• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Masquerade
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Masquerade

Lisa and I picked out incredible costumes. We were both Neon Witches. My costume consisted of a black witches hat with neon pink stripes, a bright neon pink waist length hair wig, a black cape, a small black mini skirt and tight sexy top, neon pink and black striped thigh high stockings to match the hat. It was accessorized with a bat belt and a bat pin on the top, and then we wore black masks that were shaped like bats wings. We were absolutely the wildest hottest sexiest looking witches ever! Lisa wore the same costume but in neon green instead of pink. We entered the party around 8:00 p.m., the costumes were incredible, there was no way of knowing who was who. We came alone so we wouldn't know our supposed dates either. It was weird looking at everyone like strangers. We held hands and went and got drinks. We sat for a while and just looked at all the people arriving and the different outfits. So many guys, their voices unfamiliar, came up and hit on us and flirted. The party was slammed about an hour after we arrived, music was rockin'. We danced and drank and danced some more.

After about another hour lights were dimmed, a bell sounded and an eerie announcement was made that the Masquerade was now beginning. The surprise we had all waited for. I was curious as to what was going on. I sat back on a couch and watched with Lisa by my side. Creatures, and ghouls and monsters coupled up with one another, some triples and more. Hands began groping strangers' bodies; tongues were becoming entwined with others. Lisa and I looked on surprised and shocked at what was happening around the room. Suddenly a witchdoctor character came up and groped both of us, quite forcefully, squeezing our breasts. In harmony we yelled "hey" and he just laughed and moved on. Around the room now bodies were becoming more intimate with others, costumes had been pulled up or down. Lisa and I looked on and smiled, getting more and more excited by the minute as we saw cocks hanging out in the open, all shapes, sizes and colors, some soft some very hard already. We saw breasts being revealed and groped, licked and sucked on, but still no faces were revealed. The lights dimmed further. Soon moans were being heard all around the room. I jumped up after almost being attacked by a Roman Warrior and holding Lisa's hand we headed to the kitchen. The kitchen was quiet. We laughed and talked about what was happening.

I was breathing hard and felt myself getting wet from all the sexual sounds and sights. A guy in a toga costume came up and whispered in Lisa's ear, and she turned and started to kiss him. I guess he revealed himself to her and she knew him. I was suddenly held in a gorilla's arms that I didn't know and was pulled out of the kitchen to the dining room. I was picked up and laid down on the dining room table before I could even think of saying anything. I had gorilla hands all over my body like a sex-starved maniac. He pushed my cape to the sides and revealed my curvaceous covered body to any eyes that wanted to see. I pleaded with him to stop to no avail. Whoever he was, he was strong, his hands were firm and not gentle at all. I didn't like that and began to struggle more. My head was feeling funny from what I had drunk. I usually don't drink that often so when I do it doesn't take much to get me feeling tipsy. I looked up in my relentless struggle with the big ape and saw the Roman Warrior enter the dining room, followed by a few more characters. I felt relieved that others were in the room with us. It only took a few minutes however to realize they weren't going to assist me in any escape plans. My hands were pulled and held tightly above my head by someone and so were my legs, I could not move except for my squirming midsection. My body was on display across the whole dining room table.

I demanded to be let go immediately, my demands turned to begs. All ignored by laughs. Suddenly I panicked as I felt someone's hands push up my miniskirt and grip the small straps of my panties and in one swift movement pull them down. "Nooooo" I screamed out, but it was just drowned out by the loud music, moans of pleasure, laughter, and typical party noise. Next, my shoes were removed and my cape was undone. Then someone pushed up my tight top. I felt my naked breasts bounce free. Cool air surrounded them and I felt my nipples perk up. I heard sighs of appreciation as hungry eyes witnessed my beautiful tanned tits. I felt so helpless on the table, held by my Halloween strangers, I still struggled but realized I was going nowhere. I looked to the side and through the open doorway I could see into the living room. I could see sex everywhere. Guys naked asses were bouncing up and down pounding cocks into their strange lovers. Gals were on their knees sucking on erections they didn't even know the owners of. Masked strangers were between spread thighs causing unknown women to scream out in pleasure. It was a scene of one mass orgy of unknown participants. I felt my top totally removed and then my skirt was drawn down my held legs. They release me long enough to just remove my clothes totally, then I was held back down against the table. I lift my head and looked down the length of my tanned naked body. My breasts heaved up and down with my deep breaths, and my nipples, hard, stood up towards the ceiling. I looked down my firm slightly rippled tummy to my pubic mound, and then down each sculptured leg.

Hands held each leg just below the calf, one held by a Clown and one by an Indian Chief. Both their masked faces stared at my splayed womanhood. The Gorilla made hand gestures and the two guys immediately on cue spread my legs apart. The Gorilla spoke for the first time, but his muffled voice was deep and unrecognizable. "Don't hurt her at all guys" he said. "She is precious and I don't want her to feel any pain, this is just for fun". Well that was a relief to hear I thought. Up until then I was very worried. I jumped as his rubber gorilla hands traced there way up my open legs, across my firm belly, and up to my tits. He gently circled my nipples and pushed them gently inwards. He was much gentler now. His hands made there way back downwards to my, now, dripping quim. My body shivered and I squirmed slightly as the middle finger rubbed up the length of my wet slit. I raised my ass slightly off the table as I felt the fat finger begin to open me and penetrate me ever so gently. He stopped after only just beginning to enter me. Instead he rubbed me more. Finding my excited clit he massaged it with one finger. A moan escaped my lips. I suddenly realized how vulnerable I was. I had never been naked in front of this many people at once. Never had so many eyes looked upon my naked body. That in itself caused excitement and apprehension all at the same time.

After I felt my wetness increase I again felt a finger begin to be inserted in me. My pussy opened as the thick rubber penetrated deeper and deeper. I moaned out as four or five inches of the gorillas finger crept deeply into my vagina. I heard the others groan and whisper and sigh. The finger soon began a slow fucking motion in and out, my moans escaped on each inward thrust. I pushed my pelvis upward to meet the thrust and embed the finger deeper. "Ohhhh it feels so good" I spoke out loudly. My head rolled from side to side as I was finger fucked by the big monkey. I could not help but wonder who he was inside this suit. Someone came in and removed my witches hat, and placed a cushion under my head. My mask was still firmly in place. Suddenly the fat finger withdrew and a sudden emptiness went through me. I saw the Gorilla walk around the table and stand at the edge between my spread legs. I was pulled downwards until my ass was right on the edge of the table, my legs were still held outwards and spread. My arms were now held out to the side of the table. I was still helpless. I watched as the Gorilla signaled for someone and Cleopatra of all people came to his side. He whispered in Cleopatra's ear and I watched as she kneeled before my twat and began licking me. "Oh my God" I yelled out, as her tongue caressed my pussy lips and then found my clit. She bent closer and sucked my clit between her lips and gently nibbled on it with her teeth before darting her tongue in and out of me quickly. Over and over she lapped at my pussy and fucked me with her tongue. I felt a mixture of my juices and her saliva dribble down my ass cheeks and in the crack of my trembling butt. I looked down at her as she sucked, licked and fucked me with her talented lips and tongue. I tried to make out who she was.

The Gorilla held her head from behind and pushed her face into my now dripping pussy. I started to moan louder as I felt my first orgasm begin to build within me. The Gorilla noticed this and made Cleopatra stop what she was doing. I screamed out "Nooooooo, please don't stop, oh please don't", it was too late. She stood up smiling. My love juice was dripping off her chin, she licked her luscious lips as she turned and moved away. The gorilla stepped closer. I felt him fumbling and looked up. He had taken his hard cock out from his costume. A nice firm dick protruded out of the costumes black fir. I hissed "yessssss, ohhhhh yesssss fuck me pleaseeeee, fuck me real hard". He stepped closer and I felt the spongy head of his cock as he rubbed it up and down my wet slit and then push between my puffy lips. I opened for him and his length slid in to the hilt in one forceful thrust. Thank God his cock wasn't that big or it would have hurt like hell. Even though I was drenched. I felt the head of his manhood deep inside me. He began a fast and ruthless fucking motion. Pounding in and out of my pussy relentlessly. I felt his balls slap against my ass on each thrust as his huge gorilla hands pulled on my thighs to pound even harder. My pussy throbbed inside from the building orgasm, but before I could get close to release he pulled out of me, and Cleopatra got the treat that should have been mine. Quickly my pussy was left empty and I watched as she kneeled before the gorilla and took his exploding cock in her mouth. Slurping and suction noises filled the room as she drank down his hot sperm. I was still pinned down to the table, but my emptiness wouldn't last long.

The Roman Warrior had been replaced holding my arm and had taken up the vacant space left by the gorilla. With no time at all, his nice fat cock suddenly filled me. I felt my pussy stretch much further around this new cock, and he wasted no time at all sinking completely. He thrust into me very fast then slowed his pace. His eyes were glued to his cock entering my wet hot hole. He mumbled about how good I looked stuffed with his dick, and how my lips would move outwards with each withdrawal of his cock and then they would push inwards with each thrust. He pushed in as deep as possible and then pulled out completely except for just the very tip. When deep inside he would manipulate his muscles to cause his penis to throb powerfully. I would moan loudly each time, which caused him to do it more, enjoying what it was doing to me. All of a sudden he started pounding into me forcefully and so very fast. If my legs were not being held tightly, I surely would have been fucked all the way across the table. My pussy, as good as it was feeling, was actually starting to become sore, just slightly. The Roman Warrior's cock was thick and rubbed the sides of my slit roughly. Suddenly he groaned he was coming and I felt him swell, then again, I was left empty and he exploded all over Cleopatra's pretty masked face. I yelled my disapproval, not only was I not feeling the guys incredible orgasm I had one of my own boiling inside and building! I squirmed on the dining room table trying to get free but with no way. More people had come into the room. I felt like I was on display now.

Someone joked that I was the main course and to dig in. And that's what they did. I had three masked strangers lined up between my spread legs and open pussy. All had their cocks out and were jerking them off, until they throbbed big and hard. I nodded my head and repeated the words "no". My pleads fell on deaf ears it seemed. Suddenly two mouths were sucking on my nipples and hands were all over my naked body. I was sexually being spoiled. As the third cock this night entered my tightness, I screamed out. This one much skinnier felt really good even though it was probably only five inches long. The cock fucked me hard and fast like the two before it, its owner not really caring what I felt or needed. Again as his cock squirted, Cleopatra got it in her mouth sucking his small cock dry as he came. This also happened with the next two cocks that pounded me yet closer to one huge orgasm that was now ready to gush out of me. My body ached for release, my pussy burned with excitement and soreness from the major fucking I had received thus far. I had never ever been fucked like this. Continuous hardons penetrated me deeply and furiously thrust in and out of my tortured tightness. I was again lying on the table feeling frustrated and empty when Zorro came up to the edge and beckoned for me to be moved to the side. I was moved over accordingly. I was then staring at a huge throbbing penis, huge and angry looking. Zorro rubbed the fat tip all over my lips, pushing at the same time, until my lips parted. He pushed just a portion of his swollen flesh into my wet mouth. I had to stretch my jaws open so wide it actually was uncomfortable. I, however, swirled my tongue around the thick head. I love to go down on my lovers and love to feel an erection in my mouth. I did the best I could on such a huge dick. Suddenly, I thought of Tim. I tried to see him. This cock had to be his. It was the only one I had ever seen with a girth like this. I sucked and sucked trying to get more of him into my mouth. I tasted the salty precum.

He grabbed my head and held my mouth on him when suddenly my pussy was jammed full of another cock. The guy had a nice sized cock and I felt the tip up near my womb as he pounded it into my spread pussy. I tried to see who was fucking me but my head was held too tight to move. Now both guys were fucking me vigorously. The cock in my mouth was sliding in and out only about five inches, it was just to fat to take any more. The flesh in my puss was sliding consistently in with nice long steady strokes. I moaned and screamed loudly but muffled with a full mouth, at the pleasure I was being forced to feel. Suddenly Zorro pulled his cock out of my aching stretched mouth, I licked my lips and tasted his sweetness. The cock inside me was also withdrawn before I felt it explode, as usual probably gobbled up by Cleopatra. Zorro picked me up in his arms and carried me out of the dining room. I tried to see facial features I could recognize but his mask covered far too much. He came to a door and kicked it open swiftly and took me inside.

The scent of the room caught my attention immediately, it smelled beautiful. Candles illuminated the darkened room. I was set down on a huge canopy bed on my back. My body felt used and sore from all the cocks that assaulted me deeply. Still there was an immense orgasm within me just ready to be brought out. I was feeling so frustrated at this point. Zorro kissed me passionately and caressed my breasts softly. He then went to the door and locked it. He came back to the bed. He ran his finger tips down my skin very gently, over my breast and the hard nipple, down my stomach, and along the length of my leg. He then whispered that he was going to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before and asked me if that was ok. I giggled my approval. My head still somewhat spinning from the drinks. With that he stood at the edge of the bed and undid his black cape and then his shirt, and finally his black pants and boots. He stood before me naked in the candle lit room. His muscles rippled perfectly down his chest and tight wash board stomach. My eyes then saw his manhood, reared up and solid, pointing to the ceiling. I did not speak but wondered if my hand had attempted to be wrapped around that thick shaft? The head was huge and swollen, the veins streaked down the length of the super thick shaft.

A light tuft of hair was at the base that the flesh stood out from. The balls hung heavily and so full looking. Zorro grabbed his shaft with one strong hand and proceeded to pump the skin back and forth a few times and then taunted me with filthy words. "You want my cock don't you?" You finally want your cunt filled properly" "I bet you are dying to drink every drop of my cum aren't you?" He went on and on as he stroked his monster cock. I saw a bead of precum ooze out of the tip. He rubbed it around the smoothness of the head and it glistened in the candlelight. This teasing sexual number was causing me to drool and get soaked. I was so horny I was beside myself. My hands instinctively went to my pussy. I was on fire. He immediately barked for me to stop or he would have to tie my hands. I reluctantly removed my hands from between my spread thighs. I moaned my displeasure. My hips with a mind of there own swirled as if fucking the air. My nipples were so hard they hurt. The tingle I now felt inside me was like a pressurized tank ready to blow. I begged for his cock. Pleaded with him to please fuck me. He continued for a few more moments to jerk his cock himself. I watched his strong hand slide up and down the rippled skin of the thick shaft. His cock was incredible. He again stopped the stroking long enough to take one finger and smear the precum on the tip all over the plum sized glands. He then went back to stroking the 10 plus inches of man meat. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, he walked slowly, his cock bounced up and down as he walked. His ass was beautiful from what I could see in this light, enforcing my idea that this was Tim. He opened the door and allowed, of all people, Cleopatra to walk in. I raised up and said "No way". They both just laughed and said that this time the pleasure would be all mine. And the rewards afterwards as well.

The two walked towards the bed. Cleopatra slowly began to disrobe, and with the silk threads of her costume, she took my wrist and tied it to the bedpost snug but gently. She repeated this until she stood naked before me, and I was totally tied at the wrists and ankles, helplessly. I looked at Cleopatra again, and actually thought I recognized that body, she had tits like Lisa, a tan like Lisa, legs like Lisa…but I wondered if my mind was playing tricks on me. "Lisa?" I quickly asked, with no reply she just giggled. I then thought there is no way it could be her, she was a witch like myself! She turned towards Zorro and grabbed his swollen cock. She looked at me, and while stroking his huge shaft, asked me if I had ever had a cock this huge crammed into my tight tiny pussy. I watched as her small hand barely could hold his thickness. I replied with a sultry "no'. Cleopatra then lead Zorro by his cock to the side of the bed. While still gripping his flesh wand, she bent down and gently pushed a finger into my sopping wet tightness. "Oh my god girl, you may be wet, but as tight as you are, this giant dick will tear you in half. Maybe I should take it instead." I moaned my disapproval. I screamed out as Cleopatra backed up against the huge slab of beef, I watched it literally protrude between her thighs and poke out in front of her. It looked like she had a cock. As she spread her legs, I gazed as the rippled shaft throbbed against her pussy. She reached down and massaged the huge head. Zorro had his hands now on her hips. Their little game, I thought, was driving me absolutely crazy with lust. My pussy was seeping juices.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Masquerade
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds