Martha in America Ch. 06

Martha drew herself up, forcing me to relinquish her breast, getting her arms around my neck with her mouth on mine again and she pressed her arms down on my shoulders and moved her hips and demanded softly: "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And I did - we did - riding her up and down on my cock as my finger tried to keep pace with my cock as it moved in and out her tight cunt as she gasped and moaned, as her cunt and asshole contracted, and we came! Great fucking coming! Both of us spurting as she lost control of her speech, just gasping and whimpering as she came, all wet, again and again as her cunt clutched me!

God, it had been good! Martha just held me, her head heavy my shoulder as I held her as we both drew deep breaths, sighing deeply. Then she came back to herself and raised her head and kissed my cheek, and then seemed to remember that she had wiped her hand on it as she licked, snickering and moving her hips again once, but he slipped out of her.

"You're being bad for me," she whispered: "... or being too good for me. How am I going to get someone to do that for me?"

"Just show them, and if they like it, they will understand that it feels just as good for you, and know that you like it."

"Maybe."

"You're being real good for me, too, ... otherwise I would have been spending my nights thinking about my sister,"

"Hmm," she snorted softly with a mild smile and then said:

"But you are now. ... I don't mind."

I nodded, realizing that she was right and appreciating her last comment, as she added:

"That must have been good ... after you agreed to do it,... even before, doing the other, ... just like it would have been with any other girl."

"Sort of, ... well, you know, with a certain special ...?!

"That you shouldn't have been," she suggested to help me.

I nodded, liking her understanding as it suddenly occurred to me that any couple talking in our situation probably agreed on any subject they discussed. I snorted and said:

"Once she told me that she was just trying to be her own sister-in-law, ... trying to be a good one."

Martha laughed, and then I did, letting her slide down between my thighs and sit on the mattress. After a moment, she said:

"We shouldn't be, either, ... if we asked anyone, ... but we're just doing what anyone would expect us to."

"Um-hmm. ... Hmm! "Just trying to treat you as one of the family."

"Um-hmm, ... like the fathers, treating their au pair like a second wife, ... I hope not like they treat their daughter."

"Do they all?"

"Enough, apparently, ... so that everyone warns them about it, even the organizations, ... discretely."

"And your mother ..."

"Hmm! I guess she assumed your dad was too old, ... but you, 'the young gentleman' ..."

"Tell her I wasn't one, didn't act like one."

"Hm-hmm! Not even if she asks me! I'll tell her you were the perfect gentleman, even the week we were alone together. ... Might tell my brother, though."

"Really?"

"Don't know. ... I just said that. ... Hmm? Guess I was thinking I might. ... Hmm?"

Martha smiled at me wryly in the candlelight. Then she looked down at him with a snicker as her hand found the rubber and slipped it off, holding it up as my sister had with a glance at me, then smiling a little as she looked at the full tip of the dangling rubber.

I wondered if she was going to have her "second helping" again, but she didn't, but she did say:

"Lie down; I want to clean him up."

With a chuckle, I lay back, moving away from her, and she leaned down and did, licking him where he was lying between my thighs, and then picking him up and sucking him into her mouth, her tongue exploring around him as she sucked. It was a very nice feeling, but he wasn't going to react. Then she looked up at me as she let him drop back down and crawled up over me, lying on me. She smiled down at me for a moment, and then kissing me, inviting me to put my tongue in her mouth, and I could taste it a little.

You like it too, don't you?" she murmured as I held her, nodding, and continued:

"It's just so good, holding it and feeling it, making it move, knowing you're making it feel so good, wanting it, ... all that white stuff. I just love it!"

While I was agreeing with her enthusiastic description, smiling at it, she realized - before I did - her use of the second person - "you're making it feel so good" - what she was suggesting and said "Oh!" in surprised tone and then said:

"Oh, I guess that sounded like I wanted you to do it, thinking you would like it."

"Now that you say so, ..."

"Hmm? ... Was I? ... Sorry. I guess ... I was just thinking that anyone would like it."

"I'll admit that I'd be curious, especially after your enthusiastic description. It must be nice. Yes, I probably would like it, ... if ..., well, ... you know ..."

Martha looked relieved at my response and murmured: "It's just so good, ... you would," and then grinned: "... if maybe like you could do it to yourself." I snorted with a grin and agreed: "Oh yes, I'm sure that would be good, real good, enjoying it both ways," and we both chuckled heartily.

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed: "... I can imagine ... I would like that, too, knowing just what I wanted. Oh, I would do it real good, ... at least as good as you do. I wonder what it's like. I know I would like it."

Then she looked a little surprised at what she had said and murmured:

"Oh!" and then looked at me and murmured again:

"Funny, ... that we're talking about it this way, and ... aren't like that."

"Of course not, but one can still be curious - and think others should want to be. My sister said she was curious, too. ... Oh, I guess anyone who liked it and knew their partner liked it - as you were saying - would be curious, if they were honest with themselves."

Martha nodded with a smile and then with a smirk as she snorted. Then she said:

"If were going to talk, let's turn around."

"And wash," I added as we started to move.

It was too late to start another beer, so we also disposed of our cans and returned the candelabra to its place before we returned to Martha's room.

"So much for my fresh bed," she remarked with a satisfied chuckle as we felt the moist spots and lay down. In the dark, we resumed our conversation, both of us apparently feeling that it belonged in the bedroom, and maybe in the dark, I thought as Martha remarked:

"Curious," not as a question as we lay looking at the lights from the street on the ceiling.

""Um-hmm, but I can't see myself doing it, ... but I know of a couple of girls who were more than just curious.

"Oh? Really?!" Martha asked: ... "Girls you have slept with?"

"Um-hmm."

"And they did it with you and with each other? ... Well, ... probably only one of them with you, but she told you about it?"

"How else? Yes."

"Oh? ... And you know they did it with each other - another girl - and with you, ... at the same time? ... Not at the same time, - Hmm! - ... I mean, she did it with you, and then with her girlfriend, and then with you? ... You knew both of them? ... Well, maybe not 'that' way."

"Hmm! And then with her girlfriend, and yes, I met them both," wanting to keep the story simple.

"Really! After they both knew you knew they did, ... together?"

"Worse, ... better, we all did, together."

"All three of you?! And them, too, together?!"

"Um-hmm."

"Really? ... Hmm! ... Hmm? I guess if they were that open about it, if they knew you knew ... Hmm! If they wanted too, ... must have been fun."

"Of course, if you don't mind my saying so. And not the least bit 'funny.' ... They said something about 'the best of both worlds'."

"Hmm! 'Best of both worlds?' I guess so. They sure knew how what they were doing was like for each other. ... Hmm?"

"That's what they said."

"Hmm! I figured that out for myself. ... I guess you didn't mind that they did, didn't think that they were 'funny' if they were including you. ... Hmm? Sounds a little like an orgy."

"Just a little one."

Hm-hm-hmm! ... I guess I shouldn't wonder that I was curious before. And your sister was? Did you tell her about them, too?"

"Um-hmm."

"Ha! You aren't a gentleman; 'gentlemen don't tell.'"

"Just don't tell your mother how you found out."

"Hm-hm-hmm! ... Can't tell my brother, either, ... nor about you and your sister, of course. ... I wasn't intending to, just so you know, ... since we've talked about that so much."

"Yeah, thanks. We have."

I found Martha's hand and held it, and we exchanged clasps. She rolled towards me and said:

"Goodnight kiss."

We kissed with "good nights" and curled up together, with my hand on her breast.

In the night, I remember rolling over, lying on my other side, but didn't notice that she did. But when I woke up, I was lying on my back, still not entirely awake, but aware of her head resting on my chest - nice and comfortable - and then aware that her fingers were cupped around my balls, and that I already had an erection - now more awake, of course. I wonder if Martha was dreaming: maybe about the previous evening, when she had been holding them and thinking it was so nice - or what else, about whom else? Her brother? Or one of the boys she had slept with? If it wasn't about me, I thought - if she were dreaming - I didn't want it to be about a previous boyfriend, and snorted slightly at the idea that I preferred her to be dreaming about her brother. I opened my eyes and discovered that it was just dawning.

By now, my cock had relaxed a bit; I could feel him resting on me. Then Martha's fingers moved slightly, but she didn't stir otherwise - still asleep, but if so, then dreaming. About whom? The questions repeated themselves, and I recalled that she had told about playing with their cocks, but not mentioned holding their balls. Maybe she was just dreaming about me - if she had liked that so much. Or was she projecting that onto being with some other guy? That would be even worse - unfair. My sister didn't have much choice: just me. I had to snort again, and after a moment, her fingers moved again, and her head slipped a little lower, but then she was still.

And I was still for a while, but then moved my feet a bit, and her fingers moved again slightly, and then after a moment, more consciously, as though they recognized what they were holding, and then wanting to massage them; yes, now knowingly moving them. Better than doing it, myself, I thought, and snorted silently again. She couldn't still be asleep, I thought, not the way her fingers were moving, making him stir again. But then I remembered how I had had been dreaming about my sister when Martha was touching me - more than just touching me! And he seemed to remember, too.

But that had been different, her touching, influencing my dream. But sometimes in a dream,

the impression that one was feeling something in one's hand was so strong, that it only faded after one had awakened from the dream. And if one were really holding what one was dreaming about ...? Or was she already awake, and just lying there, massaging them so familiarly, maybe recalling doing so the previous evening? And then we had finally done it.

Maybe I snorted again, or maybe she felt his firmness with the back of her thumb; for whatever reason, her thumb nudged him a little, aware of him as her fingers drew my balls up, moving them gently. And then I felt her head nod slightly, and she muttered something: maybe a couple of words of Norwegian. What was she dreaming?! About whom?! And then she started to slide her head down under the sheet as her hand just held me for a moment, and then she was still again, and I tried to hold still, myself, wondering if she was awake or still sleeping, obviously dreaming if she were, but if she were awake, she wouldn't have stopped half way. What was she dreaming about then?! Her hand massaged me again, absent mindedly, like when it started to the night before.

Then after a few moments, her head nodded slightly and she murmured something that sounded like "you da" and then moved her head further, and then he touched her cheek, standing up higher than her mouth, but then her thumb pressed him down, sliding him down to her mouth as she turned her face up and then immediately had him in it, and then she was just nursing on him, "sucking her thumb."

Was she really asleep! Doing it to me in a dream! Doing it to whom in a dream?! Could that happen?! I had been dreaming about my sister, but then Martha had been awake and finding my cock ...? But she seemed to be asleep, just "sucking her thumb," and little children did that, and that was all she was doing, just gently sucking, her tongue moving slightly each time.

But it wasn't her thumb she was sucking! Oooh, no! She was arousing my cock! How long could he stand that without reacting? Would it upset her dream if he did? If he even just surged? He did, but she didn't seem to notice, just kept on. Oh, if she were dreaming about sucking on a cock, that would be normal, expected. But if she was dreaming in Norwegian, dreaming she was doing it to someone else, it was going to be a great surprise when she woke up, and she probably would when he did more than just surge.

I thought that I should somehow suggest where she was, maybe let it be part of her dream, and murmured very softly the first thing that came to mind: "Yes, ... that's good."

Did I just imagine that she responded, that she had sucked a little harder in response? But he responded, surging strongly, making me want to rolled my hips up and push him deeper in her mouth, but I strained not to, and then she was just nursing on him and her fingers massaging gently again.

Was she still dreaming she was sucking someone's cock in Norway?

"Mmmm," I moaned softly: "... you do that so good."

And this time she really did respond, nodding her head slightly as she sucked and her tongue moved a little differently, and then she was really sucking a cock - no thumb sucking - sucking and exploring with her tongue, making him surge, and this time I let my hips move him, and she nodded with an "uhn-hnnnn" and a squeeze on my balls that couldn't be in a dream, I thought. And then he was moving gently - like the night before - and her fingers were grasping my tight scrotum, rubbing and stretching the skin, grasping and pulling at it as she sucked and licked my cock, making him want to come while her fingers were trying to delay my orgasm.

And I wanted it both ways: to come, but somehow to prolong the wonderful anticipation before I did, before I had to, but then I couldn't help myself: I had to, had to let my hips thrust him quickly in and out her mouth, and she nodded, humming on him as she sucked harder, as though she wanted him to now, and he did, and she did, sighing with short moans as he came in her mouth - "all that white stuff" - and again and again!

God, it had been good! And she was still sucking, but I slipped my hand under the sheet and held her head, and she nodded and let her mouth and tongue still, just holding him, as I wondered what she had been dreaming.

Just a reminder:

Please don't bother to comment that they snort and smirk too much. I can't change what they do while talking about it so much. I certainly haven't, and doubt that most other people have. Don't we wish? Wouldn't we smirk and snort if we were in their situation? Isn't that why we are here?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds