Marty's Last Day

She grinned and sat up. Then moved over and straddled him rubbing her pussy playfully up and down over his flaccid cock. He grinned as she winked and spoke.

"Well I know where you live. Maybe I'll check up on you some time in the next couple of months. You know, if you still want to see some of your old customers during your golden time?"

He nodded and grinned at the prospect.

"That would be terrific!"

She leaned in and kissed him and then got up and got dressed. He follow suite and she walked him to her front door. Then she grabbed her purse from the peg hooks on the back of the door and reached in and handed him two dollars.

"I almost forgot to give you that in all the fun and excitement. Well have a great retirement Marty. I'll check in on you some time. Good day sir!"

He was confused as he looked at the two dollars.

"Hold on just a sec Connie. I really enjoyed today. The breakfast was fabulous and the sex was out of this world and wild. But I'm not getting what the two dollars is for?"

She had a sudden look of remembrance on her face. She nodded and grinned as she explained.

"Ooooooooooh that? Well the other day I told my husband that you were getting ready to retire soon and that we'd be your last stop of the day. I told him we should do something really special for you. So he told me, 'Fuck him! Give him two bucks and send him on his way!' But now the breakfast part... that was MY idea!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 317 milliseconds