Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 01

"Get close enough to see who's in the car, Lis'." He watched as she moved closer.

"Looks like a mom and a little kid, Matty."

"Okay...pass her...slowly, Lis'..." Matt couldn't believe how cool this all was. It had been so hard, the last few months at school, knowing she was sleeping only a mile away. But they just couldn't seem to get together, alone, until this past week. After Shelly called Friday morning, Matt knew his world was changing again – he could hardly wait – and now it was here! "Is she looking at you?"

"Yes...she's cute, Matty...she's staring at me."

"What can she see...talk to me, Lisa!" His heart was pounding. "What about the kid?"

Lisa's voice was totally strained. "The kid is a baby, Matt. I was seeing the car seat before. She's watching me talk to you...I know she can see the side of my right breast and my nipples...they're so hard, baby..."

"Okay, listen, babygirl...I'm gonna pull up close behind you...stay even with her...keep flirting with her...alright, I'm gonna flash my brights, like you should speed up...don't... turn around and give me the finger...good, baby...now...when I flash again, pull up your shirt and rub your nipple for her." He heard Lisa gasp. "When I honk, pull ahead to that big rig in front of us...okay?"

"Yes, Master." He could hardly hear her whisper. He flashed his lights. He was close enough to see the grin on her face as she flipped him off. When she was back facing the young mother in the other car, Matt flashed the lights again. From behind, he could see his sister's hand moving.

"Talk to me, Lis'...everything!"

"Okay, Matty...she smiled after I gave you the finger...I'm playing with the edge of my shirt...she's staring hard, baby...I'm pulling it away...fuck, Matty...I think I might cum!"

"Easy, Lis'...stay with her, baby...talk to me."

"I just pulled the shirt away, Matty...my whole breast is out! Oh, she's smiling at me again...she's starting to roll down her window..."

"Leave your window up...suck your fingers and then pull your nip for her...now, play with your tit...I'm gonna honk...speed up, baby, now!" Lisa hit the accelerator hard, pulling away from her ardent admirer. Matt followed, pausing only long enough to look at the frustrated mother. She was cute enough, but not even close to his sister. "I think you made her day, Lis'," Matt spoke sweetly into the phone. "Ready for another little thrill?"

Lisa breathed heavily into her tiny headset. "Just tell me what to do, Matty...you know I'll do anything you want me to." Her pussy was really starting to cream.

"Are your pants still around your knees?" Matt was choking out the words. "Is your slut cunt on display?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, baby...real good. Now I want you to push your shirt to the middle...tuck it under the shoulder strap."

"Jesus, Matty...my tits are both uncovered. What are we doing?" She was feeling the tremors starting to emanate from her hot, moist pussy.

"I want you to pull up to that big rig, baby...right along side. Now, Lis'." He watched her car get closer to the cab of the semi. "Okay, baby...now when you get up close, make sure he can see into the car. Talk to me, Lisa...what's going on?"

The semi driver had seen the small car pulling closer. When it didn't pass as he'd expected, he glanced down to check out what was going on. "Holy shit!" he thought as he stared at the hot, young thing driving the car. "Maybe Sunday hauling ain't a bad idea!"

"He's looking at me, Matt...he's saying something, but I can't hear him."

"Can he see your pussy, baby?" Lisa moaned her reply. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, lover...I'm spreading my legs as wide as I can for him."

"Finger yourself, Lis'...let him watch you fuck yourself."

"Fuck me!" The driver was going out of his mind! When she'd looked at him, he couldn't believe how good-looking she was – perfect tits...great nipples...shaved cunt. What more could he ask for? Now she was fingering herself!

"He's watching me, Master...I'm fucking myself for him." Lisa had a hard time speaking as she frigged herself, glancing up as often as she could to see the driver high above her.

"Tell me about Margie, Lis'." He heard his sister gasp into the headset.

"God, Matty...now?" Lisa was beginning to crest towards orgasm.

"Now, slut."

"One night, right after she moved in, we all got stoned and watched movies and stuff. After the last movie, I went downstairs to shower and go to bed. I was in the shower...I was thinking about you, little brother...about your huge, hard cock...I was playing with myself with the hand-held showerhead...I know I was saying your name.

"I heard the bathroom door open...Margie said she had to pee and couldn't wait. I know she saw me holding the nozzle in front of my pussy through the glass doors. I couldn't say anything as she stood there and looked at me. Fuck, Matty...just like this guy is looking at me now."

"Keep talking, babygirl...you're makin' me really hard!"

"It was like slow motion, baby." Lisa's voice was a little heavier, filled with the lusty memory. "She stood there for a minute, then she stripped off her blouse and her shorts. All she had on was a pair of pink bikini panties." Lisa was jamming three fingers into her gaping cunt. "She's so cute, Matty...she's built just like me. She didn't say anything... she peeled her panties off, opened the door and stepped into the shower.

"She took the showerhead out of my hand and started spraying herself. When she was all soaked, she aimed it at my pussy. I just stood there, baby...my knees were shaking so bad. Then she moved close, her tits were pressing into mine...she kissed me, Matty. She frenched me - it was so fuckin' hot!"

"Listen, babygirl..." Matt interrupted, "Suck your fingers and waive goodbye to your friend. Pull ahead into the next rest stop. But keep talking about Margie – she's sounding better and better every minute."

Lisa did as Matt instructed. She left the semi driver with one very hard dick and two very blue balls. Normally, that wasn't her style but she knew her little brother needed her. That's what had kept her cunt wet and her nipples hard for the last two months...well, that and maybe Margie, too.

"Okay, little brother. After she kissed me, she pinched my nipple, Matty – it really hurt. Then, in a real bossy voice, she asked me...she asked...who's the Matty that's making me so hot? Baby, her eyes were like black coals, all shiny and hot. I had to tell her, baby. I said, "You know who I mean...it's him...it's...my...brother."

"What did she say, Lis'?" Matt's voice was so low she could barely hear him.

"Did you see that sign, Matty? There's a rest area in two miles."

"Yeah, I saw it...pull off there and drive to the end of the lot. What did she say?" Lisa heard the impatience in his voice.

"She said I must be a really dirty slut to think about my brother that way. She asked me why. I...uhmm...I told her I saw you...you know...jerking off...one night in your room. Here's the exit, Matt...I'm pulling in now." Matt waited impatiently for her to start speaking again. "She asked me what I saw, baby. Okay, Matty, I'm down at the end of the middle row."

"Lisa..." Her master's voice was making her already moist pussy drip onto her seat. "Get out of your car...now."

She took off her little headset and opened her door. Seconds later, Matt's car pulled into the space next to hers. Before she could swing her legs all the way out, her brother was there to help her out of the car. She took his hand and he pulled her up out of her seat directly in front of him. Matt leaned his face down and kissed his sister. As his tongue explored her lips and mouth, his hands locked on her firm, taught ass, crushing her pussy against his massive hard-on. Lisa could only moan into his mouth, her feelings of love and submission sending lightening bolts through every nerve.

Matt held her back several inches. His eyes were wild with the testosterone and adrenalin coursing through him. His voice was as commanding as it had every been, thrilling his sister to her very soul. "What, exactly, did you tell her, Lis'?" She started to reply when he interrupted her. "Take off that fucking shirt, slut." Lisa started creaming as she pulled her shirt up and off. Her firm, tanned breasts stood out proudly from her chest in the late fall sunlight. Her nipples extended fully and the light, pink skin of her areolas were pebbled from her excitement.

Her gasp turned into a soft whimper as first Matt kissed one of her nipples and then softly bit down on the thick pink nub. "Get on your knees, baby..." Lisa slid down between their cars, her jeans and panties still around her knees. "Tell me what you said - unbuckle my belt, Lis'."

Lisa's mind was reeling with the memory of that night and the sensual overload of her current situation. She could barely speak, her body thrilling to the cool breeze as it caressed her hard nipples and her hot little pussy. But she knew her brother really wanted to hear the whole story. Her fingers trembling as she started to unfasten his belt, she continued. "I told her...you were laying down on your bed..." She unbuckled him and her fingers went to the button at his waist. "When I looked in...I said I saw you..." The button popped and she grabbed his zipper and started to tug it down, very carefully. Her brother seemed as large as she had ever known him to be. "I saw you stroking the biggest and most beautiful cock..." Lisa reached around behind her younger brother and tugged his jeans and boxers down to his knees as he leaned back against his car door. "...that I'd ever seen." She smiled up at him, her eyes a dark brown version of her mothers as they became glaring slits. "Surprise, baby brother," she gave him her wickedest little grin, "here he is now!"

Mat looked down at his incredibly hot sister as she rubbed the huge mushroom-shaped head of his cock all over her face and across her swollen lips. He grabbed a handful of her hair; she knew immediately what his signal meant and she took almost all of his thick rod into her mouth and down her throat. She held him still, working her tongue around the hard ridge of his crown, letting her throat adjust to his size. A moment later she let the rest of him slide into her until her lips rested against his pubic bone.

"Swallow me, sister!" Matt groaned as she started massaging his shaft with her very talented throat. After a minute of this heavenly feeling, Matt pulled her head back until his cock popped out of her mouth. "What did Margie say then?"

"She asked how big you are...I said eight or nine inches, maybe more." Lisa giggled, "You know what Dad says...always undersell the expectations." The giggling stopped. Lisa was massaging her brother's heavy balls as she spoke to him. "She asked me if I fucked you. I looked at her like I was shocked, Matty. 'Margie,' I said, 'that would be incest! That's so dirty!' Brother and sister shared a dirty, little chuckle before Lisa sucked his cock back down her throat again. This time she bobbed her head up and down on him three times before he pulled her off. A long, silvery string of pre-cum stretched between her lips and his cock-head before it snapped in the cool breeze.

Lisa looked up at her brother/lover/Master. "She pulled on my nipples again...it hurt really good, baby. She asked me if I wanted to...you know...fuck you. I said yes, I wanted you, I wanted your cock." She couldn't resist the tasty temptation right in front of her and sucked him in once again, swabbing his pre-cum around the head with her tongue. "Fuck," she thought, "he is so delicious!"

Matt pulled out again. "What did she say, then?" His voice was raspy, his eyes were glaring.

It sounded almost like Lisa was sobbing, the feelings and emotions controlling her totally as she continued. "She said that really made me a dirty slut...wanting to fuck my own brother. She said she knows how to treat dirty sluts." Lisa put her brother's hands on her shoulders. "She put her hands right there, Matty...and then she...she pushed me down to my knees." Matt groaned as he imagined the scene unfolding. "She was so hot, baby... wait 'til you see her like that. She asked me if she was right...if I am a slut. I looked up at her and nodded my head. Her eyes got crazy, Matt. 'Don't move!' she screamed at me in the shower." Lisa's body began to shake as she spoke. "She put her hand on her pussy and spread her little lips apart. I was shaking so bad, Matty. My cunt was on fire!"

Matt loved the way she'd kept him on edge through the story so far. He stopped her momentarily by shoving his cock into her sweet mouth. He used the voice to take control of the situation back. "Who owns your pussy, slut?" He held her mouth on him as she tried to answer. "Rhetorical, baby...I do!" He shoved himself further into her throat, making her gag a little while she tried to adjust to his huge size. "Who said my pussy could fuck around with somebody else? I know I didn't...and if anybody else did...they don't fuckin' count anyway." He buried himself fully down her raw throat. He let her choke for a minute before he pulled slowly out.

Lisa was certain that her heart was beating outside her chest, it sounded so loud. She'd never thought she needed her Master's permission to play with her roommate. She immediately sat back on her heels, arms behind and breasts thrust forward. With her head bowed, she spoke softly. "I'm so sorry, Master. I never thought to ask...she's a girl...we couldn't...please forgive me, Matty. I know I was wrong...please? I promise, baby...it will never happen again...please?"

Matt took his cock in his hand and he slapped his sister with it across her cheek. "Never again, without permission, Lisa. Understand?" She nodded meekly up at him. He was smiling down at her. His voice was almost normal again. "So then what happened, baby? How does Margie treat dirty sluts?"

Lisa looked up at her brother, her eyes wide open. She was suddenly aware that her current position was much like her experience in the shower that night. "Oh, Matty... she...she had one hand on my shoulder..." Lisa was almost hyperventilating as she tried to speak. "Her other hand was spreading her pussy. She was calling me a slut...then it started." Her body was shaking so hard she almost lost control.

"What, Lisa? What started?" Matt was trying to keep his voice down as several cars had parked nearby. But it was difficult...his sister was making him crazy!

Her voice was so low he had to strain to hear her. "She started to pee, Matty...first just a little...it dripped on my leg...it made me start to cum, baby...I flashed on Mom...telling me about how you did it to her last New Year." Her voice turned a little pouty. "You promised me you'd do it to me, too, Matty. You never did." She took his stiff rod into her mouth, swirling her magical tongue around him. She pulled back slowly until she had him in her hand again. "Don't I please you enough, Master?"

"That's not it, baby. You know exactly how much you please me." Matt's voice cracked as he answered his older sister. "First, it just never seemed to be the right time. Second... I just...you know...wanted it to be when we were alone. You got no fuckin' idea how glad I am that my dorm's all fucked up, Lis'." Then he got back on track. "That was it? She dribbled a little pee on your leg?"

Lisa looked at him with a very wicked grin. "No, Matty. When I didn't pull away or anything, she started saying nasty...dirty things to me...then...fuck, Matty...she really let it go...all over me...it was so crazy." Lisa's voice conveyed all of her emotions from that night. "She must have been drinking all night, baby – it never stopped. She told me to close my eyes and open my mouth...Matty, I don't know why, but I just had to do it! She gave me a total Golden Shower, lover. I felt her stream...her steamy, yellow piss... all over my face and body...then she got close...pulled my face to her pussy...then she flooded my mouth with her piss...she screamed at me to swallow – she was pulling my nipples off my chest. Finally, I drank her pee. Matty, I came so hard!"

Matt's rock-hard ten inches as leaking pre-cum as it stood out from his trim, muscular waist, pointing directly at his sister's mouth. He groaned as she finished her story. "God, Lisa... that was unbelievable." Then his voice changed back, letting him take control once again. "Suck me, slut...don't stop 'til you're swallowing my cum." Lisa opened wide and took him into her warm, wet mouth. She started to bob her mouth back and forth, taking him deep in her throat, over and over again.

Matt held on to the back of her head as he started fucking her face. We...will...talk...oh, fuck! ... about your...punishment..." When Lisa heard that word, she started trembling and the vibrations went straight to her brother's cock. "...later. UNNNGGGH!!!! Fuck!!!" Matt drove his cock deep into her throat as he felt his load boil up through his stiff prick and erupt into his sister's greedy, sucking mouth. He just couldn't believe the feeling as his sister worked her throat muscles around his thick shaft. "Shit, Lis'," he mumbled as she sucked the last spurts of his crème from him, "a little more practice and you're gonna be better than Mom."

Lisa licked him clean and the looked up at her brother, giggling. "Maybe even better than Dad?" She slid his boxers up and put his fabulous fuck-stick back inside. Then she pulled his jeans up and Matt finished dressing himself. He glanced down – Lisa was still in her submissive mode, arms behind her back and her perfectly formed tits thrust forward.

"That's totally different, Lis'." Matt pondered her question for a moment. "I guess... well...okay, who eats your pussy better, big sister...me or Mom?" Matt extended his hand to her and helped her back to her feet. He leaned over and grabbed his sister's ass in his big hands. He pulled her close and planted his lips around her protruding little clit. He kissed her and then gently sucked her into his mouth. Lisa was starting to tremble again as Matt's tongue manipulated her clit. Then suddenly, he backed away and pulled up her panties and jeans. "Put on your sweatshirt, baby...it's getting cold outside."

Lisa pulled the thick, warm cotton shirt over her wild dark curls, loving the way the soft, fleecy material slid over her swollen nipples. "You're right, Matty. It is totally not the same at all. You and Daddy..." she giggled a little, "and all the other boys who ever ate out at the Y...it's all like...I don't know...definitely some do it better than others...but it's like all the same style. When Mom eats me, or...Margie does...it's so different...it's like they know exactly what to do and when to do it." She looked at her brother with a sudden, clearer understanding. "Yeah, okay," she grinned at him, "I get it, bro."

Lisa looked around the nearly empty parking area. In her sexiest, little girl voice, she asked her brother, "Isn't it my turn now, Matty?" She slid her hands down her sweatshirt until they came to her oven-hot pussy. "Don't you want to finish your little snack before we finish the drive?"

Matt shook his head slowly back and forth, trying to keep a grin from spreading across his handsome young face. "This can be your punishment, slut. You can drive home like this...no touching yourself...none of that thigh squeezing stuff, either. If you're a good girl, and tell me some good stories on the way..." His voice tailed off, leaving his sister even more frustrated.

"Matty," she moaned, "that's not fair!"

He chuckled as he opened her car door and helped her inside. "Some fucking Honor Student! Of course it doesn't seem fair, Lis'...that's why they call it a punishment." She was still trying to answer when he shut her door and got into his car. His cell phone chirped immediately. He saw her number and flipped the top. "I mean it, Lisa...no getting yourself off...understand?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds