Massaged by a Nerd

Any second now he was gonna grab my butt, so I opened my mouth to object. As I was about to say no, he brushed over the side of my pussy with his fingers.

"Yes" I moaned.

He didn't wait for me to correct myself. His hands were already massaging my butt by the time I realized I said the exact opposite what I meant.

I had never been this wet. He stopped being gentle and just buried his hands deep into my skin. As he was making circles around my buttocks, every once in a while he would brush over my pussy with his thumbs, careful enough that I could justify it in my head as accidental. I was nearing an orgasm, and he could hear it on my voice.

He suddenly drew back and I turned my head, giving him a look that screamed 'you can't stop now'.

"How about you turn around now?" he said.

I lifted my chest off the bed then quickly covered my tits with my right arm, only giving him a peak at my sideboob. I looked at the neatly folded towel by the bedside. He understood my signal and handed it to me so I could cover my breasts. I turned around, placing the towel over my rack and lied down on my back. He started rubbing some oil on my belly.

It was harder this way. When I was on my stomach, I only felt the hands caressing me. Now, I saw this unattractive young guy having the time of his life, feeling my body up. It made me even wetter. As we made eye contact multiple times, I felt more and more guilt that led to more and more pleasure.

Just like before, his fingers wandered to places where they shouldn't have. During the belly rub, he time and time again slipped a finger under the towel, brushing the bottom of my breasts. I felt the towel gliding up more with each intrusion, revealing more of my flesh each time. He was trying to uncover my breasts.

When he got particularly bold one time reaching under the towel, I grabbed his hands and stopped them. He froze like a kid who was just caught with a hand in the cookie jar. For seconds, we just stared at each other, his hands on the bottom part of my boob, my hands clutching his. I felt that if my grip loosened, his hands would just slide up, grabbing my whole breasts. I didn't want that, but I felt my body betraying me as I was trembling from arousal.

My hands weakened and slowly let up, and he slid his palms upwards. He brushed over my nipples with his fingers which sent a shockwave through my body. He became really gentle as he felt up my rack with each hand, taking the time, appreciating the surprising size of my big breasts compared to my tiny body. Each time he drew a circle, his fingers bumped into my nipples and I let out a moan.

Then he pulled his hands from under the towel, and tossed the towel aside, not wasting the time to fold it neatly this time. There was I, in a piece of thong, lying on his bed as he caressed my boobs with sparkly eyes from excitement. 'This is too far. I have to stop this' I thought.

I mustered the strength to form a sentence.

"What does this massage do?"

He snapped out of his trance, back into the role of a massage therapist.

"It helps with your chest muscles. You have very big breasts for your size. You have to massage them to keep the muscles fit, so your breasts will stay nice and firm."

He brushed over my nipples.

"Ahh--" I let out a moan.

"I think we're finished for today" he said, still massaging my tits.

I nodded. He finally let go of them.

As I went to take a shower, the hot water from showerhead touching my clit finally pushed my body over the edge. My whole body trembled as I stood there, having an orgasm in his shower.

At home, I couldn't sleep. Did I cheat on my boyfriend? Is breast massage considered cheating? I felt fucked up in the head. I went there to end it, instead I went further. 'There's still turning back' I consoled myself. No way I was letting this guy have his way with my body.

But Monday night I caught myself trimming my pubes. I always liked it neat down there, but since Kyle was pretty vocal about his bush fetish, after we began to date, I let it grow more. Once again, I tried to argue to myself, that I wouldn't want my pubes sticking out of that skimpy thong, so what I was doing was completely normal, and I don't expect my pussy to be visible to anyone new. Then Tuesday came.

"I got ourselves a new tool" Mark said.

"You mean yourself."

"Yes" he corrected the slip of the tongue.

"So what is it?"

"It's a surprise."

I never liked surprises. Especially, when I was trying not to cheat on the love of my life with a greasy skinned geek.

"How about we start with the front this time?" he asked.

There was no way I was gonna let him touch my breasts again. If he thought I was just gonna get naked right away, because last week I got carried away, he was wrong.

"I rather not do the front this time" I said.

"Oh, okay. How about just the legs then?"

I agreed and lied down on my back. This time, my whole upper body was covered with a towel.

He started doing his thing. First a foot rub, lower legs, then thighs. I was focused on not getting aroused, but no matter where my mind wandered, it always came back to the guy between my legs pushing his hands up my inner thighs. He was surprisingly mild this time though, to the point where it angered me why wasn't he trying to accidentally touch my pussy. 'Maybe he realized we went too far last time?' I wondered.

When he finished with my legs, he positioned himself above me, lifted my head up, and put his lap under my head as a pillow.

"I will massage your arms now" he said.

It was uncomfortable at first, but his lap was surprisingly pillow-like. My head rested in a soft spot, held up by his inner thighs. As he finished with my arms, he started massaging my shoulder, moving the towel downwards to reveal more of my upper chest. I knew where this was headed.

At this point, I was running scenarios in my head, how to stop him. He made a mistake this time. He was too mild with my legs. I wasn't aroused enough to let him just violate me. Then I suddenly felt something hard poking at the back of my head. It was his erect penis. His cock was touching me.

While I was busy with the idea that only a small piece of cloth, his gym shorts separated me from his dick, Mark started massaging my upper chest. As he moved to the fleshy part, I felt waves of blood push into his cock that rested against the back of my head. My pussy was drenched.

I should've stopped here, but I couldn't, instead I let out a muffled moan. He then drew back one hand from my chest and turned my head sideways, very delicately, so his throbbing cock rested against my cheeks. With the other hand, he touched my left nipple which sent a shockwave through my body, turning my protest into a moan.

Rested against my left cheek, I felt the size of his cock. It seemed thick. Thicker than Kyle's at least. By this time, he removed the towel and he was openly massaging my breasts. I decided if he pulls his cock out that will be the moment I stop all of this.

"I should massage them every week" he said while fondling my tits. "To make them stay like this."

"Mm-hmm" I moaned reluctantly.

I couldn't believe myself. I just agreed to have my boobs felt up by this nerd every week. I got so wet by the thought, it was Niagara Falls down there.

When he finished playing with my breasts, he focused on my erect nipples, caressing them with his fingers. I was moaning uncontrollably by now, my mouth wide open. He grabbed my hair and positioned my head so it faced his cock, sticking the bulge into my open mouth. He buried his fingers in my hair and forcibly pushed my face against his throbbing penis, the other hand still flicking my left nipple. I let out a muffled moan as his bulge was blocking my mouth. I wanted to come.

Suddenly, his fingers released my hair, gently stroking the back of my head as he let go. For a few seconds, I just lied there with my head in his crotch, taking deep breaths.

"Now let's do your back, sweetheart" he said.

This is the first time he called me that. I hated it.

He ordered me to turn around as he lifted my head up and put a pillow under it. He sat on my thighs and started massaging my back, this time gently. As I recovered from the previous peak of arousal, I couldn't believe I let him do that to me. Bury my face in his crotch, with his erect cock pushing at the opening of my mouth through his gym shorts. He was taking way too many liberties at this point. It had to stop.

The gentler back massage, however, conned me into thinking the worst part was over, so I let him continue. I was wrong. After relaxing my back, he started fondling my butt. And just as I started getting turned on once again, he stopped.

"Now let's try my new tool" he said. "Close your eyes. Don't peak."

I followed his command. I heard him opening a cupboard. He took something out then there was a buzzing sound. Soon I felt a vibration on my spine, travelling up and down as he moved the thing on my back.

"Do you like it?" he asked. "It's a massaging wand."

"It's great."

"Better than my hands?"

"Different" I panted.

Next, he started massaging my neck with it. I got goosebumps all over my body. Then he put in on my legs, slowly working his way up to my inner thighs. This is where I started losing it. My thighs couldn't handle the fast vibration, sending waves of pleasure towards my pussy. Then he pushed it further.

I was waiting for the thing to touch my pussy instead he circled around with it, massaging my butt cheeks along the way. He was very cautious not to touch me there. He knew exactly what I wanted, and he wasn't gonna give it to me that easy.

I felt an orgasm building up again, and I realized I was moving my butt around, trying to position my crotch in a way that the vibrating surface would touch my pussy. But every time it got close, he pulled it away. He was playing with me, trying to starve me.

More teasing followed, as he now started inching towards my lady parts with the wand. Time and time again, it brushed over the sides of my pussy, cautiously staying away from my clit. I was at the edge of an orgasm. I just needed the vibrating thing pressed against me. Then the buzzing suddenly stopped.

"Don't... stop..." I moaned.

"Sorry, battery's out."

"Do it with your hands" I muttered.

"Sorry?" he pretended not to have heard me.

"Do it with your hands!" I screamed.

I couldn't believe what I was saying, but I was so starved, my mind has gone crazy.

He didn't need more encouraging. He reached for my thong and started pulling it off. I grabbed it by reflex, trying to keep it in place.

"It's easier this way" he said.

My hand let up, and he removed the small piece of cloth standing between him and my pussy. Now he had full view of my vagina. Now he has seen every bit of me.

I didn't have a lot of time to battle with that thought. I felt a finger delicately part my lips, quickly finding my enlarged clit. He was no amateur. If he was doing this the first time, he must have read a lot about pleasuring women.

He started tenderly rubbing my clit with his middle finger, while the rest of his hands felt up my meat curtains lubricated by my wetness. He took his time, enjoying the texture of my vulva before he started getting more aggressive with my clit by upping pressure and tempo. I could no longer hold it.

Here was I, lying on this nerd's bed completely naked, seconds away from having an orgasm while being pleasured by his hands. Meanwhile my boyfriend was two miles away on a practice field with no clue that his girlfriend was about to reach climax with the least popular guy in school. There was no way to justify this. This wasn't a massage.

I let out a screaming moan as I came. Thank god his parents weren't home.

I collapsed to the bed, breathing heavily for minutes.

When he left the room for a second, I stood up and gathered my clothes to get out of there the fastest I could. As I was getting dressed, I spotted the massaging wand sitting on the bedside table. Out of curiosity, I switched it on. He lied. The battery's wasn't dead. I felt repulsed at the thought that I was played like that.

The walk home that day was a longest walk of shame of my life. There was no way out of this now. If we stopped now, that doesn't take back the fact that Mark saw and touched every inch of me, making me his screaming kitten. I cheated on Kyle. There was no other way around it. The guilt was eating me inside.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds