Master Lord Boutsos Ch. 2

Lord Boutsos activated the chain motor that held the sling under Susan's belly and lifted her up a few inches. Susan squirmed and writhed with pleasure at the girls' antics even though their teeth made her nipples sore. As the slave girl's continued to drain the milk from Susan's breasts, she felt Brutus's tongue licking her pussy again, lapping up cum he had deposited inside her. Susan closed her eyes and was captivated by her lust and arousal as the girls and giant ravished her flesh. She felt a warm spongy mass bump her lips and she opened her eyes to see her fiancée holding his huge hard-on in front of her lips. She smiled happily at her lover, opened her mouth and took him deep inside her throat and sucked him hard, swirling her tongue around his sensitive cockhead.

The giant's tongue brought her once more to orgasm as she concentrated on licking the sensitive spot under her fiancée's cockhead. He moaned with pleasure as her trained tongue brought him near orgasm several times, only to be denied as Susan showed him what she had learned from Master Boutsos. She nearly drove him mad with her expertise in sucking her fiancée's cock. The guests applauded her fellating skills in preventing him from orgasm until she was ready to let him cum. Finally, she relented and brought him to a massive orgasm, swallowing every drop of his precious semen. Rina released Susan from her restraints and helped her up and the guests gave Susan a standing ovation.

With the performance ended, the guests departed while Rina helped Susan bathe and get dressed. The two slave girls descended the Grand Staircase to join Master Boutsos and Susan's fiancée in the drawing room. Susan's fiancée thanked Boutsos for professionally training her, giving Lord Boutsos a substantial fee for his services. Susan wore a leather collar with a leash dangling from a ring in the collar. Master Boutsos took the leash from Rina and handed it to Susan's fiancée. Susan kneeled before Boutsos and kissed and licked his flaccid cock. "Thank you Master for training me to be a good slave for my lover," she said to him.

"You're welcome, slave Susan. You learned fast and well," Boutsos complimented her. She licked his balls and cock again in homage to her Master and followed her fiancée out of Boutsos home crawling on her hands and knees. Boutsos turned to look at Rina. She squealed in delight and ran to her Master. He kissed her and lifted her in his arms to carry her to his bedroom.

The End. Part 2.

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds