Master Lord Boutsos Ch. 2

Feeling the initial sharp pain in both of her pussylips, Susan followed quickly to keep as much slack in the chain as possible. Tears welled up on her eyes as the lovely slave girl pulled her along. The pain was bearable, but just barely. Susan concentrated on the Great House interior as she followed Rina. The house was huge and well appointed with elegant furnishings and art displayed throughout the rooms they traversed. They descended a magnificent marble staircase heavily carpeted in the center. The staircase walls were covered with huge oil paintings depicting scenes of nude men and women in various poses of embrace or kissing. The women's bodies hinted of marks or welts, but only visible from up close. Two feet away, the paintings seemed only of nude erotic, but not lewd scenes.

When they reached the bottom, Rina pulled her to a closed double door and hooked the leash to a hook high on the wall next to the door. Susan realized that she had to stand very still as any movement caused the chain to pull harshly on her clamped cuntlips. The slave girl smiled at her then opened the door and went inside leaving Susan standing bound and naked outside in the hall. She could faintly hear voices chattering softly, but could not make out what the voices were saying. Susan resigned herself to be brave and endure any ordeal so she could leave this cursed place. Several minutes passed until the door opened and another slave girl, naked and beautiful, came out and placed a silk blindfold over Susan's eyes. She felt the girl release her leash from the hook and was pulled painfully into the room, hearing the doors close behind her.

She was walked nearly twenty feet, or so, and told to stop. The blindfold was lifted momentarily and she saw that she was in a richly furnished living or drawing room with closed heavily draped windows and medieval tapestries hanging on the walls. The tapestries depicted scenes from dungeons with people, both males and females, naked and bound to torture devices. Susan felt her heart begin to pound in her chest as her fear mounted. The blindfold was quickly replaced before she could look to either side or behind her. She heard chairs being moved and heard the rustling of evening gowns as though people were walking toward and around her. Susan thought she heard muffled voices, but could not be sure. She felt the hands of the slave girls turn her around. Restraints were placed on her ankles, her legs spread wide and her ankles secured so her legs remained spread. Susan's breasts were heaving as her heart pounded in her chest.

Her wrists were secured to chains, unlocked from one another and spread wide over her head in spread eagle fashion. "This, dear friends, is slave Susan," she heard Lord Boutsos announce. She heard loud applause as the blindfold was removed. The bright lights focused on her caused her to blink for a few seconds before she realized the room was full of people dressed in tuxedos and evening dresses. She gasped as she became painfully aware that she was naked and bound in front of all these people. Terrified, she looked at Lord Boutsos and shook her head 'no' as the applause died down. Boutsos ignored her and she looked to the assembled guests for help, but to no avail. She was totally helpless, exposed and vulnerable to her Master's whims and perversions. The guests sat on three tiered platforms, raised so each guest could view the proceedings without obstruction.

The slave girls kneeled several feet away on either side of her, as Lord Boutsos reached out and squeezed her nipple spraying milk onto her belly. The guests applauded wildly at the lactating slave. Boutsos removed the cuntlips clamps and spread her cuntlips wide. Susan, though terrified, realized she was aroused as her pussy was moist and getting wetter. He rubbed her clit and it hurriedly exited its hood seeking attention. She twitched with desire as Boutsos rubbed it with his fingers lubricated in her now ample juices. Uttering a low moan, she felt her orgasm rising as her clit was rubbed and was about to climax when Boutsos stopped. Frustrated she sobbed, "Oh no, please…please." Again Boutsos ignored her.

"My dear friends, the buffet is open for those of you with a palate for young delectable pussy and tits. The rest of you will have to wait," he announced. Susan was mortified at what she heard. Several ladies and men approached her. A beautiful redhead dropped to her knees in front of Susan and kissed her pussy several times, before covering it with her mouth to suck and lick it expertly. An older woman and man each selected a breast and played with it until her nipples hardened. Both of them sucked a nipple into their mouths and began to nurse her milk as they moaned in delight. Another man kneeled behind her and licked her asscheeks, spared them apart and tried to devour her asshole, licking it and tongue fucking it. Susan's senses were reeling as she felt her lust growing with each swirl of the tongues pleasuring her. She shuddered through an intense orgasm, spewing her juices from her pussy.

Before her orgasm had subsided a new group of guests began feasting on her ample charms. Her head was reeling with arousal, lust and pleasure as she trembled and erupted in orgasm again. As before, another set of hungry mouths engulfed her and the drive towards orgasm began anew. Pleasured and 'tormented', Susan moaned in delight as the tongues swirled and slathered her tits and openings. Trembling with lust at the relentless tongues devouring her, she exploded in yet another powerful orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she momentarily passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. Her clit was so sensitive that she would spasm and cum each time a tongue swirled over it. Her breathing was labored as she gasped for air, but her 'tormentors' were unremitting and drove her toward yet another intense cum. Exhausted and spent Susan hung limply from her chains as she realized that no one was tonguing her.

The slave girls on either side of her rose from their kneeling positions to lower Susan onto a padded bench on her back. Susan was grateful for the respite from hanging from the chains. She was still restrained and spread eagled on the bench. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the slut is open for your pleasure," Boutsos announced. Four men approached her with their hard cocks in their hands. One drove his cock deep into her cunt in a single thrust, lubed by her sopping wet juices. Another bent her head back and placed his huge cockhead into her mouth. Susan began sucking and licking the cockhead and trying to fuck the cock in her cunt, despite her restraints. Each of the other two men began to rub her nipples and tits with their cockheads raising her already heightened arousal. The guests egged the men on, while Susan uttered muffled moans of pleasure as she sucked one cock and fucked another.

She drew closer to orgasm as the cock fucking her speeded up and began to throb. The cockheads rubbing her nipples were oozing pre-cum onto them as the men masturbated their cocks as they rubbed her. Susan was overcome by her lust and erupted again in a frenzied orgasm as the cock fucking her blasted huge volleys of cum deep into her cunt. A few seconds later the cock she was sucking shot forth several huge wads of cum into her throat and mouth. He pulled back to empty his balls of cum onto her face, then reinserted his cock in her mouth to be cleansed. Susan eagerly complied and licked the cock clean. The man fucking her withdrew his cock and brought it to her mouth to be licked clean. Susan obliged him too. The two men rubbing their cocks on her nipples also exploded in huge wads of cum that covered her nipples and coated her tits. Each of the men raised their cocks to shoot long thick ropes of creamy cum onto her face too.

She cleaned their cocks as well, gasped and panted hard trying to breathe as her cunt continued to clench and release involuntarily. Three more men approached her. The slave girls lifted her legs by the spreader bar until they were pulled over her body. Her hips were rotated upwards exposing her asshole. A man rubbed his cock on her cum filled pussy to lube it well then placed his cockhead on her asshole and began to push. Susan screamed 'no' several times, but her cries were muffled as a woman guest straddled her head and pulled Susan's face into her cunt. The bound slave groaned in pain as the huge cock parted her sphincter and violated her tight virgin asshole. She tried to cry out, but the pussy over her mouth prevented it. Resigned to her fate, Susan plunged her tongue into the juicy cunt that covered her mouth and sought out the woman's clit.

As she licked and sucked the woman's pussy she realized that the pain in her ass had been transformed to pleasure. She tried to thrust back at the cock fucking her ass. The other two men were masturbating on either side of her head. The woman sitting on Susan's face would rise up every so often to allow one of the men to insert his cock into Susan's mouth. Susan was lost in the erotic pleasure of the moment. 'Could it be any more pleasurable?' she wondered to herself as she was being superbly ravished. The answer was a resounding, yes! Another woman inserted a dildo into Susan's pussy and began to fuck her with it as she also began to lick Susan's clit. The two men masturbating and alternately being licked and sucked by Susan, reached out to rub and tweak her nipples. Now Susan was in total and complete ecstasy! She was filled and fucked in her ass and pussy, her clit was being licked, her nipples toyed with and she was alternately sucking a pussy and two cocks.

Her lust was now insatiable as she aided and abetted her headlong descent into depravity. Cumming was the only thought occupying her mind as she sucked, fucked and moaned feeling her orgasm as it stirred deep within her. The tongue at her cunt was relentlessly tongue bathing her engorged clit. Susan audibly screamed into the cunt she was sucking as she erupted in a mind numbing orgasm. She shuddered with spasms, cumming again and again. Her pussy and ass clinched and clamped the cock in her ass and the dildo in her pussy as she entered a state of near perpetual orgasm. Her mind was reeling as she would cum repeatedly. The cock in her ass surrendered to the clasping asshole muscles and exploded, flooding her ass with its hot thick white semen. The woman sitting on Susan's face cried out as her orgasm consumed her and she squirted her juices deep into Susan's throat, mouth and face.

Susan swallowed the woman's cum juices and was rewarded with two erupting cocks spilling their heavy thick white creamy loads into her mouth and onto her face cheeks. She gagged when the huge volume of cum filled her mouth and barely managed to swallow most of the semen offering. Her ravisher's withdrew from her. She felt herself in a state detachment from her surroundings and drifted into semi consciousness. In the haze that was her mind, she could hear applause and shouts of 'Brava Brava' as the guests applauded her performance. The two slave girls began to lick cum from Susan's body and face, avoiding her pussy, asshole and nipples. She felt the soothing tongues and reveled in their warmth and comfort.

Slowly, Susan's senses returned. She felt happy and pleased that she had endured so well. The slave girls turned the bench so that Susan's side faced the audience of guests. Her restraints were rearranged and she was plaaced onto her hands and knees. A wide sling was placed under her belly and suspended from an overhead chain. The sling prevented her from changing position and also lifted her body high enough from the floor so her tits would hang loosely down toward the floor. Susan was beyond resisting, she had correctly concluded that Lord Boutsos would do whatever he pleased with her and resisting was useless. "And now, sweet Susan, the evening's Coup de Gras," Boutsos announced to her and the guests. "Your wildest imagination cannot fathom the fantasy you will now experience for our amusement and enjoyment," Boutsos declared.

The slave girl, Rina, kneeled down to take Susan's cheeks between her hands and kissed the bound slave deeply. Susan was thankful for her compassion and returned the kiss. "Would you please suck and lick my pussy, Susan?" Rina asked politely. Susan smiled at her and nodded yes. The slave girl placed several pillows in front of Susan and sat on them. Lying back Rina spread her legs presenting her sweet smelling young pussy to Susan. The slave girls' scent was tantalizing as Susan inhaled it deeply. Rina scooted forward and twitched as Susan's tongue touched her cuntlips. The girl nearly swooned as Susan plunged her tongue into the tight opening then swirled the slave girls' clit. Rina moaned with pleasure as she ground her pussy into Susan's face, holding her fast by her head.

Susan relished the young woman's sweet tasting pussy, sucking it gently and lovingly, knowing that Rina too, was a slave to Lord Boutsos. Suddenly, Susan felt a wet tongue lick her from clit to asshole and extend into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as the long thick tongue soothed her well-fucked pussy and cleansed it of its cum filling. Susan tried to look around to see who had such a long and wonderful tongue, but Rina held her fast preventing her from looking. Susan's lust was rising again and she rotated her hips trying to get the tongue to stay on her clit. The tongue began to burrow into her asshole, eagerly licking out cum deposited there earlier. It was a heavenly feeling and Susan moaned in pleasure as her tongue swirled about Rina's clit. The slave girl orgasms were soft by comparison to Susan's wild cums. Rina gasped, sighed deeply, twitched a bit when she would cum then relaxed to await her next orgasm.

Susan could feel her breasts becoming heavy with milk as she began to lactate again. She wished someone would nurse her tits to revive the wonderful feelings she had earlier when the guests drained her of milk. Rina writhed to another deep orgasm and Susan felt her own orgasm begin to build as the relentless tongue continued to invade her ass and cunt.

Lord Boutsos called out, "Now Brutus," and the tongue immediately withdrew from Susan's pussy. Susan felt something heavy on her back and sides and turned to see that Brutus was a huge giant of a man over seven feet tall. Brutus's cock was wet and very hard. Susan judged his cock to be around ten inches in length and nearly two and half inches in girth. She tried to cry out her protests, but Rina expertly pulled her face into her crotch and only a muffled sound could be barely heard. "No, Master…he's too big! Please…I've never…please," Susan whimpered her pleas. Boutsos ignored her begging and waited until all his guests had moved about to get a good view of Susan and Brutus before telling giant to begin.

Brutus knew what was expected of him and eagerly found her opening, placing his huge cock near her cuntlips. His cockhead rammed against her asscheeks, asshole and under her belly trying to gain entry. Rina got up and went to Brutus and grasped his cock to guide it into Susan's pussy. She spread the bound girls cuntlips and placed the tip of Brutus's cockhead between them. Susan felt Brutus push as his cock entered her pussy. She was tight enough to impede the man's great cock and Brutus had to work hard to get his cock into her. Susan screamed for help and cried out against being violated by this abnormally huge cock, but to no avail. Everyone was focused on the giant as he began to fuck her. Slowly Brutus worked his cock deeper and deeper into Susan's pussy. The warmth of her sex spurred the giant on, to penetrate deeper. Susan felt that she was being totally filled and nearly ripped apart, but he had not gotten more than half of his huge cock inside her. She wasn't in pain, but the sheer embarrassment of being fucked by a giant in front of a large group of people mortified her totally. Her tears welled up in her eyes, but her pussy welled up in a heavy flow of juices as her pleasure mounted through her humiliation.

She thought he would split her in two as the huge cock inched its way relentlessly deeper. It was pushing on the entrance to her cervix, yet there was still more cock to be embedded. She would never be able to take it all in, she thought, as she felt it part the opening and slide through her cervix. At nearly the same time Brutus huge balls were swinging against her clit and touching both of her inner thighs. The giant began to fuck her, drawing his huge cock out to only his cockhead then thrusting it all the way in again and again. Resigned to her fate, Susan felt pangs of pleasure welling up inside her pussy. She began to welcome the hard fucking she was getting and began to thrust back and to clench her cunt muscles around the huge phallus pleasuring her.

Susan clasped Brutus's cock and held it fast as she came hard. She screamed with lust, not pain, as she would cum each time Brutus moved his huge cock in or out. God, it's so huge, she thought as Brutus continued pummeling her cuntlips with his massive cock. She wailed in total lust, as she wanted more of this delightful cock that was fucking her. Finally, Brutus thrust hard and Susan screamed as the cock buried itself inside her cunt. She could feel it grow even harder as the giant began to cum hard!


His cum erupted inside of her and the sheer volume was incredible. She felt her belly being filled with cum and become distended from the huge quantity of cum that Brutus's balls pumped into her. Susan loved the feeling of the hot cum filling her and she joined Brutus in prolonged orgasms. She came each time Brutus pumped more cum into her pussy. The huge volume of cum pushed against the cock and oozed out of her pussy, but the cock sealed most of his cum inside her. Susan disregarded the audience observing her and she reveled in the intensity of her orgasms. She laughed and giggled at the absolute pleasure centered in her pussy and clit. Her belly ached from the vast quantity of cum that Brutus had deposited within her, but she cried out 'No' repeatedly as the giant tried to pull out.

Brutus waited for his orgasm to subside before he pulled out of Susan, but each time he tried to pull it out she whimpered and cried 'no'. Rina whispered into Susan's ear, "Relax and enjoy it, there is no other cock like it anywhere, Susan," she told her. Susan grinned and squeezed her cunt muscles hard to extract every bit of pleasure she could from coupling with Brutus. The guests were applauding Susan and Brutus's performance with shouts of 'Brava, Brava' to the fucking couple. As Susan's lust began to abate she became aware of how heavy her tits had become as the filled with milk. They hung down pointing at the floor about one foot below her hard erect nipples. She felt something rub against her nipples. Looking under her belly she saw several women touching her nipples with their fingers. Rina grabbed Susan's nipple and squeezed some milk into one of the women's mouth and also spread some milk on her other nipple.

The young girls instantly reacted by grasping Susan's nipples in their mouths and began to suckle her milk to a standing ovation from the guests looking on. The slave girls jostled each other for a chance to suckle. Their teeth pricked Susan's nipple flesh delightfully. "Yesssss, yesssss suck my nipples," Susan screamed as her lust began to return from the sheer erotic nature of what was happening to her. Her arousal was complete as the young women pulled at her tits and drained her milk, while Brutus withheld pulling his cock from Susan's pussy. "Oh God!" Susan screamed as she erupted in another orgasm just as Brutus pulled his cock from her pussy. His cum gushed from her pussy forming cum puddles on the floor. The flow of cum from her cunt dwindled to a slow oozing of cum. The women continued to bite and suck at Susan's nipples in a feeding frenzy as she reveled at being able to feed them with her milk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds