Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 01

She faked a loud sob. "Yes, Master. I understand."

"Good little pussy...now start driving and I don't want to stop until we get to my new apartment." He was truly in high spirits. "And keep the stories coming, sister...we've got all the weekend minutes we need."

Lisa pulled out of the lot ahead of her brother. She really wanted to get herself off...but she knew she had to wait. "Matt?" Her voice sounded romantic as she called his name. "I love you, little brother."

Matt's heart burst wide in his chest. This was going to be the best thing ever! Meaning every word, he whispered back, "I love you, too, baby. Now and forever, Lisa."

She didn't need to touch herself – her heart and her cunt exploded together as she heard his words. When the shaking stopped, she started her car and pulled back on to the highway. When she trusted her voice again, she started talking to her brother.

"She doesn't have a steady boyfriend...or girlfriend, if ya don't count me..." Lisa giggled as they drove on to their home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds