Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 29-END

When they entered the smallish bathroom, Misha locked the door behind her. The walls were covered in graffiti that had been painted over many times to create an illegible collage of sorts. Misha looked anxious but also excited.

"I'm really in love with you, Nat," she said.

"I know Misha." said Nat. He wanted to fuck her really bad, but he was waiting for her to unload her big secret first.

"Just so you know, I'm not that drunk right now. I know exactly what I'm doing and I want you to know you can trust me, OK?"

Nat was so confused, but he nodded. Her eyes said it all. How could she do him wrong? What could she possibly show him that would make him care for her less or be disappointed in her. She was meant to be with him. Her body was for him. He needed her. She needed him. It was so simple. He could literally stay with her in this bathroom for forever.

"Close your eyes," said Misha.

Nat closed his eyes. Misha put the lid down on the toilet and forced him to sit down. He happily was willing to get dirty and tarnish his nice slacks, if it meant being part of Misha's design for him. Misha leaned over and gave him a kiss on the forehead then she grabbed his hand and slowly dragged it up her leg. He relaxed his muscles and let her control him and show him the way. His hand glided up her smooth thigh until it hit the hem of her dress. She continued to guide his wrist pushing his hand under the fabric and continuing up her leg, then she stopped and held his arm in place.

"You're gonna have to go the rest of the way, on your own," she said sternly, with a husky, mysterious tone. She pulled her hand away. Nat was so confused but also kind of transfixed but this unusual, profound-seeming experience. He loved being in the throes of her plan, holding on to her leg because she told him to, trusting her to know him and his needs. He tried not to think. Instead he tried to breathe and just act. He moved his hand up and inward towards her pussy. He expected, perhaps to find her inner thighs kind of damp from all the physical activity they'd had, but they weren't. He finally pushed his hand all the way up. His first contact was with some lacy, panty material, but, quickly, he found there to be something else underneath the fabric. As he patted the object with his hand, it started to become clear to him what he was touching. He quickly withdrew his hand and opened his eyes.

Misha, was staring directly into his eyes, lovingly and understandingly. Nat wasn't sure what to say or what to do. Misha stroked the side of his face and then she straddled his lap and sat down, her eyes meeting his.

"Anika and I did some research on you because we wanted to know you better and know how to please you better. We would never hurt you, Nat. We both love you very much."

Nat wasn't angry, just in shock. He didn't, yet, want to name or identify what he had found under her dress. He loved her and he still loved being with her in this moment, her beautiful face so close to his, her huge tits pouring out of her dress in front of him.

Misha continued with a hushed, intimate tone. "Almost by accident, Anika found an interesting field in your profile that has to do with your fetishes and fantasies. It said that you have had fantasies about sexual experiences involving a transgendered female."

Nat couldn't help but feel ashamed. It was true, he had looked at shemale porn on several occasions and it had become more frequent over the years. He had no interest in men, or getting butt fucked, or having a loving relationship with a man that had had a sex change. These could not be farther from erotic for him. But for some reason, he'd enjoyed the idea of a super attractive female having that extra tool to use.

"Listen Nat. I know you're straight. I know you love women and their womanly parts. The truth is, I've always fantasized about being able to have a cock of my own. Anika said the modification would be OK as a temporary experiment, but just because it seemed like something you would like. If you give Anika the word, everything will go back to how it was and you won't even recall this happening." She was clearly worried she had overstepped but she was still committed to giving it a try, having known, from the beginning, that it would definitely take some adjusting.

As Nat settled himself and thought through things a bit, he continued to gaze fondly at the beautiful black women sitting on his lap. She was so patiently and dedicatedly waiting for him to decide how he felt. And how did he feel? Well, the main thing that always gave him pause about the whole fantasy was that, in porn, for example, it would dawn on him somewhere in the middle of the movie, that this was, in fact, a man, not some fantasy creature (like a centaur). It might be the way "she" moved, her muscular body, her deeper voice or, often, the way her penis was usually disfigured in some way or unable to get fully hard. Most of all, the one mainstay with a shemale was that her tits had to be fake, by the laws of nature, and Nat detested fake breasts.

But, this situation was different. Misha was a fully natural woman, feminine in every way, and she had completely natural, gigantic, breasts. This was a biogenetic anomaly of sorts, to be appreciated, explored and perhaps enjoyed.

Resting his hands on her hips, he cleared his throat. "I really appreciate you guys taking this risk. I'm sure you can understand why this is quite difficult for me." She nodded and rubbed his chest as he continued. "Being gay or being called gay is one of the biggest fears of any teen boy and that shit stays with you. I know I'm straight. But I feel like I can be honest with you, and the truth is that it does turn me on. Something about a big cock turns me on. It can be on a guy fucking a girl or just be part of a girl, even by herself. I've never known what I'm supposed to do with that, but I'm open to exploring it with you."

Misha smiled. "You're so brave, Nat." She gave him a hug. At that minute, the song "Like a Virgin" by Madonna started playing. Misha laughed. Nat laughed too.

"We should probably get back to Anika," said Misha. "Can we continue this conversation later?"

"Yeah, sure. Let's," said Nat.

Misha leaned in for one more kiss before she slid off him and helped him up. As Misha turned to open the door, Nat, extra horny now, pulled on her hips and she submitted, melting into him. They seemed to coalesce, her ass in his crotch, his hands around her stomach. There was a new bond between them, a bond of secrecy, intimacy and taboo eros. She rubbed her ass in concentric circles on his penis and he creeped his hands up to her bosoms to fondle her.

Nat, in the throes of desire, attempted to turn Misha around and escalate the experience but Misha broke away. "No!" she insisted. "Anika is waiting. Let's go." She pulled his arm and they left the bathroom.

Thirty-Three

When Misha and Nat got back onto the dance floor, they found Anika sandwiched between a guy and a girl. The guy, a well-built, bearded redhead was behind her, his hands guiding her waist towards him, her ass sliding up against his crotch.

In front of Anika was the bartender from earlier who must have ended her shift and was now, ironically, dancing to one of the most un-punk songs ever to have existed, the Madonna classic. She was happy though, and she appeared to be quite taken by Anika, who was kind of entranced in the moment. Her face was serious and her gaze was distant as she swayed back and forth, occasionally twirling the bartender around to bring her jean-skirted ass close against Anika's crotch.

Nat grabbed a beer to take a quick breather and Misha went to join the group. She warmly greeted the two strangers and danced to the side before Anika broke away and started talking in her ear, probably curious to find out what happened in the bathroom. Misha spun her around and brought her back against her crotch, her arms pulled tightly against Anika's stomach.

Nat thought to himself, I've created a very powerful duo here. Hopefully they never turn against me. He watched how Anika drove her ass back hard against Misha, and all-the-sudden it occurred to him that she was rubbing on Misha's new package. He slowly felt his dick enlarge and slither down the leg of his pants. He pulled up his phone and made some alterations to his own profile: You will have no more anxiety about your own heterosexuality or masculinity, or normalcy. You will feel comfortable interacting with Misha's cock in different ways, although the taboo nature and novelty of the experience will continue to turn you on. You will still resist the idea of being penetrated anally (he felt he needed to draw the line somewhere). Finally, you will be aroused by the feeling and taste of Misha's semen.

Then he pulled up Misha's profile. He saw in the stats that she had given herself a humble six inch cock, probably to make sure Nat didn't feel challenged in any way. He increased the length to eight inches. He gave her his same staying power and control over her cum production. He made her dick especially sensitive to pleasure by Anika or himself. He also increased the pleasure centers of her ass and made it so that when she was aroused, her anal glands produced a similar lubricant to that of the vagina, but to a lesser degree. Finally he put a termination point to her shemale parts, so that when they woke up she would be fully feminine and not feel any remorse, having lost a member of her person. But, she would have the sporadic notion to bring her cock and balls back, from time to time, if it was an appropriate situation and she could do that by willing it to happen.

Nat had a little surprise of his own that he had been looking forward to revealing. He walked over to the girls who were basically humping on the dance floor. He told them that it was time to go and that they still had one more stop left before they could call it a night. They excitedly complied. Anika went over to the redhead man and the bartender and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. The bartender begged her to stay but settled for giving Anika her number, which she placed inside her bra.

When they got out on the street, Nat hailed a cab and they rode for about ten minutes, the girls not knowing where they were going. Misha sat in the middle and she rubbed her hands on both of their laps, her left hand sliding slowly up and down Nat's mostly-hard cock, and her right hand slipping up Anika's leg and grazing her wet pussy. Nat and Anika both looked out their windows, highly turned on and eager to be in bed (but not to sleep).

They got off in front of the W hotel and Nat checked in to the penthouse suite. The girls were amazed. They went up to the top floor in the elevator, having to use a special key. It opened up right into the room, and immediately they were struck by the size of the room, the classy furniture, and the elevated bathtub overlooking the immense view of Manhattan. Nat poured them each a glass of champagne as the girls raced around the suite like little children at a playground. He smiled. It was good to be able to treat these woman like they deserved.

They swarmed back to him, taking their glasses and toasting once again. "This is incredible," said Anika. "I don't think I've ever been this high up before." She gave him a kiss on the lips. "I've been waiting to get you somewhere private all night. You probably could have fucked me in the restaurant bathroom, if you wanted to."

"I wanted to let you simmer a bit," said Nat.

"Am I hot enough for you now?" asked Anika as she untied the sash to her dress.

It fell slightly to the side revealing her massive melons underneath, caged in an immense, black laced bra. She pulled the dress off her shoulders, slowly, and let it drop to the floor revealing her matching panties. Misha stepped behind her to help, unclasping the strained strap and letting it go slack. Then Misha slowly pulled off the thin shoulder straps, eventually allowing Anika's bra to drop to the floor.

Nat sighed at the sight. They were definitely the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. They were gigantic but firm and perky. They looked so heavy and so globular. Misha slid her hands around to cup Anika's tits and the contrast of Misha's dark hands against Anika's tanned skin made his dick tent out out his pants. Anika noticed right aways and reached down to undo his belt and fly, letting the fancy slacks slip to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and let his pants fall off his feet.

Anika began to rub his large cock through his boxers as she stared at him deeply in the eyes. Misha kneaded at Anika's breasts, pulling on her nipples and squeezing the tits together to make them bubble up. Anika finally tucked her fingers into the waistband of Nat's boxers and pulled them down, freeing his cock which stood up at a forty-five degree angle. She tugged lightly on his dick, biting her lip, clearly aroused by his massive member. Then she spit a big gob of spit into her hand and applied it to his cock, stroking faster and squeezing hard with her fist.

Misha had moved her hand down into Anika's panties and was pressing hard against her vulva. Anika responded by grinding her ass back against Misha, whose hard package was still sealed up inside her legs. Nat reached out to grab the huge breasts in front of him and Anika and him both moaned when he touched them.

"You like them, Nat?" said Anika.

"I love them," he said.

"They belong to you, Nat." she said. "You own these huge tits, OK?"

He nodded as he squeezed them. Then Misha pulled down Anika's panties and Anika pulled firmly on Nat's cock, aiming it in between her legs. He felt it slide into her slippery crotch area. Her juices had gotten everywhere and they were warm and sticky. She clenched her legs around him and he slowly slid in and out of the wetness, the top of his shaft lightly grazing her clitoris. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, her tits heavily impeding how close he could get, but feeling amazing, nonetheless.

Nat couldn't resist anymore and he swiftly picked Anika up, wrapping her legs around his back He smoothly and gracefully slid his dick up her pussy. She moaned loudly. Misha got on her knees and began licking Nat's balls as he fucked Anika. She sucked on his balls and then licked up to Anika's taint and tongued inside her asshole. Anika's creamy pussy juices oozed out of her with each thrust. Misha bathed her tongue in the juices.

After about ten minutes of hard fucking, Nat wasn't quite ready to cum yet and he felt bad about neglecting his other girl, and also about not utilizing the amenities of the apartment. He let Anika off his dick and slowly placed her on the floor. They retired into the bedroom and Anika climbed on to the plush sheets to rest as she let Misha and Nat have some time together.

"Would you help me with this dress?" Misha asked Nat as she turned her back to him.

Nat was still a little tremulous about what was about to happen next, but he went ahead as confidently as he could. He slowly unzipped the zipper which went down to just above her ass. She turned around and then peeled down the dress to just above her waist, revealing a lime green bra with another huge pair of tits underneath, this time black, but just as juicy as Anika's. They weren't as big as Anika's but they were still gigantic and her skin was so soft. His mouth watered at the sight, but he sat patiently as she continued her striptease.

She slid the dress slowly and seductively down to the floor. Her panties were lime green, like her bra, but there was a clear discoloration, where, presumably her cock was. It created a significant bulge that seemed to travel backwards towards her ass. She grabbed his hand and brought it towards her crotch, placing it against the fabric.

It was a substantial piece of package he felt under his fingers. He looked into her eyes, intimidated and unsure. She told him, "It's Ok, baby. It won't hurt you. Momma's gonna make sure everything is OK." She pressed his hand harder against the bulge and then started sliding it slowly up and down. He could feel it hardening, slightly, as he rubbed it. He stared at her tits lustfully as he felt her bulge. She noticed and removed her bra letting her tits bounce free. Her cock continued to get harder as she watched his pleasure-filled face.

"It's getting kind of uncomfortable for me now," Misha said, referring to the pressure placed on her junk. "Do you mind if I remove these?"

Nat looked up, a little speechless and said, "Yeah, it's ok." He pulled his hand back and stroked gently on his dick as he watched this buxom, black beauty become completely naked. As the panties came off, she spread her legs and her cock came springing out from it's cage. Nat's jaw dropped. It was a huge, circumcised black dick. The head was taught and angled with a couple light veins running down the long, girthy shaft. Her balls were nicely-sized, not too saggy, and there was no pubic hair in sight. If there was ever a cock that he would wanna meet, in-person, this would be his exact preference. But knowing that it belonged to this incredibly feminine, perfectly physiqued and gorgeous woman, that he truly loved, made it all the more arousing.

Her cock was so hard and ready to go, he honestly didn't know what to do. Misha moved towards him until their cocks each pushed against each other's pubic area. She kissed him on his neck and ran her fingers through his chest hair before sliding her hand down his abs. Eventually, her hand found his cock, but instead of stroking it for him, she brought her own dick up underneath his and she fisted the two cocks with one hand. Nat could feel Misha's shaft pulsing underneath his. She began to glide her hand back and forth along the two cocks. Nat brought his hands up to cup her tits and then grabbed her waist, pulling her in tighter.

He'd never felt a sensation like this before, being so close to another cock, like this. There was almost a unified energy being created - two people with the same equipment receiving a similar nature of stimulation. He leaned down and began kissing Misha passionately. She kissed back. Nat finally took a leap and pulled his mouth away from her. He brought his hand up and spit a large glob of saliva into his hand and then brought it down to Misha's cock and coated her shaft with his spit. He then closed his hand around her hard dick and started to stroke her. She placed her head against his chest. "That's it, baby. Stroke Momma's cock for her."

He took long deep strokes, every couple times pausing at the top and rubbing in a circular motion around the head. Then he increased the force. Misha followed suit, spitting on her hand and grabbing Nat's dick, accelerating quickly to match Nat's pace. They both began to moan deeply as they tugged harder and harder. Nat wrapped his hand around Misha's body and squeezed hard on her bubbly black ass. Her cock felt huge in his hand and he could feel it throbbing. He could hear her breathing hard. He whispered, "Would this your first time cumming like a man?".

"Yes," she said, half-excited, half-embarrassed.

"This is my first time making a girl cum like a man," he said. She cooed and kissed him on the cheek and then licked her tongue inside his ear. He pulled harder on her dick.

"You're gonna make me explode," she said.

"Good," said Nat. "Hold nothing back. I know I'm not gonna." She put her hand against the back of his neck as a brace and then picked up the pace. They both started whacking each other off frantically until Misha screamed out,

"Oh my God. I'm coming!!"

Next thing he knew, Nat felt the warm liquid shooting out of of Misha, first on to his hand and wrist, then hard against his stomach and pubic area. It kept coming more and more until it flooded down on to the base of his own cock and began to dribble down his legs. Misha collected some of her own semen and lathered onto Nat's dick as she continued to stroke him as fast as possible. The feeling of her cum on his dick was exquisite and unlike anything he felt before. He was getting close and grabbed hard on her tits with both hands. Then he let himself go, shooting the semen all over her leg and on her hands. He pulled back and fired more semen on her belly which dribbled down on to her cock. She let go of his dick and started spreading his cum across her body and up and down her long shaft.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds