Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 29-END

He couldn't believe this feeling of being completely used and at the service of another. He hugged on her legs, he felt so bonded to her. Anika yelled out to him, "Cum for me now, Nat. Cover me, please!" Misha pulled her dick out of his throat and wiped the cum away from his eyes so that he could open them. Then she sat down behind Anika's head and placed it on her lap. She continued to stroke her hard cock as she stared at her handiwork. Nat was covered in white splooge.

Thirty-Five

Nat opened his eyes carefully and looked down at his huge dick and Anika's fluffy tits which already had a fair amount of runoff cum dripped on them. He looked up to see Anika's wanting eyes as she worked her tits and hands against his cock. On top of that, sitting right behind her was the beautiful Misha, her dark skin looking radiant as she stroked hard on her dick. The horniness in the situation was pretty out-of-control. Nat felt sticky and his throat was sore, but his dick was throbbing with excitement. He switched his focus enough to allow Anika to have what she wanted. He continued to rub her pussy behind him with his palm on her clit and three fingers in her vagina. Misha helped prop her head up and placed her mouth in position so that she could lick the tip of his dick every time he travelled through the mountains.

"Oh my God Nat. Your dick is so hard," said Anika. "You're rubbing me so good. I love you baby."

Misha chimed in as she stoked herself. "You took your cum load so well, Baby. You're cock looks so beautiful between those tits. Why don't you give her what she wants? I can contribute, but I wanna see you shoot first."

The two girls were staring dreamily into his eyes and and unsuspectingly the cum started pouring out of his dick hole. It was like a canon. The cum was thick, flowing through Anika's cleavage, up her neck. It came in steady, forceful spurts, almost without him being able to control it. He moved back and poured his white semen onto her massive breasts. She shook them with her forearms as she watched the white shower continue.

Nat looked up at Misha who was biting her lip, clearly approaching another orgasm. Anika's head was laying in Misha's lap. Misha's dick was sticking straight in the air, directly next to Anika's face. Nat was still rubbing on Anika's pussy but he picked up the pace, using some tricks, at this point knowing Anika's body well enough that it wouldn't be that hard to make her cum. His dick was still pumping out semen and his body was electrified with pleasure but he wanted Anika to get off one more time.

Anika started thrashing about and Nat started jamming four fingers into her cunt. He took his other hand and started spreading the cum around on her tits and pinching her nipples. Anika yelled out, "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!!" She began to shake and that was their cue. Nat pushed his dick down at this base of her tits and the head popped up from the top. He grabbed tightly on her pussy once last time as his cum shot forcefully against her chin. She continued to jiggle her breasts around and he kept fucking his cock into the messy tit sandwich.

At that moment, Misha inhaled loudly. "Here I come, too," she said and shot a geyser of sperm in to the air which, on it's descent, fell down directly onto Anika's face with a splat. She opened her mouth and let the semen go inside. Misha continued to tug long strokes on her big black cock and the cum shot up in the air, covering Anika's face.

Nat allowed his orgasm to subside and eventually Misha and Anika did the same. Then, they, all three of them, slid up to the top of the bed and squirmed around in each other's mess. They kissed passionately and held each other lovingly. Eventually they fucked again and again until they had each used each other and provided for each other in every way they could think of.

After it all finally chilled out and they were resting, Anika got up and drew a bath in the abnormally large tub that overlooked the city skyline. When it was ready, they all sat together and enjoyed feeling of their bodies as the cum rinsed away into the bubbly bath water. After they cleaned up, they put on the luxurious robes provided by the hotel. Anika called up housekeeping to have the sheets changed and Nat prepared them a night cap. They eventually passed out, spooning together - Anika in front, Nat in the middle and Misha in the rear.

When they awoke, Misha and Nat were surprised to find that Misha no longer had a penis, but it wasn't something they lamented or questioned. Nat was reminded of all the new stuff he had tried the night before, and how exciting it had been. He was happy to have things back to normal, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time he explored that part of himself. Waking up with these two women was completely a dream come true.

As the girls eventually woke up, Nathaniel rolled over on his back. Anika turned towards him and they all scooched in together. Misha squeezed her legs around his body. Nat stroked Anika's hair and rubbed on Misha's back and looked out through the translucent blind at the Manhattan skyline bathed in morning light. He wasn't sure what else there could be to want besides this. But hey, he thought, the grass could always be greener. There's worlds to change and more holes to be fucked. It's a hard job, especially in the city that never sleeps, but somebody's gotta do it. He knew that, at some point, the other shoe was gonna drop. But why worry about that, today? For now it was just time to get a good cup of coffee. And come to think of it, Nat thought, I actually know a great coffee shop, right in my neighborhood.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds