• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Masquerade
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Masquerade

Zorro slowly started humping his hips back and forth, I watched as his huge cock slid back and forth between Cleopatra's thighs. She moaned as the rippled shaft slid across her pussy lips. Her pussy I noticed was shaven smooth and looked delicious with a monster cock bumped up against it. I began to squirm on the bed, wanting some attention. I begged to be touched. "Oh soon enough", they both spoke in harmony. "But first we are going to drive you crazy" With that said, I watched as Zorro reached down, grabbed his meat, and lifting Cleopatra up slightly, placed the massive head to the opening of Cleopatra's pussy. Before I had time to complain, I watched the head penetrate her tightness. She screamed loudly as the huge penis spread her lips to the point of tearing. Then Zorro stopped and pulled out. They both laughed and came towards the bed. Climbing up on the bed, I hissed how mean they were teasing me. This caused more laughter. They then asked "aren't you a pro at teasing?" "Oh my God", I thought, "they know me." Zorro quickly straddled my chest. I found myself staring at his massive wad of flesh. He lifted his shaft upwards and his huge dangling balls he thrust towards me. "lick my balls baby" I did as he said, my tongue lapped at the hair covered testicles. "They were huge", I thought to myself.

I gently sucked on his sack and each ball, they were so big, one would not fit in my mouth. I did my best to satisfy him though. His soft moans and comments, told me I was doing a great job. I wanted my hands to be free to hold onto that monster cock. Just about that time I felt Cleopatras lips and tongue pounce on my wet puss. I screamed out with total pleasure. As I felt her tongue penetrate me, I knew then that it was Lisa. I had felt her tongue in me and knew that feeling anywhere. Without any more thought, Zorro backed up slightly and aimed his cock at my mouth. "Suck my cock, witchy". I achingly stretched my lips around just the head. "My god my mouth was full of dick", I thought. His head was smooth as silk and I gladly swirled my wet tongue all over the sensitive glands. I tasted Cleopatra's pussy on his cock head. I playfully poked my tongue into the peehole. I tasted the delicious precum that was now seeping out, and loved the taste. I felt his cock twitch and throb in my mouth. I tried to get more and more of it in my mouth, but it was just too big. I never imagined I would have a problem sucking a guy off. It is my favorite thing to do and I considered myself good at it!

Muffled with cock, I screamed as Cleopatra had found my clit and was seriously sucking on it and lapping at it with orgasm minded movements. She had two fingers buried inside me as her mouth drove me ever so closer to my long awaited orgasm. If the cock was not filling my mouth totally, my screams of pleasure would have echoed through the house. She was wiggling her fingers around inside me as she sucked on my clit. My whole body was thrashing wildly under the sexual assault I was now receiving. I felt so incredible, tied helplessly to the bed, naked and spread eagle, the biggest cock I had ever seen embedded in my mouth, and fingers, tongue and lips, working my pussy into a frenzy. As I again felt my orgasm approach, Zorro, broke the muffled moaning sounds with his voice, "is she ready?" "As ready as she can be" Cleopatra replied. Suddenly the humongous cock was withdrawn from my sucking lips. I watched the glistening tip move away from my hungry mouth. A long strand of precum hung from my lower lip and went to the tip, then broke. I felt both Cleopatra and Zorro switch places. Soon Cleopatra was straddling my chest where Zorro was. I felt the bed moving, but could not see where Zorro was, but then felt him between my spread thighs. I looked through my bat mask at a smooth pussy in front of my face. I could smell her sex as it was so close to my face. Then, I felt it. The blunt spongy object, pushed up against my pussy. I realized it was Zorro and his massive monster of a cock. I felt his hands gently pull my lips apart and again the huge tip nudged up against my now dripping tunnel of love.

I breathed in hard as I realized I was about a minute away from being torn open by the biggest cock I'd ever known. I knew, no matter what I said or did, I would be helplessly penetrated by the raging dick, and was going to be fucked like never before. Fucked like most girls, could barely dream about. I felt him push forwards again. Just as his plum head opened me, I screamed out in pain, and Cleopatra shoved her bald pussy into my face to muffle the screams of sexual agony. Zorro was ruthless it seemed. He pushed again and I felt more inches of his manhood penetrate me. The pain was excruciating as I thought for sure my pussy lips would literally tear. I begged for him to stop. "Pleeeease stop, its too big" I screamed. "Your cock is tearing me apart…oh my God, taaake it out…pleeeeeease." My screams again were muffled by Cleopatras cunt being force fed to me. I felt again and again the cock being forced into my tortured pussy. I was reminded of the first time, when my virginity was taken and the first cock broke through my hymen. This pain was much worse. I wondered why I was having to go through this. I wanted it to end. I wanted to wake up and find out that it was all just a dream gone bad! I begged for Zorro to take his cock out of me, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. He was lost in lust, and savoring the tightness of my pussy wrapped and hugging his pole. Soon, he stopped pushing. I felt his cock all the way up inside me. I thought the tip was literally pushing up against my womb. I had never even imagined being this filled by a man. I remembered what my mother told me, that after the pain subsides it will be replaced by absolute pleasure. I prayed that that would occur before I passed out from the pain.

Then Zorro began slowly withdrawing the flesh sword, it felt like it just kept going. The emptiness it left behind felt so strange. Then in breath taking speed and power he plunged back in. I again screamed out loudly. This time however he didn't stop moving, he withdrew again and again pounded back into me. He continued this movement over and over again. Relentlessly he fucked my stretched pussy. Suddenly, a feeling started deep down inside my body and started to spread. It was a feeling of pleasure that mingled with the once severe pain. As the cock kept slicing in and out of me, the pleasure took over more and more of the pain. After a while of my body being filled by painfully big cock, the pain was gone. I still felt the painful feeling that my pussy would rip at any time, and the uncomfortable feeling of the cock head punching into me internally, but the pleasure that the cock was causing was now over powering the painful feelings. The initial severe pain of penetration has subsided. A moan actually escaped my lips as I felt the flesh pole slide again into my wet depths. Cleopatra hissed out, "taste me baby, make me cum all over that pretty face of yours". She then shifted her quim closer. My tongue instinctively went to work on her slit. It felt so good, shaved smooth. My tongue licked her all over, then parted her full lips and pushed inside. She screamed her approval, "ooohhhh yesssss, your tongue is soooo hot, fuck me with your tongue…" I sunk my tongue deeper and then wiggled the tip around inside her. Cleopatras hips shook under my tongue. Her love juices were now leaking out of her and down my chin. I lapped at her intensely and drank her fluids. The moans and screams of pleasure from Cleopatra and her filthy talk, was causing Zorro to fuck me even harder.

His cock was literally sawing in and out at an incredible pace. My pussy wetness was literally soaking the flesh assault and the sounds of his cock fucking in and out were now very audible. My whole body shifted back and forth with the forceful thrusts that were delivered. My tongue however stayed planted deeply in Cleopatra. I only stopped to frequently suck on her little love button, then I would sink it back deeply within her! Soon she wailed out her orgasm was there.."I'm cummmming" she screamed, "oh my god don't stop, pleeeese don't stop, ooohhh yessss, yessssss oh here it cummms…its heeeeere… yesssss……" then she erupted. Her orgasm flooded me, exploding juices filled my mouth, I gulped as fast as I could, but soon my whole face was coated by her cum. Her body shook violently as the immense orgasm racked her entire being. As she regained herself, she reached back and her fingers pressed against my clit. She rubbed quickly on my clit as Zorro kept pumping me with his dick. Now full strokes were working me over. He literally pulled almost all the way out and then slid it all the way back in. On each thrust I felt my insides shift. His huge cum-filled balls swayed back and forth with his pumping action and slammed against my ass. As this continued over and over, and Cleopatra kept rubbing my clit, my orgasm absolutely raced through me. It was so long coming after all the earlier cocks that pumped me were pulled out before I could come, and then this oral assault and fuck of a lifetime, that I felt my legs literally begin to go numb. Then I lost it, the power of the orgasm rocked me. I temporarily blacked out from the intensity. My body I had no control over as it shook and trembled. I pulled on the wrist ties and ankle ties as I was thrown into a world of unbelievable pleasure. I felt the cock within me swell even bigger, then it happened.

As Zorro howled out he was coming, with one final thrust, his sperm monster exploded. His cum blasted so powerfully that I felt the white heat of it shoot deep inside me. Over and over again, Zorro emptied his cum tank in me. With the cock throbs and blasting jism, it set me over the top. My cunt let go the biggest orgasm my young body had ever experienced. I thrashed on the bed as my orgasm mixed with Zorro's. As his still huge swollen cock acted like a cork in my pussy, the powerful orgasm, literally squeezed his cum and my juices out between his cock and my stretched lips, spraying down his thick shaft and balls. The mixture poured out and ran down between my ass cheeks. As my body spasms, Zorro, finished by slowly sliding his softening cock in and out of me a few more times and then with a sound of suction left my pussy feeling emptier than it ever had before. I felt the gush of cum pour out of my well fucked but sore pussy and run down onto the bed. I was quickly untied. My body could not move at all. The muscles still spasm as I lay there still. After a few minutes, Zorro picked me up and carried me back out to the dining room. I was again placed on my back on the dining room table. I still could not move from my massive fucking and incredible orgasm. Cleopatra entered and announced that, because I was deprived of the orgasms earlier, she could only return what was rightfully mine. At that ten guys entered the dining room, and climbed up on the table surrounding me on all sides. Kneeling up they all removed there cocks and began jerking on them quickly.

I watched dazed as all these different sized cocks, black and white, swollen, were stroked by their owners hands. I looked up at the one right above my face just as it began to cum, it spurted across my face and neck. I tasted it as one glob landed on my lips. I watched as all the other nine cocks began to erupt as well. All were directed at my naked body. I had cum showering down on me from every angle. Hitting my tits, my pussy, legs, face. I was literally covered by hot male sperm. The guys all left and soon were replaced by a number of gals. All of them begin licking up the cum from my body. They literally licked me clean. I could not even believe what was happening. I lay there on the table quivering from the aftermath of an unbelievable sexual experience. Suddenly the announcement was made that it was time to remove our masks. Everyone slowly uncovered his or her identity. Sighs, moans, and giggles resounded around the room, as people discovered who their mystery lovers were. My Zorro and Cleopatra disappeared however, and I never did discover who they were, but I will go on with the belief that two of my friends, made one of my greatest fantasies cum true!

I hope that this story brings you as much pleasure reading it as it did for me to write it! Please feel free to email any comments to me! Hugs and kisses, Brandi xoxox kisses, Brandi xoxox

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Masquerade
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds