiss.

"What are you doing down—" Louis looked up only to see Agnes crawling back up, pressing her finger to his thin lips. Her lips pursed in a "Shhh" sound. Louis's cobalt blue eyes lit up as he felt Agnes's hand on his mammoth cock.

Agnes licked her brother's lips playfully. She took his full stalk, thick with lust then guided it into her dripping wet petals.

"I'm loathe to admit," Agnes whispered followed by a short groan. "Not many guys have a big cock like yours. It's the one thing I missed about you..."

"Yeah...?" Louis moved up inside his sister. She was easier to penetrate than last time. Practice with too many guys? That's going to stop. Louis opened Agnes's robe to reveal her luscious breasts nestled in a lace push up bra. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them as his sister rode him slowly like a cow girl on a familiar horse.

There was a rhythm they settled into, heat blossoming and spreading like wild fire through their bodies. Agnes's muscles constricted then released as she moved up and down, milking him like a cow's utter. Louis brought Agnes down towards him, burying his face in her ample bosom tasting her skin after so many years.

Everything about Agnes was like a drug that Louis thought he'd die without. Before he fucked her to see if he could get away with it but now Louis wanted no one but his sister.

Then there was that hiss again. It was louder.

"What was that?" Louis asked as his sister rode him harder.

"What?" she had a knowing look in her eye. Louis's common sense told him to stop but his body had a mind of its own. He just kept pushing up into Agnes trying to reach her G-Spot. He wanted them to come together and Louis wasn't the type you'd call romantic.

Agnes rode her brother harder, moans falling from her mouth building into a crescendo. Until she pushed him down and Louis's every muscle froze. He couldn't move. His dark blue eyes widened in horror as he watched his sister's mouth open, her esophagus bulging as something crawled up inside it...

Louis's vocal chords were somehow restricted as he would have screamed as he watched a black snake hissing and slithering out of Agnes's mouth. Agnes forced Louis's mouth open then leaned forward.

His cock was still hard and pulsating inside her regardless. Louis could still feel Agnes's heat as like a mama bird feeding her young, Agnes fed her brother her body snake. For a few moments Louis couldn't breathe. The creature made it's way down his throat into his stomach where it coiled comfortably in its new home.

On a side note Louis came inside his sister, filling her with his cum as she filled him with her snake. Agnes hopped off her brother who suddenly found his voice again.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" Louis cried as he sat up, his cock still stiff, still desperate for Agnes's warm wet flesh canal.

"Shhhhh," Agnes admonished. "You'll wake Charlie."

Louis found himself obeying. He didn't understand but after Agnes straightened she explained, "I was having a storage issue that you helped me with. My familiar was kind of interfering with some parts of my life, some guy was trying to control me and now he's going to learn that I'm not going to be anyone's bitch anymore especially the devil's."

Louis felt the snake coil in his stomach making his skin crawl.

"Relax," Agnes rolled her eyes. "It's not going to eat you from the inside out... Unless I tell it to."

She spoke with such coldness. Who was this woman? Louis didn't see his brow beaten sister that was a victim of their mother's harsh religion or a boy's sexual whims. Agnes was a different animal now.

"You figured out that you're under my control as long as my familiar's inside you," Agnes continued to explain as she placed her hands on her hips, unashamed of her scantily clad body that despite the dark turn of events that Louis wanted. "Do as I say and you'll be rewarded. Well... you'll live. We'll discuss things further in the morning."

Agnes's face suddenly lit up with all the possibilities of their new dynamic.

"You can make me and Charlie breakfast," she smiled. "I like my eggs sunny side up."

She was about to leave when Agnes stopped then turned her head seeing her brother's mammoth cock still erect and for her. A smirk played on her beautiful sinful lips.

Agnes dropped her silk robe then unhooked her bra. She leaned in the door frame giving Louis a full view of her round, perky breasts with her stiff erect nipples. Louis's cock throbbed and Agnes chuckled cruelly.

"You said I was a tease before, Louie?" Agnes cocked an eyebrow. She pursed her lips as Louis groaned with fear as well as desire. "Sweet dreams, brother."

Agnes then waltzed out of the room as if floating on air leaving Louis with his massive erection and her serpent writhing in his stomach. He felt sick with a whirl of emotions: hate, fear, lust.

***

Vesta couldn't stop thinking about James and Agnes. Mostly Agnes. The Pastor didn't tell her much only that it was normal to have crazy sex dreams before marriage. It was cold feet but the way he spoke it was like Vesta was left out of some hidden joke.

The bite mark wouldn't disappear. It was real! Vesta tried to think of something else, hugging her throw pillow tightly. Shutting her eyes as if she were walking in some dream.

Agnes looked sexy today. That "Do No Harm Take No Shit" T-shirt and those denim shorts that Vesta wanted to tear off so she could stick her tongue in Agnes's cunt. Wait... What was she thinking???

Vesta couldn't help it. As she thought of Agnes's fair curvy body pressed against her, Vesta's hand wandered down between her legs. Her cotton panties were damp. She slowly rubbed herself through her dampened panties.

A groan escaped Vesta's lips. Her nipples became stiff, her small breasts becoming swollen with arousal. Her body erupted into goosebumps as Vesta rubbed her sex a bit harder. She was soaking wet as she moved her cotton panties then sunk her two fingers into her hot pink folds.

Vesta writhed in her bed, her other hand playing with her nipple. She bit her lip to prevent her loud moans from disturbing her parents. Vesta thought of suckling Agnes's nipples. Of biting her large ample breasts. Of sucking on her clit until she came, so Vesta could see what she tasted like.

Vesta's orgasm was building. She didn't feel connected to the material world anymore. She felt like she was floating through space. She dreamt of making love to Agnes on a cloud. Suddenly Vesta opened her eyes to see that she was no longer on her bed but floating a few feet above it.

She stopped immediately only to fall fast and hard on her mattress. Vesta was aroused and confused, her blond hair a mess, her cheeks red, her pulse erratic. A wave of terror washed over her. What was happening to her?

The bite mark on Vesta's shoulder burned. A haunting laughter echoed through the air but was gone as swiftly as the wind. Vesta hugged her pillow close to her pounding heart, sitting in her damp underwear and messy sheets as she pinched herself hoping it was all a crazy dream...

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1163 milliseconds