Master's Birthday

I am so high on this lavish, erotic and so sensual treatment and wonder if she feels the excitement also. In my passion I manage to brush her opening again, one finger sliding through her wetness gently but with authority. To find her so incredibly wet came as no surprise, while serving to increase my own libido and bringing me much pleasure to know that Sindy had become as excited as me. She has started to rub her pussy on my thigh, and as turned on as I had become, I wanted her to climax too. In moments I can hear her moaning knowing that she was about to cumm. This beautiful Thai girl had been turned on by me and was about to cumm for me too. With a huge sigh, she started her orgasm, her tiny hands squeezing my nipples as I squeezed hers. Coming down she smiled at me saying, "Thank you" before returning to work on me.

"Please Master, please get the PPP," although he is dubious about whether she will use it or not he nevertheless fetches the Purple Pussy Pump from our toy cupboard, laying it on the bed beside me. Ignoring it, Sindy moves back down to kneel between my knees, where she takes the right side of my labia between both hands, kneading, pulling, massaging and squeezing tightly. Then gives the same treatment to the other side. It is only now that I realize how damp the towel is becoming underneath me, but I am too far-gone to worry about it, already so far up the ladder into space that I plain didn't care.

Spreading me open, her fingers easily find my little cock, and that was when she did surprise me. First, she rolled my clit between her thumb and fingers while bending low to blow on it. I figured that she might just be looking at my pussy, but no, she went down between my thighs and began agitating my swollen clitty with her clever little tongue and lips. Oh my god but it is out of this world, making me squeal with the absolute pleasure, a swift orgasm breaking over me to leave me trembling.

I feel like screaming when she slips one finger inside my almost liquid pussy, although I can barely feel it I bear down on her hand. Understanding my cue, she slips in another. Oh yes, this is so much better, as Sindy works me I lay there moanin, groanin and writhin, and wishing that she would push the whole tiny hand into me. I long to tell her to but can't quite get the words out.

Master lays the PPP across my stomach, and I somehow manage to croak out a "yes" and Sindy, merciful girl that she is picks it up and slides it into me in a twisting motion. Moaning in my passion, I throw back my head to where my Master is standing with glazed eyes, his cock beautiful and hard where a bead of pre-cum is glistening at the eye. Pulling him closer I drew that cock towards me, licking off the viscous offering and closing my mouth around his thickness, sometimes I think that my PPP was modelled on his fat cock, they are about the same size. Jeez but I love this cock and holding it in my soft mouth throws me into another orgasm, stronger and longer than the first.

I am not destined to blow him this time though, Sindy has got into her rhythm now driving that dildo into me with a twisting motion, hard fast and so deep, at the same time pushing a finger of the other hand into my arse and fucking me anally.

His voice comes to me through the haze of a million raw emotions, "cumm for me baby, cumm for me now."

Now I do scream his name, Jaaaaasonnnnn, loud and long as the orgasm ripping through me is tearing my insides out with its intensity, my pussy muscles gripping the dildo tightly, my body shaking with the strength of it. Slowly Sindy extricates the dildo, which comes out with a plopping sound. I can't move but just lying there while Sindy makes her excuses taking her self off for a shower.

Immediately Master climbs onto the bed, taking me into his arms to stroke my hair and cuddle me, telling me how much he loves me and what a good girl I am. He picks up the PPP offering it to me and greedily I lick it clean of my sweetness.

The day had started off badly but finished on the highest note possible, we were both ecstatic. However, there was still the question of my Master's hard on to be settled, and we dealt with that after Sindy had gone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds